+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

The bottom to eveything is this. What the hell is really going on?

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

And this midnight Amer zo goes for how many years?? Very interesting, I had read something similar before, I will try to find it.

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    The bottom to eveything is this. What the hell is really going on?
    Bill, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts about what planet-wide, non-manmade events you think *will* be happening in the next 4 years.

Are you placing significant reliance on the PROBABILITY that we will have a geomagnetic pole reversal? (since this "fake information" actually aligns with your other information?) Or are you also, or more, concerned about the PROBABILITY of a devastating CME?

With the understanding that nobody really knows for sure, what is your best guess? ... Give us your list of the things we might be doing now to prepare, if we can prepare. You may have already given us such a list in some other thread, but an update and reminder would be helpful.

Thanks.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

syrwong (17th August 2012), wynderer (17th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    As for a rotation axis pole shift:

------
    Consider the earth to be a very heavy, giant gyroscope and the amount of applied force which would be required to tilt the axis of rotation of such a gyroscope. I haven't seen such a force being around lately.
    ------
    Try with a small one and experience the effort you have to apply to tilt the axis of rotation.
    Correct, same principle why a bike stays upright when you keep enough speed.

So in order to make a physical pole shift happen you need either:

1. to move a lot of mass on the 'gyroscope' or
    2. slow down the gyroscope or
    3. both of the above (one may also be the result of the other).
    The secondary influence point is the formation of gravity and matter density itself, which is an electric field vibrational and level of differential type of issue.

The coherency and relational aspects of matter are not set in stone, they are changeable/mutable... according to this fundamental formation consideration, which can be altered externally or by changes in ambient conditions. Polarization and integration of field differentials is one part of the key components of this possibility of altering the base conditions.

With the earth moving up and down through the galaxy's plane at a 26k year long cycle (with it's altered base polarity (voltage and particle type/charge/count)..and then adding in this so-called massive particle charge field (of difference from that of prior experience) that we are supposed to be entering...we end up in a position where we get to unknowns (regarding common knowledge) in even the basics of the behavior of matter, dimensions, and time.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th August 2012 at 18:04.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

another bob (21st August 2012), araucaria (17th August 2012), doodah (17th August 2012), Hervé (18th August 2012), Mark (24th August 2012), NancyV (24th August 2012), Operator (17th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

An investigator on the "Dr. Sal case"

SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Fred Steeves (17th August 2012), NancyV (24th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    An investigator on the "Dr. Sal case"

Highly entertaining SilentFeathers. I'll leave the 1969 moon thing alone, but...He called NASA, at 4:20?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=4%3A20 Hmmmm. As he would say: "REALLY?"

11. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)

There’s good news. It tells me that the ptw are running out of time, and are scared that we will awaken to who we really are. So I’m bracing for more “garbage in, garbage out” productions.

Thank you WhiteCrowBlackDeer,
    I have similar feelings that the ptb are needing to step up their game because they know we are on to them. So I too, try to stay aware but with some detachment as it seems more and more "productions" are coming in to stir the pot.

Im stickin with Mama Gaia too : )
    Annette

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st August 2012), Snookie (4th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #89
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Yes we can hypothesise but to what end? Id prefer to be riding my bike or tending to my garden.

Unless one was an activist in the thick of making changes in a team that those hypothesies would benefit, i cant see the use.

Its like watching an infomercial wating for that tiny piece of info you really desire, how much is it! ?

But you have to sit through 2 hours of dribble and constant recycling of obvious pre stated information.

Having said that some people love diving into this stuff so, yes its a valid pastime.

Hmmm

N
    N

14. Link to Post #90
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    And this midnight Amer zo goes for how many years?? Very interesting, I had read something similar before, I will try to find it.
    I am not sure how long the pummeling lasts but apparently the "avant garde" is at our doors (first 20 minutes of interview, whole interview is worth it though):

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

MorningSong (22nd August 2012), NancyV (24th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We will see what happens.
    Last edited by derek; 24th August 2012 at 08:04.

17. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

And look at the person's right ear. They are decidedly different

18. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Regardless if Dr. Sal is real or a figment of our imagination, this is on spaceweather.com today....

Quote RADIATION BELT STORM PROBES: Most spacecraft try to avoid the Van Allen Belts, two doughnut-shaped regions around Earth filled with "killer electrons." NASA is about to launch two heavily-shielded spacecraft directly into the belts. The Radiation Belt Storm Probes are waiting on the launch pad at Cape Canaveral to begin a 2-year mission to study the Van Allen Belts and unravel the mystery of their dangerous unpredictability. Liftoff is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 25th.
    http://spaceweather.com/
    SilentFeathers

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

ED209 (24th August 2012), NancyV (24th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

An interesting article.....

Quote Pigeons Vanish in 'Birdmuda Triangle'

Hundreds of racing pigeons have been disappearing over a sleepy pocket of North East England, earning the region a reputation as the "Birdmuda Triangle."
    On Saturday (Aug. 25), the Telegraph reported, one club of pigeon fanciers released a flock of 230 birds from North Yorkshire. Only 13 birds arrived at their destination in Scotland.

Others have attributed losses to unusually high levels of solar activity that they say have distorted the Earth's magnetic field and, by extension, their pigeons' mental maps. (Though it is merely following its normal activity cycle, the sun has been increasingly active lately.)
    According to Walcott, researchers have shown that disruptions in the Earth's magnetic field caused by solar flares do in fact jog pigeons' internal compasses, changing the initial direction the birds choose to set off in when they're first released. But a nationwide study published in the now-defunct Racing Pigeon Bulletin examined the results of pigeon races alongside variations in the Earth's magnetic field and concluded that, in the United States at least, there was no correlation.

MORE/SOURCE: http://news.yahoo.com/pigeons-vanish...123049613.html
    ALSO; today on spaceweather.com

Quote Most spacecraft try to avoid the Van Allen Belts, two doughnut-shaped regions around Earth filled with "killer electrons." This morning, NASA launched two heavily-shielded spacecraft directly into the belts. Mark Staples of Little Lake Santa Fe, Florida, photographed the Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) lifting off just after 4:05 am EDT:

Shortly after launch, the twin probes were successfully released from the rocket's Centaur upper stage, kicking off a two-year mission to study the mysteries of the Van Allen Belts. "I'm very happy to report that we have two happy spacecraft on orbit," says Rick Fitzgerald, RBSP project manager from the John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, which is managing the mission for NASA.

The two probes now begin a 60-day commissioning period. During the next two months, operators will power up all flight systems and science instruments and deploy long antenna booms, two of which are more than 54 yards long. The Storm Probes are equipped with radio beacons that will rapidly transmit data back to Earth so members of the public can get a nearly-realtime look at conditions inside the belts. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 30th August 2012 at 15:01.
    SilentFeathers

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (4th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5