+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feminism

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Default Feminism

Feminism is not something I've ever thought about much or looked into at all, but I found this analysis fascinating.

Yes their are exceptions--always--but we're talking about the majority not the exception.

p.s. As with all hot button issues, not trying to start a fight. I have other things I'm interested in. I just think the perspective is interesting.

p.s.s. Yes, I know, avoid diversionary tactics. Still interesting.
    Last edited by noprophet; 15th August 2012 at 22:06.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Jake (16th August 2012), Marsila (16th August 2012), NancyV (16th August 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (17th August 2012), RunningDeer (16th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Default Re: Feminism

I'm glad I actually watched this video! I wasn't going to because I thought it might be another boring feminist rant and I detest rabid feminists. But it turned out to be a logical, intelligent and well presented argument pointing out the flaws, inconsistencies and hypocrisies in the usual feminist arguments and beliefs. Many of her views agree with mine.

Women can actually be very dangerous to men's self esteem and feminists have used their considerable female power to try to make men feel guilty by placing women in the role of victims who have been abused by men. I'm glad feminists haven't yet managed to emasculate ALL men although they sure as hell have tried. Thanks, I really enjoyed the video.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th August 2012), airaspect (16th August 2012), Marsila (16th August 2012), noprophet (16th August 2012), Sebastion (16th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Patriarchy isn't a ploy against women, it's a ploy against the Feminine.

We have been living in an very unbalanced Consciousness for thousands of years now. It's time to bring humanity back into balance.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th August 2012), Carmen (16th August 2012), noprophet (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012), seko (16th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Patriarchy isn't a ploy against women, it's a ploy against the Feminine.

We have been living in an very unbalanced Consciousness for thousands of years now. It's time to bring humanity back into balance.
    I agree with you. However let's be sure we actually hit the equality balance point while not over-swinging the scythe. It will do us no good if we simply have a pole-reversal of oppression.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th August 2012), Imagift (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012), seko (16th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

To be honest, I have'nt cared too much for Feminists and have never really understood their message...?

One thing I do know, like just about everything else in this world 'Feminism the Movement' was created by the PTW/Elite...

If you don't know Why..? I'll tell you...

Quote The following example is based on (Married Women w/Children and a Partner) who is the chief source of Household income
    You DO KNOW how the PTW/Elite want to break down the 'Family Unit' and funding & promoting the 'Feminist Movement' was a prime way to get more women into the workforce and less time with their children...

Remember back in the 50/60s the majority of women who had children had a 'Choice' whether to work or not if their partner was the bread winner.

So the PTW/Elite thought...

Gee, at the moment we are only relatively (Taxing Half the Population)
    • So lets get more women into the worforce, so we can collect more Taxes
    • Then these women will have less quality time spent with their children, helping (Over Time) break up the 'Family Unit' or constantly putting it under strain $Financially
    Well Guess What Ladies..?

It has worked like a charm...

These days...
    • Women have to juggle Work/Family at are often 'Time Poor'
    • The 'Family Unit' has broken down due to the added $Monetary Pressures and the 'Divorce Rate' has Skyrocketed
    • The more time spent just 'Trying to Raise a Family & Survive' is in of itself a major battle for many and impossible (Without Govt. Welfare) for some
    Once you accept this as (Fact) you can begin to realise just how much is of your daily is Controlled by the PTW..!!!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 16th August 2012 at 02:35.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

@Jack, about 7:30 into this one. The theory that imposing a matriarch system on the serf class was the way for the ruling class to neutralize threats.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th August 2012), Jake (16th August 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (19th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

In my opinion Feminists and Men who believe they are much better than women are both gender divides. Neither is more important than the other both are equally as important. When people divide and not work together they do more damage than good. It's just another distraction to make people argue over something trivial compared to the bigger picture. I do not like feminists and I do not like Males who hate women, I like the humans who love each other no matter what gender or race.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Carmen (16th August 2012), NancyV (16th August 2012), noprophet (16th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

All of these tactics of division exist to perpetuate the illusion of duality in a world of unity. Nothing is boolean. We are not male or female. We are not our bodies. We are varying extents of both as well as varying extents of neither. I am a feminist, a masculinist, and a eunuch-ism-ist. The female part of me is experiential knowledge. The male part of me is intellect. The eunuch part of me is unity consciousness. Mother, father, child respectively. Earth, Sun, and Moon. We all have these components within us, though the extent to which we recognize this is what defines us.

Look at the elites, for example. Hillary Clinton. "Would you ask a *man* what kind of clothes he likes to wear?" This is classic *divide and conquer* methodology. I certainly *would* ask a *human* about his or her tastes because as a *person* I love *people*....
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Marsila (16th August 2012), NancyV (16th August 2012), noprophet (16th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Maybe it's time for the Tampon/ Condom test.

If a man can walk into a store and buy a box of tampons without flinching we've made progress. If they cannot they have to be carefully queried "Sir, do you think anyone in this store is under the perception that box of tampons is for you, or has anything to do with you?"

Same with woman except that instead of tampons its condoms. For a woman who cannot buy a box of condoms, "Madam, do you think anyone in this store thinks that you will be wearing one of those things?"

Or as my friend said loudly in a store one day, when the clerk hesitated over selecting a box of condoms from behind the counter: Which do you want?

"Oh hey , they aren't for me they are for my boyfriend's penis ."

17. Link to Post #10
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Excellent video. It certainly puts a different light on things or objectivity on views normally skewed by a one sided agenda.

She has my vote. I always felt sorry for fememenists because their demenaour came across as a lack of confidense or belief in ones own power. And she gives credence to my favorite line in a movie, as good as it gets. When a man who wrote womens novels was asked how he wrote women so well he answered, " easy, i think of a man and take away reason and accountability " . Funny line and it mad me laugh out loud in the cinema so much it offended my girlfriend at the time.

Interesting thing to note. Why did that line relate to me so well? Why was she so offended by my reaction? Many ways to answer that one.

Excellent thread, thank you :-)

n
    n

N
    N

18. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

If I could read from what she's reading from I could list the many vague generalities and assumptions mentioned about women and men in this essay. Unfortunately to respond well, it would take me days, which is free time I do not have.

This is a movement, and subject that has been seriously screwed up.

Too bad it took an obese and gay woman to expose the rape/genocide and resulting snuff films that made billions during the Bosnia conflict. With a limited readership. Who made the bucks from that? How did the male arms dealers profit? Are there any female arms dealers? Maybe, I don't know. Didn't see any men whining about this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Life_of_Words a movie about sex slavery during the Bosnia affair. US soldiers participating. This is the first media attention I've seen on the subject. Just sayin'.

This is such a messed up subject, full of secrets. Honestly a waste of time in the bigger picture now, in this present time, to get pulled into.

Noprophet, no objection to you posting this. I just don't think a discussion can go anywhere. Just my opinion!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Carmen (16th August 2012), Marsila (16th August 2012), noprophet (16th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Noprophet, no objection to you posting this. I just don't think a discussion can go anywhere. Just my opinion!
    I totally understand. I consider these subjects a good thermometer and a decent mirror if that makes sense.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (19th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Most of the people who push the 'Women will rule or lead the world (and be my mommy)' are usually disenfranchesed men, or....equally disenfranchised women. Seems like there's more dysfuncitonal males leading this meme.

Women who have thier heads where they belong (on their shoulders instead of up arse ) understand that leading and ruling the world typically means the same thing it does when one is mommy--cleaning up the mess, picking up dirty clothes, doing the laundry, while the kids are in the next room making another mess.

Pay is not good either.

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    @Jack, about 7:30 into this one. The theory that imposing a matriarch system on the serf class was the way for the ruling class to neutralize threats.

+ Reply to Thread