+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 11 16 LastLast

Thread: Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,185 times in 369 posts

Default Re: 9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress

Mostly in regards to the Pentagon impact. There is nothing that fits better than a 757 impacting the Pentagon. The engine parts fit, a stewardess that was caring for her father that missed that flight identified pieces of the aircraft and her best friend's arm by a bracelet (also a stewardess), numerous people stated they saw an airliner hit. It fits the generator impact, it fits the light poles being down, it simply fits. If you forget the far fetched ideas and simply look at the photo's and not listen to why someone tells you it's wrong, then it fits. Also, April Gallop was seen exiting a double wooden door and not the impact hole as she stated. One of the two people that saw her also suffered lung damage due to the jet fuel of which she said was not present.

Some people simply want conspiracy and are not after the truth. I'm only after the truth irregardless where it leads.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), kemo (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), Operator (30th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,855 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Mostly in regards to the Pentagon impact. There is nothing that fits better than a 757 impacting the Pentagon. The engine parts fit, a stewardess that was caring for her father that missed that flight identified pieces of the aircraft and her best friend's arm by a bracelet (also a stewardess), numerous people stated they saw an airliner hit. It fits the generator impact, it fits the light poles being down, it simply fits. If you forget the far fetched ideas and simply look at the photo's and not listen to why someone tells you it's wrong, then it fits. Also, April Gallop was seen exiting a double wooden door and not the impact hole as she stated. One of the two people that saw her also suffered lung damage due to the jet fuel of which she said was not present.

Some people simply want conspiracy and are not after the truth. I'm only after the truth irregardless where it leads.
    So I take it you believe the original story is true ... ?

Could it be related to this (I felt something when I read this):

Quote I'm a 10 year vet, my father was an Army Ranger
    It hurts when the official story isn't true ... then you've put your life on the line for the wrong people.
    Could that be it? Would you be able to handle it when after all it turns out to be a conspiracy?

Not trying to mock you in any way but I could strongly imagine what it would do with patriots who
    may find out they have been fooled. I understand there will be broad resistance to accept such an
    idea by many. I came to understand that not everybody will be able to handle the truth whatever that
    maybe on whatever topic.
    Last edited by Operator; 30th September 2014 at 04:12. Reason: corrected bad english

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), budicca (2nd October 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Christine (2nd October 2014), cursichella1 (30th September 2014), Daphne (30th September 2014), DNA (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), gripreaper (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (3rd October 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,185 times in 369 posts

Actually I do believe WTC7 was brought down by demolitions. But it was tested on video that the beams will bend and collapse under a load with simple jet fuel so I cannot completely discount WTC1 and WTC2 as having collapsed because of fire. Since WTC7 did not have this, it is a good possibility that something else caused it to collapse. Plus the BBC announced the collapsed before it happened is reason for concern as well.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Kindling (1st October 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), Operator (30th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Actually I do believe WTC7 was brought down by demolitions. But it was tested on video that the beams will bend and collapse under a load with simple jet fuel so I cannot completely discount WTC1 and WTC2 as having collapsed because of fire.
    I can add a couple of things to this.

NIST and FEMA did the official investigations and reports on the WTC 1 & 2 collapses. FEMA's investigation was first and considered "preliminary." NIST came after. They both decided after reviewing the situation and the structural documentation (which they did not release to the public for peer review) that the most likely way to collapse the buildings would be through the trusses.

Both of these investigations determined that heating the columns until they failed wouldn't be a likely scenario, because when columns are heated, they only lose a percentage of their strength depending on the temperature. But more importantly, there were always too many cold columns in their simulations for the columns themselves to all fail from being overloaded due to strength loss from heating. The towers were over-built, so the intact columns could handle significantly more than their design loads and prevent collapse.

What FEMA and NIST both focused on instead were the trusses that linked the core columns with the perimeter columns and supported the concrete floors. FEMA said these trusses must have either expanded or contracted via sagging, and so either pushing or pulling the exterior columns, causing deflection and in that way they were structurally compromised and caused a collapse. Notice that to either expand or contract, are two completely different physical mechanisms, in literally 2 completely opposite directions, so that gives you an indication as to exactly how much they knew what they were talking about to begin with.

NIST decided that the trusses must have been sagging and so pulling the columns inward. This was their hypothesis. But when they went to test this hypothesis by recreating the perimeter column set up and attaching a truss, and heating the truss until it sagged, they couldn't produce enough "pull" force on the perimeter column to create significant deflection, to account for all the support loss. So NIST called this a "calibration" instead for their computer models, forgot about trying to physically test their hypothesis at all, and relied on computer modeling where they could play with variables until they visually achieved what they wanted to see.

If you look at NIST's report, it's about 10,000 pages if I recall correctly, and most has nothing at all to do with the meat and potatoes of what I just described, so you really have to hunt for it. In their report, NIST doesn't assert that their hypothesis is proof of anything, but then after the report was released, they released "FAQs" about their WTC reports on their websites where whoever wrote them began claiming that NIST had already proven everything and answered all questions, which is ridiculous.

8. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,640 times in 3,742 posts

Mostly in regards to the Pentagon impact. There is nothing that fits better than a 757 impacting the Pentagon. The engine parts fit,
    what engine parts?

Quote a stewardess that was caring for her father that missed that flight identified pieces of the aircraft and her best friend's arm by a bracelet (also a stewardess), numerous people stated they saw an airliner hit.
    What about the 1200 architects, engineers, and pilots who say it does not meet the laws of physics? Are they all wrong?

Quote It fits the generator impact, it fits the light poles being down, it simply fits.
    How so?.

Quote Some people simply want conspiracy and are not after the truth. I'm only after the truth irregardless where it leads.
    Some people, who realize that the Pentagon is the MOST video surveiled building on the planet, might expect ONE video to show what happened?

And please don't get me started on the Trade Center bldg's. NO WAY jet fuel can bring down two steel and concrete buildings in less than 8 seconds, at total free fall speed with ZERO resistance, and pulverize 200 million tons of concrete into dust, and pile all the steel in 30 foot sections within it's own footprint, and NOT a single desk, or chair, or computer found.

Please, after 13 years can you please look at all the facts?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), Bassplayer1 (30th September 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Chilliburger (2nd October 2014), Christine (2nd October 2014), Curious77 (7th October 2014), Delight (1st October 2014), Gardener (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hazel (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), kersley (30th September 2014), Kimberley (1st October 2014), mab777 (1st October 2014), meat suit (30th September 2014), mpennery (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), Operator (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014), SKIBADABOMSKI (1st October 2014), Sophocles (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

10. Link to Post #206
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,900 times in 3,024 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I agree with you but also read my post #9 (again). If we fail to understand this we can push all we want but are then just wasting energy.
    Yes, I understand. I grew up loving my country because I was taught that it was the land of the free and the home of the brave. We stood with our hand over our heart each morning at school and recited the pledge of allegiance to the flag, because we were told America was a Republic and had a representative government by the people, of the people, and for the people. Yes, I believed all of these things till I learned otherwise.

I was angry and I was sad when i realized we have been lied to, that our Republic was sold out, bankrupted, and pledged as collateral for the global banksters, turned from the original organic constitution into a corporatocracy run by lawyers, when the 13th amendment disallowed titles of nobility. Hundreds of thousands of my friends and family, my fellow Americans gave their lives for freedom and liberty and justice, all good honest hard working loving souls.

It's not an easy truth to grasp, not any easier than the truth of 9-11, especially for those who have vested their lives in such beliefs. But, even though the truth hurts, it will set you free.
    The truth has the potential to set us free, but sometimes it can hurt badly. It helps if the object himself percieves the truth as above all else, or it may bring a very sour taste into one's mouth. However, one of the mysteries of our reality is when a great amount of evidence and proof is being well presented and still, denial or excessive caution is taking place, and here it is possible that there are some other psychological or otherwise reasons. But this is a real phenomenon that seems to be wide and spread - it may be some kind of 'skepticism as a profession' on any one subject, in the condition that one claims to examine the facts on an adequate level and from all angles. Saying that, each of us may fall into this in any one field or area of research, this happens when our internal programming has the upper hand on the actual evidence presented before us.

What's certain is that school days kool-aid tasted better than today
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 30th September 2014 at 06:52.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

ceetee9 (1st October 2014), Christine (2nd October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), gripreaper (30th September 2014), Hazel (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), Jean-Luc (30th September 2014), Kindling (1st October 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), Operator (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014)

12. Link to Post #207
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think Oouthere makes a valid point. There are too many things on PA that are accepted as fact which are just either unknown, MH370 or MH17 or just opinion. Yes 1200 architects and engineers can be wrong. People on PA seem to think climate change is not real while many more than 1200 scientists say that it is and that it is man-made. There is no lobby group Engineers For 9/11 - or is there? - because there is no need for one and so we don't hear contrary opinions. For me the most compelling evidence is the collapse of the No7 building. But apart from the technical issues, one reason why I'm not totally convinced is that this would have had to have been a conspiracy so vast that it is difficult to see how they thought they could pull it off. And if it really did go all the way to the top then those people would have had to have been damn sure they could get away with it. Now that's not beyond the bounds of possibility but it's unlikely. Whoever planted the thermite, nukes are whatever must have know they did it - I know they were mind-controlled which seems to be the answer to everything at the moment - and what the consequences were. Some of those people would surely have come forward by now. They would have to have been murdered. Who ordered the murders. Well they would have had to have been murdered as well to keep them silent. I can't see how this could have been compatmentalised to that degree, but if was a conspiracy then that is what would have had to have happened. There is one other issue: human error. We like to think we know more than we actually do know. So when experts say that this can't happen or that can't happen I just think well, maybe, maybe not.

13. Link to Post #208
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,125 times in 3,214 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Some people simply want conspiracy and are not after the truth. I'm only after the truth irregardless where it leads.
    Some people, who realize that the Pentagon is the MOST video surveiled building on the planet, might expect ONE video to show what happened?
    I know that some people think that a plane hit the Pentagon and that some don't. Like Oouthere, I'm only after the truth and I think gripreaper makes an interesting point. Indeed, I would expect a video to (clearly) show what happened. Why is there no such video 13 years after the event ?

Source: Apparently Lots Of Security Cameras On The Pentagon
    Last edited by Atlas; 30th September 2014 at 10:32.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

avid (30th September 2014), Chilliburger (2nd October 2014), CivilDawn (30th September 2014), Curious77 (7th October 2014), DNA (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), kemo (30th September 2014), kersley (30th September 2014), Kindling (1st October 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014), selinam (30th September 2014), Sophocles (30th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member mpennery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 times in 899 posts

I expected better from the readers here. Sorry but there is absolutely, positively no chance in hell that a airliner hit the pentagon. This ridiculous argument has been thoroughly destroyed. I can't believe we are still having this discussion. Actually, let me rephrase that. I can't believe it but I see we have something here at PA that I wasn't sure we'd have and I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You know what I'm talking about but do the rest of you?

Matt
    "The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."
    - Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

avid (30th September 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Curious77 (7th October 2014), Daphne (30th September 2014), Dennis Leahy (1st October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), gripreaper (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), heyokah (30th September 2014), Jean-Luc (30th September 2014), kersley (30th September 2014), Kimberley (1st October 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), outerheaven (1st October 2014), seko (1st October 2014), sheme (30th September 2014), vmk22 (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,027 times in 15,475 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    [...]
    ... Indeed, I would expect a video to (clearly) show what happened. Why is there no such video 13 years after the event ?
    [...]
    ... hmmm... let me guess...

Down for maintenance?

Looking elsewhere at the time?

The video tape got lost?

A big bug was obstructing the field of view?

Etc...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), avid (30th September 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Curious77 (7th October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Jean-Luc (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), mpennery (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014)

19. Link to Post #211
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Mostly in regards to the Pentagon impact. There is nothing that fits better than a 757 impacting the Pentagon. The engine parts fit, a stewardess that was caring for her father that missed that flight identified pieces of the aircraft and her best friend's arm by a bracelet (also a stewardess), numerous people stated they saw an airliner hit. It fits the generator impact, it fits the light poles being down, it simply fits. If you forget the far fetched ideas and simply look at the photo's and not listen to why someone tells you it's wrong, then it fits. Also, April Gallop was seen exiting a double wooden door and not the impact hole as she stated. One of the two people that saw her also suffered lung damage due to the jet fuel of which she said was not present.

The "engine parts fit"? - have you been reading/researching nothing? The "engine" that was found on the pentagon lawn comes from either (1) an obsolete military navy fighter jet, or (2) a CRUISE MISSILE. That's just for starters. Where are the wings? Where is the tail? (What are you even doing here???)

I would suggest you start looking a little harder!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th September 2014 at 12:55.

20. Link to Post #212
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well, I've seen some pretty grisly photos of charred bodies still strapped to airline seats, supposedly taken from inside after it happened. If that was faked then obviously the conspiracy gets even bigger. I don't know and I can't know because I wasn't there and neither am I an expert on such matters. But a member of my UFO group thinks it was an airliner and he's a physicist and not a fool. So I don't accept that is possible to "know" for certain what happened. You can read various opinions and watch videos but that doesn't make you an expert, just maybe better informed. I'm of the the only thing I do know is that I don't know anything type. I'd like the truth but then I wouldn't know if it was the truth would I. Not unless - well it's probably not going to happen. Not in my lifetime. Like JFK it will run and run. Not sure that even care any more.

21. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,855 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I expected better from the readers here. Sorry but there is absolutely, positively no chance in hell that a airliner hit the pentagon. This ridiculous argument has been thoroughly destroyed. I can't believe we are still having this discussion. Actually, let me rephrase that. I can't believe it but I see we have something here at PA that I wasn't sure we'd have and I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You know what I'm talking about but do the rest of you?

Matt
    That exact same surprise is what made me thinking about this lately. I've met very intelligent people that should be able
    to connect dots very easy and still don't. There is a kind of resistance that blocks them from either doing that or accept
    the outcome. Then the issue rises above 9/11 because this happens more often like the Boston bombing or Sandy Hook etc.

That's why I try to simplify the case and limit it to "The official storyline can't possibly be true. We need to get back to the
    authorities and demand a more solid explanation". Just stick to their responsibilities.

I think that Amzer Zo is right ... it's not the case itself making it difficult to accept it's the programming/brainwashing that
    is almost impenetrable. I got a vision recently about the text that is mentioned in the bible about the 144000 that cannot be
    touched/harmed (I am not a religious believer but some texts from the bible inspire me). I came to understand that is not
    about physically being harmed but they cannot be 'programmed'.

The people belonging to the group of 'non-programmed' people should not make the mistake to think that a case can simply
    be solved by presenting evidence ... it goes much deeper than that. The evidence needs to be accepted.
    Because many understand what follows after accepting the evidence they refuse to have a look at it. They'd rather stay
    in their 'safe zone'. I saw "The Maze Runner" movie last night. There was a guy called Gally, he plays exactly that role. He's
    the one being content with the situation in the relatively safe glade.

So untangling the problems in this world is not about evidence but recognizing the programming and attempting to reverse it.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (30th September 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Curious77 (7th October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), gripreaper (30th September 2014), Hervé (30th September 2014), Jean-Luc (30th September 2014), Kimberley (1st October 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), mpennery (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    [...]

So untangling the problems in this world is not about evidence but recognizing the programming and attempting to reverse it.
    Yep!

And it all has to do with how the mind works and how information is processed:
    Quote Gilbert proposed that understanding a statement must begin with an attempt to believe it; you must first know what the idea would mean if it were true. Only then can you decide whether or not to unbelieve it.
    [Daniel Gilbert, "How Mental Systems Believe" ( original paper link )]
    How many of us spend the necessary time to "unbelieve" and strip false data out of our unconscious?

Which leads to "Rome":
    Quote While [Time] magazine's (April 13, 2009) expose of the "behavioral economists" surrounding President Barack Obama has put an important spotlight on a dangerous disease, infecting the economic decision-making at the Oval Office, the author of the expose only scratched the surface of the actual evil underlying this hedonistic madness. The bestial notion of man as an irrational creature, driven by overwhelming impulses to seek pleasure and avoid pain, which is at the heart of the so-called "behavioral economics" dogma , came directly from Venice, the wellspring of all modern financier oligarchism. The author of this schema, which ruthlessly rejects actual human creativity, was Paolo Sarpi (1552-1623).
    [http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/in...owtopic=14216]
    ... that's the "Black Nobility" and its uses of its knowledge about human's mind to secure its future with SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse)....
    Last edited by Hervé; 30th September 2014 at 14:05.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (30th September 2014), Atlas (30th September 2014), Curious77 (7th October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Jean-Luc (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), mpennery (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014)

25. Link to Post #215
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,125 times in 3,214 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    Well, I've seen some pretty grisly photos of charred bodies still strapped to airline seats, supposedly taken from inside after it happened. If that was faked then obviously the conspiracy gets even bigger.
    Are these the photos of charred bodies (WARNING - DISTURBING/GRAPHIC) you saw ? Are these the only ones we have ? Because if yes, I don't think this is conclusive evidence... Were the remains identified ? and where are the other bodies ?
    Last edited by Atlas; 30th September 2014 at 14:15.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Curious77 (7th October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #216
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's very easy these days (at least since the mid 1990's with the advent of Photoshop) - to fake images, enhance or composite images, especially digital images. What you can imagine, can be created, with absolute realism depending on the skills of the "artist".
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th October 2014 at 05:52.

28. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Any need to mention "recycled" proofs/evidence from previous crashes like some pieces of aircraft palmed off as 9-11 evidence...

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), Curious77 (7th October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #218
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,482 times in 499 posts

Mostly in regards to the Pentagon impact. There is nothing that fits better than a 757 impacting the Pentagon. The engine parts fit, a stewardess that was caring for her father that missed that flight identified pieces of the aircraft and her best friend's arm by a bracelet (also a stewardess)
    Is this a joke ? She "identified peices of the aircraft" ? Did she physically go down their and check the tail number or something ? Hey I'm sure I saw *my* best friend's cufflinks in the rubble pile as well. He wasn't on the flight - so where does that leave us ?

If you really think a 757 can do 500 Knots at 12 feet off the deck while jigging its course 2 seconds from impact to line up with the "right" window then there's a few aerodynamics labs that will be interested in hiring you.

Apart from that, the problem of fitting a 100 foot wide plane travelling at 80% the speed of sound through a 40 foot hole might call into question your best friend's eyesight (as least as far as 'bracelets' go).

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), ceetee9 (30th September 2014), Curious77 (7th October 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), gripreaper (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), mpennery (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), seko (1st October 2014), selinam (30th September 2014)

32. Link to Post #219
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,640 times in 3,742 posts

Yes, and with disinfo campaigns, photoshop, false flags, Archonistic rituals, and the internet with 2 billion people on it, information can be skewed and manipulated.

So, discernment is key. One needs to not use absolutes on anything, but learn to triangulate information and come to the highest probability, as a percentage. I NEVER use absolutes.

I realize it's very difficult to imagine how a false flag of such magnitude, requiring so many players and so many lies, could possibly be pulled off and kept away from the full light of day or in the consciousness of the average person. It's hard for empaths to imagine the extent of psychopathic evil on this planet, and the lengths they will go to in order to maintain their power and control.

The official story is what does not sound plausible to me. A handful of desert nomads, with cell phones and box cutters, foiled the greatest air defense system on the planet, flew commercial airlines into buildings without hardly any flight skills, doing maneuvers which seasoned pilots claim are virtually impossible, and brought down two steel and concrete buildings at free fall speed, with zero resistance, pulverized 200 million tons of concrete into dust, and left the remaining debris field inside the buildings own footprint, in less than 8 seconds. Just the sheer volume of concrete debris alone should have left a pile 400 feet high. The floors pancaked? Where's the stack of pancakes?

So many questions unanswered, but so many are answered too. What we do know for sure, is the official story has the highest probability of being BS, and most of the "on the ground" witnesses are dead.

We also know, the degree of cognitive dissonance nowadays is staggering.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 30th September 2014 at 15:03.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), gnostic9 (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014), mpennery (30th September 2014), Nasu (30th September 2014), Operator (30th September 2014), Wind (30th September 2014)

34. Link to Post #220
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As someone else once mentioned, if it took only a few Arabs to do 9/11, then a 100 could take over the whole country! Just a thought...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 11 16 LastLast