+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast

Thread: Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

People are feeding on anothers grief like vultures , from times immemorial, and spend energy on where is nothing to achieve. They never learn but keep teaching others on how the world should be, misusing each other.
    People are dying all around the world, everyday, have you noticed ? Do you celebrate also suicide attacks in Baghdad and Mumbai, or Chechnia or plane crashes all around the world killing thousands each year or are those others less important.
    You who consider yourself good , and special and think of having no equals, do you think that you would be the right to rule the world , full of those poor, unequal and unspecial ?

People have mistakes. That's why they're people. They have obsessions too and some even have love.

But look to your own heart first before you judge . For the truth and the deception are residing there in embrace.

2. Link to Post #162
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

I'm saddened by this World daily, the poverty, the injustices, the total unfairness and inequality of it all. I care a great deal. I'm moved when I see people being hurt, killed, made homeless, I do have a sensitive side within this cold exterior. One being cannot change the ways of this World, only unity of the masses can.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Curious77 (7th October 2014)

4. Link to Post #163
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Agape,

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    People are feeding on anothers grief like vultures , from times immemorial, and spend energy on where is nothing to achieve. They never learn but keep teaching others on how the world should be, misusing each other.
    With all due respect, the Hindu philosophical concepts of Sathyam (Truth), Nyayam (Fairness), and Dharmam (Justice) are not the memes of vultures. They are three guiding principles that shine light on the journey of the spiritual man. If truth is being assailed, it's the duty of the journeying man to defend it. Burying the brain in the gregarious grains of the foamy terrain ... is the duty of the proverbial ostrich. If you prefer being afraid, then be afraid. But please, permit those of us who are trying to defend the truth and find enlightenment, the courtesy of an unobstructed journey.

Quote People are dying all around the world, everyday, have you noticed ? Do you celebrate also suicide attacks in Baghdad and Mumbai, or Chechnia or plane crashes all around the world killing thousands each year or are those others less important.
    Why are people dying all around the world, everyday? Are they dying primarily because of natural factors; or primarily due to unnatural orchestration? Why are you shifting focus away from the root cause or causes and the root criminal or criminals? Why do you equate investigation with celebration of morbidity?

Quote You who consider yourself good , and special and think of having no equals, do you think that you would be the right to rule the world , full of those poor, unequal and unspecial ?
    Why are you investing this discussion with negative energy and your own personal prejudices? Has anyone here who claims to be genuinely pursuing truth, made parallel claims of infallibility, insurmountability, divine rights royalty, or guardianship?

Quote People have mistakes. That's why they're people. They have obsessions too and some even have love.

But look to your own heart first before you judge . For the truth and the deception are residing there in embrace.

It should be pointed here that while all humans have truth and deception as potentialities within their heart; we do not all possess the same ratio. Some human hearts have a Truth/Deception ratio (or T/D) of 1; others have this ratio equal to 1000; still others have it at 0.001. I'd like to think my own T/D is a teraunit ... but if I was to be honest with myself, I would have to acknowledge its closer proximity to unity.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

5. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

this thread topic certainly upset the hornet nest.

big picture, the simplest explanation gets closest to the truth.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is the principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity."
    The popular interpretation of this principle is that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
    Simplest is not defined by the time or number of words it takes to express the theory;
    "[simplest] is really referring to the theory with the fewest new assumptions."

and finally, in my life I try to make a difference with things I have some control of.
    that means work at levels that I can directly participate, improve, prosper, build upon and impact.
    for those vast areas that are beyond my control (NWO, Bilderbergs, etc.),
    I work at the grassroots to promote self-reliance, responsibility, curiosity, education -- staying real.
    to me, that means being politically aware, voting, participating locally,
    joining / supporting groups of like minding individuals that I respect --
    all while keeping balanced, positive and determined (playing golf when possible).

this is my last entry on this thread and thanks for participating.
    see you around the forum. jimmer
    Last edited by jimmer; 9th September 2010 at 19:30.

6. Link to Post #165
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Jimmer,

Quote Posted by jimmer (here)
    this thread topic certainly upset the hornet nest.
    big picture, the simplest explanation gets closest to the truth.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is the principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity." The popular interpretation of this principle is that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Simplest is not defined by the time or number of words it takes to express the theory; "[simplest] is really referring to the theory with the fewest new assumptions."
    You're abusing Occam's Razor. How the razor actually cuts is like this: if two valid explanations exist for the same observed phenomena, then the simplest explanation is closest to the truth. Id est, facts, logic, ratiocination, etc. ... are still required to measure the initial validity of each explanation, e.g. before they can be compared with each other.

Quote and finally, in my life i try to make a difference with things I have some control of.
    that means work at levels that I can directly participate, improve, prosper and build upon.
    and for those vast areas that are beyond my control (NWO, Bilderbergs, etc.), work at the grassroots to promote self reliance, investigation, finding truth from the chaff and always stay aware. that means being politically aware, voting, participating locally, joining / supporting groups of like minding individuals and keeping mentally founded. if that sounds two dimensional, so be it. this is my last entry on this thread.
    Forgive me, but it's not cricket if, after making a claim and having the claim rejected by the factual evidence, you retreat from the discussion prior to withdrawing that claim or after attempting to whittle the truth further with Occam's Razor.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook
    Last edited by Zook; 9th September 2010 at 20:16. Reason: original poster edited quoted text; so to keep pace

7. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps he has seen the logic that by attempting to sway intelligent reasoning from illogical media and official arm twisting, he sees we are correct in our various assertions, so he is bowing out gracefully from the arena, knowing he cannot win.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

9. Link to Post #167
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Spirit Wolf,

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Perhaps he has seen the logic that by attempting to sway intelligent reasoning from illogical media and official arm twisting, he sees we are correct in our various assertions, so he is bowing out gracefully from the arena, knowing he cannot win.
    Here's hoping that's the case. Indeed, if we apply Occam's blade to the Pentagon node, there's the government explanation that places the putative jetliner on the Southside of Citgo, but this explanation is invalidated by the Northside Citgo witnesses, none of whom are asked to recollect anything more complex than which side of the station the jetliner flew; and all of them recollecting the same thing. Moreover, all of them believe that the jetliner crashed into the Pentagon. This can only mean that the alleged Southside flight path is not true and that the Inside Jobber's legerdemain worked precisely as intended.

With the government's explanation forced into implausibility, Occam's slicer tells us to proceed to the plausible explanations (whatever their number) and to pick the simplest one.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

10. Link to Post #168
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Fred,

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Fred, being off-topic once again.

Imagine a group of incredibly evil people:
    • Come in the backyard and step on your pet turtle, on the way in.
    • Then murder family members to emotionally traumatize you.
    • Then kidnap other sons and daughters sending them to die on foreign land, over a lie.
    • Then basically destroy what little was left of the government we owned, in favor of one that owns us.
    • Then murdered between 300K and 1 Mil. people who never did a thing to us.
    • Then made at least 4-5 million of them homeless.
    • Then drove our economy into a ditch, while making billions for their friends.

And a group of very sincere, and passionate people, ignore everything but the turtle.

Ten years later they are still sniffing around, trying to find footprints on the turtle's back.
    Even though we know who did all the rest.
    Even though nothing will bring that turtle back to life.
    Even though all of the rest continues, even while I type this.

You know what they call that, when the folk who did all this meet one another?

A "Clean Getaway".
    Fred
    Understand that 35lbs of metaphorical U-233 is required to attain critical mass.
    • Imagine a factory where metaphorical uranium ore is being enriched.
    • Imagine you have 20lbs.
    • Imagine you are negotiating for 5 more pounds.
    • Imagine you receive 3.
    • Imagine several years passing by.
    • Imagine you get your hands on 6 more pounds.
    • Imagine two more years passing by.
    • Imagine you scrape together 3 more pounds.
    • Imagine that you are now 2lbs away from manufacturing a metaphorical nuclear device that has the potential to obliterate a power structure that:
      kills pet turtles; murders family members; kidnaps sons and daughters and sends them to die on foreign lands over a lie; destroys the government of the people, by the people, for the people, and replaces it with one that owns them; murders 300-1000K other people that never did a thing to warrant it; makes approx. 4000-5000K of the other people homeless; drives the domestic economy into the ditch while simultaneously looting the domestic coffers ...

Now imagine a well-meaning manager in the factory, even yourself perhaps, rolling in a tray of donuts and hot coffee for the workers. Imagine the tray accidentally knocking over an ashtray into a nearby wastebasket stuffed with paper. Imagine a burning cigarette resting on the ashtray just before it falls into the wastebasket. Imagine the local six o'clock news reporting a devastating fire at the local enrichment factory. Imagine good news: all the workers got out safely. Imagine - for the sake of metaphor - that all the U-233 was destroyed. Imagine the spectre of another two decades under the existing power structure. Imagine going around begging for private monies so that you may begin another enrichment factory. Imagine receiving a donation of 2lbs of U-233 to get the ball rolling.

You now only have 33 lbs to go before critical mass and an opportunity to detonate the long anticipated metaphorical nuclear device and save all of humanity! Well done ... good show!

Cheers
    Uncle Zook
    Last edited by Zook; 10th September 2010 at 05:39.

11. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

People are dying all around the world, everyday, have you noticed ? Do you celebrate also suicide attacks in Baghdad and Mumbai, or Chechnia or plane crashes all around the world killing thousands each year or are those others less important.
    You who consider yourself good , and special and think of having no equals, do you think that you would be the right to rule the world , full of those poor, unequal and unspecial ?

People have mistakes. That's why they're people. They have obsessions too and some even have love.

Agape, 9/11 was a perpetrated massive and heinous action against the people of the U.S. which is where I live, and against innocent people from Iraq. After the so called planes were said to have been piloted by so called enemies, the people of the U.S. stood with the then, so called president, against the so called enemies and supported the start of a so called war against these so called enemies in a land that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. It took a small minority a while to start to put the pieces together, but as time has passed, the intellect and hearts of people from around the world began to come forth and share those pieces with each other. This massive action has become the catalyst that has brought these people from around the world together....we now understand the basic truths about not only 9/11, but truths that have been purposely hidden away from the people of this world for thousands of years.

Justice is real and is desperately needed in the U.S. where this heinous action was planned and carried out by several of the world's governments. The circumstantial evidence has been gathered by people all around the globe. There is a court somewhere in the U.S. that will allow this evidence to be brought forth and once a conviction is brought forth, because of this one heinous action, false flags will cease to occur. With this conviction, the sleeping people will be forced to awaken to what is and has, transpired around them for thousands of years. They will be forced to wake up.

THIS, is the very reason that our government will not allow this court proceeding. THIS, is the very reason why we continue to concentrate on one heinous false flag operation that has killed directly or indirectly, hundreds of thousands of people, our own included.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 10th September 2010 at 11:58.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

12. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    [COLOR="#00bfff"]Agape, 9/11 was a perpetrated massive and heinous action against the people of the U.S. which is where I live, and against innocent people from Iraq.
    I think it's safe to expand on that and say it was against the populous of the world. Look at the documentary in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...the-Inside-Job!

What I am still amazed about is ... if citizens can easily sort out that the world was deceived big time that day how come not a single government in this world with all their agencies etc. stood up
    against this form of state terrorism ? It also shows that e.g. the United Nations is useless because the original reason of it's existence is to question malpractice and solve these situations.

It's not the attacks that scare me ... but the lack of follow up by any nation and/or lack of people getting organized to stand up against this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

14. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Agape, 9/11 was a perpetrated massive and heinous action against the people of the U.S. which is where I live, and against innocent people from Iraq. After the so called planes were said to have been piloted by so called enemies, the people of the U.S. stood with the then, so called president, against the so called enemies and supported the start of a so called war against these so called enemies in a land that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. It took a small minority a while to start to put the pieces together, but as time has passed, the intellect and hearts of people from around the world began to come forth and share those pieces with each other. This massive action has become the catalyst that has brought these people from around the world together....we now understand the basic truths about not only 9/11, but truths that have been purposely hidden away from the people of this world for thousands of years.

Justice is real and is desperately needed in the U.S. where this heinous action was planned and carried out by several of the world's governments. The circumstantial evidence has been gathered by people all around the globe. There is a court somewhere in the U.S. that will allow this evidence to be brought forth and once a conviction is brought forth, because of this one heinous action, false flags will cease to occur. With this conviction, the sleeping people will be forced to awaken to what is and has, transpired around them for thousands of years. They will be forced to wake up.

THIS, is the very reason that our government will not allow this court proceeding. THIS, is the very reason why we continue to concentrate on one heinous false flag operation that has killed directly or indirectly, hundreds of thousands of people, our own included.

No doubt it was and I can only pass late condolences over to you and few scattered thoughts. Questions still remain, hanging in the air, as now as then...

I remember the day quite well , I was in Dharamsala , 1800m/above sea level and though I never watched TV that time , that day we all knew about it, some local shops and restaurants had TV sets on and I just stood there in awe and could not believe my eyes this is for real,
    just like everyone else.
    It still brings tears to my eyes and heart and kind of shock that US were attacked. One could well imagine it'd mean the beginning of next world war. Which was not far from the truth because as you've pointed out and what went on in Iraq , one and half year later, I saw on TV as well,
    that time in Bodhgaya 2003, we had small tv set in reception office and BBC kept broadcasting the news from Iraq, burning oil rigs for 24 hours a day.

There were prayers held in the temple for the victims . My immediate fear was ''who did it, and will they start a war''. It felt to be an attack. It was strongly dependent on US government how they respond.
    If that was the case, it could have turned really bad for everyone , imagine Iraq or any other country amasing sufficent number nuclear weapons to start a war that time ( and sacrificing their own people for the sake of 'holy war' ) . The worst scenario one would imagine and fortunatelly enough it did not happen.

My next immediate impression before I could read newspapers in following few days was exactly about what is being discussed here : the attack happened from inside not outside of US.
    Knowing there are forces in your own country that are always against your own government ( like every other perhaps ) but the situation of US and its freedom thinking and opinionated population is different from other countries I know about.
    Your people were also permitted to hold weapons for their own defense. It's not the case everywhere .
    But, knowing the number of people in America who hold very strong opinions against every standing government of theirs, why because you are strong and you are many and people feel the need to express their own freedoms and views on life in many different ways,
    and considering many of those might be clue head figures working in industry, military or politics and research etc.,
    lots of money and power being in private sector and shared among those individuals who are not exactly either 'democratic' or strictly socially oriented as they'd prefer to take the control and power to their own hands,
    one can easily imagine that such attacks could be easily 'sponsored' and orchestrated by them.

And, it'd be useless speculation on my side ( or anyones perhaps..) as who were 'those people' because it's only too easy to make the most visible ones and names scapegoats,
    not too forget that those real criminals with evil intents have their agenda and names well covered and don't allow the suspicion about them to arise.

At the same time, I believe that AlQuida ( sorry I forgot how to spell them lol ) admitted to be behind those attacks ( now I'm aware that speculation goes they were payed to say so..)

I'm not trying to side anyone for purpose because crimes against humanity committed by terrorist organisations , such as AlQuieda and others are still happening and they are not 'innocent little chicks' , they are people indoctrined with strong religious sort of beliefs and anti-US and anti-everyone else moods since childhood and their utmost faith is the very same fanaticism that allowed nazism to flourish in Europe at the beginning of last century,
    they do believe in themselves and in taking power over the world by force.

So if I'm to place my bets somewhere I'd imagine the event being co-orchestrated by both parties and well covered those with true responsibility, I imagine it was to stand for a warning.
    I also believe that there were several possible post scenarios to happen and there was more agreement from the Arab world , it could well result in 'holy war' against all of us, for whatever sake.

So, I think, the world needs to stand vigile, and refrain from throwing the responsibility on single side because wars happen as result of long lasting power tensions that we know are real in this world, to this day,
    and it's not again just two three countries taking part , there is China, Korea, Israel, Islamic countries, and everyone else plotting their agendas and amasing military power.

Praying for peace

15. Link to Post #172
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    I know of a group of people, with a powerful backup whom have sufficient evidence to bring certain individuals, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice to book, to be prosecuted for crimes committed on September 11th 2001. But they face huge problems in bringing these individuals to court. The money is available, the legal staff are available, but the US administration would bend over backwards to stop such court action. Fred, we are not overlooking anything, we just have hands tied. The above quoted individuals are smirking in our faces and telling us we can do nothing about it, and we can't.
    would this stop them seeing another country to help get all the evidence out to the people of the world.. a country that is not going to ridicule the people of the US but embrace the truth that will be givin forth and help them create the country it once was..

16. Link to Post #173
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

See the "boeing" hit the Pentagon...

http://bigwobble.myfreeforum.org/about1082.html
    Last edited by Swami; 11th September 2010 at 10:50.

17. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nice try, typical example of CGI. If that were for real the US authorities would have paraded that up and down the country, in fact it would have made global news. Its a clever put up. Next.........
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

19. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    See the "boeing" hit the Pentagon...

http://bigwobble.myfreeforum.org/about1082.html
    It looks like arabic youtube , from right to left ? Who did it..

20. Link to Post #176
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

It looks like arabic youtube , from right to left ? Who did it..
    Ask the guy who posted it....

21. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Curioser yet, though all the text is mirrored the view of the building is not.

"Ask the guy who posted it...."

ok, Swami, "It looks like arabic youtube , from right to left ? Who did it ?"

22. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    would this stop them seeing another country to help get all the evidence out to the people of the world.. a country that is not going to ridicule the people of the US but embrace the truth that will be givin forth and help them create the country it once was..
    Whom would be brave enough to face the wrath of the US?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

24. Link to Post #179
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

If someone has not posted this allready....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-LJ-o&feature=fvw

This alone, to me says 911 needs to be investigated again, by indipendant investigators from different countries, and the fact alot of the origional witnesses "comitted suicide" and some, generaly shortly before a court date where they were fighting to try and reveal evidence or the such in court about 911.

One person was interview'd by Alex jones 2 weeks before the court date, he deliberately asked her if she had any suicidal thoughts, she replied iwth hell no, it was her full intention to battle this out in court for the trouth to be revealed. She "comitted suicide" 2 days before the court date. Generaly females dont hang themselves either, they go for a... more gentle? way out, ie pill overdose or cutting the wrist.

It would be very interesting to hear now, if any of the people interviewed in teh video i posted, recently "comitted suicide" or died a suspicious death.

If they have, and further investigations prove more witnesses that testified against what the MSM/Government reports said got killed also.... hell im stupid for asking this but...... What does a country do when it becomes blatantly obvious that the people running it are lying to the people and killing the people who try to expose it?

Is there any type of redundancy plan in place for a situation like this?

The only thing i can see is a revolt/uprising against the government, would the military shoot their own people? would they be able to see through the lies? When the MSM is in kahoots with the government how are the people going to coordinate? Especialy when they can kill communications, and the internet.

25. Link to Post #180
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

today being 9/11 -- i made the mistake of watching a video of the Towers being hit -- i know, Agape, that worse things have happened, are happening, & will happen -- but -- it's the people who leaped from the furnace behind them & held hands on the way down -- such love & courage -- it always makes me cry as i am crying now

those responsible for such deaths -- a quote for them:
    "Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small;
    Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness grinds He all"
    - Friedrich Von Logau

what goes around, comes around, sooner or later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast