+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 3 13 36 LastLast

Thread: Bible Topics and Questions

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member Krullenjongen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bible Topics and Questions

I wanted to give my viewpoint on two subjects here.

Eating of animals

I think we all agree that God said in the garden of eden "I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."
    I believe we cannot add to that or can make any conclusion from the fact that the eating of animals is not named. i believe if God wanted us to eat animals at that time he would have said it was allowed. And we cannot say it is allowed because God did not say anything about that. Saying what you can eat is just as clear as saying what you can't eat, i don't think that everything that was not allowed to eat should be included.
    So i think a little different that Keagle here.

I'm glad Kreagle mentions the time after everything is made new.
    The bible says that everything will be made new and perfect in the end.
    Kreagle mentioned Isaiah 65:25 (see above) and this shows me indeed a diatary change when everything has been made new.
    Revelation 21:4 also speaks of this time of renewal.
    "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

If the bible says that in that time there will be no more death than from that we can conclude that we will not be eating meat anymore. Because some animal must die for that.

I conclude from this that God never meant for us to kill and eat animals because for this an animal will have to "suffer" and he will again make it so that we will not be eating animals after everything has been made new. So my opinion is that as it was in the beginning and will be in the end that was how God intended it, no meat for man!

Then the big question where did God allow it.
    And this is the text that i have been missing in this discussion.
    Genesis 9:1-3 (this is when Noah leaves the ark and God speaks here)
    "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things"

So here it is, here gives God permission to eat animals.
    So if you are a vegetarian, good for you, i believe you are in line with the original purpose of God with creation. If you are a meat eater, no worries it is allowed, but i believe it is missing Gods original purpose because the eating of meat causes suffering and death.
    Why did God permit us to eat animals, i really don't know (i should studie the subject some more)
    The reason could be, and i am speculating here, the same reason as why God first allowed a man to sent away his wife and later through Jesus said it was not Gods intended purpose but because of man's hardness of his heart.
    Maybe God knew we could never refrain from the eating of meat throughout history and he permits it untill all evil and death will be wiped out?

Aliens, Extraterrestrials

The bible is very quiet about this subject. I does not say there are beings on other planets in the universe but it also does not exclude it. It simply does not directly say anything about this subject (as far as i know).
    So i could be but it also could not be. I believe myself that there are no real extraterrestrials.
    I believe that there are other beings that God created, you can read about them in the bible.
    These are not always angels.
    So i believe that there are other created beings like angels (or fallen angels) that are not indiginous to our reality but can manifest themselfs in this reality.
    I think most of the things like ghosts, et's, apparitions, channelings e.g. can be credited to these beings.
    They can be called fallen angels, demons, unclean or familiar spirits.
    If you are interested you should at least watch the first part of the video below where some other christians give an answer to the question "do you think God created extrarerrestrial biological entities?"
    My thoughts on the subject are very much in line with the answers given there.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krullenjongen For This Post:

Beren (23rd August 2012), Frogweaver (24th August 2012), GCS1103 (29th August 2012), kreagle (23rd August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (23rd August 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Without agreeing or disagreeing with any words said here.
    The one thing that I do know is: that no Seer, Prophet etc
    would claim to be anyone from the past, as they full-well know that to do so would have huge ramifications to him/herself (in the greater scheme of things)
    And that's all I will say on the subject.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by nosgib (here)
    would claim to be anyone from the past, as they full-well know that to do so would have huge ramifications to him/herself (in the greater scheme of things)

How do you know this?
    Are you implying that if Christ were to return he would stay quiet about his mission because of fear of ramifications?
    That he would be a coward?

Maybe you are underestimating the strength and power of a true prophet here...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

kreagle (23rd August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (23rd August 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh no. He/ She would try to get their Story out, but the Establishment would hinder their efforts in all manner of speaking. (metaphorically; they would be Stonewalled)
    So even a cure for cancer is not enough. As they say, so you say, and I say no. God says.

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Hey Krullenjongen,

I know that my posts have, somewhat, heavily 'implied' that I believe that they, did indeed, eat animals.....fish.....fowls, etc. However I have not come out and 'flatly stated that they did'! I see, exactly, where you are coming from, brother. Prior to this 'thought coming out, per Frogweaver, I hadn't given it a 'real thought', quite frankly,....so I guess my journey into this topic finds me in somewhat 'uncharted territory'. I really don't know if they did,....or didn't, to tell you the truth! In the 'grand scheme of things', I'm not even sure we should be in this territory to begin with, to be honest with you, and everyone else! Time will tell I suppose.

In addition to what I have already written on this 'topic' of 'eating animals',....I have another interesting 'angle to consider'. In the Genesis' account, where God outlined the, then existing, dietary menu for mankind to follow, (Gen. 1:28-30), I need someone to explain to me the following. No one has satisfactorily done this yet. Number one,.....it's plain to see that, for some reason, God included the terms,....beast of the earth, fish of the sea, fowls of the air, and everything that creepeth on the earth,....right 'smack in the middle' of these '3 verses of Scripture', dealing with His dietary menu for mankind, right? Number two,.....even though we don't see specifically where God states,...."I've given them to you for meat",.....like He does the 'fruits, herbs, and trees' , He certainly doesn't give 'specific directions to not kill/eat them, does He? Now we all know that God didn't have a problem at all,....'earlier',.....in giving Adam and Eve 'specific instructions on what not to eat, did He?' He certainly was adamant in telling them......."But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." (Gen. 2:17)

In light of what I have laid out, above, I can't figure out, for the life of me, how,....or why,....our God would make such an issue about.....'what not to eat', in one incident,....(and believe me, I know exactly why they were 'not' to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil!),......when it was His Divine will for them to abstain from that, and then to turn around 'later' and.....'not say a single thing about what not to eat in Gen. 1:28-30 !'

Let's also factor in that we all know that our God is, among many other things, 'Omniscient', (complete and unlimited knowledge). Mind you,....there is absolutely nothing that 'takes our God by surprise', in that He 'already saw it coming to begin with'! In reality, God 'already knew,.....He saw it coming',....that Adam and Eve were going to disobey Him and partake of the 'forbidden fruit',....didn't He? Do any of us think that the 'actions of Adam and Eve' took Him by surprise? Hardly, my friend! He knew it,....long before they ever committed the sin in the first place,......and thank God,.....He already had a 'plan in place' for when it did happen!

What a mighty God we serve!

It's simply because of the aforementioned passages of Scriptures, that I have alluded to here, that simply makes me wonder,....that's all.

Why He didn't make it 'crystal clear',....or.....point blank state, like He did about the 'forbidden fruit',......"thou shalt not eat, thereof"!,....I simply don't know!

Points to ponder, my dear friends! I really haven't fully made up my mind, yet. I'm probably around a 60/40 split, right now.

I know one thing!,......I sure hope we are not "all" guilty of 'this'!!!!!

Matthew 23:24
    King James Version (KJV)

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

****GULP!!!****

I'm really convinced there are 'more important things' to talk about,.....which are 'far more relevant to us today' than this topic!..... IMHO!

Love you 'all' !!!,............kreagle
    ***Death***************Burial***************Resurrection***

Quote 1 John 2:6 (KJV)

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

( Obedience to Acts 2:38 enables us to 'spiritually' walk down our own personal pathway to Calvary with our own personal Cross!)

8. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also, in addition, they would not have to prove who they were previously as the proof offered by them would be absolute, hence no room for debate that they did not represent God.

9. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Member Krullenjongen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nosgib (here)
    I don't understand your remark.
    As far as i know no biblical prophet or Jesus claimed to be someone from the past. We spoke about some passages where other people think jesus was a person who lived in the past and had returned (some people thought Jesus was elijah who returned) but Jesus never claimed this.

@ Kreagle
    Sorry if i misunderstood you brother.
    I believe God excluded the tree of knowledge in his commandment in what to eat because the first commandment was all inclusive

Look: "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:7 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die"

God first said "Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat"
    If God stopped there then it would have included the tree of knowledge of good and evil. that is why He directly after this says "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it"

if we were having a discussion about dieet and i were to explain to you what you should eat in your dieet and would say "Kreagle you should eat vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds" would you think i mean you can/should eat meat too because i did not mention it?

We don't have to come to an agreement here, just wanted to explain as clear as i can.

blessings to you,

Krullenjongen

P.s. if you have more relevant / important issues we can talk about i am open to all suggestions.
    Last edited by Krullenjongen; 23rd August 2012 at 15:46.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krullenjongen For This Post:

Frogweaver (24th August 2012), kreagle (23rd August 2012)

11. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

This might be a good time to finish that one point about people guessing that Jesus may have been Elijah... It was because a lot of people were familliar with scripture. In particular the part in Malachi where it says the coming of the messiah would be preceded by the return of Elijah. That had a lot of people keeping any eye out for Elijah, and it was why that was one of the popular guesses to who Jesus was. If he was Elijah returned, then they could expect to see the Messiah right around the corner, right? There are three places in the new testament where Jesus clears this up. He tells his followers that yes indeed, the spirit who previously was Elijah has returned. And he tells them who he was this time around, and that bit of info fulfills what was written in scripture. I'm sure kreagle can tell us who it was.

BTW it also means that, even though we don't have a prophet trying to tell people who he used to be, we do have a clear case of a prophet telling us who another prophet used to be. :-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

kreagle (23rd August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (23rd August 2012)

13. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

It's troubling to be told to ignore questions about predestination. Why teach about hell--a topic that would make anyone fret--if questions about hell shouldn't be fretted about? If I shouldn't worry about a soul who is damned because most likely God "has it taken care of", then why teach us that souls can be condemned? Does it mean that people who never had the chance to come to know Christ, do they get a special pass? That sounds like a slippery slope to me... Besides, early church fathers wouldn't say that. They would talk about how a condemned soul is predestined, but a saved soul was never really predestined and had freedom of choice. Or did I get that backwards...

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

old school preachers still use fear to keep their flock together...

the big bad wolf is hiding in the shadows...

the modern churches gathering now talk of good, the future and lessons of the past without Satan ever being mentioned...

we've grown beyond the boogie man...

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

divine destiny is a wonderful path...

in a land with no Kings, one visits and has a child...

is the child a King with no lands?

how in modern times with no tracking of history, would two royal families come together to have this child unknowingly?

that is were destiny comes into play...

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

here is a question to ponder...

God gave man 7 stars to watch over them...

was this written thousands of years ago, knowing sooner or later we would realize there are ET's here that literally are watching over us?

17. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Bible Topics and Questions

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    here is a question to ponder...

God gave man 7 stars to watch over them...

was this written thousands of years ago, knowing sooner or later we would realize there are ET's here that literally are watching over us?

Hey Rocky_Shorz,

The ' 7 stars', that your speak of here were first spoken, or prophesied about, by the prophet Amos.

Amos 5:8
    King James Version (KJV)

8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:

These 'seven stars' are talked about, in greater detail, in the Book of Revelation. Here they are 'identified as the seven angels of the seven churches',.....not,....seven ET's!

The 'seven angels', here, are 'angels from God', (the good guys),....NOT,..... 'fallen angels', (the bad guys). 'Fallen angels' , from today's technological view, can be 'classified as ED's,.....for ET's do not exist!,..., (only in the imaginations of mankind)!

Revelation 1:19-20
    King James Version (KJV)

19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

You do 'bring up a point', though, in reference to 'ET's potentially 'watching over us',....to which I particularly reject.

On more than one occasion, I have heard, and read, about incidents where a 'supposedly ET visitation occurs',.....and they would 'casually tell those they were visiting',......"we've been watching over you!",.....(as if they've been 'caring for us' and 'showering us with love') (note: they call themselves 'The Watchers'!,....anybody seen this?)

Just how 'deceptive can that be',....for an ED, (fallen angel),....to appear as 'something he is NOT, an ET',......and to then further 'deceive mankind into believing that they are watching over us?'

Is there anyone here that doesn't believe that Satan, and his minions, (the fallen angels, ED's) wouldn't try this very tactic to 'rend us away from God?

Don't you think they would like to take away the 'credit from God' that He and His angels are 'watching over us,....and taking care of us?",.....and then to 'take credit for this, themselves?' The answer to this has got to be 'undeniably yes!',.....and that's 'exactly what they are trying,....and will continue to try to do if we are not 'spiritually awakened to this poisonous ploy of deception they are endeavoring to 'cram down our throats!!

Let me say, here, that I fully realize that 'this particular topic' is considered 'completely taboo' in virtually 'every Christian realm'! It seems that the 'general attitude towards this' is for most to completely avoid it and to 'bury their heads in the sand, as the camel supposedly does! Personally I feel the 'overwhelming responsibility to warn each of my fellow brothers/sisters in Christ' of any potential deception that is, and has been, creeping up on us all!

1 Peter 5:8
    King James Version (KJV)

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour
    :

also......

Ephesians 6:12
    King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

'This' is another,....(out of 'many'),...reason why we 'must' have the indwelling Spirit of God, resident in our lives,.....to make us vigilant, prepared, and knowledgeable for that which is coming,....my dear, dear, friends!

Your friend, brother, and servant.......kreagle
    Last edited by kreagle; 28th August 2012 at 20:32.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

( Obedience to Acts 2:38 enables us to 'spiritually' walk down our own personal pathway to Calvary with our own personal Cross!)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

GCS1103 (29th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Thank you Kindred,

I took a class in Introduction to the New Testament, not as a religious class, but as a look at it from a more historical view, and we looked at the writings themselves from an objective view. There were books excluded from the New Testament, and examples of contradiction in agreed upon Bible. As for the "lost" books, the instructor stated they were the part of a family that didn't fit in, like a crazy aunt, or weird cousin. Who compiled the book, and decided what material was worthy is an interesting thought. Also, based on the time of Jesus, what was the culture, and what did some of those things mean in that culture, compared to ours. If you in your heart want to know the truth, pray about it with that intent in your whole heart, and it will be shown to you. Seek truth, and truth will be shown, send that message out in thought, and through your experiences you will be shown.

Much love.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules For This Post:

kreagle (23rd August 2012)

21. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Krullenjongen,

Quote We don't have to come to an agreement here, just wanted to explain as clear as i can.

blessings to you,

Krullenjongen

P.s. if you have more relevant / important issues we can talk about i am open to all suggestions.
    Hey, brother,.....I'm really more in 'agreement with you, here' than you might think. When I stated, earlier, that I was 'pretty much around 60/40' on this 'topic',....
    I really meant 60% against them eating meat in the Genesis' account, to begin with. Like I said, I just don't know,...and I really have pretty much exhausted my feelings on this 'topic'. There are so much more 'relevant topics for today' that need to be discussed. IMHO !

God bless you, always!,.....your brother,.......kreagle

22. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

"There are so much more 'relevant topics for today' that need to be discussed. IMHO !"

Sorry for bringing it up again then in response.

Interesting response! I see the prophecy for the no more eating of meat in Isaiah. In my opinion it doesn't change what was right in the beginning or after, for my belief about the law of not killing is that it means do not kill anything, and the laws are universal laws, and they are eternal.. and this is a mere testament to karma.. killing things, especially small things by accident is no big deal.. but when we are more conscious of life and have love then we kill less.. and that allows people to do it for survival; when they need to. This is why the times have changed now, because we no longer need to, and it is killing the planet. . The bible merely predicts what God knows about the future times, not that what is right really changes.. only slightly.. more perfect.

Master Ching Hai is an enlightened master and it is a she. ( www.godsdirectcontact.com )
    ( www.suprememastertv.com )

Ching Hai teaches that the word of God is vibration.. and this is why religions disagree... because they are protecting words of impurity, not pure vibrational truth. Words are confusing.. so many translations.. and mistranslations.. you can ponder the words of scripture forever, and ponder at what the they meant exactly.. but the truth is in our DNA. Everyone has it! And this is where the laws are truly kept.

I believe Christ returns in consciousness. Christ is the way; but his ways are the way, not the man in flesh.

"How happy are those who do not need to see me to believe?"

"Maybe you can begin to see why it may be 'very difficult', if not downright impossible, to have a 'fruitful dialogue' with you as you seemingly have no difficulty in rejecting any written 'Biblical proof' that I, or anyone else here, may present to you."

Indeed.. not when the old testament bible is confusing word for word.. but when you see through it, that involves the idea of rejection because the way things are written are not consistent.. and I am basing it off of present teachings from those masters who have already been to heaven and seen for themselves; not distorted teachings from the past.

If we are to live up to the true God, then the God jesus spoke of would suffice well; but everything is wrapped in parable. The God that I believe in which is pure joy suffices well. The God that we all are behind our cloak of mind and body. And I see more evidence for this God. People only feel the wrath of the God they've designed with their minds because of guilt and karma....

Do you feel that one must be christian to go to Heaven?..
    Who are these masters of deception then that give enlightenment and a path to heaven?.. the devil? how is one tricked when they are given the LIGHT AND SOUND of heaven?

Love and respect,
    Frogweaver
    Last edited by Frogweaver; 24th August 2012 at 02:04.

23. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    Frogweaver.... One problem with the quote you gave. If that is the word of God: that everthing that creeps and has breath of life has been given every plant for food, then, uhm, what's a crocodile doing here? Or a tiger... You don't usually see a shark eating plants... Are all of these things abominations? I think we can assume then that the albacore was not given for sharks to rule over... And when the Israelites were in the desert after they left Egypt, and they were at risk of starvation, one of God's miracles ... didn't a giant flock of game birds come flying in? Soo... "Thou shalt not kill unless you are starving and/or your species is unable to digest kelp?" Okay, I'll give you one point I see coming, that the partridges that flew into the Israelite camp may not have been sent from God, and they wrongly attributed serendipity to a miracle.

I do agree with you that we need to cut way back on the meat eating. But I don't think that it was never supposed to be on the plate. Seems like our creator designed things certain ways. So maybe look at it like this. A cow's digestive system is tailor made for eating grass. You however, try to eat a couple pounds of fress grass without boiling it first, and you will probably have issues. Perhaps if we weren't meant to eat flesh, we would've been given digestive systems that wouldn't allow it to begin with. Just a thought. And another one behind that: If the planet started running out of grass to eat, would the digestive system of a cow begin evolving to allow him to survive on other things? Cows that eat crickets and grasshoppers perhaps? Hmm. That would imply that "every plant for food" would kinda be getting taken back by God though...

:-) Fun stuff to wonder about.
    You're a thinker, and I like that.

It's a very good question about the crocodiles and the sharks.. "everything that has breath of life"... that would certainly include them, wouldn't it? perhaps this planet has been a dwelling for genetic modification in the past.

I know you dont want to believe in E.T.'s because there's 'no room in the bible for it,' but I find that all evidence not need be found there. I find a similarity between rigid religious preachers and scientists... they both require you to ignore your experiences as viable knowledge.. in religion they say it's because everything is the devil.. in science they say it's because your mind is not adequate to tell reality from fantasy...

is there no middle ground? Why is religion and science so polarized like this? There are of course answers to this question.. but I think it's necessary to understand that there is life in this universe other than us. Ching Hai also speaks on them, and she tells of the humans that live under the surface of Mars, because they destroyed the surface of their planet millions of years ago. Yes she is another E.T. human advocate.. please don't brush it off so quickly. There are heavenly miracles revolving around her presence here on Earth, and I hardly think she is the devil....

Edit: When it comes to all life on the planet, it's the vibration that affects all living things... lower vibration means eating meat... higher vibration means eating fruits, plants, or light. This explains why certain beings eat what they eat.. they are on a lower or a higher vibration.

Love and Respect,
    Frogweaver
    Last edited by Frogweaver; 24th August 2012 at 04:48.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Frogweaver For This Post:

Joe Akulis (24th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kreagle (here)
    Frogweaver,

Who is your 'master Ching Hai'? Is he Buddhist? Sorry if I 'read you wrong',....but brother, you sure had a 'strong sale' going on there, regarding the Buddhist's faith. The entire matter was 'further complicated' with your adamant views and defense of 'abstaining from meats/not killing animals, etc.',...in that this is certainly a 'strong Buddhist belief' from my limited understanding on Buddhism.

What does your 'master Ching Hai' say about Jesus' Divinity,.....or the New Testament, specifically? Does he accept Him or His Divine nature? You've already expressed your disapproval of many texts in the 'Old and New Testament',....does he feel the same way? Am I safe, or accurate, in saying that their may be 'some passages in the Christian Bible' that you agree with,.....but many that you don't and consequently reject?

(point)

I promise you that I'm not trying to be 'problematic', here, for you. I'm just trying to figure out how we can conduct a 'fruitful dialogue' under the circumstances we have discussed thus far.

Love and Peace,......kreagle
    Thanks for your sincerity Kreagle!..

I apologize for seeming rigid and adamant in my views.. but it's a sense of knowing god's law not through scripture, (buddha or christian), but through pure light consciousness. Scripture harmonizes with this, but only if you're willing to accept the problems with it..

Ching Hai belongs to no religion and does not teach buddhism. She does however teach from all religious scriptures. It is a comfortable thing to be able to do that, and not feel like you are betraying your lord.. this has to do with guilt; from genetic modification of our energy circuits... humans are genetically modified and thats why we have many broken circuits, which can be repaired. But no, Ching Hai does not teach about that!.. So, back on topic about her..

Ching Hai agrees that Jesus was divine. He was a prophet. She has not spoken about who is greater, as I don't believe any genuine enlightened master would say such things.. her example leads in the way of greatness. She became enlightened in the similar fashion that Jesus did.. because there are two kinds of masters in the world.. one kind who comes down and takes someone's karma.. the other kind who becomes a master by receiving initiation from another master (disciple and teacher).

She has many thousands of initiates around the world, and she gives the Quan Yin Method of meditation, which is a meditation on your inner light and sound vibration. You receive instant enlightenment upon initiation and the meditation method which is to sustain this on your own, to achieve your own mastery.. or 'buddhahood'.. this is a level to which one can leave thebody and go to heaven, though surely not all achieve this.

She does use words from the buddha world, as it is a part of her history, but she does not single out any religion. Her volunteer initiates created the www.suprememastertv.com which is a free internet television with many channels and many things to learn. She has initiation centers all around the world.

Reading all scriptures, one finds greater awareness... not relying soully on one school of thought, which is what the bible is.. one could invest their whole life in to this... book... And not gain a thing... but as Jesus said.. "If he is not against you, then he is with you.." therefore it matters not what religion people partake in, or what they say necessarily..

Love and Respect,
    Frogweaver
    Last edited by Frogweaver; 24th August 2012 at 04:47.

26. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    ¤
    [/COLOR]Now speaking about food, first what they ate in garden was fruits only.
    But reading deeper one sees that they barely needed food at all!
    They were in perfect body soul spirit connection and I am inclined to think that if they wouldn`t eat they would be OK concerning that they were united with God directly.
    Yes, truly!..

This helps me to respond to seeker1972 when he mentioned the digestive systems of animals and their correlation to the types of foods we eat.. but, food I believe was originally meant for healing... people eat it now for pleasure and they are hooked... even the animals are being perverted with sensuous foods... there is even toothpaste for your pet cats.. CHING HAI has many vegan pets, and they are happy..for those who believe the digestive system is a reason to think that a creature must eat meat.. ALL animals are capable of being vegan, regardless of their stomach or intestines. The noblest or most intelligent animals are often vegan, like gorillas and elephants.. and the least friendly are like hyenas or vultures..

Edit: When it comes to all life on the planet, it's the vibration that affects all living things... lower vibration means eating meat... higher vibration means eating fruits, plants, or light.

Love and Respect,
    Frogweaver
    Last edited by Frogweaver; 24th August 2012 at 04:46.

27. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

if God said don't eat the apple..

who made the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away..." ?

was that Satan, or someone writing the public health care manual for cutting costs?

I actually had quite a few questions for this thread, but I'm looking for unwritten answers and it isn't fair for me to expect anyone would know them...

everyone says the same thing, get ready...

and yet not one has a clue what they are getting ready for...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 25th August 2012 at 21:38.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 3 13 36 LastLast