+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wiki leaks shown to be insider disinfo release. (camelot should not be so hasty)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,144 times in 8,307 posts

Default Re: wiki leaks shown to be insider disinfo release. (camelot should not be so hasty)

If the PTB have recognised that the upswell of the truth movement has overpowered their normal means of moderation, what is their GREATEST ASSET ?

Their greatest asset is FACTS ( or you could call it THE TRUTH ).

Out here in the 'truth' community we have gained a structured command of the prioritising of what we know so far. We chew over and digest stuff and make the best sense we can of it. In relation to the majority of the less aware population we can command a decent argument etc etc..

The PTB probably recognised that we had a good case going that was bound to gather up massive following and support gradually and unstoppably. Bofin were deployed to assess the situation and come up with a plan to counter this.

The obvious weapon they have that is much bigger than ours is the FACTS they have that we DONT.

If they set about releasing huge amounts of facts that we have not previously chewed and digested they can outflank us effectively. The ball goes right back into their hands and they call the shots again. All we can do is stand there with our mouths wide open while they produce an avalanch of 'truth' and orchestrate that avalanche in such a way that they can lead the process wherever they want to take it and all we can do is watch it happen.

Julian doesn't have to be an operative on the end of a chain of command for that to be the case. It would very unusual if that were true. No, the key factir is the release of information. The PTB are in charge of that and Julian is just the vehicle.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: wiki leaks shown to be insider disinfo release. (camelot should not be so hasty)

That is basically what I discribed in my first post and yes there might be some truth (the word never gets old, doesn't it? ) in it. But sadly you are also right about the fact that one can't do more than just "stand near by" and watch the things unfold on the stage that once again gonna be the MMs.

MfG

Martin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

theirs nothing wrong with wiki leaks, it just that the gov got smart and is using our curiosity against us now.
    So yes we need to be very discerning about the info coming in.
    They have 2 choices in the matter either shut down wiki leaks or send dis-info through.
    Shutting it down would have been to obvious, don't you think?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,144 times in 8,307 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)

They have 2 choices in the matter either shut down wiki leaks or send dis-info through.
    Shutting it down would have been to obvious, don't you think?
    Well I guess that makes it 3 choices then, because it's probably not disinfo so far. It's more like grabbing the ball and running off with it. They have so much 'info' they can make the info they do leak through wikileaks set to the info agenda. I'm quite sure they can allow for most of that info to be basically genuinly the real stuff. It's just that the sensationalism around each chapter of the wikileaks saga is under THEIR control again.

And don't forget that the leaks recently have had the effect of 'justifying' a demonisation of Iran and Pakistan!
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Perhaps they are dis-info.
    Or perhaps the notion they are dis-info is dis-info.
    Or maybe the notion it's dis-info is actually counter-dis-info, so you'll not think it's dis-info.

You see, once you go down this road... wait.... that reasoning could also be dis-info.
    Carry on!
    Fred

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Dale (26th October 2010), Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), InCiDeR (9th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Well I guess that makes it 3 choices then, because it's probably not disinfo so far. It's more like grabbing the ball and running off with it. They have so much 'info' they can make the info they do leak through wikileaks set to the info agenda. I'm quite sure they can allow for most of that info to be basically genuinly the real stuff. It's just that the sensationalism around each chapter of the wikileaks saga is under THEIR control again.

And don't forget that the leaks recently have had the effect of 'justifying' a demonisation of Iran and Pakistan!
    Yup I was thinking on that as well
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

A recent article at the 'Independent" website on the latest from wikileaks..In the comment area for the article.... something that you could not have published 2 years ago... and would have practically (if not actually) put you on a watch list:

"I have no respect for the Criminals and alphabet agencies running our countries here in the West, and probably elsewhere. At the end of the day, they do the bidding of their Corporate Masters, who in turn are owned by the Fractional Banking Cartel. These people are morally bankrupt, and most of the brainwashed public cannot seem to understand this. Nobody can possibly claim, "we are a civilized peoples." The Corporation has destroyed the Nation State, and it is the Fractional Banking Cartel that wins."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-2115113.html
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th October 2010 at 15:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Perhaps they are dis-info.
    Or perhaps the notion they are dis-info is dis-info.
    Or maybe the notion it's dis-info is actually counter-dis-info, so you'll not think it's dis-info.

You see, once you go down this road... wait.... that reasoning could also be dis-info.
    Carry on!
    Fred
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. Link to Post #29
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    (...)The Corporation has destroyed the Nation State, and it is the Fractional Banking Cartel that wins.(...)
    Funny, because last time I checked, Nation State was creation of banking Cartel, when idea of state united by divine king started to be guillotined ... and then was used for all wars in second part of XIX c and world wars later... which allowed for creation of military-industrial complex and the like

Another example how good observations culminate in wrong conclusion, derived from backup plan from system. This is how "truth movement" is played all the time, and still is blind to it ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Ahkenaten (2nd November 2010)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Back to the topic at hand..

Wiki leaks would not be the first controversial source PC has contacted. It's often forgotten that most of the sources and info in this biz have to be sifted through and there are no sure things. It would be foolish for Kerry and Bill to avoid Wiki Leaks just because of 9/11 views. Not everyone keeps up with the Alex Joneses..

17. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

A number of good commentators publicly state they do not believe 911 was an inside job or conspiracy but more than likely they do so for very pragmatic reasons......................remember the shocking 360-degree turn about in the public opposition to the Iraq Invasion post-911 by Stormin' Norman Schwartzkopf, for example? What else could explain his incredible reversal in his views than, that - perhaps - he had received a call or visit from someone who said some things to him in no uncertain terms that he, a family man, could not ignore. There are tried and true methods of converting one's opponents to one's point of view, especially in a police state. The fact that Wikileaks founder states that he does not believe 911 was an inside job doesn't necessarily remove him or the leaks project from the credible source list. On the other hands our reality being a carefully contrived admixture of science-fiction with bits of truth sprinkled in, there is no getting around the fact that we are thrown back upon our own resources....................we have no experts or authorities to rely upon but ourselves in our efforts to discern the truth.

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)

me thinks this is a pentagon ,alphabet soup op.
    This is a very negative disinformation thread, Pineal ~ it is your truth ~ of that I have no doubt or question and is therefore legitimate to you and that's for sure; but some of us know different ~ those of us who are awake and have our third eyes functioning well. Bless you for your illusions, sweetheart! May you grow ever stronger in the light of a new day of truth and honesty and being able to discern the difference. My happiest regards to you, darling! Wikileaks is the hero of the day and nothing anyone says can change that reality. As always, you are welcome to try... And so it is... xoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2