+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wiki leaks shown to be insider disinfo release. (camelot should not be so hasty)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Default wiki leaks shown to be insider disinfo release. (camelot should not be so hasty)

further to the content of wikileaks being a carefully crafted release , wether assange realises it or not he is being used. his comments on 9/11 and the information itself are bogus.. i hope camelot doestn go foir this and destroys itself in the process. i would not be welcoming any information from wiki leaks.

We applaud the release of documents and the sudden upswing they are having in regard to new "high caliber disclosures" (according to this article on CNN), from insiders in the government. We wish to extend our invitation to Julian if he needs help with any such disclosures and encourage a collaboration of our sites in this battle to get the truth out. (quote)

me thinks this is a pentagon ,alphabet soup op.
    Last edited by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH; 17th August 2010 at 19:59.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), PHARAOH (26th October 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Default Re: wiki leaks shown to be insider disinfo release. (camelot should not be so hasty)

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    his comments on 9/11 and the information itself are bogus..
    What does Wikileaks say about 9/11 ?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: wiki leaks shown to be insider disinfo release. (camelot should not be so hasty)

assange said 9/11 truth was irritating (quote) "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." (quote) hes being fed disinfo , hes being used as a tool .. i think kerry needs to looks a bit deeper before quickly blurting out admiration for this chap and his "information". a collaboration with this conduit would only send camelot even further into the mire.. im assuming keery missed his 9/11 comments and has not hasd time to read some of the stuff due to being so busy.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...-1225906131241

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH For This Post:

PHARAOH (26th October 2010)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,206 times in 4,590 posts

Quote To clarify, our specialty is dealing with whistleblowers and info coming from black projects with classification levels way beyond "top secret".
    Dear Kerry, beyond the secrets ...there're still many more secrets...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Richard (29th October 2010)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    assange said 9/11 truth was irritating (quote) "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." (quote) hes being fed disinfo , hes being used as a tool .. i think kerry needs to looks a bit deeper before quickly blurting out admiration for this chap and his "information". a collaboration with this conduit would only send camelot even further into the mire.. im assuming keery missed his 9/11 comments and has not hasd time to read some of the stuff due to being so busy.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...-1225906131241
    Ta for reply...but...I can't find that quote....where exactly is it?

9. Link to Post #6
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

I am also open for input on the motivations of wikileaks, but I need sources for your quotes and a more thought out presentation of the reasoning behind your views.

I am not saying you are incorrect, but I am also not saying you are correct if you get my drift.. If you could work out a detailed report referencing the sources and materials that leads you to your conclusions I would be more than happy to read it and perhaps distribute it (to affected parties and forums)

I certainly recognize your unease, but remember that even if Kerry is in contact she will certainly not follow blind on info, if you think that you do not know her well enough
    She is open to get info in the open for people to discern, but she is definitely also open to be prove something wrong.
    Not her or my (or anyone else for that matters) job to discern for people, if people are to have any chance of survival (in general) they must discern and think for them self..

My thoughts at least

Thanks for sharing though, hoping for a more detailed report!

10. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.rense.com/general91/wiik.htm ........ Something Stinks About Wikileaks
    By F. William Engdahl
    8-11-10 article at above link.....

I concur with William Engdahl and have found his research to be spot on in the past.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

OK.....I got the quote myself. The Rense article (in above post) quoted the Belfast Telegraph....

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/li...-14880073.html

Here it is....

Quote His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

OK......now I understand that what I'm about to say is tantamount to heresy in conspiracy circles.....but....

What if he's right?

That the whole 'inside job' hypothesis is in fact cynical manipulation.... by some very clever, devious 'people'...who have influenced many genuine 'truthseekers'....?

(Put down those pitchforks...lol)

Confusion, chaos....divide and rule?

I very rarely get into talking about the 9/11 conspiracy...but I am annoyed that PPIM used Julian
    Assanges thoughts on the matter to 'have a pop' at Kerry and Camelot.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

i wast having a pop at kerry and camelot in particualr jaybee, what im saying is what bill ;was saying a while back to be more careful with info. if you look at ewhat i wrote i said that kerry may have been too busy to notice the inconsistencies with assange. assange is knowingly or unknowingly a stooge. i like csamelot and dont watn to see another dan burisch type disinfo plot affect the work of this site again. as for 9/11 its moot really since we are in the middle of the desired outcomes of the 9/11 perps.

seeing terra you can access articles by wayne madsen, webster tarpley and mike rivero among others who right at the start were warey of assange and his funding and connections.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

bump,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

14. Link to Post #11
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Thanks for the keywords, I will check them out..

I went over a plausible wikileaks scenario, the most solid argument is to deem these leaks "a National Security threat", then they may proceed to control more of the internet.
    However, I as many others have acquired knowledge while working in various departments in IT, one of the things this knowledge has provided me as many others is the fact that a "sub-net" is a very tricky thing to censor or block. E.G: If I really wanted to I could completely remove Project Camelot from the existing DNS grid and transfer it to a independent server, yes bandwidth would be somewhat slower, but it would be there at least.. Just wanted to throw this one in here as a little light in all the darkness we see these days in regard to these worries

15. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Tommy as ever is spot on with his point of view

Rimbaud

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

PPIM.....I have to thank you for this thread....although I totally disagree
    with you....

But it has made me look into the whole Wikileaks thing...which I hadn't done before.

It also made me look again at the 9/11 conspiracy....

I can now say that I definitely don't think that 9/11 was an inside job....and that
    I agree with Julian Assange that it is a false conspiracy....

Here is a good interview with the aforementioned....

But I have to warn anyone clicking on this, that at 04:40 + there is footage from Iraq
    and we see people being shot....which obviously isn't very nice, but it is an example of
    the leaked, whistleblower material that Wikileaks is being given....

Goddess/God protect Julian Assange.....and keep him safe...

And everyone involved in the horrors of war....no-one should have to live like that
    soldiers or civilians.....

Can't we humans just evolve a bit more and stop all the suffering and violence.....?

17. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

18. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Julian Assange WALKS OUT Of CNN Interview

Quote WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange walked out of an interview with CNN in London.
    Assange, who was being interviewed to discuss the 400,000 pages of documents WikiLeaks released about the Iraq War, grew upset when interviewer Atika Shubert asked about his personal legal issues. Assange was investigated in Sweden on charges of sexual abuse that were then dropped, but the investigation was re-opened shortly thereafter.
    http://www.thebigwobble.com/2010/10/...ut-of-cnn.html

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

That's the thing about it, isn't it?

The problem is that the emotional origins of thought formation create a disposition toward desire of black and white answers and a fear of unknowns.

Thus, the introduction of even the slightest doubt is enough to derail the logic function in the face of any aspect of an unknown in any situation where we cannot form answers easily, due to lack of information (purposely held or otherwise).

Thus... one of the main thrust points of the PTB, is to hold secrets ---and create doubt.

Since information can be scarce on these subjects..and the subject at hand incredibly complex in some cases (Dan Burisch), then it is incredibly easy to insert the required doubt in the general mass of the public. They, the public.. regain their personal comfort zone by enacting a self created black and white truth upon the given situation..by calling it crap, delusional, etc.

Ie, in the face of unknowns, unable to form logic, the base system of the human mind is to reach out with the emotions first, trying to FEEL OUT the situation.

Even the words betray the mind's design.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Even if the whole "9/11 inside job thingy" would be a set-up what I do not believe it still counts as a conspiracy and therefor needs a new independent investigation. It is indeed easy to get very confused and or distracted by all the different information that is out there. But that is the idea behind controlling information nowadays. Divide and rule it is. So personally I think that anybody who does in any way promotes that 9/11 was or is not that important at all should be seen as either very poorly informed or as driven by -again- a secret agenda of some kind. As to wikileaks: if Assange really wants to put out the truth maybe it would not have hurt if he would had recognised that MM like the "New York Times" or "Der Spiegel" (in Germany) are in fact always did try their best at covering up every political theme spinning it as they seemed to fit. Therefor everything wikileaks does or will do should be closely watched.

MfG

Martin
    Last edited by Martin; 26th October 2010 at 14:32.

21. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,645 times in 8,117 posts

There a potential for a big row to blow up here and around the 'truth' forums regarding this Wikileaks phenomenon. If we insist on waiting for "PROOF" about anything we will wait a long time and reach a standstill on this just as we have on many other issues.

Even if we leave the guy's comments about 9/11 right out of the arguement there is very good reason to suspect that Wikileaks is being used to out flank the truth movement in general. It looks to me like a 'blind-side' manouver by the establishment. It effectively puts a bundle of sticks of dynamite under us all. The whole idea of whistleblowing and alternative agendas gets crunched up and trashed by this if they succeed.

In my view, we shouldn't be dawdling about whether he's for real or not, we should be putting as much daylight as possible between us and him.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (26th October 2010), pilotsimone (29th October 2010)

23. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

You are absolutely right. Wikileaks could be a most dangerous wolf in sheep's clothing ready to be unleashed on almost anything there is.

MfG

Martin

24. Link to Post #20
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Well, let's follow the money, shall we?
    What are Julian Assange's goals? Blowing stuff up for blowing sake? Putting himself in power? Did he propose doing something creative? What makes him tick?
    What makes tick The others involved in the project?

J. Assange's Wiki page
    From what I gather , we have in this case a guy that has been around, but usually on a fringe of what we call society. Man who has been hunted down by police on hacking charges. Man deeply involved in open source community. Involved in creating anonymizing systems. that paints quite coherent picture of a man fighting with "the system" .. maybe little too coherent. Such hackers are known to be broken and used by system itself.

But maybe, quote the man himself: (from his achieved home page)
    Quote Sat 16 Jun 2007 : Everyone and no one wants to save the world
    When the world extended to one's surrounding hills and mountains and over them was only legend, saving the world was approchable and a natural activity to all of independent character.

You do not need to justify the possession of these noble instincts. Such attributes are normally distributed. You have a constellation of these attributes and that makes you who you are. Recognise that the substantial ones are invariant.

You must satisfy your invariant instincts or you will be at odds with your own character. It is only when we are not at odds with our basic makeup that we can find life meaningful.

To exercise your instinct for saving the world, requires saving what you perceive to be the world.

Being modern, educated and wordly, the world you perceive is immense and this is disempowering compared to the valley world of your ancestors where your feelings were forged and where saving 10 people saved 10% of the "world"'s population.

Here lays the difficulty in actualising your character. Your perception is of a world so vast that that you can not envisage your actions making a meaningful difference.

People try to fool themselves and others into believing that one can ``think globally and act locally', however to anyone with a sense of proportion (not most people, btw) thinking globaly makes acting locally seem to be a marginal activity. It's not setting the world to rights.

To meaningfully interact with the world, you have to either constrain your perception of what it is back to valley proportions by eschewing all global information (most of us here have engaged on just the opposite course which is what has provoked this discussion), losing your sense of perspective, or start seriously engaging with the modern perception of the world.

That latter path can be hard to find, because it is only satisfied by creating ideas or inventions that have a global impact. Perhaps I have found one, and there's others out there, but for most people of your character a combination of eschewing knowledge of those parts of the world they can't change, and robust engagement with the parts they can is probably optimal.

Do not be concerned about when one is to do good, who defines good, etc. Act in the way you do because to do otherwise would to be at odds would to be at odds with yourself. Being on a path true to your character carries with it a state of flow, where the thoughts about your next step come upon waking, unbidden, but welcome.

I support similarly minded people, not because they are moral agents, but because they have common cause with my own feelings and dreams.
    Worth reading if you want to at least glimpse man's mind

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Celine (26th October 2010), Malcolm Linus (26th October 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast