+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here's the truth of how the Illuminati controls the USA

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Here's the truth of how the Illuminati controls the USA

Although this video is lengthy it is the best one I have ever viewed that wraps all conspiracies into a neat little package.

For those US followers not willing to view the entire thing please at least forward to 45:00 to hear the explanation of the workings of the District of Columbia and how presidents are chosen for us.

I am including info on the Annunaki/Egyptian link because it is not well covered in the video above.

Last edited by Amysenthia; 21st August 2012 at 18:24.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2012), debbiegail (20th August 2012), freespirit (20th August 2012), genevieve (26th August 2012), Ki's (20th August 2012), Lefty Dave (20th August 2012), Maknocktomb (20th August 2012), PHARAOH (20th August 2012), Sharleen (21st August 2012), Star Tsar (20th August 2012), Thrasher1218 (22nd August 2012), truth4me (20th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: Here's the truth of how the Illuminati controls the USA

I started at the 45:00 mark and I'm now at the 54:47 mark and the information in that short span is mind opening. 2 things stood out to me. Who is the god they trust that is printed on the U.S. currency,might be a good idea to find out who that "god" really is,and the word amen. I recently ,last week, when connecting to the spirit within I quit saying amen at the end of my prayer and started using "so be it"....talk about synchronicity! I'm off work tomorrow and will have free time so I think I'm going to get plenty of coffee and sit down with a pen and paper and have a listen. This 4 hour plus video just might be the real deal on true information....

Took me awhile to see the forest for the trees were in the way. I answered my own question that is. Amun<amen> is the god they worship I do believe. I'm still going to research this. Very interesting........
    Last edited by truth4me; 20th August 2012 at 19:06.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Amysenthia (20th August 2012), Star Tsar (20th August 2012), TargeT (20th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Amen is a different frequency each of us run at that opens to healing, very powerful and nothing to be afraid of...

combines several tones the Hindu and several others use who remember the forgotten arts...

if ya hear the old farts chanting Amen again and again, they are trying to find the fountain of healing... not God...

good thing they are tone deaf...

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Amen is a different frequency each of us run at that opens to healing, very powerful and nothing to be afraid of...

combines several tones the Hindu and several others use who remember the forgotten arts...

if ya hear the old farts chanting Amen again and again, they are trying to find the fountain of healing... not God...

I think that you may be confusing "OM" with Amen. Om is the universal frequency of completeness that will bring healing when chanted.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Star Tsar (20th August 2012), TargeT (20th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Thanks Amysenthia for this powerful video...

Certainly makes one wonder just how long this madness can go on....

For me, it makes me take note that everything I thought I knew as a young and middle aged man, turned out to be wrong!

Is there no way we can achieve peace and harmony on our planet through dialogue and compromise ?

Not likely, me thinks !!

Thanks again for your contribution .
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Amysenthia (20th August 2012), Star Tsar (20th August 2012), truth4me (21st August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Don't forget that the Jews that took over the Pharoic bloodline, and the contemporary jews at the time were different- albeit related. They are a a maji/illuminati bloodline from long ago, and the Akenashic jews kicked the safardic jews out of jerusalem. There is a reason why the hebrew bloodline that became royalty also resembled one specific line of annunaki with their fairer features. So calling it all hebrew/jewish is misleading to people who these days like to equate all zionism with Jews. The Hi-bu-ru line was one of the illuminati cloister bloodlines, along with others here on earth. There were also different.....variations. Some were very spiritual and naturally adept- others were more...like the MONEY CHANGERS. Remember Yeshua also had ties to the Egyptian bloodline via Solomon (or his real pharoic name described in this docu), and was initiated himself in Egypt. But one of the times Yeshua gets angry in the bible- was at the Pharisees and Money changers who were whoring out the spirituality at the time and charging for spiritual rites. So here we see that there are descendents of Hiburu's who wanted to do away with the corruption, and others who wanted to control the world. Even in the bible it speaks of Jehovah (and yahweh, which IMO are not the same but became the same thanks to confusion both deliberate and accident) telling the Jews to establish "his Kingdom" world-wide, in all the most important places to the world to bring about his righteous rule.

All of this can be traced back to a few important Sumerian Characters: Ea/Enki, Enlil, Marduke, and Nighizida (as well as the female Goddesses too). And one in particular, who broke a sacred rule in never having intercourse with human beings. These were the fallen angels known as Marduke and his clan. They've been on earth ever since, as they were CAST DOWN/outlawed from the homeplanet. From there, he has been at war with other annunaki races and bloodlines- including some who wanted to spread the spiritual teachings. I suppose he did this to survive.

The people in the UK and Australia- who are very subservient to this dynasty (Marduke's) are working very hard for what is coming, and preparing the space program.

ANYWAYS- this docu is very good. Saw it a while back in pieces- thank you for posting it whole. Really TRULY are some eye openers.

OH, and one last thing: You may find it interesting, that the leaderes of the 12 tribes and various important OT jewish characters, were ALSO almost identical in name and tradition to the SHEPHERD KINGS of Sumeria. Abraham, whose bloodline later became the head of Pharonic bloodline, was one of these descendents- and was an adept at magick, a Chaldean sorcerer who later came to Egypt and shared his knowledge with many who lived there. So indeed, you have since the days of Sumeria- a dynasty of both spiritual teachings, dark and light, and rulers with certain bloodlines. So for those wondering- where the connection between Sumeria and Egypt is...look no further than the hiburu "wanderers" who actually descend from the Kings of Sumer. They were being led by beings, Jehovian Annunaki- to fulfill the prophecy.

Fascinating....
    Last edited by Sirius White; 21st August 2012 at 00:10.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

eileenrose (21st August 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

for those with less time here's a bit of a break down on the video

This film opens with a list of companies that placed "put" options on various airlines & insurance companies that made some 40 billion dollars for all involved shortly after 9/11.... I'm a bit of a 9/11 nut & this was news to me!

the first 32 min seems to be a recap of 9/11, a good consolidation of info I've seen in various places with a lot of additional "follow the money" connections; well worth another watch for review of the incident.

at 32:30 the video starts to examine who could be behind 9/11 attacks & indicates "skull and bones" type of societies, mostly Zionists.

35:20 starts "hidden empire" and examines Washington D.C., London's inner city & Vatican city and how they are all interconnected with the typical list of "bad guys" (Rothschild’s etc..)

45+ talks about how America is still an English colony (via treaties etc), talks about the original 13th amendment & the war of 1812 when British burned the white house then moves on to more modern recent history eventually going on to talk about Amen-Ra & how he is hidden in Christianity.

54:40 is part 3, "Trial of the pharaohs" & starts out talking about Israel & its history and the bible story, this continues until 1:51 where it states the world is run by Hebrew blood lines that are all inter-related it even goes on to show how the statue of liberty is Cleopatra

at 1:58 it goes onto "all the queens men", continues with Israel history then starts talking about the queen of England digging into the finances of the Monarchy & the “black nobility” (whom are all related to the crown) which apparently are also the Illuminati. Talks of the blood lines (19 presidents) that are all tied back to the royal blood lines.
    At 2:20 Rothschild’s control the media monopoly & how messages are controlled, the economy etc.. and talks about the history of the Rothschild’s, England’s ties to Opium trades (even the Hong Kong seizure is tied to an opium deal) and goes on to say the Mafia was originally funded by Illuminati.

2:40 is “cheating at monopoly” & starts talking about the Rothschild’s & how they stay on top. Talks about Hitler & his family history & how he was “groomed” into power by (well I’m sure you know who by now…) lots of business’s named & all of it underlines how “cut throat” these individuals are in their operations , it moves on to talking about media monopoly & how powerful a tool the media (and TV is)

3:20 area they start speaking of wars & drugs & the US’s involvement; drug trafficking is focused on a lot in this for financing these “PTB”. It also mentions that Afghanistan is focused on because of its Opium & the need for an oil pipeline.

At 3:48 it starts talking about Iraq & Sadam H. & how we tricked Kuwait & Iraq into a fight only to turn on Iraq. 4:03 talks about inbreeding specifically & the pathology that seems to be in this blood line; it also talks about how the NWO will be a communist order & that the United Nations has already written into its documents Marx ideas & the Russian constitution.
    At 4:07 it says Prince W. will be the anti – Christ & has been exhibited as such via a photo of him with a lamb (as he holds up its cloven hind hoof in the frame of the picture)

At 4:11 solutions are offered:
    1) Exposure (of the hidden to undermine public trust)
    Tools: word of mouth, share info, books, form study groups, design web pages, share DVD’s, raise money, Lobby; SPREAD THE WORD! (peaceful protests don’t work) Steal tools from TPTB, form think tanks to come up with plans to tear down the control structure

2)Losing support (self explanatory, don’t support the status quo)
    Take back control of your own money (banks have been corrupted & no longer are trust worth, by using banks you are supporting the system(s))

3)Organized resistance (of an informed and FEARLESS population.. truly 1% controls 99%, we can easily over come)

Interesting video….
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Billy (21st August 2012), Cjay (21st August 2012), crested-duck (21st August 2012), eileenrose (21st August 2012), exponentialist (21st August 2012), genevieve (21st August 2012), gooty64 (21st August 2012), karelia (21st August 2012), modwiz (21st August 2012), Ramdass528 (21st August 2012), Reinhard (21st August 2012), The Truth Is In There (21st August 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st August 2012), truth4me (21st August 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

I think that you may be confusing "OM" with Amen. Om is the universal frequency of completeness that will bring healing when chanted.
    it is pronounced OM en for a specific reason, such a connection people go back for it every week...

part 2 "eN" is a frequency that opens spirit...

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

I'm almost 3 hours into it and it truly is mind blowing.The "Jesus Chirst being Cleopatra and Julius Caesar son" thing has really threw me for a loop. She has really got her ducks in a row in this video and you can piece it together. The only thing missing is the E.T. connection.......
    Last edited by truth4me; 21st August 2012 at 16:44.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Lots of interesting ideas about the meaning of Amen (though there is some agreement...)

Just google Amen (I google it with David Icke's name and got this link....all very interesting posts)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archi...p/t-25192.html

I thought I could sum it up....but perhaps no one knows exactly.

Snips:
    Quote Amen has 2 basic meanings that are distractions.

So be it and The Hidden One.

The Hidden one is applied to the Egyptian God Amon/Amun, and it is logical to think of course that Gods are Hidden and unseen by us.

Evermore, the true meaning is actualy in the way the word itself is written that is "Hidden".

The Egyptians spell Amn or Amon/Amun as JMN.

Min is one of the oldest titulars for God ca3500.bC.

JA is the "Hidden One". The True God disguised as Amn and also by the false claim of the Phoenician Hebrews as Ya-howeh.

JA is Ia is Ya, because the Greeks say Iannos for John or J and the semitics use Y for J.

Since the bible, everything had to conform to it's lies and truths including our histories and the very fabrication of those histories.

JA is our oldest God worshipped in Africa, India, Asia and Europe prior to the bible and prior to the Egyptian Dynasties.

JA being His First Name and MN His Last Name for us to use and know, but not His True Name that no one knows.

There are only 2 letters for God's First name and no additives like howeh or hovah or anything else.

So as it is true in Egyptian to write JMN, it is also true for us to say His Name after our prayers, although we wonder about Amen.

Amen is really Ja Mn is "In God's Name".

MaN, woMaN, huMaN, MNemosyne, MiNd, MeNtality, MeNstrual, MaNy, etc.

Now you know and understand why He "was" Hidden.
    from poster aejor_mn

The other really good post (same link) is Wred's
    Quote Ammon or Ammonites also referred to in the Bible as the "children of Ammon.
    The Ammonites were regarded by Hebrews as close relatives of the Israelites
    The Torah excludes the progeny of Ammonites from the assembly of the Lord.

Both the Ammonites and Moabites are sometimes spoken of under the common name of the children of Lot.

Jewish warriors took Ammonite women as wives, and King Davids descent from Ruth, the Moabite.

Moloch, Molech, Molekh, or Molek, The Jewish god of child sacrifice worshiped by the Ammonites. Also sometimes called ba'al, which means king or king of the gods.

Sometimes associated with the Sumerian Baal, although Moloch (or Molekh) was entirely malevolent. In the 8th-6th century BCE, firstborn children were sacrificed to him by the Israelites in the valley of Hinnom, south-east of Jerusalem (see also Gehenna). These sacrifices to the sun god were made to renew the strength of the sun fire.

King Solomon built a high place for Molech in the mountain "that is before Jerusalem."

Moloch was represented as a huge bronze statue with the head of a bull. The statue was hollow, and inside there burned a fire which colored the Moloch a glowing red. Children were placed on the hands of the statue. Through an ingenious system the hands were raised to the mouth (as if Moloch were eating) and the children fell into the fire where they were consumed by the flames. The people gathered before the Moloch were dancing on the sounds of flutes and tambourines to drown out the screams of the victims.

Moloch went by many names including, but not limited to, Ba'al, Moloch, Apis Bull, Golden Calf, Chemosh, as well as many other names. Where the Jews would take their children and burn them alive in sacrifice to this idol god.

The motive for these sacrifices is not far to seek. It is given in Micah vi. 7: "Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?" In the midst of the disasters which were befalling the nation men felt that if the favor of Yhwh could be regained it was worth any price they could pay. Their Semitic kindred worshiped their gods with offerings of their children, and in their desperation the Israelites did the same. For some reason, perhaps because not all the priestly and prophetic circles approved of the movement, they made the offerings, not in the Temple, but at an altar or pyre called "Tapheth" (LXX.), erected in the valley of Hinnom (comp. W. R. Smith, "Rel. of Sem." 2d ed., p. 372). "Tapheth," also, was later pointed "Topheth," after the analogy of "bosheth." In connection with these extraordinary offerings the worshipers continued the regular Temple sacrifices to Yhwh (Ezek. xxiii. 39).

In II Kings xxiii. 10 it is stated that one of the practices to which Josiah put a stop by his reform.

Later this practice was changed into sacrificing their children by giving them to this cult of Jewish devil worshipers, to act as a army to do all the nasty little things that would insure the survival of the Jewish race, leaving the rest to go about their business.

Commonly today, a militant Zionist Jewish Mafia bent on genocide against all other human life on the planet, using crime as a means of funding their campaigns against humanity.

A much more subtle for of war is waged against others by reforming other peoples into chains of morality, making them incapable or unwilling to fight back against these aggressors, who slowly exterminate their enemies, namely everyone, threw social, political, economic and government manipulation as a form of social warfare.

Amen or Omen is spoken in church as a phonetic reference to this group as a unknown tribute signifying Christianities defeat and ownership as slaves to this cult.
    Personally,
    After reading similar writings from various authors a year or more ago, I stopped saying Amen altogether. It doesn't mean what we think it does (obviously).

If you keep reading these types of articles you start thinking for yourself. I guess we are getting pretty dangerous to the powers that be....who I am still trying to figure out myself (how they can hate so well and for such a length of time....I mean generationally...and why is everyone on the planet on their hit lists....and is that last statement really true).
    Last edited by eileenrose; 21st August 2012 at 10:26.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Billy (21st August 2012), TargeT (27th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    I'm almost 3 hours into it and it truly is mind blowing.The "Jesus Chirst being Cleopatra and Julius Caesar son" thing has really through me for a loop. She has really got her ducks in a row in this video and you can piece it together. The only thing missing is the E.T. connection.......
    That would be the other post that I did yesterday about the Anunnnaki. In it there is a great video by a man that gave a presentation at the 2012 UFO conference explaining how the anthropoligal/scientific evidence shows that the Anunnakki story is true and then traces them to Egypt where they became the Pharoahs. I posted it just for that reason.

Unfortunately I started the three video evidences with an Illumicorp 2 video which I believe most people thought was a spoof, so they did not watch the other video and it was on page four in about 2 hours. I"ll see if I can find it and maybe rename it the Annunaki/Sumerian link so it is a good reference to go with this video.
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 21st August 2012 at 11:46.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

truth4me (21st August 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I am trying to rename the other post that gives the Annunaki/Egyptian Pharaoh link, to supplement this video.

+ Reply to Thread