+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: split from Horus-Ra thread: discussion of conduct on that thread

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Default Re: split from Horus-Ra thread: discussion of conduct on that thread

I am now at a Denny's with a plug. I have often only had my IPad which I have no idea how to write on but it has a longer battery. the one thing I have learned is not to be impulsive and cultivating that trait has served me well.

I really appreciate Modwiz's post on reconsideration. I love Mod but periodically his cleverness irritates me. I consider it the dark side of men--that impulse to make wit serve as wisdom. It does not and I am impressed Mod that you can reflect on it. When it is really both it still is a rapier that needs to be considered because you can bleed to death from it before you really feel the pain.

As I have been drving through the Mohave I have considered how difficult it would be to survive like this which would have a planet increase of 5 degrees. Coperation and its coordination would be everything.

Lately I have been much into the congruency theory and the heart producing so much electro magnetic energy that it can be felt by other beings and the universe and maybe, as crop circles indicate, it could create a shield of energy for what is coming the conscious connection of the majority of planet inhabitents.

Since I was here on my breaks of drinking at McDs I have read all of Eagle's recent posts and did not find them as bad as some in the past that got to me but were not directed at me. Since March I have wanted to talk to Eagle and have PM her but she has never replied. I have done a lot of thinking about it. In one thread she wrote that some woman wanted her to make them a life and I wondered if that was directed towards me. I again PM and again never got a response.

After dually thinking about all this making disclosures now that Eagle cannot participate in does not seem fair. I experience the paradox of wanting someone of Eagle's influence to be seen from as many sides as possible while at the same time feeling it is not my job to do that.

When we last spoke she said I was not dealing with my fears. And that my fears were a lot of projections. I did not discount that but have looked deep to see how much of what she said was really true or not. I have generally lived my life by feel the fear and do it anyway. Against much advice I am traveling through the country with just my cat. I used to do this a lot through my 50s and I feel no different about it now other than I am more aware and I needed to feel what is out there in fly over land.

I have decided not to make public my gestalts with Eagle. I did EST in 72 in San Francisco with Warner and I did Lifespring from it the early 80s and then Lankmark. I have deep reservations about all of them inspite of what I learned. I do consider them dangerous for the weak and unaware. In 72, the most insightful part for me was asking myself when you started wearing glasses at 12--what did you not want to see. I also agreed with everyone makes as much money as they are comfortable with. Lifespring was good for my husband who has never done any consiousness movements at all until that time. But a lot of people used Lifespring as a selling device for Mary Kay and Amyway which I found very offensive.

But like Bill's story I have heard and seen many stories of the power of the mind. What scares me is moving the mind without considering the needs of the heart.

In reading this thread thoroughly, I keep considering starting a thread of my own. I have discussed this with Kimberly at length so it is not a new idea. I have already done it twice on this site when the only one doing it was Wade Frazier. One worked to some degree with a discussion of forming utopian societies. One was part of a mess and stopped rather than resolved. It left an ugly feeling I have not wanted to repeat.

In this consideration, you still get to see how your ego works. Part of me has felt compelled by the universe to do this and I keep saying no. Now that I know how to be really intimate I remain not wild about doing it. You really love the belief system you have worked so hard at developing. For the most part I have not been into sharing my story with the inner workings. It took a while for me to figure out why. It is not that I care rather or not people believe me but putting in public what is the wind beneath my wings really risks having that deflated in a sense that is truly scary. So in the knowlege of the fact that the only way I got here is to feel the fear and do it anyway. I am making the commitment to do this. Maybe not immediately but when I get back in two weeks or so.

When I start this thread, it will be in the belief that ultimately what lives on from us is our stories. We have shared the campfire with them since we could growl with a smile. I often get frustrated here but it is the stories that keep me coming back. Tonight I loved Bills and Modwiz's so much.

My thread will be called Living Uncertain from the Certitued of all my Gurus. LOL Good night friends.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

astrid (25th August 2012), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2012), CdnSirian (23rd August 2012), Christine (23rd August 2012), Daughter of Time (24th August 2012), Flash (28th August 2012), Hervé (23rd August 2012), hohoemi (24th August 2012), modwiz (23rd August 2012), mountain_jim (23rd August 2012), Reinhard (25th August 2012), Sebastion (23rd August 2012), Sierra (23rd August 2012), wynderer (23rd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Whatever tools are available to help clean up old karmic relationships and old beliefs, I encourage. One of Landmark Forum's first exercises is to clean up all your relationships and "say your sorry" and fix the divides and close the gulfs. Then look at your "story" and find out what the payoff is for that. Then, the big question of asking your self "what you really want" without filtering it through one's family dynamics, or society, soon follows.

I think nowadays a spiritual healer who can read your energy field, and blocks in your chakras is very helpful to get right to the heart of the matter.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 23rd August 2012 at 04:04.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2012), Daughter of Time (24th August 2012), DeDukshyn (23rd August 2012), Lettherebelight (28th August 2012), M6* (23rd August 2012), modwiz (23rd August 2012), NancyV (23rd August 2012), nomadguy (26th August 2012), Reinhard (25th August 2012), Timreh (26th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

"that impulse to make wit serve as wisdom. It does not and I am impressed Mod that you can reflect on it. When it is really both it still is a rapier that needs to be considered because you can bleed to death from it before you really feel the pain." Spot on.

"Lately I have been much into the congruency theory and the heart producing so much electro magnetic energy that it can be felt by other beings and the universe and maybe, as crop circles indicate, it could create a shield of energy for what is coming the conscious connection of the majority of planet inhabitents." This makes so much sense to me...

" I did EST in 72 in San Francisco with Warner and I did Lifespring from it the early 80s and then Lankmark. I have deep reservations about all of them inspite of what I learned. I do consider them dangerous for the weak and unaware." Me too, deep reservations. And the hijacking of the word "authentic".

But what do I know...

I think the wide open spaces are great for allowing thought, for me anyway...and you've written a wonderful post.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Chester (24th August 2012), Christine (23rd August 2012), Daughter of Time (24th August 2012), M6* (23rd August 2012), modwiz (23rd August 2012), NancyV (23rd August 2012), Reinhard (25th August 2012), Sierra (23rd August 2012), write4change (23rd August 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I took this course one time ... it was rough. It really was - 10 hour days and head beating with sticks style. It was called the Landmark Forum
    I did the est training in London in 1984; est was the precursor of the Landmark Forum. It changed my entire view of the world.

At that time it was two weekends (four long days). I went on to become one of the volunteer logistics supervisors for the London Center, and my girlfriend Angi (the same one in whose company I saw the ET who appeared in our room) was on the full-time est staff. She worked closely with Werner Erhard's sister. I met Werner briefly -- he was an inspired and remarkable man. It was all quite an interesting time.
    I was wondering if you were going to mention that Bill.

Well, this is one of my stories (ha, ha). I did EST in NY City in 1973 and let me tell you it was the most life altering experience I had ever had up to that point! I was scared ****less, it was a big secret what was to happen. 2 consecutive weekends, went Friday night and Saturday night until the material was done...until early the next morning that is, and then Sunday night until a more reasonable hour. I knew no one there, had flown in from Ithaca NY.
    Edit...oops it was in 1975

It was at that point in my life I started understanding about being a victim, big time. And I learned what tough stuff I was made of. I didn't crack when others around me who seemed so cool did...excuse the ego, sheesh.

I had previouly done Jose Silva's Mind Control and my psychic abilities really came out after my EST experience...blah, blah, blah. And this is what I meant when I said I gave my permission to people I trusted (this was the beginning). But you know what I became? What was called in those days an ESThole thinking I could or had the right to fix others. What a crock. And I can spot it in others a mile away. Today I won't put up with that from anyone... And I have so much compassion for those in my life who I inflicted that on.

And yes, if 9eagle9 was given permission and a thread to share her insights, that would probably work. It's the inflicting one's opinion (er... wisdom or experiences) on another without their permission that I don't agree with. And then there also has to be the understanding that "this is my experience" and not necessarily your's but for what it's worth, if it gives another a different perspective or a new way to see something, that could really be an eye opener...or like in my case a life altering experience.

I just want to say again...what a great bunch of people this forum has. You make me laugh, ponder, help expand my knowledge and awareness.

Thanks to all.
    Last edited by jp11; 23rd August 2012 at 04:49.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2012), CdnSirian (23rd August 2012), Chester (24th August 2012), Christine (23rd August 2012), Daughter of Time (23rd August 2012), DeDukshyn (23rd August 2012), Hervé (23rd August 2012), Kristin (26th August 2012), Lettherebelight (23rd August 2012), M6* (23rd August 2012), mountain_jim (23rd August 2012), NancyV (23rd August 2012), Reinhard (25th August 2012), Sierra (23rd August 2012), toothpick (25th August 2012), write4change (23rd August 2012), wynderer (23rd August 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    I took this course one time ... it was rough. It really was - 10 hour days and head beating with sticks style. It was called the Landmark Forum
    I did the est training in London in 1984; est was the precursor of the Landmark Forum. It changed my entire view of the world.

At that time it was two weekends (four long days). I went on to become one of the volunteer logistics supervisors for the London Center, and my girlfriend Angi (the same one in whose company I saw the ET who appeared in our room) was on the full-time est staff. She worked closely with Werner Erhard's sister. I met Werner briefly -- he was an inspired and remarkable man. It was all quite an interesting time.

Well, this is one of my stories (ha, ha). I did EST in NY City in 1973 and let me tell you it was the most life altering experience I had ever had up to that point! I was scared ****less, it was a big secret what was to happen. 2 consecutive weekends, went Friday night and Saturday night until the material was done...until early the next morning that is, and then Sunday night until a more reasonable hour. I knew no one there, had flown in from Ithaca NY.

It was at that point in my life I started understanding about being a victim, big time. And I learned what tough stuff I was made of. I didn't crack when others around me who seemed so cool did...excuse the ego, sheesh.

I had previouly done Jose Silva's Mind Control and my psychic abilities really came out after my EST experience...blah, blah, blah. And this is what I meant when I said I gave my permission to people I trusted (this was the beginning). But you know what I became? What was called in those days an ESThole thinking I could or had the right to fix others. What a crock. And I can spot it in others a mile away. Today I won't put up with that from anyone... And I have so much compassion for those in my life who I inflicted that on.

And yes, if 9eagle9 was given permission and a thread to share her insights, that would probably work. It's the inflicting one's opinion (er... wisdom or experiences) on another without their permission that I don't agree with. And then there also has to be the understanding that "this is my experience" and not necessarily your's but for what it's worth, if it gives another a different perspective or a new way to see something, that could really be an eye opener...or like in my case a life altering experience.

I just want to say again...what a great bunch of people this forum has. You make me laugh, ponder, help expand my knowledge and awareness.

Thanks to all.
    Hi, I am still self-banned until Sunday (my 7 day vacation) but this post I have quoted sums up everything I agree with and nothing outside of this post am I comfortable with. I breached the line where I began to try and "fix" wynderer and that was why I banned myself. I hold myself to higher standards.

See you guys Sunday and apologies to wynderer.

Chester

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2012), Christine (24th August 2012), Daughter of Time (24th August 2012), DeDukshyn (25th August 2012), Hervé (24th August 2012), NancyV (25th August 2012), Reinhard (25th August 2012), RunningDeer (24th August 2012), Sierra (24th August 2012), Timreh (26th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

See you Sunday Chester.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Chester (24th August 2012), Christine (24th August 2012), DeDukshyn (25th August 2012), RunningDeer (24th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote I breached the line where I began to try and "fix" wynderer and that was why I banned myself. I hold myself to higher standards.
    I have that same trouble JustOneMan/Chester. I’ve been known to toss out more post than not because it came from a place of “fix” or “eclipse”. To have an exchange, it includes regard for in their creative brilliance.

So I’m left with the questions, how, when, why, what to share? In short, my guide posts are, do it for the right reasons, the right time, and the right way; use qualities of respect, equality, sincerity and awareness of purpose.

And if I’m off the mark, there still is an exchange of growth between us; leaving the door open for a pure share next time.

The very fact that you question your intention, tells me that you share with integrity of purpose. Know that your messages would strike deep in me even if they were off the mark here and there.

Peace and heart,
    Paula

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by jp11 (here)

Thanks to all.
    Hi, I am still self-banned until Sunday (my 7 day vacation) but this post I have quoted sums up everything I agree with and nothing outside of this post am I comfortable with. I breached the line where I began to try and "fix" wynderer and that was why I banned myself. I hold myself to higher standards.

See you guys Sunday and apologies to wynderer.

Chester

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (24th August 2012), DeDukshyn (25th August 2012), pilotsimone (24th August 2012), Sierra (24th August 2012), Timreh (26th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote (the same one in whose company I saw the ET who appeared in our room)
    Could you please share more about that incident, or if it was posted in another thread? thanks...

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

from 4:20 onward

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2012), Chester (24th August 2012), Flash (25th August 2012), jp11 (25th August 2012), Lettherebelight (24th August 2012), RunningDeer (24th August 2012), Timreh (26th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote (the same one in whose company I saw the ET who appeared in our room)
    Could you please share more about that incident, or if it was posted in another thread? thanks...
    Full story told here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post536935

For those unfamiliar with the anecdote:

Many years ago (1984) my girlfriend at the time, whose name was Angi, started to demonstrate a number of strong signs that she was not fully human.

It was at that time that an ET physically appeared (materialized) in my bedroom. I was in bed with her (at about 10.30 at night, and neither of us had fallen asleep) -- and we were cuddling face to face.

Looking over her shoulder, I saw the being appear in the doorway. It was there for about 30-45 seconds, and looked like a bald-headed 12 year-old child, with large eyes (but not the huge, almond-shaped kind). It was not an illusion. It was physically there.

It just looked at me. I stared back, frozen. I never said a word (I was speechless!) -- and Angi had her back to the being. As my body tensed, she said, without once turning her head to look towards the door: "Don't worry, it's all right. I see them all the time."

Write that into a movie script! After that, a whole series of things happened that are beyond the scope of this post or this thread. The remark Adi referred to was when we were having breakfast, soon after the ET incident. Everything was perfectly normal. It was just breakfast.

Out of the blue and without warning or context, Angi looked up at me from her bowl of granola and said:

"The Earth is a very beautiful place. It won't always be this way."

I asked her what on earth she meant -- and she acted as if she'd never said anything. It was like the words were not hers, but were coming through her. (This happened increasingly often). I get chills every time I think about it.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

another bob (24th August 2012), Beren (25th August 2012), Bryston (6th May 2013), Chester (25th August 2012), DeDukshyn (25th August 2012), HaveBlue (26th August 2012), kanishk (28th April 2013), mojo (24th August 2012), nomadguy (26th August 2012), RunningDeer (24th August 2012), Timreh (26th August 2012), truth4me (24th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

The speaker is "Raun Kaufman"

"At 18 months, Raun was diagnosed as severely and incurably autistic. Although advised to institutionalize Raun, his parents, authors/teachers Samahria and Barry Neil Kaufman, instead created an innovative home-based, child-centered program in an effort to reach their son. Their work, which developed into a unique methodology now known as The Son-Rise Program, enabled Raun to recover completely from his Autism, transforming him from a mute, withdrawn child with a tested I.Q. of less than 30 into an outgoing, social boy with a near-genius I.Q. Raun’s story was recounted by his father, Barry Neil Kaufman..."

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

another bob (24th August 2012), Bill Ryan (24th August 2012), Chester (25th August 2012), Christine (25th August 2012), DeDukshyn (25th August 2012), Flash (25th August 2012), Jean-Marie (25th August 2012), jp11 (25th August 2012), Lettherebelight (24th August 2012), Reinhard (25th August 2012), Timreh (11th September 2012), Unified Serenity (25th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #172
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Click-on forwarding arrow to see Finefeather's comment#1920
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Click-on forwarding arrow to see NancyV's comment #1926
    I'm moving this reply over to this thread because as I stated to Finefeather in my comment #1903 in the Horus-Ra Thread:

Quote Taken from observer's comment #1903 in the Horus-Ra Thread
    "It is not my intention, Finefeather, of starting a debate with you, in this thread, over the issue of good v. evil with regard to telepathic thoughts and your personal experiences in the astral."
    Since I made that remark, both Finefeather and NancyV have continued the debate that I asked Finefeather not to continue in that Hours-Ra Thread.

Even though I am not the OP in that thread, out of respect for what Houman is presenting, it is obvious (to me) they are both derailing the intention of the Horus-Ra Thread by continuing that debate in there.

I might point-out to both Finefeather, and NancyV they were the first, in each case, to reply to my comments in such a way that invoked my response. I was not the one to 'draw first blood'.

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Click-on forwarding arrow to see content of Finefeather's comment #1492 from the Horus-Ra Thread
    And, specifically to NancyV's earlier assertion that I commented to her first, the comment she is referring to was to Sabastion, not to her. In that comment I simply repeated a list of names that Sabastion had listed in another thread. NancyV's name was in that list. Get your facts straight, NancyV, before you start spouting-off accusations.

The comment, NancyV, was not to you, it was made to Sabastion. You were the one that told me to go FU myself.

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Click-on forwarding arrow to see content of NancyV's comment #1860 from the Horus-Ra Thread
    Now, allow me to address the accusation that I'm "picking and choosing" whose personal testimonies I consider, and whose I do not.

The objective evidence available on abductions is overwhelming. I have only accepted those members commenting in the Horus-Ra Thread personal claims to being an abductees, because of the abundance of physical evidence on this topic.

The objective evidence available on out of body experiences is nil.... zilch. There isn't a single item of objective evidence to support the very personal assertions being proclaimed by those promoting out of body experiences. These types of 'subjective evidence' are often called 'testimonies' in the Fundamentalist Christian movement, and are foundational persuasions to those subscribing to that sort of belief system.

This is the basis for why I have suggested these types of 'testimonies' would be better suited in a thread with similar 'testimonies' that can be found in discussions such as the Bible Thread.

The accusation that I am "angry" couldn't be further from the truth, and I would appreciate it if the two of you would stop attempting to assassinate my character by using these 'cheap shots'. If anyone seems angry it would be those whose paradigms the evidence I am presenting is offending.

The next issue that needs addressing is the evidence I have been presenting, itself.

What rational individual would care to have a debate with another individual who makes the statement (not once but twice) that he isn't going to look at the evidence I am presenting. These type of statments are clear indications that the individual is unwilling to look at any other aspect of his set opinions. A debate under those circumstances would be fruitless.

My comments within the Horus-Ra Thread have been to show that there is evidence which is contrary to that message being suggested - least I say implanted - from the Astral. Even the most genuine among the members may be subject to these misconstrued messages. The evidence for this possibility stretches all the way back into antiquity.

I believe my point in this debate is clear, well documented, and in no way intended to sound "angry".

If any member is unwilling to look at the evidence I have presented, than I am unwilling to continue this discussion.
    Last edited by observer; 31st August 2012 at 09:07. Reason: add text/add links/clarity/spelling

23. Link to Post #173
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Yep! "Dialogues de sourds!"

Tough subject since, with it, even so-called "objective" evidence run into the stumbling block of the phenomena known as "stigmata."

In other words, any physical manifestations can be a product of one's mind (yep, even "physical" implants), as Bill exemplified here:

[...]

When she realized she had an investment in this, she grew. At the age of 26, she grew two and a half inches. I know this happened in a two-week period, and I have a strong unproven suspicion that it all happened in 24 hours. She had to throw away all her clothes and shoes.

This was medically impossible -- and yet it happened before my eyes (and the tape measure). That's the power of the mind.
    Hence, the only "evidence" left is that 1000s upon 1000s are somehow sharing the same or similar "pictures" since when being asked similar questions, similar answers are given as to their "subjective" reality of what occurred which leads a few people to go something like: "Hmmmmhhhfff... maybe there is something to it?"

Is there an objective way to differentiate between current life occurrences and hypnotic implants from a few million years ago surfacing from the subconscious at night and being triggered into activation in the here and now beyond a "subjective" inner knowledge? In the absence of a reliable, objective way of "dating" such pictures... the answer is NO.

This is what makes it so difficult for current super-soldiers to unravel their past since in doing so they also run into these long ago similar "past" training and implants.

Never mind the "Astral Ratatouille" where everything given a thought is alive (see Steve Richards).

In short, to each his/her own with respect to one's subjective experiences and certainty.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (25th August 2012), Christine (25th August 2012), DeDukshyn (27th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), Sebastion (25th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Is there an objective way to differentiate between current life occurrences and hypnotic implants from a few million years ago surfacing from the subconscious at night and being triggered into activation in the here and now beyond a "subjective" inner knowledge? In the absence of a reliable, objective way of "dating" such pictures... the answer is NO.

This is what makes it so difficult for current super-soldiers to unravel their past since in doing so they also run into these long ago similar "past" training and implants.

Never mind the "Astral Ratatouille" where everything given a thought is alive (see Steve Richards).

In short, to each his/her own with respect to one's subjective experiences and certainty.
    Or it may very simply be that consciousness affects reality .. one of the two ...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th August 2012 at 04:57. Reason: Trim quoted material; remove swipe at Amzer Zo
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Chester (25th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #175
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

"In other words, any physical manifestations can be a product of one's mind (yep, even "physical" implants) , as Bill exemplified here: (emphasis added by observer)

[....snip]
    The only apparent "Dialogues de sourds!" going on here, amzer, is the highlighted statement from your above quote.

[clarity]
    Dialogues de sourds: dialogue in which people who speak do not understand

I'm certain Bill wasn't suggesting the possible manifestation of what we know as 'physical implants' when he interjected that antidote into one of his previous comments , that you quoted later in your comment.

This is the very point of my comments in the Horus-Ra thread.

Trusting the message given in telepathic suggestions.... playing, with wonton abandon in the Astral, as is being suggested by certain members.... can lead to all sorts of convoluted belief systems.

These belief systems become dogma, with very little recognizable difference from that of a Fundamentalist Christian 'witnessing' his personal experiences on a soap box down at the intersection of Hope, and Delusion Avenues.

- update -

https://youtube.com/watch?v=88YgXgjsj6M

Start listening at about 6 min. into the interview.

Thank you, SEAM, for posting this interview in another thread.

Now.... if that's "anger", than you can throw me out !!!
    Last edited by observer; 25th August 2012 at 15:41. Reason: add video/clarity

28. Link to Post #176
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

thanks for clarification of 'dialogues de sourds' -- reminds me of that song Steve Martin did, his take on 'singer-songwriters', this line:
    'Criticize things you don't know about...' [strum, strum of banjo]

also, i'm thinking of that Native American saying re don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their moccasins -- applying this to those who are not lifelong abductees &/or milabs, who do not have half 3D/half 4D implants in their bodies, yet who freely offer advice & condemnation, the latter often delivered in a passive/aggressive way -- or in the purely aggressive, as in NancyV comparing me to a gnat in her face

Quote Posted by observer (here)

"In other words, any physical manifestations can be a product of one's mind (yep, even "physical" implants) , as Bill exemplified here: (emphasis added by observer)

[....snip]
    The only apparent "Dialogues de sourds!" going on here, amzer, is the highlighted statement from your above quote.

[clarity]
    Dialogues de sourds: dialogue in which people who speak do not understand

I'm certain Bill wasn't suggesting the possible manifestation of what we know as 'physical implants' when he interjected that antidote into one of his previous comments , that you quoted later in your comment.

This is the very point of my comments in the Horus-Ra thread.

Trusting the message given in telepathic suggestions.... playing, with wonton abandon in the Astral, as is being suggested by certain members.... can lead to all sorts of convoluted belief systems.

These belief systems become dogma, with very little recognizable difference from that of a Fundamentalist Christian 'witnessing' his personal experiences on a soap box down at the intersection of Hope, and Delusion Avenues.

- update -

https://youtube.com/watch?v=88YgXgjsj6M

Start listening at about 6 min. into the interview.

Thank you, SEAM, for posting this interview in another thread.

Now.... if that's "anger", than you can throw me out !!!

29. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi from justoneman. I am returning from my self imposed vacation. But I return under probation. I want to see if I am capable of raising my standards of participation in Avalon based first and foremost upon the forum guidelines which I accepted when applying for membership and secondly upon my own standards. If I break either of these again anywhere near to the extent of the line I crossed last week, then I will permanently leave (if I have not been banned by Bill and/or the Mod Team first).
    The Mod Team here has enough to do than waste their time with justoneman.

Enough said on that part.

A few days after I went on vacation I sent a PM to Bill and Paul. The PM got no response (which is a form of response). In that PM I let out venomous feelings. Yes, I was on vacation from publically posting, but I also regret that PM and regret the words I wrote. No need to state what those words covered. It showed I was still consciously holding onto to infectious and parasitical energies and worse, imposed that energy upon Bill and Paul. I then quickly recovered to a new level of self deception where I proposed a solution to a problem that may not actually exists. My proposal was that Bill consider the idea of creating a category where “anything goes.” I described it as a part of “the Avalon house” where “adults could go” implying that some of us are children and some are not. Again, I received no response.

My conclusion? This is not my forum. My membership is nothing more than that I am an accepted guest.

I was a bit peeved I got no reply regarding my brilliant idea. So who perhaps is the child here (implying it is myself)? hahaha – sometimes vacations are good as today I can sit back and laugh while gazing in the mirror.

Now I will relay a brief story once told to me by a wise man. A story which I did not heed when he gave me the hint and hopefully will heed regarding my membership to Avalon.

There was a boy who lived with his father in a nice house surrounded by a nice wooden fence. One day the boy reacted to an impulse to start pounding nails into the fence. From the boy’s point of view, he wasn’t causing any harm. Heck, it was fun pounding the hammer on these nails embedding them into the wood. The father soon saw the fence and went to the boy and asked his son to remove all the nails. The boy, realizing he disappointed his father and feeling remorse, went to the fence and one by one carefully removed all the nails. When he was finished, the father returned and asked his son to look at the fence. Then the father asked his son for his thoughts. The boy replied, “I know I did wrong and so I honored your request and removed all the nails.” And the father answered back, “Yes, you did indeed remove the nails but what are we left with? A fence so filled with holes it has lost its purpose.” “Each and every nail you hammered, though you removed them left a hole. Can you see the more and more nails you placed in this fence, that one day it is a fence no more?”
    So yes we can make mistakes (pounding in nails), yes we can apologize (removing the nails), but if we continue to make the same mistakes over and over, the apologies can never repair the damage (all the holes we leave).

Last week, I hammered in a nail.
    I vow that this nail be my last.
    And I vow not to become a problem child for the mods.

Now to show I actually got a clue, I want to review what came to me during my vacation.

I had come to believe that everyone who joins Avalon is seeking solutions for their problems and/or the problems they perceive exist in the world. I was wrong. I made an assumption that everyone’s motivations for being here are the same as mine and fell into the trap of that assumption.

Some may just be here to share and have no particular agenda other than desiring community.

Some might be here to share about the horrors of their past. Some are here to share about their ongoing horrors.

The likelihood that someone in this last group becomes open to potential solutions is directly proportional to their sense of safety and that was a point Bill got across to me loud and clear but took me all but 7 days to reach this understanding in my heart. If my self banning served no other good purpose, that alone made it the right thing to do.

Some may just be here because they have no debilitating problems but believe they can help others.

Some are here to seek solutions but may only be open to solutions that would fit within their current world view. Some of these folks are not open to an adjustment in their world view. Who am I to impose upon that? By doing so without leading with compassion is taking every one of us in the wrong direction.

I heard the many who commented in this split-off thread that unless I place compassion to at the forefront of anything I post, I only further feed the monster. Just because I think I have achieved self perceived breakthroughs, does not mean I found answers that would automatically apply to anyone else’s situation. Clearly, I too often write in a manner which imposes my solution.

OK, I am ready to move forward.

Only at some point in the future may others feel comfortable such that all that I wrote above was not just words. We shall see. justoneman

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2012), Christine (30th August 2012), DeDukshyn (26th August 2012), Delight (27th August 2012), Hervé (27th August 2012), Karunai (28th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), nomadguy (26th August 2012), sdv (28th August 2012), Sierra (31st August 2012)

31. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Well I would like to thank Bill for doing his job as a moderator with such grace for a start.
    I had some troubles with the Horus-Ra thread and Bill tried to mediate very thoughtfully I thought.

There was a rather odd energy around this thread.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2012), Chester (28th August 2012), Christine (28th August 2012), DeDukshyn (27th August 2012), Karunai (28th August 2012), nomadguy (28th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #179
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Houman's Horus-Ra Archon thread deals w/info/facts that a lot have trouble accepting -- this does tend to stir up odd energies

Quote Posted by Tigressa (here)
    Well I would like to thank Bill for doing his job as a moderator with such grace for a start.
    I had some troubles with the Horus-Ra thread and Bill tried to mediate very thoughtfully I thought.

There was a rather odd energy around this thread.

34. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

That is part of it.

Guess I just have trouble calling some of what I read as a 'fact'. Some people don't have that problem and find 'resonance' in things that stir them. This is not quite the same thing as 'knowing'.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

Chester (28th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast