Thread: split from Horus-Ra thread: discussion of conduct on that thread

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,347 times in 21,473 posts

Default split from Horus-Ra thread: discussion of conduct on that thread

This thread was formed by splitting off some posts from the Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit thread, for members to continue the discussion of conduct on that thread.

The next 7 posts below were moved here from the above thread, to start this thread.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th August 2012 at 17:37.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st August 2012), christian (20th August 2012), Daughter of Time (21st August 2012), Kristin (21st August 2012), Mike (21st August 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Default Re: split from Horus-Ra thread: discussion of conduct on that thread

Bill,
    Putting 9eagle9 out with a reprimand and a suspension seems unfair. Many, I think you'll find, support her and her ways.

She sees people as allowing themselves to be victims and wishes better for them. She sees them entrenched in belief systems that are doing themselves harm. She is blunt and direct because she cares.

On a personal level, one to one, she is a warm caring person. I had the honor of staying at her home when my husband and I were traveling near there.

She knows whereof she speaks because she has lived it. It's an opinion born of experience, an intelligence laced with wisdom.
    She has added much to Avalon, you don't want to lose her.
    She's one of the most "real", authentic members you have.

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2012), CdnSirian (21st August 2012), D-Day (21st August 2012), DarMar (22nd August 2012), DNA (21st August 2012), Eram (20th August 2012), Flash (21st August 2012), gooty64 (20th August 2012), Hervé (20th August 2012), Jetsam (20th August 2012), Kelly (31st August 2012), Kristin (21st August 2012), Lefty Dave (20th August 2012), Magnus (21st August 2012), Midnight Rambler (21st August 2012), Mike (21st August 2012), Muzz (20th August 2012), NancyV (20th August 2012), PurpleLama (20th August 2012), Sebastion (20th August 2012), Selene (22nd August 2012), SilentFeathers (20th August 2012), Spiral (20th August 2012), TargeT (20th August 2012), Unified Serenity (21st August 2012), Vrilya (20th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello all,

I have not taken time to express my opinion, gratitude and respect to Houman and the rest of the regular posters on this thread. While I have not found the words or perhaps the time yet to open myself and express my insights and experiences I have found an enormous amount of information here, helping me put together the many pieces of my personal story.

This thread is ultimately exploring and exposing the most sensitive area for it goes straight to the heart of the beast. For this reason I believe that everyone should feel safe to explore their experiences on this thread. This is an open forum and if there is a hint of ridicule or any sense of being attacked it is most likely members will not post here any longer. It is sad to me that wynderer felt it was necessary to remove her posts.

Isn't ridicule a tool in the kit of the handlers? Can we stop ourselves long enough to realize that every time we ridicule, self aggrandize, and make sport of another person that we ourselves are playing straight into the hands of those who would have us fail. This is a question of personal ethics.

I love irony, I even enjoy a degree of sarcasm and bring on the wit... but let us not degrade ourselves by directing those barbs at each other. There is enough material in the matrix / media for these diversions.

Now back to topic. And thanks to all of you who have had the courage to publish your story, who have had the will to confront and who have the strength to overcome.

Christine, feeling very tigerish today.

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Bill,
    Putting 9eagle9 out with a reprimand and a suspension seems unfair. Many, I think you'll find, support her and her ways.

She sees people as allowing themselves to be victims and wishes better for them. She sees them entrenched in belief systems that are doing themselves harm. She is blunt and direct because she cares.

On a personal level, one to one, she is a warm caring person. I had the honor of staying at her home when my husband and I were traveling near there.

She knows whereof she speaks because she has lived it. It's an opinion born of experience, an intelligence laced with wisdom.
    Agreed, we do not want to lose her either, nor do we wish to lose others that are more sensitive. I too have a great deal of experience and wisdom, so does NancyV, so does justoneman, so does Daughter of Time, so does AmzerZo, and so does Bill Ryan... and many more members I am sure.

What moderation means is moderating ones self. There are occasions that need the wit, irony and intelligence of a 9eagle9 but there are other sensibilities to be considered too. On a personal level I would like to experience her warmth and caring, we all know it is there. She has earned a tremendous amount of respect and consideration from the mod team.

The other side of the equation is that her sometimes insensitive nature has taken up most of our band width. (yes, SilentFeathers) Much has been discussed, the last discussion on fairness was when we vacationed viking and not 9eagle9... fair one would ask? Sometimes there is no fairness... we strive to find what is best for the forum as a whole.

Christine

Last edited by Christine; 20th August 2012 at 16:52.

7. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

There is no question, this is a very important thread.

Important to who, is another question.
    Last edited by modwiz; 20th August 2012 at 16:53.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I agree with this post completely! They don't come any more authentic, real than 9eagle9. She has shared vast and in depth wisdom on this forum. It may be some tough love at times but her words make sound wisdom and empower people to stand up for themselves.

Bill,

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Belle (21st August 2012), CdnSirian (21st August 2012), Christine (21st August 2012), D-Day (21st August 2012), DNA (21st August 2012), Docim369 (11th December 2023), gooty64 (20th August 2012), Kristin (21st August 2012), NancyV (20th August 2012), PurpleLama (20th August 2012), SKAWF (21st August 2012), TargeT (20th August 2012), Unified Serenity (21st August 2012), Vrilya (20th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Bill,

I agree with everything you say here, except taking Bill to task. It's his forum and his vision. It is his to decide who interrupts the course this project takes. I do not question his motives.

I think this forum will be emptier without her, but that is just my selfish take on things. I am a passenger on this ship and not its' captain.
    Last edited by modwiz; 20th August 2012 at 17:03.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

flamers actually pull people forward that would normally quietly lurk in the background, I have to admit I hated when she pointed her cannons and unloaded at me, but it fired me up enough to always reply...

this is a very heavy topic and it's summer, it's time she stepped out, took a break to dust off her wings...

I'm hoping she comes back to join us, maybe we could install a foam mallet over her computer that will drop on her head each time she gets a little too wound up...

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Bill,

Thanks for this post. I do not disagree.

A short time ago, I realized and learned the following from a wise friend.

You, and I, and everyone reading this, are all invisible. As spirits, we have no substance.

The only way we can be directly perceived is through what we do. That is how we project our presence on the physical world. That's the only evidence for who we are and what we stand for.

If someone means well, and is warm and caring, then that needs to be evidenced and visible through that person's actions. Thoughts and intentions alone don't cut it.

I don't doubt that 9eagle9 is a well-intentioned person. I believe what you say. But the way she communicates does not work. And if a person is continuing to do the same thing, always hoping for a different result than the one that's predominantly occurred thus far, this is not a mark of wisdom or intelligence.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th August 2012 at 17:47.

13. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (20th August 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (20th August 2012), bmdb (20th August 2012), CdnSirian (21st August 2012), christian (20th August 2012), Christine (20th August 2012), Daughter of Time (20th August 2012), DeDukshyn (20th August 2012), Eram (20th August 2012), Feren (22nd August 2012), Hervé (20th August 2012), heyokah (20th August 2012), jp11 (21st August 2012), JRS (21st August 2012), Kristin (21st August 2012), Lettherebelight (20th August 2012), Magnus (21st August 2012), Mandala (20th August 2012), Mark (21st August 2012), Meesh (21st August 2012), pilotsimone (20th August 2012), RunningDeer (20th August 2012), Sierra (20th August 2012), SKAWF (21st August 2012), spiritguide (20th August 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012), ulli (20th August 2012), Vrilya (20th August 2012), Wind (21st August 2012), Yoda (21st August 2012)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

“Civility means a great deal more than just being nice to one another. It is complex and encompasses learning how to connect successfully and live well with others, developing thoughtfulness, and fostering effective self-expression and communication. Civility includes courtesy, politeness, mutual respect, fairness, good manners, as well as a matter of good health.

Don’t discount the power of your words. The thought that they might cause unnecessary hurt or discomfort should inform every conversation.”

~ P.M. Forni

15. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One should work with the permission of others ... one might even find a use for rough or blunt treatment, if the other permits it. Such might even be the best treatment then.

But from what I can tell, and from the reactions I see from some others, 9eagle9 was not always working with the permission of those she was trying to "teach".

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2012), CdnSirian (21st August 2012), Christine (20th August 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (22nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (20th August 2012), Eram (20th August 2012), jp11 (21st August 2012), Kristin (21st August 2012), Lettherebelight (20th August 2012), Mandala (20th August 2012), Mike (21st August 2012), RunningDeer (20th August 2012), Sierra (21st August 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012), Wind (21st August 2012)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    One should work with the permission of others ... one might even find a use for rough or blunt treatment, if the other permits it. Such might even be the best treatment then.

But from what I can tell, and from the reactions I see from some others, 9eagle9 was not always working with the permission of those she was trying to "teach".
    There may of been more going on with her than we know ....pushing her away may have not been the best medicine. She is pretty wise though, the vacation may of actually been her choice, ya'all possibly may of just played in to her hand so to speak.

Anyways, hope she comes back.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st August 2012), Magnus (21st August 2012), modwiz (20th August 2012), Vrilya (20th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    There may of been more going on with her than we know ....pushing her away may have not been the best medicine. She is pretty wise though, the vacation may of actually been her choice, ya'all possibly may of just played in to her hand so to speak.

There are always cross currents in such matters. The water does not flow smoothly when you're white water rafting.

Such is life.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st August 2012), Christine (21st August 2012), NancyV (21st August 2012), RunningDeer (20th August 2012), SilentFeathers (20th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

There are always cross currents in such matters. The water does not flow smoothly when you're white water rafting.

Such is life.
    Can't say she doesn't know how to produce a ripple effect, even in class 5 rapids!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st August 2012), Christine (21st August 2012), DeDukshyn (21st August 2012), Mike (21st August 2012), modwiz (20th August 2012), NancyV (21st August 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Bill,

I agree with everything you say here, except taking Bill to task. It's his forum and his vision. It is his to decide who interrupts the course this project takes. I do not question his motives.

I think this forum will be emptier without her, but that is just my selfish take on things. I am a passenger on this ship and not its' captain.
    Modwiz whats the deal with you? You always seem to make a lot of sense in your post's and reply's.......

24. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st August 2012)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I think of her as the Archie Bunker of Spirituality...

she just needs to work a little on her Punch lines...

26. Link to Post #17
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Hi guys .

I’m new to this forum.
    I admit it was this kind of threads that pushed me into trying to register for the third time.

Now…just a few words...
    I don’t like 9eagle9’s ways of expressing her ideas. I learned the hard way the need and truth in being humble. You do have to consider facts like other people feelings, fears and limitations.
    That being said, I do think she is spot on with A LOT of things , first and most important the need to grow up from the victim mindset. Yes this is key in my opinion when dealing with ugly dudes.

I don’t know, or don’t remember any UFO incidents , but I do have some experiences in dealing with demonic entities. And yes , fear and the victim status are the first things one needs to get rid of.

There is nothing , and I mean nothing that can get to you if you have no fear and smile and shine love . This is very important.

===

[Mod-edit:

The above post was once the part of a longer post. I have split the longer post into two parts, moving one to this thread, and leaving the other part in its original location, here. The original had responses to what are now two separate discussions, on two separate threads, which is why I did the split.

Welcome to the forum, Chris82 .

- Paul.]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th August 2012 at 20:02.

27. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

My first interaction with 9eagle9 was very unpleasant. I felt judged and hurt by her.

Eventually I came to understand that she meant well. She is a very knowledgeable and wise woman. I've gained a great deal of respect for her and that will not change.

Unfortunately, when someone doesn't understand her lectures, she takes out the whip! And whips hurt! I know she does this because she wants to "whip" people into shape. She truly does mean to help in freeing people from the victimized state to a state of freedom. So her intentions are noble and admirable, but the compassion is missing. When someone is deeply hurt, compassion is the first thing that should be exercised and little bit of it goes a long way.

I do hope she comes back because she is a very valuable member of this community and she would be sadly missed.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2012), CdnSirian (21st August 2012), Christine (21st August 2012), Hervé (20th August 2012), Kristin (21st August 2012), Nickolai (21st August 2012), pilotsimone (21st August 2012), PurpleLama (20th August 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012), write4change (21st August 2012)

29. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Moved from the Horus-Ra thread by observer for obvious reasons. To see NancyV's comment #1860 its entirety, click-on the forwarding arrow.

[....snip]
    The theme of this thread, and I've read every post, may be a lot more all encompassing than you seem to grasp or acknowledge.
    [....snip]
    I'm probably not alone in reacting to attempts to shame, blame or control me and others with a thought that consists of two words, when boiled down to its essence.
    [....snip]
    The words I use and mean when I say them are F U. Behind that FU is an absolute refusal to let myself be used.
    I may be totally off-base here, NancyV, but the way I read this comment is that you are, in essence, telling me to go FU myself.

The point of all the comments I have made within the Horus-Ra thread, and many other threads on this website, have been to cast light on the understanding that our thoughts are being controlled telepathically.

Many members subscribe to the idea that our thoughts create our reality. This "theme" is generally the result of either, personal experiences, or channeled information coming from the Astral. This, in my humble opinion, and supported by the evidence all the way back to the Dawn of Man, is BULL$HIT !!!

The Horus-Ra thread is an evidential trail of how our thoughts are being controlled telepathically.

If one truly believes their thoughts create their own reality, than I ask (once again) to explain how the Afghani woman sitting in the bombed-out rubble of her home, holding her dead infant child had anything to do with thoughts creating one's own reality.

I believe this is the 'guilt trip' you are referring to. In your most recent comments in the Horus-
    Ra thread.

It's not a 'guilt trip', it's a legitimate point of reference in debate with the concept that we all create our own reality. This 'guilt trip' comment from Sabastion to wynderer is what set-off the attack on wynderer.
    Quote The comment made by Sabastion which, I believe was deleted:
    "Sorry Wynderer but I am not buying into your victim/prison paradigm, not today, not tomorrow, not ever!"
    And, I believe, my reply to Sabastion is the basis for what you are saying in your above quoted comment #1860.

This point of reference, which was characterized as a "guilt trip" by many of those attacking wynderer has everything to do with the topic in Horus-Ra thread.

If I'm incorrect, than I publicly apologize to you for misreading your intention.

- update -

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Click-on forwarding arrow to see observer's clarification to statments made in this comment.
    Last edited by observer; 20th August 2012 at 23:28.

30. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Although I must admit that 9eagle9 administers very bitter medicine to most, it is not wynderer's first attempt at putting "you humans" down either:

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    [...]

I am shaking my head upon exiting this thread but not surprised. I am going to be in other threads to share where I can but mostly learn and exchange ideas, which one can only do with an open mind.
    It is a waste of time and energy having a debate [with] people that frame a debate for the sake of debate and not frame of reference on a subject or with a someone that desperately clings to the delusional belief that they are a spiritually superior “reptilian hybrid” “visitor” “not from this planet” that “doesn't understand” us/or “You Humans” that they are here on a mission to “wake up”? This is a non Human who has pickled their brain on several of up to “3 year” “alcoholic binges” and who knows what else (ALL Their words not mine)?

[...]
    It took me a while to figure out who Corey was talking about and where all these quotes came from but I did.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Belle (20th August 2012), CdnSirian (21st August 2012), Christine (21st August 2012), Daughter of Time (20th August 2012), modwiz (21st August 2012), NancyV (21st August 2012), TheVoyager (21st August 2012), Unified Serenity (21st August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast