+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: split from Horus-Ra thread: discussion of conduct on that thread

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: split from Horus-Ra thread: discussion of conduct on that thread

<boredom caused me to chime in again>

Bill,

Can I have a "character assassination" too? I would love to hear what you honestly think of me. (Don't worry I can handle it. I learned from 9Eagle not to care what others think or say). BTW I don't have any groupies, so there will be no backlash

BTW in case anyone missed it .. this post is pure satire, and I really don't want Bill wasting his time on me. And if I ever get banned -- please, no groupies running to my defence at all costs. I can be fully responsible for my own actions thank you very much.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012), donk (21st August 2012), Eram (21st August 2012), gooty64 (21st August 2012), jp11 (22nd August 2012), Mark (21st August 2012), meeradas (23rd August 2012), mountain_jim (21st August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Here is something to think about:

Imagine the worst has happened, the CME has happened, there's no electricity, no modern world and never will be again, we're in whatever community we've ended up in if we didn't choose beforehand. What kind of community do we want in such a situation? We want one that can work together. That is going to be critical. Harmony in action would be a desirable goal, I would think, as opposed to the old top-down ego-driven arrangement.

If we haven't all done our own personal work beforehand, we'd just be taking our garbage with us. From my point of view, that sounds pretty unpleasant, given the overwhelming issues of physical survival that would of necessity be dominant.
    I know I would want 9eagle9 as one of the people around me if the going got tough. Most people really have no point of reference to even begin to understand her. There are a few here. Too few.

Like mathematics; division, multiplication, adding and subtraction must be mastered before moving on to even algebra. Just as a professor of math would rightly presuppose their students were proficient in these basics, Chelley is like that professor. If she is in error, it would be this presumption. I do not find her in error.

Barry King aka Spirit Wolf also suffered the 'newbies' poorly and it cost him. Some of our advanced members are looking for special forces types because of the work that needs doing. When it is discovered that disengaging the safety on a firearm is still a challenge, the sparks fly.

Just an observation, no fingers pointed or excuses made.
    Last edited by modwiz; 22nd August 2012 at 00:29.

4. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well said, but to add ...

Just because you understand someone doesn't mean you are giving them a free ticket to treat you like crap. One does not mean the other is acceptable. But I do agree that few understand her.

My 2 cents.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), jp11 (22nd August 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Although I must admit that 9eagle9 administers very bitter medicine to most, it is not wynderer's first attempt at putting "you humans" down either:

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    [...]

I am shaking my head upon exiting this thread but not surprised. I am going to be in other threads to share where I can but mostly learn and exchange ideas, which one can only do with an open mind.
    It is a waste of time and energy having a debate [with] people that frame a debate for the sake of debate and not frame of reference on a subject or with a someone that desperately clings to the delusional belief that they are a spiritually superior “reptilian hybrid” “visitor” “not from this planet” that “doesn't understand” us/or “You Humans” that they are here on a mission to “wake up”? This is a non Human who has pickled their brain on several of up to “3 year” “alcoholic binges” and who knows what else (ALL Their words not mine)?

[...]
    It took me a while to figure out who Corey was talking about and where all these quotes came from but I did.
    Thank you Corey and Amer Zo for bringing to light one of the problems we deal with here on PA, IMO. The lost lost and wounded posting as if they are hale and hearty mentally and physically. Those who can help are faced with shutting up, coddling or just enabling. Yes, there are other solutions, but they are a compromise. I don't want my information compromised any more than I want my immune system compromised. Society, culture and the immune system analogy are very apropos here.
    Last edited by modwiz; 22nd August 2012 at 02:30.

7. Link to Post #85
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Just because you understand someone doesn't mean you are giving them a free ticket to treat you like crap. One does not mean the other is acceptable. But I do agree that few understand her.

My 2 cents.
    I give her a free ticket to point out my crap to me any day. It is the equivalent of pointing out a misstep that will cause you pain and further suffering. Of course, she will be challenged doing so. I have had some point out what they think is my crap to me. It was their crap that they stuck on me.

I have softened my battle stance. I like it here on the forum.

Want change on that two cents?
    Last edited by modwiz; 22nd August 2012 at 00:58.

8. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

My 2 cents.
    I give her a free ticket to point out my crap to me any day. It is the equivalent of pointing out a misstep that will cause you pain and further suffering. Of course, she will be challenged doing so. I have had some point out what they think is my crap to me. It was their crap that they stuck on me.

Haha I so understand what you are saying, but (being the devil's advocate I love to play) ... One can point out my crap in a myriad of ways -- this to me is the variable in question. Where is the line between someone pointing out your crap to you and sticking crap on you then pointing it out? This is why that variable is important .. especially to those who don't understand her.

My 2.5 cents after receiving change from Modwiz on the last two
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd August 2012 at 00:58.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd August 2012), modwiz (22nd August 2012), Reinhard (22nd August 2012), SKAWF (23rd August 2012)

10. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    Gripreaper, although it is not my place to apologize for attaching you to this matter ,and I have no idea how your name got mangled up in this, I realize I am very self determined person and some people do not like having others attaching themselves to my energy anymore I like being attached or drug into this sort of petty inane energy. If a drama is not provided they will find a way to create one, and again this provides its own evidence of where I am often coming from.

If you were not party to this, I am very sorry that you got used and drug into the personal grievances of Dennis and Company. If you were party to this , well I'm sorry to hear it but there's that saying about lying down with dogs.
    Nope. Not attached to this drama at all. Dennis made an attempt to be humorous by making a "parody" video, and apparently his attempt failed miserably, and I was referenced somehow. I was not "In on it" at all. As luck would have it, I was out of town at a wedding for several days and did not see the 9eagle9 posts which were deleted. Other than that, I don't know what happened as I avoid that type of energy and find 9eagle9's posts difficult to read sometimes, so I just skim over them.

I'm not offended, I'm not involved, did not have anything to do with it, and I'm not interested in what happened or how I may have been implicated. Dennis did PM me and asked if I was offended, and I told him "it's all good" and Dennis and I are fine. As far as what happened with 9eagle9, I did not read her posts.

I really appreciate the Horus Ra thread as one of the most important threads this Forum has ever had, and since I am overwhelmed by it and do not have enough background to comment, I'm just reading it. My two cents would not add value to it and it is already way too long, so I've refrained.

I've been observing all this and waiting for the Forum energy to shift and I am totally detached from it.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd August 2012 at 03:09. Reason: fix quoting
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Beren (22nd August 2012), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012), Karunai (22nd August 2012), Magnus (22nd August 2012), meeradas (23rd August 2012), Reinhard (22nd August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), Sierra (22nd August 2012), write4change (22nd August 2012)

12. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

My 2 cents.

Haha I so understand what you are saying, but (being the devil's advocate I love to play) ... One can point out my crap in a myriad of ways -- this to me is the variable in question. Where is the line between someone pointing out your crap to you and sticking crap on you then pointing it out? This is why that variable is important .. especially to those who don't understand her.

Another two cents... and the question that begs to be answered, did I ask you to point out my crap?

If I didn't then quite frankly I would ask you to leave my space alone.... maybe I am not ready for your crap pointing outness or maybe I have just endured a crushing emotional blow, or maybe I have spent the night fighting off some ET implanter, or maybe I am just plain not in the mood to have someone pointing out my crap... and maybe that someone pointing out my crap doesn't understand me at all. And maybe I think your crap pointing is full of crap.

And maybe I just am not that good at expressing myself in writing and what I say looks like crap but it really isn't.

Oh s**t this is too much crap. Oh dear this is really not like me, care to comment?

I think maybe that was about half a penny.

13. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yeah, that's probably worth more than my 2.5c, actually ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012)

15. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)

My 2 cents.

Another two cents... and the question that begs to be answered, did I ask you to point out my crap?

If I didn't then quite frankly I would ask you to leave my space alone.... maybe I am not ready for your crap pointing outness or maybe I have just endured a crushing emotional blow, or maybe I have spent the night fighting off some ET implanter, or maybe I am just plain not in the mood to have someone pointing out my crap... and maybe that someone pointing out my crap doesn't understand me at all. And maybe I think your crap pointing is full of crap.

And maybe I just am not that good at expressing myself in writing and what I say looks like crap but it really isn't.

Oh s**t this is too much crap. Oh dear this is really not like me, care to comment?

I think maybe that was about half a penny.
    Christine, I really appreciate your sense of humor...and I couldn't have said it better!

Many of us here are strong willed, been there done that, been at this self discovery thingee for a long time and unless requested do not want input from someone who deems her/himself a teacher.

Like some have said I have learned to not read a lot of 9eagle's stuff...because the way she communicates is unnecessarily harsh imho. I appreciate other's wisdom when offered without the head bashing. I myself can and have been pretty damn nasty in my life, played the victim game until I understood that and then did the best I knew, the fastest way I was able, to move beyond that. And there were people in my life along the way that I did trust and ask for assistance. Still some things were hard to hear but because of the trust in them and then in myself I knew when to tell them to shut the FU! I can take it from here, unless I tell you different.

I have also learned the hard way, unless asked, to not offer my take on someone elses life or dramas. We all have stories, and I do the best I can to not carry mine with me in my travels.

Thank you all for your insights. It really does add to my life and expansion.
    Last edited by jp11; 22nd August 2012 at 05:17.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd August 2012), Eram (22nd August 2012), heyokah (22nd August 2012), NancyV (22nd August 2012), Sierra (22nd August 2012), write4change (22nd August 2012)

17. Link to Post #91
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

"Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone."

~Carlos Castaneda

18. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

― Carlos Castaneda
    I always find inspiration from Carlos Castaneda.... thanks for reminding me to look there again.

19. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

A great teacher I had the chance t meet told me something, probably on our third meeting, and I cried for 2 months. As odly as it may seem, I do not remember what was said, only that this crying freed me from very oprressive feelings and I saw life differently afterwards. In fact, I know my daughter would not have been raised the same way had I not have this said to me (she was a baby then). I hated him for a while, hesitated to see him again, but went back because I trusted the person who sent me.

For the last fifteen years, everything is coherent, straight and really loving with this teacher. I was the one who's ego could not take the teaching.

If I had followed my ego, I would have been offucasted and would not have seen the gift, the freeing gift given to me.

9Eagle9 often has the same impact. She is direct, coherent within herself and somwhat disburbing to fragile beings or people in denial. However, the gifts given are often not seen. She knows precisely what she is doing and why. And often I would do the same for those I love, tough love, when needed, to make sure they free themselves.

Strong people are often the one being leveled down to "normalcy", even in forums like this one it seems. I must even say that here normalcy is the British/American views, cause criticisms are much more welcome and arguments a show of intelligence in French European environments for example.

If we want to grow past humanity's infancy, maybe "normalcy" should be avoided and wisdom listented to, in any ways it is pronounced and spoken, since there is so little of it around.

Here was my 2 cents.

I would let 9Eagle9 name and point my problems anytime as well, in the way she thinks the best, knowing that my learning is there. Modiwiz, Carmody, Ulli, Whietfeatrher, US, Another Bob, Sierra, and others can all do the same in their respective ways, I will gladly listen and ponder. This is how ones progresses (avoiding to soak constantly in ones' own often distorted vision of the world and taking in others' input independently of the way it is presented looking at the content instead of the format).

I have seen obvious but most probably unconscious manipulations which 9Eagle9 was not the creator of in the other thread, but was definitely the target. She just, in my view, pushed it back - strong pushes - for greater overall awareness. Not easy to do, I do admire her for this, it takes courage and risk taking.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd August 2012 at 06:41.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Belle (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012), D-Day (22nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd August 2012), donk (23rd August 2012), Hervé (22nd August 2012), Karunai (22nd August 2012), Magnus (22nd August 2012), modwiz (22nd August 2012), NancyV (22nd August 2012), Reaver (29th August 2012), Reinhard (22nd August 2012), Sebastion (22nd August 2012), SKAWF (22nd August 2012), Tangri (24th August 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd August 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd August 2012)

21. Link to Post #94
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

such a species-centric species Humans are -- all this focus on one Human being as your planet is being nuked & trashed & being taken over by a hostile ET junta --score one for the archons

22. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

i think that once we get over... or transcend the initial reaction to what people say..

you know, whether we feel empowered or attacked

we are left only with balance.

its easy to feel attacked, and then to say that someone is attacking.
    but isnt that applying ones own reaction to someone else's words?

over sensitivity often clouds one's own objectivity.

this is why boxers are taught not to fight with anger.
    the imbalance removes the critical under pressure thinking,
    which is required to overcome the adversity.

i'll also echo something that christine said earlier about turning on each other.

taking a supportive, or opposed position is exactly the same as being polarized.
    which is the basis of divide and rule.

if anything, it shouldnt really be about one side or the other.
    its about both sides at the same time
    (then one really gets to see how the game works)

balance is a triple state.
    you get to appreciate both sides, without losing objectivity.

we need to break away from polarity
    otherwise we will continue to be played by those who know how the game works.

conversely

its the positives, and the negatives..... the E-motion
    that enriches any experience we have.
    we would lose that if we always occupied a state of balance.

ask any artist......
    they do their best work when they are at the extremes, or in a struggle to 'get there'.

i love to be corrected.

short term, there is a little sting
    but the benefits manifest in the longer term.

learning a lesson has never been pleasurable,
    but no one can doubt the benefits of the experience.

something else about balance is,
    if someone has a positive disposition, and they encounter someone who is balanced,
    then balance appears to be negative, and vice versa.

balance also prevents 'energy vampirism'.
    they never get the reaction that they are looking for.
    and their motives become obvious
    when one's perspective is not swayed by the emotional nature,
    of their manipulation

steve
    Last edited by SKAWF; 22nd August 2012 at 09:51.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Belle (22nd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012), D-Day (22nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd August 2012), donk (23rd August 2012), Flash (22nd August 2012), gigha (22nd August 2012), Karunai (22nd August 2012), modwiz (22nd August 2012), NancyV (22nd August 2012), Reinhard (22nd August 2012), Sebastion (22nd August 2012), ulli (22nd August 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd August 2012)

24. Link to Post #96
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

I find it interesting that this discussion is mostly about 9eagle9 behavior, and not about the complete dynamics that brought to her involuntary vacation.

The archonic forces work through us all the time, they know all our weak spots and play on them all the time. Emotions are our big weak spot, so it seams. Our emotions can be played as a violin when one is not conscious, and even when one is in the process of becoming conscious it is sometimes very hard to discern what is really going on.

I have had lots of opportunities in my life to experience one of their strongest manipulations that allow these energies-entities to suck our vital force and have us enslaved in lower levels of consciousness. It seams that these forces know us perfectly and I would say that one of their favorite games is called "poor me, I'm a victim" attitude. I have lived this situation from the outside and from the inside, so mine is not some theoretical talk. It took me years to realize it and to learn to see the cunning "poor me" manipulations flowing in both directions; from the outside world and from myself.

The "look at me, I'm a victim, you should fell compassion for me and help me" attitude is just one of many archonic tricks. Real compassion is something completely different, it comes from the inside and cannot be forced to be felt just because of the other's poor me behavior. I'm afraid that at this point I am still unable to put in words the difference between forced and real compassion. We don't know the taste of an apple until we have tried it. We can talk about it and make comparisons as how it tastes, but real knowledges comes, so it seams, only from biting into it, from experiencing it.

I have seen this type of dynamic in the latest I don't know how many posts on the Horus - Ra thread and I was not enjoying it. At the beginning it was interesting to see the manipulations of these same forces the thread is about, and how they can operate through us without us knowing it.

Btw, I find Horus - Ra thread one of the most important threads that I've read.

I was puzzled to see that 9eagle9, with so much wisdom that she has, fell into this game. I could observe that the pendulum was getting his momentum - it's dominant opposing parts, the forces on its extreme, (always from my point of view!) were 9eagle9 and wynderer. It looked like they were fueling the same pendulum and it's swing was getting stronger and stronger. The only way to stop the swing it would be to stop fueling it, and neither wynderer nor 9eagel9 did it. The rest what it happened we know.

I am not aware about 9eagle9's previous communication conflicts that Bill Ryan was talking about and that led to one member of the forum to be banned permanently. I can only talk from myself. I find most of her posts very interesting and I would be sorry if she wouldn't come back. I learn from her posts. I don't enjoy reading the stories from the opposite side of the pendulum. I know what they do. They are not by no means weaker in what their effect is, I would dare to say they might be even more destructive because they feed us with a false conviction that we are helpless.

On the other hand, this is Bill Ryan's forum which is governed by his rules. Which simply means take it or leave it.
    Last edited by TheVoyager; 22nd August 2012 at 08:41.

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd August 2012), aniN (22nd August 2012), Belle (22nd August 2012), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Chester (23rd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012), D-Day (22nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd August 2012), donk (23rd August 2012), Flash (22nd August 2012), Hervé (22nd August 2012), jp11 (23rd August 2012), Karunai (22nd August 2012), modwiz (22nd August 2012), NancyV (22nd August 2012), Sebastion (22nd August 2012), SKAWF (22nd August 2012), write4change (22nd August 2012)

26. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

re 'big stick' therapy -- y'all will experience some of that when your controllers begin applying what they are learning about control of Humans thru what they do to milabs & abductees [&, of course, billions of lab Animals] -- when they start applying all they've learned to you, you'll all know the Big Stick

since this thread is a discussion of 'conduct,' i think this post fits -- one could look at it from another p.o.v. -- a group of hi-ranking Reptilians aware of this thread, & laughing at the [as usual] predictable conduct of Humans

27. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

edit: i think my post is on-topic -- a quote from post #1 by Houman on the original Horus-Ra thread re Maarit, whose name is in the thread title:

'Maarit, a Scandinavian MILAB abductee '
    -- note the MILAB/abductee

a bit more re conduct & 'big stick' 'therapy' from 'O'Finioan's Blog' --

'On Compassion, Healing, and the Battle for Your Soul'

This post is jointly presented by Duncan O’Finioan, Miranda Kelley, Randy Maugans and Annalie Cummings.

[clip]
    “Just being able to talk to people who understand me, who acknowledge that what I went through was real, and show me they feel compassion for what I went through has made more difference to me than any individual type of healing.”

Where is the Compassion?
    Where is it? This is an honest question. Look around, look at the community at large, look at all the little ego-driven battles being fought over information, and what don’t you see? Compassion.

What’s the point in wanting or trying to make this world a better place, if you do not treat yourself and others with compassion? Have you noticed how examples of compassion have been excised from the world at large? Have you noticed that most discussions are based on a battle of wills, he said/she said, dirt slinging and superiority? Have you noticed that the controlled media provides very few examples of compassion in action?

We are Being Tenderized
    This has been done purposefully, and done in the hopes that you won’t even notice. Why has it been done? As a society, we are being sprinkled with dump trucks full of tenderizer to soften and prepare us to be unfeeling, empty, hollow ego-driven status hungry individuals so that our souls will be ceded over that much more easily. And it’s all being done under the guise of free will. Hey, they’re not forcing us to give our souls away, they’re just setting up the optimal conditions for it. It’s our choice.

The list of tenderizers is long: Vaccines, chemtrails, images of violence, gratuitous sex barren of any form of affection or love, fluoride, drama, and the list goes on and on … and on. All of this ravages our DNA, deadens our hearts and depletes our spirits and turns us into mindless automatons who can’t even remember why we have a soul in the first place. And it makes it okay to be mean.

How sad is it that we sit here and have to tell people that no, it’s actually not okay, despite the plentiful examples you are shown, to be a mean, nasty, shouty person? Do you see how we are being taught that the important thing is to be able to win arguments at any cost?'

[clip]
    http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/...for-your-soul/
    Last edited by wynderer; 22nd August 2012 at 12:06.

28. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

On forum management...

I hear people talking a lot about teaching, learning lessons about ourselves, tough love in the form of harsh advice for the benefit of ourselves.

I don't come to this forum for that. Perhaps, in the course of exchange, I may learn something about myself...but I do not come here to be taught anything about myself.
    I think it's often the case that thoughtful people are their own harshest critics. And from my observations, I would say that most of the folks here are very thoughtful people.

Something to think about, and a few people, including Bill, have mentioned this, is that this is a public meeting place. We can learn about ourselves from others, yes, but is an online forum the best place to do this? The good folk here really know very little about me and my life, what I have done or what I may know or what my particular circumstances are. I would wager that we know only a very small fraction of the lives of even the busiest posters here. It's different of course, if someone asks for advice about themselves...that is their choice to do so.

I would much rather experience a guru, shaman, life coach, or whatever, face to face, or at least in a more direct fashion.

My point is, is that even though there are clear barriers (ie. pseudonyms, distance, language, etc) to having deep personal exchanges with one another here, our exchanges will be effective to the degree that we always keep in mind our shared reasons for being here.

That might sound mamby pamby to some, but it is really the only way a forum like this can work, otherwise it could end up everyone (or some) trying to control or influence others. It's very easy to become over familiar and make the the mistake of encroaching on someone's sovereign territory.

...Or maybe it's just good practise for learning to protect our sovereign territory?
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 22nd August 2012 at 15:24.

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd August 2012), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd August 2012), Eram (22nd August 2012), Flash (22nd August 2012), Hervé (22nd August 2012), jp11 (23rd August 2012), Karunai (22nd August 2012), Magnus (22nd August 2012), Realeyes (5th October 2012), Sierra (22nd August 2012), SKAWF (22nd August 2012), ulli (22nd August 2012), write4change (22nd August 2012)

30. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

yes compassion Wynderer, compassion, you are right, but do you hear it?

As for the common purpose of being on this forum, it is different for each of us, even the sounding of these words is different fro each of us, so how common is the purpose? Personnally i do learn everywhere I go, this is definitly a purpose as well, intented or not.

The common thread, when diversity is sooooo large (here on this forum is a real example), IS compassion. Duncan and others are right on this. Each showing it with its own abilities and ways. Duncan is one tough cookie when its time for compassion, he does not bite on his words, yet, everyone can see his compassion, in his own ways. Compassion from all side may be one of the keys.

imho

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (22nd August 2012), Chester (23rd August 2012), Christine (22nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (22nd August 2012), donk (23rd August 2012), Hervé (22nd August 2012), jp11 (23rd August 2012), Karunai (22nd August 2012), Magnus (22nd August 2012), modwiz (22nd August 2012), SKAWF (22nd August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast