+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dogs and digital TV

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Default Dogs and digital TV

I don't have a TV, but a friend told me that her parents' dogs, formerly oblivious to the TV, and now keenly aware of it since the switch to HD digital TV. They will now stare at it for long periods in a kind of torpor. To me, this would indicate some kind of high frequency hypnotic signal is bundled in with more usual form of mind control found on TV.

Anyone else noticed or heard of this?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

bluestflame (21st August 2012), enfoldedblue (20th August 2012), Hervé (21st August 2012), Karunai (20th August 2012), Ki's (20th August 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st August 2012), Nickolai (20th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), shadowstalker (20th August 2012), spiritguide (20th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Dogs and digital TV

I have a few dogs, never noticed this; I'd say it's just happenstance.

If I turn on the "TV" its usualy to watch movies as background noise while I surf the web, mostly on HD channels with a 1080p tv; I've never noticed them react to sound and they don't watch TV unless a dog barks or something like that (though door bell sounds set them off.. haha), but it is pretty easily tested for, most modern smart phones could do this (Iphones have some good apps for musical inst. tuning that could do this).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

music (20th August 2012), Nickolai (20th August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), shadowstalker (20th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Given that digital music cuts the top and bottom end out of music (super and sub-sonic resonances are non-existant), I doubt an app would take frequencies high enough to test this. I could be wrong though, but why engineer an app with a component that has no logical purpose?

I also wonder why governments in some countries are subsidising digital TV, with the stated aim of a having digital TV in every home? When the government gives you money, it's time to start watching your back.

There is also the possibility that your dogs have shared a joint event which compromised their ability to hear higher frequencies (something similar to industrial deafness), so based on a data set of two, I won't accept the happenstance hypothesis just yet

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Ki's (20th August 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st August 2012), Nickolai (20th August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), Unified Serenity (21st August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Yes, Music!

I agree. Since I bought my mother the Samsung TV my cats migrated to her room.
    It's very often we catch them watching TV while we are in the kitchen. They can do it long.
    A friend of mune shared with me the same story.
    I would add that it looks like they not anly look at the screen but actually watching the pictures...))

Though I should add about myself, that I always know that the TV is on even with the muted sound. I still here some kind of annoying buzz (with my inner hearing?).

Nickolai

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

cheez_2806 (21st August 2012), Hervé (21st August 2012), Ki's (20th August 2012), Maia Gabrial (21st August 2012), music (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), Unified Serenity (21st August 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by music (here)
    I also wonder why governments in some countries are subsidising digital TV, with the stated aim of a having digital TV in every home?
    simpler and more plausable explination is that Media is the way to control a population; the more TV's out there the better & tighter the control is.

Peoples thoughts and desires are heavily shaped by TV's, from the (almost) direct propiganda of "News" to the more subtle nudges of "entertainment" ... there's no need for hidden messages in frequencies humans can't hear .
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

sandy (21st August 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I also wonder why governments in some countries are subsidising digital TV, with the stated aim of a having digital TV in every home?
    simpler and more plausable explination is that Media is the way to control a population; the more TV's out there the better & tighter the control is.

Peoples thoughts and desires are heavily shaped by TV's, from the (almost) direct propiganda of "News" to the more subtle nudges of "entertainment" ... there's no need for hidden messages in frequencies humans can't hear .
    This theory would be plausible if they were subsidising televisions for those who didn't have one...but EVERYONE already had TVs before! ...this is just an upgrade. Definitely seems dodgy to me...especially the fact that everyone was FORCED to go digital.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

bluestflame (21st August 2012), music (21st August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), scarletfire (21st August 2012), TargeT (20th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Digital TV: Mind Control by the Sound of Silence

A. True Ott, PhD, ND | Educate Yourself.org 72,918 views
    December 15, 2008

Editor’s Note

This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

more: http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/12/15...nd-of-silence/

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Caren (21st August 2012), Hervé (21st August 2012), music (21st August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), TargeT (20th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    This theory would be plausible if they were subsidising televisions for those who didn't have one...but EVERYONE already had TVs before! ...this is just an upgrade. Definitely seems dodgy to me...especially the fact that everyone was FORCED to go digital.
    higher resolution, faster data transmision = better propiganda... that could be it also, though digital signals could be hiding extra bits, like the SSSS you mentioned; I guess I don't see how it's needed as TV is so powerful already as is.

but who's to say they don't toss some extra in there just to be sure
    Where are you?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

enfoldedblue (20th August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,457 times in 21,498 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Definitely seems dodgy to me...especially the fact that everyone was FORCED to go digital.
    The TV manufacturers no doubt enjoyed the opportunity to sell everyone new TVs ... and perhaps the rumor is true that the old analog TV radio spectrum was wanted by the bastards in power for more nefarious purposes.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (21st August 2012), Caren (21st August 2012), enfoldedblue (20th August 2012), Hervé (21st August 2012), music (22nd August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), TargeT (20th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I know this is going to sound crazy, but a friend of mine who used to work in Army communications with the very high tech radios etc told me they have had the technology for quite some time, and in fact all the tv's have a camera in them which they can watch you with as you watch their programming. I never took one apart to look for it. He said it was small and you would have to know what to look for. He was a pretty good friend and not one to go playing "jokes" about stuff like this.

20. Link to Post #11
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

The same is probably the case with computers...?
    And people are called paranoid for just mentioning ideas like this

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

music (22nd August 2012), Nickolai (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I don't have a TV, but a friend told me that her parents' dogs, formerly oblivious to the TV, and now keenly aware of it since the switch to HD digital TV. They will now stare at it for long periods in a kind of torpor. To me, this would indicate some kind of high frequency hypnotic signal is bundled in with more usual form of mind control found on TV.

Anyone else noticed or heard of this?
    yea definitely,my terrier cross 'spot' now barks and growls at the sound coming out of the back of the tv.
    just the over day he when behind the telly looking for the person talking.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freespirit For This Post:

music (21st August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I do not know if this has been covered yet..but here we go:

with old CRT type TV's, the phosphors were excited by a scanning line/beam that would change level as it scanned across the screen in aline,and then one more below it, and so on. 525 lines of scanning, 60x a second. even lines each 60th of s second, odd lines each 60th of a second. 30 full frames per second. Not exactly the full story, but close enough.

It was a combination of the decay in brightness of the phosphors, as the scanning line excited them...and the decay of energies or signals in the rods and cones of the human eye.

It was a scanning, flowing image that we learned to make into an image in our minds. The sugar or energy secreted slowly into our rods and cones in our eyes, dictated the sensitivity or time factor of the ability of the eye to hold the image or signal that is sent to the brain to be decoded. As we got more and more tired, there would be less and less sugar or glucose sent to the eye's rods and cones,and the image would begin to flicker, as the eye could not hold the energy state long enough to prevent the framing and scanning speeds to be noticeable.

this is why the film theater has specific brightness levels, and specific framing rates. 10ft lamberts of average screen brightness, and a 24frame per second film pass rate, with each frame double shuttered, to get to a minimally flicker free 48 frames per second an a true 24 frames per second.

Now, the eye of a dog or a cat is different than ours, regarding the rods and cones, the colors they see and the secretion level of the glucose to those rods and cones, how long the image remains or even exists to their given eye's rod or cone...and so on. So their eyes do not capture and recognize sight the same exact way as humans.

The story goes that, for the most part, cats and dongs cannot easily make coherent sense out of a CRT television image. Most cannot, as it is simply too difficult and no reward is known to exist, so they don't bother to try and decipher, what to them... appears to be 'flashing gobbledegook'.

Now, with LCD and Plasma TV's..the image stays as long as necessary, and is formed instantly over the entire surface of the panel, and remains stable and finished/full... until the next frame.

Thus all the problems of the older display types are gone.

This means that cats and dogs CAN make sense out of the image, with their eye processing characteristics..with these new Television types.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st August 2012 at 15:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

13th Warrior (21st August 2012), enfoldedblue (21st August 2012), Hervé (21st August 2012), meeradas (21st August 2012), music (21st August 2012), Reirrac (22nd August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), Selene (21st August 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st August 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I know this is going to sound crazy, but a friend of mine who used to work in Army communications with the very high tech radios etc told me they have had the technology for quite some time, and in fact all the tv's have a camera in them which they can watch you with as you watch their programming. I never took one apart to look for it. He said it was small and you would have to know what to look for. He was a pretty good friend and not one to go playing "jokes" about stuff like this.
    I take apart such devices all the time. I have never found a camera of any sort inside a single one of them.

I also know my electronics at the chip level, I'm not taking the TV/monitor apart for nothing. I know who makes the given chips, what all the pins (wiring layout on chips) are for, the main wiring the traces, the solders, the materials, the plastics, schematics....the whole damn thing on an intimate level.

And there is no camera in the TVs. There is an infrared sensor for capturing the pulses from the given remote control, yes, but it's data path is one pixel wide, which equates to discerning a black to white state, in the IR range of light.

Now the more modern TV's in the past two years, are more and more being designed and built with a camera and microphone in them, just like laptops...and I won't buy one of those. These devices (cameral and microphone) are being included (and advertized as being there) so one can use the TV as a live TV conference skype type device, connected to the internet.

And if I do buy such a TV as these new ones with these features..., I'll take it apart and physically disable the microphone and camera, like I might do with a given laptop.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st August 2012 at 16:54.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

13th Warrior (21st August 2012), enfoldedblue (21st August 2012), genevieve (21st August 2012), Hervé (21st August 2012), music (21st August 2012), PurpleLama (21st August 2012), Reirrac (22nd August 2012), sandy (21st August 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st August 2012), Unified Serenity (21st August 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

This is a converter box with a camera in it.... not a tv, but sits where you tv sits:

video showing no camera on same brand / box

Now, the only thing to do is go out and buy about a dozen of these things and look. Or, you PA sleuths unscrew your converter boxes and look. One could easily say, the first video placed the camera and mic there or the second guy took them out. I don't know, we don't know these people. So, is there reason to think somehow the govt is spying on people? How much would they get from that small viewing area? They already Have satellites that can see through walls and know who is in a room, listen to convos etc if they want to, so is this just more pablum to spread disinfo and make people look stupid? I know they can turn on phones and eavesdrop on convos in rooms, but how often do they turn on stuff? Carmody, you seem up on what's possible.

If you were going to be devious what would you do? What tech is out there to conveniently watch and listen? Is this just too much hype or just another tool at their disposal if they wanted to do something? Here is another video talking about comcast.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Good debunking video:

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Such devices are taken apart by people all the time.

We would know within a week of such a thing being introduced.

And it would end the sales of all of those devices from the given company and result in nationwide recalls and a class action suit that might nearly take the company down as it ended their sales.

NO DEAL.

Stop being paranoid folks, about the things you have no technical knowledge about.

What is going on is that the human body is responding to perceived threats and trying to find resolution in the area about and on 'things it knows nothing about'.

The NATURAL body response is to be in 'search mode' for peril, with regard to 'known potentials of image and thought formation', so the threat can be perceived and then avoided.

This results in psychotic levels of imaginary threats emerging, and being constantly formed in the mind. (the mind going 'is this it? Is this it? Is this it? is this it? We must resolve this issue, this itch, this fear, this feeling! is this it?..over and over and over...)

This post is my way of trying to politely say that this particular direction.....is all "psychotic paranoid horse****."

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (21st August 2012), PurpleLama (21st August 2012), Reirrac (22nd August 2012), Unified Serenity (21st August 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thank you Carmody for taking the time to offer the fruits of what appears to be one of your specialities. Why would they need cameras in TVs? These are stationary objects, and phones and most computers already have cameras. It is apparently very easy for someone who knows what they are doing to hack into your webcam, and even wikipedia admits that law enforcement agencies can take control of the microphone/camera in your phone to record you (as well as gps locate you, probably even when the gps function is disabled, or the phone switched off). A camera in a TV would only show an image of zombies zoning out to the toob anyway, hardly useful intelligence gathering since they already know that TV zombifies and reduces key functionality in the human brain.

I remain suspect of the digital TVs though, and while animals are reported watching TV, they are also reported responding to sounds that the owners can not hear. Given the human audiable spectrum, and the fact that digital music does not capture super and sub-sonic resonances (as mentioned in the OP), what exactly are the animals responding to, and what is the purpose of it being there? Brainwave states can be changed by frequency pairing, or affected by specific frequencies. Some brainwave states allow for more control through suggestion, insertion of subliminals or other means.

As enfoldedblue said, everyone already has a TV, what governments are subsidising is not provision of an essential service, but a comfort increase for all, and that smells to high heaven.

Carmody, though you clarify issues, you also run perilously close to furthering agendas of control by your "paranoid horse poop" remark. Anyone who is not paranoid is deluded, there are real threats, and since we are fed lies and control from cradle to grave, yes, it can be difficult to find what is true. But ... only a fool would blindly trust something they know nothing about. Also allow for the fact that your own knowledge may fall short, and what you think you know all too well may turn out to be delusion. It is a safe bet to assume that there is technology you know nothing about, because none of us can know everything.
    Last edited by music; 21st August 2012 at 21:40.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to music For This Post:

Unified Serenity (21st August 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I remain ever vigilant regarding what the ptb are up to, but I will look at all sides if possible. I mean, it was not that long ago the anyone who talked about chemtrails was a paranoid wacko listening to horse****, but I think it's fairly well proven they are spraying something up there and people think it has barium and aluminum in it among other things.

I put nothing past the controlling agenda parasites, and it's up to us to investigate because no one else is going to report it on msm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast