Thread: Sacred Knowledge Of Vibrations And The Power Of Human Emotion

1. Link to Post #21
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: Sacred Knowledge Of Vibrations And The Power Of Human Emotion

Whitefeather, you asked:

Quote Posted by Whitefeather
    Is it possible that some of us Starseeds, Indigo's, Rainbow Warriors, Crystal Children, Wanderers, LightWorkers etc. are anchoring/sending/transmitting vibrational frequencies, vibes to this planet, and in some of the most difficult areas to transmit such frequencies, thereby to assist others from going into a lower vibrational frequency. This came to mind.
    In the strictest sense: no.

None of us can interfere with the free will choices of others. If someone chooses to pursue or entrain a lower frequency vibration – for whatever reason (and I am not saying that all such decisions are nefarious) – no one else can gainsay it. To struggle with that individual and attempt to overpower their choice is a violation of the other’s own freedom and personal power. It may hurt, but no, we can’t.

But. However.

We can surely shine our own light for those others who seek this light in order to find their own higher vibration and truth.

We can surely be who we are, so that others may find their own selves by learning from the light. We can all be candles, points of light, carriers of light so that other candles can ignite from us without diminishing our own vibration.

That’s how we teach.

By simply being who we are; by expressing and living our own higher vibration.

And that – at the end of the day – is the most powerful teaching of all.

Cheers,

Selene

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Eram (21st August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), InTheBackground (1st September 2012), Journeyon (22nd August 2012), Kindred (22nd August 2012), Marsila (22nd August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), Sebastion (22nd August 2012), soleil (13th June 2013), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Question: This gets into “the Pleiadian message”. Does anyone here recognize the source/person who is speaking this on this vid? The voice sounds familiar, but…. Many thanks.

Reason: The particular excerpt here seems to me to be quite sensible and empowering of human capacity. So far, so good.

But after looking around for “Pleiadian messages” to track the source I kept coming up with GFL (Galactic Federation of Light), Ashtar Command and other discredited sources of “Pleiadian channeling”. These seems to be endemic. So what gives?..."

Just wondering.
    Thanks again, Whitefeather.
    Cheers,
    Selene
    Hi Selene, I questions several months ago with Pleiadians, Galactic Federation of Light vs Galactic Federation. I made some rough notes to go along with this vid:

"Project Camelot: Interview with George Kavassilas"
    Goal: We are getting out of Victimhood

"When you want to meditate bring your own inner light out. Don’t use anything from out side of you.
    Get your light and bring it out and shine and be the Being that you truly are."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qInzZm_tMC8

1:38 - George in Kerry’s interview explains how he goes to Avalon dimension. He’d manifest a 5D body while he was there, because his body of this earth is not ready for such a high vibrational place. This 5D body is a single energetic body system. You are back to Oneness, and harmony and singularity. When you got down into 3D/4D the chakras actually fragment into 7 chakras system.

1:40 - Mother Earth has this wobble to facilitate duality. So Dec. 21, 2012, is for is when she starts to straighten up on a fluid motion. Right now she’s just nudging. Chilean she straightened 8 cm. Japanese earthquake she straightened 30 cm. She didn’t straighten up because of the earthquakes. Scientists will say that the earthquake shifted her on her axis. Rather she straightened up and the result was an earthquake because of her straightening up. She’s a big girl and quite capable to doing things herself. Ohhhh, the shadow government so want everyone to believe that it’s their HARRP systems controlling all this. They want the power. The more you think it’s HARRP, the more they get the power. It is only Mother Earth going through the changes herself and they’ve only ever wanted is to control her Divine Feminine. There’s no way they ever want to acknowledge it is her that’s going through the shift. Because the moment you do.... your paradigm changes. Your awareness breaks out of the matrix. Then you start to think of Mother Earth as an individual entity and her power and her intentions and her consciousness and her journey. And humanities’ journey on her body. Your paradigm changes.

1:44 - Avalon, ie. Shambala is the place with Mother Goddess is and mostly women are there. But it’s not Argatha. When George was taken to Avalon is was a hold different energy. Argatha is a holographic reality created by ETs. When I was there, I could tell that behind the reality there was an emptiness. Like how people experience an emptiness to a particular place. I can tell to what degree it’s organic. To what degree it’s artificial. So Argartha is an ET reality inside this planet and it’s holographic in nature.

1:47 - George’s take is from 12/21/12 - 3/21/13 equinox/March ( sun cross the equator and equal day or night) not the solstice (sun reaches the highest/lowest point in the sky) is when the complete upright of axis is done. And Mother Earth’s children that will be sharing in her new consciousness will be in Avalon while these final changes take place. These portholes will open up all over the planet at different times and people just know to walk through.

1:48 - It’s our organic connection to Mother Earth and we will know when it’s our time to walk through these openings to sanctuary. We’ll be safe in these changes. Some will be going in and coming back out, because they have work to do. Though there will be some that will go on to ET ships, and that’s their journey to go.

1:49 - These technological wormholes and star gates that are NOT organic. What they are trying to do is try to create something that is close to possible to what we innately know so they can lure people down. Galactic Federation of Light (Orian Nordics) convinced George to have a mission and make them feel important. When really is was to be their puppet Leader selling their way. He was sucked into it because of installed programs that we aligned close enough to his inner knowing of what is truth for him and his destiny. Bait and switch. They are manipulating the people on that psychic on that urning that really deep and latent in their consciousness.

1:54 - Mother Earth is Ascending into a star, says the Hopi Elders. George says that same but uses the phrase, Ascending into a Body of Light. When Mother EArth hits center on March 21st, then all the dimensions implode (squish down). We implode all aspects of Self, She implodes all aspects of Self together down to zero point and then new life is birthed. That’s when the Universal Cycle closes on the 21st of March, 2013.

1:56 - George’s take on healers are in 4D vs take a pill that’s 3D. 5D total health. But the issue with healers is that it’s 4D, and that’s where channeling ET’s can come in. He doesn’t say that part of his physical body did need them at the time back when. They did assist and we moved through that paradigm. You, the healer, are conduits for the tagging for the harvest. The ET’s are recording their imprints. They don’t mind healing because they are recording and tagging for the harvest. People get sucked into all the bells and whistles. Let it all go. Don’t be the Famous healer. Et’s play into the token miracle game. But you’ve signed your life away.

1:58 - George goes on to say that Kerry is mostly 5D now. Kerry says that until you connect with Your Self knowledge, then none of this information that’s being share will make sense. You’ve got to go there. It’s not enough to say, “Oh, it’s like this.”

2:02 - How do you tell the real thing from the false thing? How can you help with that process, George?

2:03 - “When you are with 4D Beings of Light, they will encourage you to use your own power and light. Eventually, they’ll say we can’t help you anymore because you are leaning or relying on us too much. And this is becoming unhealthy. They want us to be empowered in our own right. They want us to reclaim our own sovereignty. And so when ever I come across any “Master of the 4D”, or Spiritual Being, first of all they don’t carry on like that. They're just our Galactic Family. I just call them my Family. And they behave in a very natural, organic way. There’s no Who Are involved.

2:04 - They did share with George, that if you want to do a healing on somebody why don’t you bring your inner light out? You’ve got the whole Universe in there. So why do you want to externalize? And give your power outside over you? George goes on to say that he ran into Archangel Michael. He qualified and said, “Mind you, it’s a label. And there’s Archangel Michael and there’s Archangel Michael and there’s Archangel Michael. So George was broad casting over the air wave throwing away my power, not taking ownership of my power...Archangel Michael I need your blue sword to cut through. And this being showed up named Archangel Michael and said, “What are you doing?” George said, I need help. Use your flaming blue sword ....Archangel Michael said, “Help yourself.” I’m not going to help you. You’ve got the whole Universe inside of you. You start protecting yourself. You bring it out and you do it yourself.

2:05 - So this “Michael” (if you want to use that label) is actually the consciousness of the Creator that manages the positive energy of the Universe. That is in the positive 4D levels from highest levels of 4D that manages the Light.

2:06 - False and stolen entities that use Michael’s name and all that new age business. This magic is part of our birthright, but New Agers blow is all out of proportion and get sucked down a rabbit hole loosing site of why they are here for REAL. When they run into trouble they enlist these entities and some times the dark side see that as the invitation and permission to suck you into their matrix. Because you’ve just contracted with them. They can’t without your permission. THEY GET YOU SUCKED INTO SPIRITUAL EGO. So there’s a power relationship there.

2:07 - George explains: IT’S ALL PART OF THE GREAT PLAN, YOU SEE. What they’ve done is...this is the genius of the darkness of this 3D reality. Like a pendulum, they plunged this reality into such darkness, that when you get a glimmer of light, you jump on it. In 3D/4D there’s the polarized positive and polarized negative. New Agers see it as all positive and love and light. No it’s not - that’s just one aspect of duality. New Agers are thinking that positive is above the negative. It’s not, it’s across from one another, side by side, in duality. What we’re talking about is to integrate both states of being which is total integration and Oneness. Now that Life, and that Love is where we’re coming from - 5D.

2:08 - This fluctuating light is really the darkness taking on the light. If something, someone, or some process is feeding your EGO, it’s the NUMBER ONE signal - AWARENESS NEEDED STAT! continuing - Kerry: Being a healer, writing a book, saying you are this, your are that...having an expertise in someway, having an inspiration or access to the Light on a certain level makes you think you have access to the bigger light.

2:09 - George: The more you know, in truth, the more you realize that you don’t know. I say I’m still in kindergarten. 5D is like if you add all the computers in the world and add to take the supercomputer on the moon and you created the most powerful computer possible, one instantaneous moment of processing on the 5D it would totally disintegrate that AI. It wouldn’t cope. It is that profound. In 5D, we instantaneously process, because we are accessing All.

2:11 - Kerry: George agrees - Humans have that capacity now. But this is a place where there are a lot ET races are jealous and being coveted our capacities. They would like us to think we are dumb, that we need mentoring (George), we need welcoming into the Galactic community. (George) Good little children let us guide you along. (George)

2:12 - Kerry’s ask George to share how we can find the way through the labyrinth:

2:12 - Contemplate this information that we shared today. Don’t just listen to it. Contemplate. Don’t just move on to the next interview. What we shared today is pretty powerful. Understand that we are infinite and eternal, the moment you know that not just on an intellectual concept, but when it goes from head to heart...that is when it is game over. We are infinite and eternal which means nothing exist beyond me. These are the things to contemplate. Nothing exists beyond Kerry... Nothing exists beyond Tommy. Nothing exists beyond me. We are the All. That means nothing can every come up over the top of you.

2:14 - You don’t have to Zen meditate. Over dishes contemplate it. And over time through the process of feeling into it, then people are beginning to feel into themselves. These are the grater concepts of the Universe, therefore these are the greater aspect of the Self, who are one with these concepts. This is about getting awareness and expanding on it. Breaking free from this limited paradigm.

2:15 - If you feel that you should meditate, then consider that you bring your inner light out. When I first started, I couldn’t do it. BECAUSE IT COMES DOWN TO WORTHINESS. What’s been propagated into our psyches for so long is that we are worthless, we are no good, we are lowly humans. So what I did was to override that program. I physically pulled my light with my hands. And that physical motion, over rode that mental program. Then eventually, you just do it yourself...just shine your light. You just bath. It’s beautiful to be radiant.

2:16 - And through these simple processes you begin to get these greater awareness. I say to people: Just feel...feel into themselves. Ask yourself why am I on this planet? This part of me (because we have 1000’s of ourselves scattered throughout the cosmos. Why is this part of me here? And why now? Why Mother Earth? Why this solar system? Why am I inside the body of the solar system? The Sun. And why am I on the body of this Woman? And that organic connection...because what I found out is when ever I go in, I also go down into the heart of the Mother Earth then to the heart of the Sun and then out. If I travel organically, that’s the path I take. It depends on your construct, but that’s how I do it. Okay?

2:16:30 - So the relationship we have with Mother Earth is so profound. People ask me, “How do you connect to Mother Earth? We are already connected intimately with her. We not only have merged with our essence and have merged with the core of her, to calibrate out essence to this paradigm, but we are immersed in her magnetic chamber. We emerged in her. We breathe her atmosphere. We drinking her water, eating her food. We are physically and energetically so one with her. So intimately one with her. What is it that people can’t see or acknowledge it? It’s simply a wall, a partition that is in the mind. It is really that simple. It’s a simple partition in the mind. If you can break from that. And it’s getting thinner and thinner and because the moon matrix is de-constructing as well. It’s getting weaker and weaker and weaker. And so very, very soon, people are going to know this for themselves.

Everything that we share, if it’s Universal Truth is going to be in the heart. Everybody’s got it. No one is immune to it. And it’s free.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd August 2012 at 04:01.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (22nd August 2012), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2016), genevieve (23rd August 2012), GloriousPoetry (6th March 2013), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), InTheBackground (1st September 2012), Journeyon (22nd August 2012), Kindred (22nd August 2012), Reinhard (22nd August 2012), scarletfire (22nd August 2012), Selene (22nd August 2012), soleil (13th June 2013), Star Tsar (11th November 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Please bear with me here. This is an exceptional video, for sure. Many thanks for posting this, Whitefeather. It’s well worth watching.

But.

Question: This gets into “the Pleiadian message”. Does anyone here recognize the source/person who is speaking this on this vid? The voice sounds familiar, but…. Many thanks.

Reason: The particular excerpt here seems to me to be quite sensible and empowering of human capacity. So far, so good.

But after looking around for “Pleiadian messages” to track the source I kept coming up with GFL, Ashtar Command and other discredited sources of “Pleiadian channeling”. These seems to be endemic. So what gives?

My personally paranoid theory: There may have been some genuine – and empowering – Pleiadian communication at some point. But as it tends to favor human consciousness awakening [as the video here], does the fact that there seems to be so much other “Pleiadian” swill out there suggest that perhaps the PTB are indeed trying to suppress or confuse the true message? That is: Is the plethora of Pleiadians (did I say that?) a deliberate psyop deemed “necessary” to dilute or confuse a true – and genuine – message to humanity?

Just wondering.

Thanks again, Whitefeather.

Cheers,

Selene
    Good Point Selene, As words spoken By Lisa Renee on any information we hear/collect. "Whatever resonates with you retain, and whatever doesn't simply discard". I myself found the words spoken by Barbara Marciniak Re: Pleadian Messages in this segment of the video resonating and positive, so i retained it. Especially with all the cool visuals behind the words in that segment she spoke about. It got my energy/juices flowing and was highly motivational to me. And no one knows the truth, but ourselves.

A Quote by The Buddha “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (22nd August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Kindred (22nd August 2012), Marsila (22nd August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), Selene (22nd August 2012), soleil (13th June 2013), Star Tsar (22nd August 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I'm ready , we are ready, lets meditate on bringing the world to meditation for unity, peace , and compassion. it is time my friends, it is time . I will every night around bedtime , take this simple task and strive to create the world we know is waiting to be born in fullness .........
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (22nd August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), InTheBackground (1st September 2012), Journeyon (22nd August 2012), Kindred (22nd August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), scarletfire (22nd August 2012), soleil (13th June 2013), Star Tsar (22nd August 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    Does anyone know what the music @ 102 minutes is called its awesome...

Shazam says it's: Dreamcatcher - Seventh Heaven

OOB NOOB

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), Samsara (23rd August 2012), Star Tsar (22nd August 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd August 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Thank you Whitefeather,
    I looked in awe at the water and vibration concepts. Also I cried a few times. All those children praying and saying I love you really did it for me. Very beautiful.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

4evrneo (22nd August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Kindred (22nd August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd August 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I'm ready , we are ready, lets meditate on bringing the world to meditation for unity, peace , and compassion. it is time my friends, it is time . I will every night around bedtime , take this simple task and strive to create the world we know is waiting to be born in fullness .........
    A visual thought just came over me, what I saw is a MASS MEDITATION, pick a date, spread the word to everyone to all meditate on this date, and not only meditate on unity, peace and compassion, but meditate on the ptw, shining our love and light on them, shine our compassion and love on mother earth for healing.......I know I have read that this has very effective results. Funny thing, as I am writing this, the phone at work wont stop ringing and usually it doesnt ring very often, hmm. My heart started to beat rapidly as I was getting this visual and I felt excited and a deep feeling of overwhelming love well up inside me, as if it needed to be manifested. Anyone else feeling this?
    Blessings
    Annette

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Kindred (22nd August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd August 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    A visual thought just came over me, what I saw is a MASS MEDITATION, pick a date, spread the word to everyone to all meditate on this date, and not only meditate on unity, peace and compassion, but meditate on the ptw, shining our love and light on them, shine our compassion and love on mother earth for healing.......I know I have read that this has very effective results. Funny thing, as I am writing this, the phone at work wont stop ringing and usually it doesnt ring very often, hmm. My heart started to beat rapidly as I was getting this visual and I felt excited and a deep feeling of overwhelming love well up inside me, as if it needed to be manifested. Anyone else feeling this?
    Blessings
    Annette
    Here is the link to a website that is dedicated to that very thing!
    http://www.doasone.com/
    The Sage does not talk, The Talented Ones talk, And the Stupid Ones argue
    King Tingan
    Journey of Awakening

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meesh For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Kindred (22nd August 2012), RunningDeer (22nd August 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd August 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

[QUOTE=Selene;542323]Whitefeather, you asked:

Is it possible that some of us Starseeds, Indigo's, Rainbow Warriors, Crystal Children, Wanderers, LightWorkers etc. are anchoring/sending/transmitting vibrational frequencies, vibes to this planet, and in some of the most difficult areas to transmit such frequencies, thereby to assist others from going into a lower vibrational frequency. This came to mind.
    Thank you Whitefeather for this beautiful thread! I felt my heart opening just watching and connecting to the first video.

Yes, I resonate with your thought that that you and many others may be anchors/transmitters assisting others.
    One way I see it is that you/we are like a new radio station offering a unique tone/frequency/vibration. Across the earth seekers are naturally tuning/broadcasting/connecting with this station. As this station is felt/experienced by people some may feel the resonance with the vibration and tune in while others may not even be aware that this station is being offered. Some may feel it and be repelled.
    I don't see it as interfering with others choices. Rather, I see it like a wind from a different direction. Some may feel it and take notice. Some will not be aware of the wind at all. But some will stop, experience the wind and become one with it. All are free to choose.

May a mighty wind of love and forgivness blow across this planet and may those those who are ready, set their dial/heart and open to broadcast this new station/frequency. I feel it is time, we are prepared and ready. Now let's turn up the volume, the broadcasting towers are in place and more are coming online each second. Let the song of love resound across this beloved planet and may we remember who we are.

In Peace,
    Journeyon

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Kindred (22nd August 2012), Meesh (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd August 2012), Selene (24th August 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd August 2012), william r sanford72 (4th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyon (here)
    Thank you Whitefeather for this beautiful thread! I felt my heart opening just watching and connecting to the first video.

Yes, I resonate with your thought that that you and many others may be anchors/transmitters assisting others.
    One way I see it is that you/we are like a new radio station offering a unique tone/frequency/vibration. Across the earth seekers are naturally tuning/broadcasting/connecting with this station. As this station is felt/experienced by people some may feel the resonance with the vibration and tune in while others may not even be aware that this station is being offered. Some may feel it and be repelled.
    I don't see it as interfering with others choices. Rather, I see it like a wind from a different direction. Some may feel it and take notice. Some will not be aware of the wind at all. But some will stop, experience the wind and become one with it. All are free to choose.

May a mighty wind of love and forgivness blow across this planet and may those those who are ready, set their dial/heart and open to broadcast this new station/frequency. I feel it is time, we are prepared and ready. Now let's turn up the volume, the broadcasting towers are in place and more are coming online each second. Let the song of love resound across this beloved planet and may we remember who we are.

In Peace,
    Journeyon
    This caused me to harken to my sailing days... not all that long ago, truly.

So, Please forgive my mindless banter, and humor me…

The Winds Of Change Are Upon Us.

There are those that will try and set anchor amidst the changing winds that Earth's journey brings ... this is a most fool hardy action, for to try and stand still in the face of Her natural course can result in great harm. Your anchor is never sure to hold - most assuredly, it will break free and you will be cast adrift, foundering in the process.

Some will Beat into Her wind, trying to brace themselves and move against Her - that is a hard course to keep and one must tack back and forth to reach any destination. If Her winds are strong, and Her sea great, one will suffer Her full wrath, with no guarantee that one will end up where they wish. Moreover, Earth is not going that way… She will leave you behind.

Some will set for a Reach, and move swiftly across Earth's path. This is a somewhat easier course, and one can move quickly without too much commotion. Just the same, one will not be moving With Her, and will wind up on another shore other than where She is going.

And some will set their sails for a Run, going where Earth's course will take them. This is an easy path, as the wind is at your back and you do not feel it. It is warm and sunny, and you will hardly notice the great distances you’ve covered, all in the comfort of being With Her. This is the course set by Earth herself, and you will arrive at Her destination within the bosom of Her Love.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 22nd September 2012 at 12:11.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Beren (25th September 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (23rd August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Meesh (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd August 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd August 2012), william r sanford72 (4th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

"The Winds Of Change Are Upon Us." Indeed They Are! And Its Time To Shift This BadBoy

Kindred... You've So Kindly Struck a Chord In Me, or should i say the full song!

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 23rd August 2012 at 00:58.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Kindred (23rd August 2012), RunningDeer (23rd August 2012), Samsara (23rd August 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

This Is Quite Bliss Paula, Much Wanishi
    2:16:30 - So the relationship we have with Mother Earth is so profound. People ask me, “How do you connect to Mother Earth? We are already connected intimately with her. We not only have merged with our essence and have merged with the core of her, to calibrate out essence to this paradigm, but we are immersed in her magnetic chamber. We emerged in her. We breathe her atmosphere. We drinking her water, eating her food. We are physically and energetically so one with her. So intimately one with her. What is it that people can’t see or acknowledge it? It’s simply a wall, a partition that is in the mind. It is really that simple. It’s a simple partition in the mind. If you can break from that. And it’s getting thinner and thinner and because the moon matrix is de-constructing as well. It’s getting weaker and weaker and weaker. And so very, very soon, people are going to know this for themselves.

Everything that we share, if it’s Universal Truth is going to be in the heart. Everybody’s got it. No one is immune to it. And it’s free.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Kindred (23rd August 2012), penn (16th October 2012), RunningDeer (23rd August 2012), Samsara (23rd August 2012), Selene (24th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Journeyon;542754]
    Whitefeather, you asked:

In Peace,
    Journeyon
    Beautiful Post. Wise Choice of words Perfectly Stated here. Wanishi : )

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2012), CdnSirian (24th August 2012), RunningDeer (23rd August 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I'm not good with expressing, but I think I got the Vulcan mind meld on this one.):

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (24th August 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), RunningDeer (25th August 2012), WhiteFeather (25th December 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Great add to the thread here...... Watch How applying frequency's to a droplet of water can create a sacred geometrical pattern. Start it at 5 minutes to cut to the chase.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pQrfm...rVam5nP2xzFTWQ

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (16th October 2012), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), RunningDeer (16th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Thought this would fit in good.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Nietzsche

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dextc For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), WhiteFeather (4th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Just finished watching these two. Some more videos to add to this thread.

Frequency & The Law of Vibration.

The Law of vibration might not be as well known as the Law of Attraction. However - the Law of Vibration serves as the foundation for the Law of Attraction.

To understand this it is important to know that everything is energy. Science, through Quantum Physics, is showing us that everything in our universe is energy.

When we go down on a sub-atomic level we do not find matter, but pure energy. Some called this the unified field or the matrix. Others talk about pure potentiality - all being energy

Everything vibrates:

This Universal Law states that everything in the Universe moves and vibrates - everything is vibrating at one speed or another. Nothing rests. Everything you see around you is vibrating at one frequency or another and so are you. However your frequency is different from other things in the universe - hence it seems like you are separated from what you see around you - people, animals, plants, trees and so on. BUT you are not separated - you are in fact living in an ocean of energy - we all are. We are all connected at the lowest level - a level professor John Hagelin calls the unified field.

Everything has its own vibrational frequency - the table - the car - the picture frame - the rock - even our thoughts and feelings. It is all governed by The Law of Vibration.

A table may look solid and still, but within the table are millions of millions of subatomic particles "running around" and "popping" with energy. The table is pure energy and movement. Everything in this universe has its own vibrational frequency. It is The Law of Vibration in action. However we can't see it so it appears separate and solid to us. It is actually an illusion.

The Law of Vibration is real. Even if you can't see it it does not mean that it is not true.

David Icke On Sound - In the beginning was the word and the word was sound.

The law of vibration says that everything in the universe is in a constant state of vibration. Everything, whether solid, liquid or gas is made up of energy and all forms of energy are constantly moving and vibrating. A rock, a person or a car may appear to be still but they are in fact slowly vibrating at the sub atomic level. Other forms of energy like heat, light and sound are also vibrating but at a much faster rate than objects that appear to be solid.

Vibrations emanate sounds, imagine the strings of a guitar vibrating, the different thickness and tension of the string the different the sounds. As we have learnt, all things vibrate but solid objects appear to not to give off any sound, however as vibrations increase we can start to hear low pitched sounds and the higher the vibration the higher pitched are the sounds. Within the law of vibration, vibrations can increase to the point where they become so high they are inaudible to the human ear. The same principle also applies to our ability to see colors. We can only see the colors within the spectrum of the rainbow. However there are other colors like ultra-violet that exist but are vibrating at such a high frequency we are unable to see them.

The law of vibration is in effect throughout the entire universe and in the universe there are no two things exactly the same. This is due to the fact that everything is vibrating at a different rate. Considering the principles of the law of attraction, like is attracted to like, we can understand how vibrations are attracted to other vibrations of an identical frequency. Your thoughts are a form of energy with their own unique frequency and as your thoughts are sent out into the universe they gather energy vibrating at the identical frequency and bring to you circumstances and people who reside on the same frequency. The higher the vibration the more positive the events or people you attract and likewise, the lower the vibration more negative will be the people and events you attract. This means it is important to raise your core vibration rate and in turn the thoughts you send out will be of a higher vibration. By understanding the law of vibration you can use it to your advantage.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Selene (6th March 2013), Shamz (4th March 2013), william r sanford72 (4th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

wow.great thread . the song ive heard all my life.also reminds me of my first post.when i tried to describe my knacks or talents....to my wife...and to avalon. it felt like i was letting a whole lotta strangers in on some secret i kept my whole life.to hear it from others and having the ability to relate is a gift i gladly accept. the wall i spent my whole life building up around me my whole life was tore down in one night...there will be no knew wall built and now im trying to live and full fill what i was born to do...without runnig away or hiding.my children also have the knack but far more potent then me. to see them respond and give back...to this song is truly amazing. this is why i still have hope for our kind.there is a whole new generation of light bringers coming up soon....they mean buisness..thanks again.peace.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), WhiteFeather (25th December 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Kudos to our Avalon member Delight. What a find here. Asquali.

For our other members whom could not view the original video i posted, you may view it here.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 25th December 2013 at 18:31.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Delight (26th December 2013), Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), Star Tsar (25th December 2013)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,378 times in 5,725 posts

Hi Whitefeather,
    just today I found more info on the 432 frequency and it's connections. Here is the link FYI. Thanks! Maggie

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post776542

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (13th May 2014), WhiteFeather (27th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2