+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waves of Missing Person Cases in areas around National Parks - Unreported ???

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Waves of Missing Person Cases in areas around National Parks - Unreported ???

I've been reading about many missing cases lately, more about some developing cases, where some remains have been found, but what blew me away was that all these places where these people were found were national parks. National parks across America.

Even more disturbing is that for every remains found, there are aprox. 1000 cases still pending. Some go back a century.

There are three things that strike me odd about this:

1 - There is no push by the media (mainstream and alternative) to get this out to people

2 - The National Parks (Most of them), refuse to cooperate/help with the cases (some have even asked million dollars for compiling a thorough list of every individual that went missing there - and there were many)

3 - The FBI is assigned to these cases ..... but as an observant ???

4 - The missing person cases have skyrocketed in recent decades, and the large majority now seem to go missing in National Parks

A small number of people who have been found alive cannot tell what happened to them ....

Many have some sort of disability now.

I don't know why I'm surprised, when my country has a paramilitary base located within the area of a National Park, at the base of a mountain. There has been UFO activity around there as well.

What do you guys think? Could this be abduction cases? Have you heard about this? Do you live near a National Park, have you witnessed anything unusual? Have the FBI being present etc.?

Let's discuss.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

A Simple Human (25th August 2012), A Voice from the Mountains (20th October 2014), annieVee (22nd August 2012), bluestflame (24th August 2012), Cjay (24th August 2012), Hervé (23rd August 2012), Holly Lindin (24th August 2012), kemo (22nd August 2012), Maia Gabrial (22nd August 2012), Maunagarjana (7th September 2012), MistahMojoRisin (23rd August 2012), Professor (29th October 2014), raregem (29th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), spiritwind (22nd August 2012), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014), wynderer (23rd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Waves of Missing Person Cases in areas around National Parks - Unreported ???

'National Parks ' -- part of the control of all natural energy portals by thie controllers of the matrix

i guess sometimes the Reptilians get hungry, & the Greys need more Human body parts -- also, so important to keep all those blood sacrifice rituals going on, to help keep the matrix nice & strong

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Re: Waves of Missing Person Cases in areas around National Parks - Unreported ???

This is very shocking info. Please let us know the source of this info. Are you sure this correct?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

raregem (29th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    This is very shocking info. Please let us know the source of this info. Are you sure this correct?
    The reason I made this thread is so people can get to the bottom of this (I'm not exactly sure of it all myself, I have limited information since I'm not in America), but people are reporting this on blogs and wordpres accounts, and I just read there was a Coast to Coast AM show just last night covering this very thing, the national parks, the media silence, the FBI observation, etc.

There are people living in America, and living close to National Parks. I just wanted to see if anyone else heard about this before this thread, and if they can get more information in some way, as they would be less limited like me.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

13th Warrior (29th October 2014), bluestflame (24th August 2012), raregem (29th October 2014), Timreh (24th August 2012), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Thanks for the info OnyxKnight.

Are media here in the US is so filtered. What a shame that we have to learn about such things from the outside. Thank goodness we have international members here on PA to let us know what's happening.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

bluestflame (24th August 2012), Hervé (23rd August 2012), Holly Lindin (24th August 2012), Maia Gabrial (22nd August 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd August 2012), raregem (29th October 2014), spiritwind (22nd August 2012), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

somehow i had the impression you were in communication w/many ETs -- can't they give you a heads-up on this situation?

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    The reason I made this thread is so people can get to the bottom of this (I'm not exactly sure of it all myself, I have limited information since I'm not in America), but people are reporting this on blogs and wordpres accounts, and I just read there was a Coast to Coast AM show just last night covering this very thing, the national parks, the media silence, the FBI observation, etc.

There are people living in America, and living close to National Parks. I just wanted to see if anyone else heard about this before this thread, and if they can get more information in some way, as they would be less limited like me.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    somehow i had the impression you were in communication w/many ETs -- can't they give you a heads-up on this situation?
    I don't have information on this, and I haven't been in contact for a while now. I can't just call them up and ask them. What has previously been discussed with them concerning missing cases, is that a good portion are being taken to underground facilities or off planet by ETs. But they said the latter stopped in 2003. There is an increase of missing cases reports, especially this last decade, and I have no idea what to make of it, and what it relates to.

This is why I opened the thread. If anyone has any more information on this.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Hervé (23rd August 2012), Maia Gabrial (22nd August 2012), Ria (19th October 2014), Timreh (24th August 2012), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014), wynderer (22nd August 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

National parks can be a quick and easy place to hide a body. The staffing at many parks is minimal...They may just be convenient dumping grounds.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Arrowwind (22nd August 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd August 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

It's important to remember that many National Parks encompass vast wilderness areas and are hugely popular tourist Distinations attracting throngs of people. Some of these people hike into the wilderness and never return either because of lack of wilderness experience, accident or an encounter with animals and/or elements. Also, given the shear numbers of people visiting the parks, disappearances related to foul play are also bound to happen. Next, the increase in disappearance is probably directly related the ever increasing visits to the parks. The more who visit, the more who are likely to run into trouble. Also, to my knowledge, the FBI has no jurisdiction over the national parks. They may be called in to consult but would never take primary responsibility for the case. Finally, of course the park service wouldn't want to advertise these disappearances. This would be bad for business. These cases are likely few and far in between, representing a tiny fraction of the yearly visits to the parks.

Sorry for throwing a wet blanket on your theory but you have to think of vast areas with enourmous numbers of visitors.
    Last edited by Fred Ryan; 22nd August 2012 at 15:24.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

Arrowwind (22nd August 2012), Cartomancer (22nd August 2012), raregem (29th October 2014), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

A Simple Human (25th August 2012), Ami (23rd August 2012), bluestflame (24th August 2012), Cjay (24th August 2012), Hervé (23rd August 2012), Jules (23rd August 2012), Kristin (23rd August 2012), MistahMojoRisin (23rd August 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd August 2012), Referee (24th August 2012), spiritwind (22nd August 2012), Timreh (24th August 2012), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014), wynderer (23rd August 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member MistahMojoRisin's Avatar
    Thanks

shadowstalker,
    Being new to this forum (last few months) it seems very obvious to me that you put great energy into helping find information for people. Thank you for these video's and Links, you are a joy to have in the forums. (+1)
    Onyx, THank you for bringing this up. I will start some research on the topic this week and post if anything observed, theories and thoughts when and if they come to me. My only thought previous to researching is that these parks and forests are the most likely home to secret bases and underground facilities. They are perfect due to seclusion and likely many are known by the black goverment.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"-Poe

"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations."
    Albert Einstein

"A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes."
    Mahatma Gandhi

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MistahMojoRisin For This Post:

bluestflame (24th August 2012), Holly Lindin (24th August 2012), Kristin (23rd August 2012), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014), wynderer (23rd August 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Ryan (here)
    It's important to remember that many National Parks encompass vast wilderness areas and are hugely popular tourist Distinations attracting throngs of people. Some of these people hike into the wilderness and never return either because of lack of wilderness experience, accident or an encounter with animals and/or elements. Also, given the shear numbers of people visiting the parks, disappearances related to foul play are also bound to happen. Next, the increase in disappearance is probably directly related the ever increasing visits to the parks. The more who visit, the more who are likely to run into trouble. Also, to my knowledge, the FBI has no jurisdiction over the national parks. They may be called in to consult but would never take primary responsibility for the case. Finally, of course the park service wouldn't want to advertise these disappearances. This would be bad for business. These cases are likely few and far in between, representing a tiny fraction of the yearly visits to the parks.

Sorry for throwing a wet blanket on your theory but you have to think of vast areas with enourmous numbers of visitors.

Thinking the same thing. More people are getting out these days, so naturally more getting in more trouble or getting lost. Mount Everest has seen a lot of deaths, most of which can still be seen though, National Parks covering miles, much harder to to find a body when its off the paths where it could be no one will pass by for a year if its really off track, animals can easily move a body or help in concealing it or scattering the remains.
    People should rarely go missing if they kept together groups, so if everyone did that or constantly relays their position, I doubt as many would go missing. Inexperience and failing to prepare are pretty big killers. I was told by a outdoor instructor that a a person they were taking out, did not pack any thermal socks, they opted for comfort, during the trip of near freezing temperatures, they persons feet had turned deathly white, and were freezing, they nearly had a case of frostbite, little things that can really escalate a situation (people would have had to carry the person miles down a valley trail), much worse if your stuck 20 miles from any help. Though, I do personally think they there could be a lot of mysterious disappearances to other means throughout the years, whatever they may be.
    Lots of strange things out there, can't rule out the potential of kidnappings from non-humans, or attacks, perhaps some people come across something they shouldn't and that's it for them.

Read a lot of undergrounds bases, many located near or under National Parks, don't know how many or if any are true, but I have always fancied to idea to go to the most active places where things have been seen, or supposed entrances could be found. Read accounts of encounters with creatures at these places, one I remember if a Native Indian encountering a reptile like creature I think in Arizona. Then there is there is the account and photo mysterious light that came from Mt Shasta (National Park I think?), been trying to roughly pinpoint where it was seen.

One thing to bring up, is underground civilisations, something a bit less sinister, what if people encountered the people from the places, visited and perhaps chose to remain there. Not saying its what happens, but just something a bit more pleasant. Underground civilisations would be pretty amazing though, the stories about them are quite fascinating.
    Last edited by eni-al; 24th August 2012 at 02:07.

22. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

There is a similar thread on this subject [started by DNA a few months back] that may interest those of you who are currently reading this thread...

Are National Parks A Cover For Underground Alien Bases?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nd-Alien-Bases

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

There was a program on TV about this a couple month's ago....unsolved mysteries or something. One woman simply vanished while with a large group of hikers. She was at the end of the line and when she failed to appear around a bend, the group went back for her. No sign...no trace. It was a flat trail, no cliffs, rivers, lakes etc.

There has been a significant increase in disappearances in recent years and the FBI is involved as observers. Many of these cases are not getting MSM exposure.
    We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
    Calloway

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ki's For This Post:

OnyxKnight (25th August 2012), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

http://amberalerts.globalincidentmap.com/home.php This is interesting - covers missing people....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

around 2002, i was sent thru my job at the time to a mostly law-enforcement personnel conference, a multi-county meet re the 3,000 children who had gone missing in one year alone from Westchester County in New York State -- i doubt they put all those names on this map

i know this is about those missing from our National Parks, but i figure all the missing end up in the same place[s]

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    http://amberalerts.globalincidentmap.com/home.php This is interesting - covers missing people....

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The book Missing 411 by David Paulides tells of many people that go missing under mysterious circumstances in National Parks and wilderness areas. You can read reviews from people on Amazon. The FBI and Green Berets take part in some searches and keep info to themselves. The National Park Service says it does not keep records on missing people. David worked as a police officer in San Jose before writing his books on the missing people in the US. An off-duty park ranger found David and expressed concern about the questionable nature of some of the disappearing persons cases which occur in the parks.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennie For This Post:

jerry (29th October 2014), OnyxKnight (20th October 2014), Professor (29th October 2014), Ulyse30 (19th October 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

There is/was a thread on the ATS forum where the author D Paulides made himself available to answer questions

31. The Following User Says Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

OnyxKnight (29th October 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

Concerning how some people go missing & are found with no clothes & cannot remember what happened....

This is an interview with a Canadian who was bike riding in the mountains West of Calgary. I am not sure how close to a layline the area is as "Misty Creek Alberta" didn't work Google Earth.

anyway,
    The temperature was just above freezing. He was riding ahead of friends on a trail & for some unknown reason he stopped in the middle of a downhill run which is strange because the were training for races.

He heard growling 10 feet to his left and then went into some sort of trance. His perception of the threatening growl changed into a running water sound. He then found himself to be so hot that he decided to take all his clothes off. He proceeded to disrobe, fold & put these items into his pack.

His friends then met him on the trail at which time he snapped out of the trance but now the water sound had changed back to growling.

During the trip they smelled terrible smells & saw tracks just made that possibly could have been a sasquatch.

The whole interview is good but if you are short on time it's about 20 minutes long starting at 10:05

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoot...oot-encounters

If you have an interest in bigfoot this is a very interesting weekly podcast.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

Dennie (8th June 2015), OnyxKnight (29th October 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

"The truth is stranger than fiction", rings truer as each day passes. The internet has become a Pandora's box and I find it hard to believe most still don't realize the scope of the cliché.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

conk (30th October 2014), OnyxKnight (29th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread