+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A nice guy tells why they won't land (yet)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default A nice guy tells why they won't land (yet)

Nice guy talking landings and/or why not ( no computer voice)

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A nice guy tells why they won't land (yet)

I like this. I like it as background music and tone.. nice..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vince8starr For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd August 2012), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vince8starr (here)
    I like this. I like it as background music and tone.. nice..
    Wellcome vince8starr, enjoy Avalon.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

hmmm...

But the economy and injustices in the world is extremely important. I’m skeptical of anyone/thing that says otherwise. We have to live in this flawed society (most of us are forced to). If these aliens (Star Nation) are as advanced as they say they are, why don’t they just nullify the evil military might while displaying their acts of benevolence? How hard can that be? Instead they choose to fly around spying? That will just create more dissention amongst the masses, because some will say they saw something unexplainable while others didn't. What's the point of E.T. doing this? I for one don't want some stranger sneaking around my house when I don't know their intentions, imo, there's only one rationale way to view such behaviour.

As far as I see humanity (right now) we are confused, divided, and lost. If they (star nation) don't plan on doing anything to assist the small number actually making the efforts.... they should just leave us all alone and stop making us more confused than we already are. What’s the point of just looking on?

This sounds like some guy making attempts at taking our mind off the very issues that’s killing humanity….while aiding in setting the stage for a false flag event. He just seems like some guy talking about material that can’t really be digested without evidence and references. If Humanity never meets this standard, what are they going to do, just continue to fly around in secrecy?

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd August 2012), wynderer (22nd August 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

I've heard this guy before on other videos. His message here does make sense. The masses,whom already are programed as he said would totally go goofy. I could see some people trying to kill the "aliens" in the name of God......

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd August 2012), bluestflame (23rd August 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    hmmm...

But the economy and injustices in the world is extremely important. I’m skeptical of anyone/thing that says otherwise. We have to live in this flawed society (most of us are forced to). If these aliens (Star Nation) are as advanced as they say they are, why don’t they just nullify the evil military might while displaying their acts of benevolence? How hard can that be? Instead they choose to fly around spying? That will just create more dissention amongst the masses, because some will say they saw something unexplainable while others didn't. What's the point of E.T. doing this? I for one don't want some stranger sneaking around my house when I don't know their intentions, imo, there's only one rationale way to view such behaviour.

As far as I see humanity (right now) we are confused, divided, and lost. If they (star nation) don't plan on doing anything to assist the small number actually making the efforts.... they should just leave us all alone and stop making us more confused than we already are. What’s the point of just looking on?

This sounds like some guy making attempts at taking our mind off the very issues that’s killing humanity….while aiding in setting the stage for a false flag event. He just seems like some guy talking about material that can’t really be digested without evidence and references. If Humanity never meets this standard, what are they going to do, just continue to fly around in secrecy?

Peace
    Post 2 sums it up much shorter , he does have a nice voice though, thnx for your reply PoM.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I can agree with that,plumber. I just think they should aid the people willing to help them with their disclosure. Give them solid credible evidence and protection instead of headaches and endless ridicule. This simple plan sounds fair and honorable,imho. Why they don’t do this is beyond me.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote I've heard this guy before on other videos. His message here does make sense. The masses,whom already are programed as he said would totally go goofy. I could see some people trying to kill the "aliens" in the name of God......
    Truth4me, IMO there are some aliens who deserve to get killed by humans; particularly, the ones who have wrecked havoc on our world for so long. Once people know what these reqressives have been doing to us, it may be open season on those wascally wabbits....

Quote If these aliens (Star Nation) are as advanced as they say they are, why don’t they just nullify the evil military might while displaying their acts of benevolence? How hard can that be? Instead they choose to fly around spying?
    Peace of Mind, I want to add that I think what most people haven't realized is that if we have any "liberators" freeing us, then they'd be entitled to say how we live after that.... Do we really want that? It could be worse than what we're going through now.... Or better, but do we take that chance? If they let us also take an active part in liberating ourselves, then we'd have all say in how things go for us afterwards.... But for some reason, they don't want us to participate and that makes me suspicious.... How about you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Peace of Mind (22nd August 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote I've heard this guy before on other videos. His message here does make sense. The masses,whom already are programed as he said would totally go goofy. I could see some people trying to kill the "aliens" in the name of God......
    Truth4me, IMO there are some aliens who deserve to get killed by humans; particularly, the ones who have wrecked havoc on our world for so long. Once people know what these reqressives have been doing to us, it may be open season on those wascally wabbits....

Quote If these aliens (Star Nation) are as advanced as they say they are, why don’t they just nullify the evil military might while displaying their acts of benevolence? How hard can that be? Instead they choose to fly around spying?
    Peace of Mind, I want to add that I think what most people haven't realized is that if we have any "liberators" freeing us, then they'd be entitled to say how we live after that.... Do we really want that? It could be worse than what we're going through now.... Or better, but do we take that chance? If they let us also take an active part in liberating ourselves, then we'd have all say in how things go for us afterwards.... But for some reason, they don't want us to participate and that makes me suspicious.... How about you?
    I agree that we need to liberate ourselves; some of our greatest accomplishments came through our adversity, this is how we grow.

I just don’t like the idea of them sneaking around; those actions also leave me suspicious. If they are real (and not some government experiments/projects) they can offer us some advice and/or the names of the people causing us this grief. It’s the least they can do if they choose not to help... but still feel they have the right to fly around our skies. Some things just don’t sit right with me.

Peace
    --

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (23rd August 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

hmmm...

If these aliens (Star Nation) are as advanced as they say they are, why don’t they just nullify the evil military might while displaying their acts of benevolence?

Peace
    Why don't they just skip the background music?

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    hmmm...

If these aliens (Star Nation) are as advanced as they say they are, why don’t they just nullify the evil military might while displaying their acts of benevolence?

Peace
    Music is a tool used to help deliver the message more effectively. Besides, every superhero/villain has their theme music…that’s my best guess.

Peace
    --

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

modwiz (22nd August 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    hmmm...

Peace
    Music is a tool used to help deliver the message more effectively. Besides, every superhero/villain has their theme music…that’s my best guess.

Peace
    I see. To give it more gravitas or make it more believable.

Thank you

19. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can agree with that,plumber. I just think they should aid the people willing to help them with their disclosure. Give them solid credible evidence and protection instead of headaches and endless ridicule. This simple plan sounds fair and honorable,imho. Why they don’t do this is beyond me.

Peace
    They probably dont believe in buying people some good cameras and or recording equipment because they dont believe in buying stuff with non existing money or some crap like that, its always something else.

Still, nice voice though.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,946 times in 464 posts

Hello everyone, the name that goes with the nice voice is Paris Tosen (Don't know if that is his real name) and he's got a lot of youtube videos about the whole thing that interests us all.
    Don't have much to say now but, been here reading for a while, and I like to say that I love you all very much, you keep me interested in this life, and I feel lucky to have found you.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd August 2012), bennycog (30th August 2012), Caren (23rd August 2012), gooty64 (23rd August 2012), Holly Lindin (24th August 2012), kaatje (29th August 2012), seko (29th August 2012), STATIC (23rd August 2012), toothpick (23rd August 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Hey!!! vince8starr & Merc'...welcome to Avalon!!

Interesting video...shows a meteorite over Auckland City (remember the day)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08758.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	17920   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08759.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	17921  
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd August 2012), Caren (23rd August 2012), Mercedes (23rd August 2012), sandy (23rd August 2012)

24. Link to Post #16
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Let's brainstorm a little. What are some ways our friendly ETs could introduce themselves to the greater community, without getting people physically hurt?

How about TV? Any sufficiently technically advanced ET group should be able to create a pirate TV station. It has been done with radio by regular humans. At high altitude it probably would take only two ships to cover the planet.

But if resources are short, videos would be viral on the internet within an hour of each broadcast. That would work for those of us with internet connections. Primitive native cultures would not have the internet but they probably can talk with ETs directly anyway.

If the ETs can temporarily disable a modern fighter aircraft or intercontinental nuclear missile they should certainly be capable of temporarily replacing a commercial TV news broadcast with one of their own. Let's try 30 minutes each day during prime time news. I'll bet once started ETs could find many sponsors who would be happy to make contributions to favorite charities of the ETs. As I'm sure the ETs know, there are a lot of hungry people down here who could use their help.

I definitely would not recommend interrupting TV Sunday services or daily soap operas. That would probably upset too many people. Wrong audience.

None of this programming (is there a better word?) should be channeled but be live, the real deal, broadcast from the ships.

The ETs should be able to hack into the internet and provide direct programming (oops, wrong word). If hacking is against the rules, the ETs could pick a wireless connection at a McDonalds or Starbucks . So many to choose from.

If the ETs want questions we could post them online using our primitive technology. I'm sure many people would be willing to purchase a web site where questions could be posted. Why not use Project Avalon? Bill, would you allow this? Let the ETs join Project Avalon?

About the programming (shucks, wrong word again) from the ships, much humor should be included in the early TV broadcasts. We know that advanced civilizations full of love and light know how to make us laugh. Laughter is a great way to break the ice. Reading passages from Diana Luppi's ET101 would be a great start. ETs could give us their comments on this great work.

It will be best to start video sessions with good looking Pleiadians, or other attractive humans. We know that many ETs of unusual appearance represent love and light also but it may be better to save their appearances for later.

Anyone have more ideas? The possibilities are endless. Maybe the ETs need our help.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 23rd August 2012 at 03:57.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd August 2012), Caren (23rd August 2012), DouglasDanger (24th August 2012), genevieve (23rd August 2012), Holly Lindin (24th August 2012), kemo (24th August 2012), Star Tsar (25th August 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Music is a tool used to help deliver the message more effectively. Besides, every superhero/villain has their theme music…that’s my best guess.

Peace
    Message=mind control programs (Just for those who don't know this... )

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Star Tsar (25th August 2012), wynderer (23rd August 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I keep coming back to the idea that the work of people like Michael Roll and Victor Zammit into contact with the dead should be made much more widely available.

Contact with loved ones who have passed on instantly removes any doubt, the question of proof is lifted immediately. You have thousands of personal ways of checking the person is who you think it is, but you probably just know without a shadow of doubt.

Contact with loved ones is by all accounts a wonderful experience, and violent thoughts of any kind are surely thrown out of the window.

Contact with loved ones therefore strikes me as the ideal introduction to the idea that We are not alone. However, the current state of the technology requires the presence of mediums who are extremely thin on the ground.

I therefore propose that if star people want to help in a positively beneficial fashion that will not backfire, it might be a very useful first step to 'manufacture' many more of these mediums

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

i think, if "they" are there then they will just sit and watch us blow ourselves up and when were not looking they will nick all the zebras, "they like the pattern".

the most valuable thing about this planet is it's life, they would more than likely remove us from the equation rather than lose all the life here, perhaps they want us out of the way to strip mine the planet or make us do it for them......
    There is no theory of evolution...
    There is just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allows to live

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Setras For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote i think, if "they" are there then they will just sit and watch us blow ourselves up and when were not looking they will nick all the zebras, "they like the pattern".
    Now i dont care what anybody says but that is funny right there, makes total sense to me, maybe they will make Przeswalski Zebra's out of them just for kicks or pets, or maybe just for making love sweet love in front off the fireplace on those long cold romantic outerspace nights.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast