+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bourne Legacy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default The Bourne Legacy

I took my wife and seen this movie a couple nights ago, for those interested in mind control projects/programs etc., I highly recommend that you go see this movie.

The Bourne Legacy (film) Wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bourne_Legacy_(film)

The trailer doesn't do this movie any justice, you must see the movie to get the message within and to see what is really being revealed. It's actually all about mind control and those behind it.

The Bourne Legacy Official Trailer

They also toss in a few drones as part of there arsenal/tools to eliminate "threats".

A spy who is literally ready to come in from the cold — to be brought back to D.C. by the agency he works for — Cross finds himself the target of a U.S. drone attack. Wait a minute: the guys in Bethesda at their video consoles are supposed to eliminate the odd Taliban rebel and Afghani civilian, not their most resourceful agent. In these scenes, Legacy connects with the real crime of modern warfare, where the shooters at Mission Control can isolate a human target 10,000 miles away, and kill him without risking anything but their honor.
    http://entertainment.time.com/2012/0...hich-is-which/
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Camilo (23rd August 2012), Christine (23rd August 2012), Conchis (23rd August 2012), etheric underground (31st August 2012), Jenci (23rd August 2012), nonesuch (23rd August 2012), PHARAOH (23rd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bourne Legacy

I watched this film last week and thought it was probably pretty accurate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EsmaEverheart For This Post:

SilentFeathers (23rd August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Have you seen this?

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Christine (23rd August 2012), EsmaEverheart (23rd August 2012), etheric underground (31st August 2012), SilentFeathers (23rd August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Very seldom do I listen to or agree with Alex Jones, but this time I agree with him!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), sandy (24th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I always thought that ALL the Bourne movies were pretty close to what is probably going on.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Holly Lindin (24th August 2012), Mark (23rd August 2012), nonesuch (23rd August 2012), ozlemer (23rd August 2012), sandy (24th August 2012), SilentFeathers (23rd August 2012), Wind (23rd August 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still wondering what REALLY happened to film director (Top Gun, Man on Fire, True Romance) Tony Scott (brother of Ridley Scott who just committed apparent suicide). I heard today he had just spent several days with long time associate Tom Cruise scouting locations for filming Top Gun II when he climbed the suspension bridge in Los Angeles and jumped to his death. No known health issues (brain cancer thing is false), nothing but good things going on in his life. Something's very, very wrong there...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), sandy (24th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Hi Sunnyrap,

Thank you!
    It was a sad news indeed about Tony Scott death.
    I was shocked to know that the official anouncement about him having the brain tumor was a lie.
    Here is the article I found. It is about the accuracy of ABC channel. It is also saying about the Aurora shooting.

Tony Scott Did Not Have Brain Cancer: Now ABC Saying Its Claim “Appears In Doubt”

BREAKING… EXCLUSIVE… UPDATED: Tony Scott’s widow Donna has told police that the famed filmmaker/TV producer did not have brain cancer, informed insiders tell Deadline. That makes erroneous this morning’s Good Morning America report that he “had inoperable brain cancer” and quoting “a source close to him”. The ABC claim was widely picked up by media outlets globally and all the Hollywood press (but not Deadline) as the reason why Scott committed suicide Sunday by jumping off a Los Angeles County bridge at 12:35 PM. Within half an hour ABC was backing off its story (see below). This is the third time in a month that ABC News has erroneously reported on a sensitive news story. During the Aurora movie theater shooting tragedy, ABC News first claimed the gunman was a Tea Party member which was not true. And then the shooter’s mother accused ABC News of mischaracterizing a quote from her. The issues all seem the same: ABC News is not properly vetting its reporting.

Around 6:30 PM, a half-hour after Deadline corrected the ABC morning report, ABC News put out this new headline, “Tony Scott Brain Cancer Report Appears in Doubt” and this new text backing off its story:

“The family of director Tony Scott, who died Sunday after jumping off a Los Angeles bridge, was not aware Scott had cancer, Los Angeles County Coroner Ed Winter told ABC News station KABC in Los Angeles. ABC News was unable to reach Scott’s family to confirm the coroner’s statement. ABC News had reported the director of films such as Top Gun, Days of Thunder, and Crimson Tide had inoperable brain cancer, citing a source close to Scott.”

On the Aurora shooter’s identity, ABC ran this correction: An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect. ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted.

Also during the Aurora tragedy, ABC News rushed out with a story quoting the shooter’s mother Arlene Holmes as saying: “You have the right person.” The media outlet said she was referring to her son. But Holmes through her attorney said later: ”I was awakened by a call from a reporter by ABC on July 20 about 5:45 in the morning. I did not know anything about a shooting in Aurora at that time. He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered, ‘Yes, you have the right person.’ I was referring to myself.”

Meanwhile, Lt Fred Corral with the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office tells Deadline that an autopsy was completed today on the 68-year-old Scott, but the cause of death was deferred pending toxicological and other tests. The results will take 4 to 8 weeks. The Coroner’s Office Craig Harvey also tells Deadline that his office is in possession of “part of a suicide note” found in Scott’s black Prius car found at the scene of the suicide. Harvey says “multiple” notes were found.The contents have not been made public. Harvey also said the Coroner’s Office will not be releasing any of that information at this time.

Source: http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/tony...-brain-cancer/

Nickolai

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), Holly Lindin (24th August 2012), SilentFeathers (23rd August 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Thanks for the promo -- I was thinking about seeing this, and I think you just tipped the scale. In fact I haven't seen any of the Bourne movies ... Time for a movie marathon!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

CdnSirian (24th August 2012), SilentFeathers (23rd August 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/20...cott-king.html

"Was the suicide of Tony Scott an occult (as in hidden) ritual "Killing of the King"?

Thankfully, no new theater shootings occurred at the one month anniversary of the horror of the red dawn event of Colorado's Aurora. I said we should be aware of an event on August 19-20. Should we, perhaps, look to a less-than-obvious incident that occurred to bring a balance to the sychroncinematic cosmos?

I was saddened to hear on Monday of the self-death of movie director Tony Scott, who, without hesitation, is said to have leapt from a bridge tied to Hollywood into the Pacific Ocean. Other directors have died by suicide, but it is a rare death, indeed.

Note now how Tony Scott is being remembered. The Independent of London headlines him, "Cinema's King of Thrills." The IB Times uses the phrase, "The Blockbuster King." Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter tributes simply call him the "Director/Producer King." The man had a regal film legacy.

Did we just witness an unconscious sacrifice of a king?

Needless to say, you've heard of this ritual before. James Shelby Downard, William Grimstad, Adam Parfrey, and Michael Hoffman II brought this into our consciousness, and you have read me write of it in terms of the twilight language that surrounds us.

Downard is probably best known for his essay "King-Kill/33: Masonic Symbolism in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy," originally published by Adam Parfrey in the first edition of the book Apocalypse Culture, which speculates that the Freemasons were responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The essay was removed from the second edition of the book and replaced by another essay by Downard, "The Call to Chaos." Apocalypse Culture II contains another Downard essay, "America, The Possessed Corpse." Jim Keith, editor of yet another Feral House publication, Secret and Suppressed: Banned Ideas and Hidden History, included "Sorcery, Sex, Assassination," the original article of which King Kill/33 is an abridgement."

read the rest from the link above is this interests you.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

SilentFeathers (24th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

This is just some mental roto-tilling on my part, but another thing that blipped on my internal radar is the Tom Cruise connection with the other big film director, Stanley Kubrick, with known insider connections--Jay Weidner et al would say misconnections due to how he was misused by the ptb to spread disinformation in some of his films.
    The final work of legendary director Stanley Kubrick, who died within a week of completing the edit, stars Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, at the time Hollywood's most bankable celebrity couple, and was shot on a open-ended schedule (finally totaling over 400 days), with closed sets in London standing in for New York City. Cruise and Kidman play William and Alice Harford, a physician and a gallery manager who are wealthy, successful, and travel in a sophisticated social circle; however, a certain amount of decadence crosses their paths on occasion, and a visit to a formal-dress party leads them into sexual temptation when William is drafted into helping a beautiful girl who has overdosed on drugs while Alice is charmed by a man bent on seduction. While neither William and Alice act on their adulterous impulses, once the issue has been brought into the open, it begins a dangerous season of erotic gamesmanship for the couple, with William in particular openly confronting his desire for new sexual experiences. What didn't make the final cut of Eyes Wide Shut may have been as fascinating as what finally appeared on screen: Harvey Keitel was replaced almost immediately by Sydney Pollack, while Jennifer Jason Leigh was replaced by Marie Richardson after she had shot all her scenes and left town.
    Pure gossip, this, but goes to point: I spoke with a friend 'in the business' this morning who is friends with a big casting director who mentioned that Tony Scott and Tom Cruise had spent the prior three days scouting locations for the new movie they were scheduled to make together, Top Gun II. That bridge was actually one of the locations they scouted.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

Nickolai (25th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread