Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: SAMSARA: The Movie

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: SAMSARA: The Movie

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote the cabal was given an ultimatum to leave ... they already have mars terriformed and looks similar to earth ... and they are just giving us old photos of the planet to fool us
    Interesting. Just wondered what your source on this is??? Thanks.
    some site says they are speaking from andromeda .. a captain bill ... but .. a lot of his data starts from 2010 mostly about nibiru and what the stars ships are doing about it around the planet ... he sounds very authentic .. but I can't prove it ... don't know if it is another disinformation sight .. he answers everyone's questions about the peramids and everything else ... but I have no way myself to verify the data .. so I thought someone here would know

JIm
    Jim, this is nonsense.

My strong, sincere, personal advice to you: keep away from all the bad information on the internet. If it's true or valid or contains any substance, you'll read about it here on Avalon.

Your value here as an Avalon member is to share your own personal experiences, which are fascinating and may be important.

This is not intended to be an invalidation of your intentions, but you may not be well-informed or experienced enough to be able to analyze in depth and detail what's true and what's not -- out there on the net.

It's safest to stick with what you're an expert on-- and that is yourself.

The risk is that if you copy and re-post silly internet claims here as if they were facts, you will accidentally discredit your own personal story. The Avalon members are pretty smart.

The downside of that is that they will jump on things that are silly internet rumors. And if you are perceived as being gullible and falling for those, then your very interesting 'baby' may be thrown out with the bathwater.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2013), Alan (5th June 2013), Billy (4th June 2013), bruno dante (5th June 2013), Christine (4th June 2013), DNA (5th June 2013), fifi (6th June 2013), Fred Steeves (4th June 2013), greybeard (4th June 2013), gripreaper (5th June 2013), Hervé (4th June 2013), kanishk (5th June 2013), karelia (4th June 2013), Kristin (4th June 2013), Magnus (4th June 2013), Neal (5th June 2013), RMorgan (4th June 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (5th June 2013), RunningDeer (4th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), Sidney (4th June 2013), Wind (4th June 2013), Yoda (4th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey folks,

Well, there´s always the thought around here that a minority, an elite, is exclusively responsible for all the mess we´re going through.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I can´t stand listening to it anymore. This is purely and simple escapism.

Sure, there´s an elite in control of most aspects of modern society...That´s true.

However, such controllers would never exist if we, the average people, didn´t support them.

The logic is simple: They have a business and we are their clients; No business can survive without clients.

So, people complain about the tyranny of bankers but still use banks; People complain all the time about pollution, but still drive cars; People complain GMOs, but still buy GMOs; People complain about misuse of public money, but still pay taxes; I could go on and on and on...

Sorry to say that, but if we´re in this bad situation, is because we, the average people, are cowards. I´m not talking about you or me, specifically, but about humanity as a whole.

You know, all of it makes me remember of a city which used to be the capitol of Brazil; Ouro Preto.

Back in the days when there was still formal slavery, the slaves outnumbered the masters by 100 to 1 over there. They could have easily taken over the city by themselves but they didn´t.

Things haven´t changed much, except that the chains that keep us slaved are invisible, and we have actually learned to love the whole thing.

This is like a love and hate relationship; We hate the elite, the controllers, but we are so used to being controlled that we simply can´t figure out how to break these invisible chains. Besides, the huge majority of people simply love the conveniences of modern society, which are services provided by them.

So, just think twice before exempting yourself from responsibility and blaming a small group for all this mess. When you do that, it may have more meaning than you ever imagined.

We´ll only have the moral right to blame them once we stop supporting them, in the meantime, our complains are just acts of alienation, hypocrisy and escapism...You know, you can´t complain about how much you hate pizza while eating pizza at the same time; It´s simply insane.

The funny thing is that they know it and this is exactly what gives them their distorted sense of ethics; They look to us as ungrateful useless eaters, who do nothing besides complaining. They believe we´re nothing without them and actually they are right to a certain point, because they´re the ones who provide the greatest conveniences of modern society which we love so much.

When these folks look in the mirror, they don´t see villains; They see misunderstood martyrs. They see us as cowards incapable of doing anything but complaining, while they see themselves as our guardians and saviors. They feel responsible for us, and see it as a burden; In fact, if they stop producing what they do, half of the human population will die in less than a year.

No wonder why Atlas Shrugged is one of their favorite modern books...I wouldn´t be surprised if they simply decided to leave, just like happened in the book, stopping all industrial production and leaving society to succumb among the chaos...Perhaps this is what those DUMBS are for.

Anyway, the fact is that, the world is ours to take; Like Ouro Preto´s slaves, we outnumber them 100 to 1. If we didn´t do anything to change it, it´s either because deep inside we don´t want, because we´re unable or because we´re babbit cowards.

Things are much simpler than most people can realize. What employees do when they are not happy with the company they work for? They go on strike.

If we´re unhappy with the system of which we´re the workers, then what´s stopping us from going on a massive global strike? The answer is nothing, but ourselves.

There´s no physical difference between slaves and masters, only psychological. The slave mentality is what´s stopping us from engaging a revolution and as long as we keep blaming everyone else for our disgrace, we´ll never get rid of it. A free man must be completely aware of his responsibilities and knows that freedom comes with a price. Are you ready to pay the price?

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th June 2013 at 22:11.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2013), bruno dante (5th June 2013), Christine (6th June 2013), donk (5th June 2013), fifi (6th June 2013), greybeard (4th June 2013), Hervé (5th June 2013), mab777 (5th June 2013), mojo (6th June 2013), mountain_jim (6th June 2013), music (5th June 2013), Muzz (6th June 2013), Neal (6th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), SilentFeathers (4th June 2013), thunder24 (4th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I agree with Raf
    It would seem if you believe the information put out in the book Power vs Force by the Late Dr David Hawkins that people get the level of government that the countries collective energy attracts. I believe in the principals expounded in the book.

We are all individually free to attract what we want into our lives.
    I have never felt restricted by any outside "Authority"
    As the saying goes I render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's
    God being life --spirit which is what I am ---that is no challenge.
    A very positive video regarding our evolution here (Bruce Lipton)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post683120
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Muzz (6th June 2013), RMorgan (4th June 2013), thunder24 (4th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Just a thought or two before it ever happens .

Is there a threshold of human evolution , both biological, sociological and psycho-spiritual evolution , using the term 'evolution' as freely as possible now ,
    that can only be achieved after reaching certain 'critical mass' of humans inhabiting this planet and why .

What really happens when population density increases . Sort of similar to what happens in human brain , more synapses between individual neurones providing more information transfer and more activity altogether, of all sorts .

Sooner or later, heating your head up with accumulated stress , suppressed archetypal fears and atavisms and constant 'wake up , wake up '' drills from the brain control centres ,

it finds out that the summa of all information and its ramifications is endless rather than it would possess definite solution and suppose there is such a solution, it will require few generations of its own life time to find one .

Some parts of brain ( and society ) may happen to end up paralysed by the sheer idea while other parts start committing mass suicides aka brain strokes .

While the control centre is still trying to maintain full control of the operation and feeds population samples with different sorts of stimulants so they can survive longer ..
    or even heal,

what really matters is to keep the whole body of human society ( brain likewise ) in harmonious state with itself, with nature .. with its own Source in faraway Universe .

The stress curve in dense inhabited areas is much higher than in areas with low density of population, in long term observations .

However , there are two or three advantages in the fast recycling of human genome while allowing population grow.

Number one, learning . With each new generation, we've learned something new.

Number two, more people available to be compared , better for them .

Number three, the probability of finding unique solution using more human power rises

Disadvantages are obvious ..

Stress factor increasing exponentially with limited living place, lack of privacy and enforced information patterns

Biological and all other forms of heat are increasing , resulting from information exchange , require more energy sources than ever consumed by so called 'primitive societies' ( non technological ) even in long run , simply to operate

. Mankind 2 will always require better nutrition and more energy to run successfully and forwards than Mankind 1 , no matter what we do

there is a demand not only to keep the civilisation alive but also to keep it running high speed at the end ..

At the same time, and before the civilisation itself runs out of time and reproduction cycle exhausts itself to a degree ..
    and will eventually progress to the state of mankind 3

it of course needs to reach stable number of living members fitting everyones needs.

I know you or i hate the word 'everyone' but if you exclude someone, at the end, it may be you.

Fitting in the great cataclysm theory here and fight for resources that inevitably kills out weaker portions of meaty populace to feed meat eaters ..

when all the vegetables were already consumed and the rest of them is planted in unhealthy underground bunkers called DUMBs ..etc.

There are several options as what will happen at the end , quite possibly, of the blue and reg guys in the picture, one will go to explore universe and settle somewhere else ( it happened already couple of times, during ancient human history i believe ) and the others will stay here and handle the rest .

Alternatively, we all will go home at the end ..to where we came from..

leave few guys here with equipments to look after the place and next time we come to see them there will be another mayhem here and 4 billion kids running around hungry .

That's what this place does

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

greybeard (4th June 2013), thunder24 (4th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

some site says they are speaking from andromeda .. a captain bill ... but .. a lot of his data starts from 2010 mostly about nibiru and what the stars ships are doing about it around the planet ... he sounds very authentic .. but I can't prove it ... don't know if it is another disinformation sight .. he answers everyone's questions about the peramids and everything else ... but I have no way myself to verify the data .. so I thought someone here would know

JIm
    Jim, this is nonsense.

My strong, sincere, personal advice to you: keep away from all the bad information on the internet. If it's true or valid or contains any substance, you'll read about it here on Avalon.

Your value here as an Avalon member is to share your own personal experiences, which are fascinating and may be important.

This is not intended to be an invalidation of your intentions, but you may not be well-informed or experienced enough to be able to analyze in depth and detail what's true and what's not -- out there on the net.

It's safest to stick with what you're an expert on-- and that is yourself.

The risk is that if you copy and re-post silly internet claims here as if they were facts, you will accidentally discredit your own personal story. The Avalon members are pretty smart.

The downside of that is that they will jump on things that are silly internet rumors. And if you are perceived as being gullible and falling for those, then your very interesting 'baby' may be thrown out with the bathwater.

thanks I just wanted to clear that out of my head

so I asked if anyone could verify it or not

the thing is this site is so big ... I don't even know where to go ... or what to look for .... ... I have this surety .. we are all ok ... nothing will stop that not even the military .... we have enough theta on the planet to prevent that .. and it seems it is all kicking in now .... I can feel ... the theta kicking in everywhere ... so expecting to see some major changes

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th June 2013 at 02:14. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote jiminii: I have this surety .. we are all ok
    Me too

Quote RMorgan: No wonder why Atlas Shrugged is one of their favorite modern books
    Wasn't Ayn Rand a Rothshild mistress? That would make this book something that was commissioned to order.

Raf, you make some good points, as usual. Some of the things you suggest are easy, others are kind of out of our control aren't they? Salaried people get their tax withheld before they see any money (at least where I live), and if you are self-employed and don't pay tax, the police will soon be at your door. I do what I can, given the straightjacket of society, and many here would be the same. Perhaps the most important change we can make is the change in our hearts and minds? Starting out, for me, anyway, with not being so hard on those who still have the slave mentality, and trying to help them at least see the shackles
    Magic is the Intelligence of Love in Action

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

bruno dante (5th June 2013), lakewatcher (5th June 2013), RMorgan (5th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), Wind (5th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by music (here)

Quote RMorgan: No wonder why Atlas Shrugged is one of their favorite modern books
    Wasn't Ayn Rand a Rothshild mistress? That would make this book something that was commissioned to order.
    No, that's incorrect.

The Ayn Rand story is here. Well-researched, contains much historical footage, and beautifully presented (as usual) by Adam Curtis, one of the best documentarians of modern times.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Source: http://vimeo.com/57157436
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th June 2013 at 13:36.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th June 2013), DNA (5th June 2013), fifi (6th June 2013), mab777 (5th June 2013), music (6th June 2013), RMorgan (5th June 2013), Sophocles (5th June 2013), Swan (5th June 2013), ulli (5th June 2013), Valle (5th June 2013), Yoda (6th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote jiminii: I have this surety .. we are all ok
    Me too

Raf, you make some good points, as usual. Some of the things you suggest are easy, others are kind of out of our control aren't they? Salaried people get their tax withheld before they see any money (at least where I live), and if you are self-employed and don't pay tax, the police will soon be at your door. I do what I can, given the straightjacket of society, and many here would be the same. Perhaps the most important change we can make is the change in our hearts and minds? Starting out, for me, anyway, with not being so hard on those who still have the slave mentality, and trying to help them at least see the shackles
    I think it only cost 100 dollars to make a corporation .. I did .. and then make youself a consultant .. and all the pay you get is put in the corporation and then pay yourself 50 dollars a month and put all expenses on the corporation ... and no more taxes

jim

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Bill you posted that "you haven't seen anything in the pages about "the ultimatiim for the elites to leave." Bill, don't you remember about 3 months ago, people here and around the world, when asked about the forgiving emotion that must be obtain, in order to have forgiveness? Well anyway a question was posed about mercy for those trapped because of blackmail, death threats or other reasons they deem reason to keep up the façade. Most here and in the world realized they too may have absorbed the material world trappings and they themselves became trapped. So for those who had the heart and mind of the material, that were trapped, we asked that they return to improve their karma in the new world for "mercy." The others that refused, we asked that they be "Divinely removed, because of the knowledge they know and was kept from us on the spiritual deliberately/intentful TO "POOF" BE GONE?

If we are going to practice walking in Christ Conscious of love, we can't have those here that have harmed so many intentfully. Since this is the time to put it out there and create and set the future for our children's future and any other Human incarnate being coming for the lessons, what WE sow now is so important and coming at the nick of time, that we cannot afford, nor can we delay, the Universal Justice of All to be judged, and since we cannot get with their understanding of so much hidden, we cannot trust those who should not be trusted. They have been bitten by the "greed, selfish bug, and it will take an act of GOD to change their hearts and minds, therefore with so much to recover/dis-cover, and the soul's need for progression for the next dimension, I myself and others of whom I'm sure have done this before and come to help, will keep the focus on the immediate suffering and needs of the poor, downtrodden, and broke in spirit. Some cannot take more of this, and it is necessary for prayer and giving it over to the Creator of All. He knows ALL. We are but pieces in the game/spark plugs of infinity that must be connected to make a change. A certain number multiplies tenfold and therefore, I believe that the removal by "them" is necessary if we are to develop the LOVE and heart/mind consciousness for consideration of continuation, during the future cataclysmic shift.

Anyway this is my opinion, and after so much thinking on it, and coming up with the same answer, I believe, this to be true.

They must be Divinely removed, and if we are to witness this as proof, so be it! With so many lies in the media, that we don't trust, we must go within when asking for help. They guide us and are with us at this time. Those that fell by the secret are here also to guide, especially the most recent murdered people, who have gone back at this time to bare witness of what is still going on and the "ulse of the world Human population." Whether through justice of the global human planet population who is awakening and making the decisions to stand and fight for our existence as a peaceful species of being, working with ALL that is good in the Universe.

After all time is limitless, infinite, and we are all a part of it. Take your place, rev up and let's get er' done.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

northstar (5th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

On the depopulation mania: How do we know if the earth and all it's volcanic activity of expansion will remain in the same circumference? Who can verify if the earth has expanded with the population size, until the greed of the few ruined it?

Volcanoes are the earth's resurface and continent creator, depending on the activity when it implodes/explodes from the build up.

Minerals distributed, and soils turned? I'm thinking that since we've hit the 9billion mark in population, that if the hearts and minds are right, and God provides ALL that we need, if we needed more space and resources, and the asteroids held the water, and the volcanoes create the landforms/continental shelves, perhaps another one will be born...Cayce says Atlantis will rise, as well as Nostradamus, and in Revelation it says Behold a NEW Jerusalem?

WE don't know the whole plan of the Divine, they do. We have to keep our hearts tuned into what is right and just. After all we can do nothing that is not allowed, in either dimension and as soon as ye know the keys to the kingdom/Universe, we will be the better off. Until then just buckle up, change ahead for the GOOD.

18. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Good stuff.

I see Samsara, I think buddhastavia vow

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bruno dante (5th June 2013), Fred Steeves (5th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

the cabal was given an ultimatum to leave ... they already have mars terriformed and looks similar to earth ... and they are just giving us old photos of the planet to fool us ... they have copied all the master piece arts around the world and moved them there along with their gold ... as far as I know and apparently we hear a lot of resignations everywhere .. don't know it this is true ...

maybe someone here can look and find out

jim

Jim, as best I know this is not true.

Mars is certainly not terraformed to resemble Earth. And I have not heard or read anywhere that the cabal have been given an "ultimatum to leave".

They might have been archiving some material on the moon. There is some anecdotal evidence for that.

What's the source of your information? (Please quote links to other material if you've found it elsewhere on the internet. Or if it comes from what someone told you, please also let us know if that's the case. Otherwise, it makes statements like this hard to have a conversation about.)
    He probably refers to the quote in one of Kerry's latest interviews that Mars resembles Phoenix, Arizona, and that it is impossible for somebody to differentiate if they are out there or in the US if they are not told. That what it came to mind...
    cheers,

David

21. The Following User Says Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

dan33 (9th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #93
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

No, that's incorrect.

The Ayn Rand story is here. Well-researched, contains much historical footage, and beautifully presented (as usual) by Adam Curtis, one of the best documentarians of modern times.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Source: http://vimeo.com/57157436
    Well, all right...

... where the hell am I missing something?... :

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    From http://truth11.com/2011/06/14/atlas-...orld-takeover/

Atlas Shrugged Outlines The Illuminati Purpose And Plan For World Takeover

THE ILLUMINATI PURPOSE AND PLAN FOR WORLD TAKEOVER

John Todd
    The Conspiracy for world takeover is as old as man himself. The Illuminati, in recent history, has twice tried to control the world — in Napoleon’s day and during World War I.

Only about 5,000 people in the entire world know the true purpose of the Illuminati and its conspiracy to rule the earth. Their plan was written down in code, as a fictional novel, in 1957.

In the mid-1950′s Philippe Rothschild ordered one of his mistresses, Ayn Rand, an established authoress and philosopher, to undertake the writing of this code to the witches of the world. This novel, Atlas Shrugged, was never intended to be a best seller, although it turned out to be one.

The main characters of Atlas Shrugged are code names for individuals or companies. The code is as follows:

John Galt — Philippe Rothschild
    Dagny Taggart — Ayn Rand
    Dagny’s brother — The combined Railroad System
    Ellis Wyatt — David Rockefeller
    Hank Rearden — U.S. Steel, Bethlehem Steel
    Francisco D’Anconia — Combined Copper Mines
    Galt, D’Anconia, and the Pirate –Rothschild Tribunal
    The Tribunal in the book went around convincing certain major corporation presidents of their philosophy and plan, getting them to bankrupt their own businesses. The owners of these companies would then vanish and leave with either Galt or D’Anconia to a retreat area in the Colorado mountain regions. “Colorado” is the code name for the “Bermuda Triangle”, the place where the key figures of the Illuminati will be when the world crashes.

There are six areas of society in which the Illuminati intends to rule:

1) Religious 4) Educational
    2) Political 5) Military
    3) Economic 6) Social
    On August 1, 1972 Philippe Rothschild sent some papers to a meeting of the Council of 13 by State courier to San Antonio, Texas. Besides the usual pay-off notes and progress reports, the papers included a projected takeover plan. It read as follows:

1) Remove the President and Vice-President
    2) Republican Successor throws election to Democratic
    3) Democratic President gets following laws enacted:
    a) Federal gun law taking weapons away from citizens.
    b) Removal of tax exemption from churches (This is House Bill 41)
    c) Genocide Act — Making it a crime equal to murder to convert a person from one religion or faith to another.
    d) Presidential Martial Law Act — This allows the President in time of “National Emergency” to suspend the Constitution, Congress, and the economic system. The President, in essence, becomes dictator of America.
    e) Anti-Hoarding Act — This makes it a felony to have more than 30-days supply of food, fuel or medicine stored up at one time.
    f) Anti-Business Acts Equalization of Opportunity Act Fair Share Law Directive #10-289
    President Carter was able to get some of these laws enacted before leaving office.

Plans for America: Make every person totally dependent of the government by:

1) Creating a pseudo-fuel shortage and food shortage.
    2) Confiscate all guns.
    3) Calling for “Helter Skelter” (All trucks, trains, planes, and ships, except Military, will stop. An army of some 200,000 white prisoners and motorcycle gang members will create mass insanity in the streets by bombing church buildings, raping, murdering, and other fear tactics.)
    4) Declaring Martial Law. Activate the National Guard to keep order, after the public cries out for any kind of help. There will be one policeman to every 5 people. Once this “National Emergency” is declared, it will never be cancelled.
    All countries except America will be sent against Israel for oil. The use of neutron bombs allows destruction of people while leaving all buildings, natural resources, and croplands intact. When the war is over, the world is to be ruled from Jerusalem.

In addition:

90% of the population of the US supposedly is to die in the 1st half hour of WWIII.
    3,000 missiles are to hit the US within the first hour.
    Most industrial cities are to be destroyed.
    Russian missiles placed in major US Lakes and Rivers (up to ten Nuclear Warheads/Missile); put there with American Government knowledge and approval.
    To date, approximately 90% of the Conspiracy plan has been fulfilled on schedule.

Bumping this extremely important post.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

music (6th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

-------

Yes -- Atlas Shrugged clearly spells out the Illuminati agenda!

But the book wasn't "commissioned to order". Ayn Rand was fiercely independent and impassioned, most certainly her own woman.
    That was the point I was making. The Adam Curtis documentary is a fascinating portrait of who she really was. She certainly rubbed shoulders with some influential people -- but that was after the book was written.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gigha (6th June 2013), Hervé (6th June 2013), kanishk (6th June 2013), Neal (6th June 2013), RMorgan (6th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), Sophocles (22nd November 2019), Yoda (6th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #95
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Then there this account from PA's own first hand witness:

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    I am the mother in law by marriage to Ayn Rand's adopted son Dr. Leonard Peikoff. I have done a lot of thinking about revealing what I know about these people. First, and formost they are all hypocrites. It is not simply happen stance that almost all of her inner core were Jews. They may not believe in god but they believe in genes. And what they all believe is that the Jews are by far smarter than anyone else in the world. They may not think god made them the chose people but they think the myth has served them well and they have the best genes in the world. Behind closed doors, at least in the 80s, they were always talking about the fact that 80% of all Nobel Prize winners were Jews etc. Dr. Peikoff got up and left a family wedding because the Jewish groom was marrying a Christian and no one had told him.

The bottom line belief of objectivism is that if everybody takes care of themself then no one would have to take care of any one else. This would work if everyone was born equal but they not. Not even equal opportunity. They also believe ideology. Atlas Shrugged is essentially a work of science fiction that is not even done well. It was really trashed by the critics when it came out. She was never accepted by Hollywood. None of the men she was turned on by would give her the time of day. That is why she left for New York. She was huge on self re invention.

She could get the seconds in their field to pay attention but not the greatly gifted. She posed nude for Salvadore Dali and these paintings were in her living room. They flattered her and they still weren't that good---you would not say she was sexy. Her need to have who she wants as sexual partner with young men 25 years or more her juniors would be considered child abuse. sound familiar. Dr. Peikoff was 17 when he met her and on the way to becoming a classical pianist when she totally derailed his life.

He did not marry until she died and at 54 he married a 31 year old and had his first child at 56. He then abandoned that child for a 25 year old at 65.

Atlas does really does not stand as literature, philosophy, or science fiction. There are huge linear reason problems if you really know what you are talking about. Most of these people function by having absolutely nothing to do with people by way of discussion or debate with people who do not agree with them.
    Her interview with Phil Donohue and her total disregard for the audience is an example of what would be considered the contempt for the masses.

As far as I am concerned, and I have both the experience and the education, Ayn was both delusional and irrationally selfish giving not a fk for who she wounded in any way as long as she got what she wanted. She really never does deal with aspects of causality. Many of her followers had no real educational chops including Greenspan but who they knew and who they were willing to provide the reasons for the public being screwed. In essence, the cabal used her and still does--there is nothing of substance there except these people are paid extremely well.

Sigma,

To clarify -- my husband's daughter married Dr. Peikoff and they had a daughter together who was really angry at ten about her father and the new 25 year old. At 21, she is now living in New York City again and living well and a reporter for one of Rupert Murdock's newspapers. Now she has nothing critical to say of her father because that is where the money is. Rand did not adopt Dr. Peikoff until her husband died.

Nathaniel Brandon probably did more to damage the US education system than any one person I know. His creation of the concept of self esteem over the concept of self respect is IMHO a huge bullsh t idea that is so destructive. His so called doctoral degree came from a non accredited university at the time--it has since been accredited and in its beginning gave much credit for those with money for life experience. The concept of self esteem is that the pscyche must be protected from negative projections of other people at all costs. Ways of doing this is constant reinforcement of affirmations and self affirmations like god don't make no junk.

The problems with that is no matter how much you hear good job or good boy, the inner you still knows bull****. When education was focused on teaching skills that gave the self confidence it could actually learn to do things and learn to respect the things you do--we had sounder educational programs. Nathan was the one who actually conceived the idea of creating a philosopy out Rand's writings. At 25 he was her lover and they told both their spouses they were just going to have to put up with it. There were huge ramifications of this kind of behavior in the sexually repressed 50s. From his concepts of self esteem which is more style than substance, came the more acceptable rationalization for essentially being immoral regarding doing business. You have no obligation to be honest if the person is too stupid to be aware of your misrepresentations.

One of Ayn's first indepth character analysis was her fascination with a serial killer who she found to have the courage to fulfill his own needs first.

I am glad to see how you evolved from being young. I have never been able to get through Atlas and I have tried many times. I am also a serious science fiction buff and that is why I found her writings to be so lacking. Asminov had stilted characters in the Foundation Series but nothing to my mind compared to the unreality of hers. But I am also aware that my bias to her writings are intense.

When Peikoff divorced his wife--they don't believe in alimony etc.--she was hired to write the script for Atlas for a cool one million. She had never written anything before or since to my knowledge. She was immediately voted into the writers guild and allowed to attend and vote for the oscars. I can tell you if this was a known fact there would be huge bruhaha. A lot of writers of movies actually produced do not make the writers guild. I can not get thru Shrugged on Netflix yet and she has no screen credit for that script. It is interesting that this movie could not get made for 40 years. Why because the reality is that most people do not want to see it. The theaters for one week were essentially empty. As Abraham Maslow said good art in any form is universally recognized across all classes and cultures. I always bear that in mind. Randians are usually initially sucked in because they are told --- you are frustrated because you are so special and most people fail to see the greatness in you that you can rationally proclaim to exist. Prior to this, people did not go around proclaiming how good they are --- they had to demonstrate it.

Our economy is going down the tubes because the banksters were able to convince people that free market was god -- even though all the proof exists that the free market never existed and capitalism only works with checks and balances and so it goes.

The essence for me is that none of these people work their talk. They always want something for nothing for them because they deserve it because they are so special but everybody else deserves bupkus.

[...]

... Ayn Rand--objectivism. Essentially, if everybody takes care fo themself then nobody has to take care of anyone else. You can be born rich and intelligent, and stable and have all the goodies in life and still be struck down where you can't get up without help. Ask FDR. And so he created the March of Dimes just asking people to send one dime. And they got 13 million dollars worth of them and we got the polio vaccine. Part of a nation's consciousness, concern and caring. Pain can produce miracles when shared with vision and wisdom. Producing pain for the glory of it which is the advocate of a science fiction novel poorly received by the entire literary world of its day and turned into bank policy of the Federal Reserve by a Rand who stoked those who said she was brilliant by declaring them brilliant and strong. I personally knew Ayn Rand. I consider her the epitome of a fake and hypocrite. i am willing to defend that position to those who object with more specifics. I am using it as as analogy because I want you to see how dangerous a charismatic personality can be. Ayn Rand wrote a book, and not a very good one, and it has rippled through the thoughts of many of leaders with almost no critical thinking of the reality of its implications.

[...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alan (23rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2013), gigha (6th June 2013), hohoemi (8th June 2013), Neal (6th June 2013), northstar (6th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), Sophocles (22nd November 2019), thunder24 (6th June 2013), ulli (6th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

-------

Yes. This...

Quote Her interview with Phil Donohue and her total disregard for the audience is an example of what would be considered the contempt for the masses.

As far as I am concerned, and I have both the experience and the education, Ayn was both delusional and irrationally selfish giving not a fk for who she wounded in any way as long as she got what she wanted.
    ... is totally the impression I got from Adam Curtis' portrait of her. I don't think I'd ever have wanted to be in the same room as her. She was fiercely (disproportionately!) intellectual, and almost certainly highly neurotic as well.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aurelius (6th June 2013), gigha (6th June 2013), Hervé (6th June 2013), northstar (6th June 2013), RMorgan (6th June 2013), seko (6th June 2013), Sophocles (22nd November 2019), Yoda (6th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,

Well, there´s always the thought around here that a minority, an elite, is exclusively responsible for all the mess we´re going through.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I can´t stand listening to it anymore. This is purely and simple escapism.

Sure, there´s an elite in control of most aspects of modern society...That´s true.

However, such controllers would never exist if we, the average people, didn´t support them.

The logic is simple: They have a business and we are their clients; No business can survive without clients.

So, people complain about the tyranny of bankers but still use banks; People complain all the time about pollution, but still drive cars; People complain GMOs, but still buy GMOs; People complain about misuse of public money, but still pay taxes; I could go on and on and on...

Sorry to say that, but if we´re in this bad situation, is because we, the average people, are cowards. I´m not talking about you or me, specifically, but about humanity as a whole.

You know, all of it makes me remember of a city which used to be the capitol of Brazil; Ouro Preto.

Back in the days when there was still formal slavery, the slaves outnumbered the masters by 100 to 1 over there. They could have easily taken over the city by themselves but they didn´t.

Things haven´t changed much, except that the chains that keep us slaved are invisible, and we have actually learned to love the whole thing.

This is like a love and hate relationship; We hate the elite, the controllers, but we are so used to being controlled that we simply can´t figure out how to break these invisible chains. Besides, the huge majority of people simply love the conveniences of modern society, which are services provided by them.

So, just think twice before exempting yourself from responsibility and blaming a small group for all this mess. When you do that, it may have more meaning than you ever imagined.

We´ll only have the moral right to blame them once we stop supporting them, in the meantime, our complains are just acts of alienation, hypocrisy and escapism...You know, you can´t complain about how much you hate pizza while eating pizza at the same time; It´s simply insane.

The funny thing is that they know it and this is exactly what gives them their distorted sense of ethics; They look to us as ungrateful useless eaters, who do nothing besides complaining. They believe we´re nothing without them and actually they are right to a certain point, because they´re the ones who provide the greatest conveniences of modern society which we love so much.

When these folks look in the mirror, they don´t see villains; They see misunderstood martyrs. They see us as cowards incapable of doing anything but complaining, while they see themselves as our guardians and saviors. They feel responsible for us, and see it as a burden; In fact, if they stop producing what they do, half of the human population will die in less than a year.

No wonder why Atlas Shrugged is one of their favorite modern books...I wouldn´t be surprised if they simply decided to leave, just like happened in the book, stopping all industrial production and leaving society to succumb among the chaos...Perhaps this is what those DUMBS are for.

Anyway, the fact is that, the world is ours to take; Like Ouro Preto´s slaves, we outnumber them 100 to 1. If we didn´t do anything to change it, it´s either because deep inside we don´t want, because we´re unable or because we´re babbit cowards.

Things are much simpler than most people can realize. What employees do when they are not happy with the company they work for? They go on strike.

If we´re unhappy with the system of which we´re the workers, then what´s stopping us from going on a massive global strike? The answer is nothing, but ourselves.

There´s no physical difference between slaves and masters, only psychological. The slave mentality is what´s stopping us from engaging a revolution and as long as we keep blaming everyone else for our disgrace, we´ll never get rid of it. A free man must be completely aware of his responsibilities and knows that freedom comes with a price. Are you ready to pay the price?

Raf.
    Bravo... So very well said. I'm guilty of blaming also and post threads about "them".... When them are "us". Personal responsibility. "You are your governments" .... Bashar

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Water33/6 For This Post:

RMorgan (6th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #98
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Well, there´s always the thought around here that a minority, an elite, is exclusively responsible for all the mess we´re going through.

This is one of the points I was going to make.

I'll add to it and say to Bill etc: Having clean water, agri, pollution etc tech is no longer contingent on the decisions of a small elite. A lot of that stuff is WELL into the commerical public domain now.

We may not have the fabled little black box that powers a house, but a Mag Lev VAWT is good enough for me now.

WE are the controllers.

33. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

This is the companion movie to Baraka, posted here. Both are astonishing, moving pieces of work about the human condition and the world we share. HIGHLY recommended.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th September 2022), Harmony (14th September 2022), JackMcThorn (13th September 2022), kudzy (13th September 2022), Violet3 (14th September 2022), Yoda (13th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5