+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free Energy - Bedini SG:Self-Runner

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Free Energy - Bedini SG:Self-Runner

Hey Guys, I know I have seen some people on this forum suggesting they are serious about free energy and actually try to implement such ideas by building them.

Well, a new acquaintance of mine claims he has built the Bedini Self Runner below and claims it actually works.

However, this new acquaintance wants to charge people $2000 dollars to learn how to make it as part of a workshop.

He tried to justify this by saying people need to know how to do it for themselves.

Did not make any sense to me - I think the real motive is pretty obvious - but I will leave that to everyone else's commonsense as I may meet the guy again.

Any how, I would love someone to prove the genuineness of the link and info below.

I genuinely think it works.

And I would love to have one - but I am not technical enough to know where to begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...SG:Self-Runner

After 2.5 years research into John Bedini’s Motor’s and Energizer’s I am posting a clear replication of an advanced Over Unity Self-runner setup using the SSG circuit. The bicycle wheel setup can charge three or more batteries with no operator input. This is nothing new as I have posted the plans repeatedly over the last two years which no one cared for. This just has the video and details of a recent slap-together setup in light of all the lust for self-runner motors since John posted last fall his window motor running off a capacitor. There is no new information here that is not shared in John Bedini’s and Tom Bearden’s books, DVDs, and publicly posted websites, patents, and emails.
    Image:Self-runnerBediniMixture2.JPG
    Image:Self-runnerBediniMixture1.JPG
    Long Introduction

On May 17, 2007, Rick Fredrich wrote:

I wrote a year ago here:

Directory:Bedini_SG:Status_Report:April_2006

that the School Girl project which Sterling D. Allan started in late 2004 is now completed. The objectives are finished, and all that was needed to be shown has been figured out and replicated. But John did mention there was more you could do with that circuit, so we can now move on. Do not make me say it again.

I don’t think anyone took me seriously then or over the year and a half, because no one bothered to implement my suggestions as given above in tapping the free mechanical power from John Bedini’s mechanical oscillator energizer and feed that back into the front end at the right time. Yet now that I have video showing this everyone is excited and a believer.

Let’s go back in time, and cover all that needs to be, first. Start with this page from John Bedini’s webpage where he gave the world this process from his book: Bedini’s Free Energy Generator published in 1984 and republished in 2006 with Tom Bearden as: Free Energy Generation:

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/bearden.html

THE YEAR IS 1984 After looking at what Tom Bearden did in the book Electromagnetics part 4, This is what I did in 1984 to make the first model 2. I knew that it must be a switching and impedance problem, I also knew allot about pulse charging systems and what they did to the lead acid storage batteries . I also knew about charging batteries with huge Capacitor Banks. I was good at this because of the Amplifiers we were building at the time. You run into all kinds of Impedance problems and Phasing, so this was a piece of cake. I also knew about Mass weight and what flywheels did and how they stored energy. I figured that the generator could not be the normal kind because they were saying the word ENERGIZER which really means MAGNETO, but this did not answer the question of where the current came from, the Capacitor was the answer. The MAGNETO would charge this very fast and to High Voltages some times 10 times the battery voltage. When the machine first ran it would explode the batteries if they were bad, so I put the switch S1 to control it. When the battery would get low I would switch S1 to charge the battery back up. This was 18 years ago with what we have today this machine can be made real easy if you tinker with it and get it set right. The ENERGIZER How did I come up with this one you see in the picture. My uncle was a old time mechanic who was a real tinker, he use to tell me of the old lighting circuits just after the horse and carriage days and things that people would never believe, this is where My MAGNETO comes from. I told Jim Watson how to do this, I never thought that he would build a Machine that big but He did. and that's the story of this machine. Jim got paid off I got pushed agents the wall and told to by gasoline the rest of My life but once you see something like this you never give up.

See the original page for the picture of the setup.

In 1984 we could not just go down the street and by switching controllers, we just had to make are own from whatever parts we could find there were no Moss Fets no IBGT's just BI-Polar Transistors and some very good ones, but the easiest to do was a switched commutator as shown in the drawing which developed the most power with out loss. This machine worked the same way described in Gabriel Krons statements talking about the "OPEN and CLOSED paths. This brings us to Kron's analogy said a different way. When the Generator (MAGNETO) current becomes zero the circuit is self-supporting as the negative resistance of the circuit just supply the energy consumed by the positive resistance in the Capacitor. When the Motor current is positive the circuit draws energy from the Battery, and when the current is negative the Capacitor circuit pumps back energy into the source (Battery) this is known as�? open-paths�? and “closed-paths�?. That discovery of open-paths established a second rectangular transformation matrix... into the Capacitor which created 'lamellar' currents. This circuit uses positive resistance in the Motor by an inductance and a negative resistance by a Capacitor bank collecting charge from the Magneto. What is it that I'm really saying?. I'm saying once the machine starts and is pulsed buy the controller, or commutator there is a switching taking place between the motor and the magneto using a capacitor that is being charged by the magneto in the OPEN path, while the motor is drawing a momentary current in a CLOSED path the two do not interfere with each other. So the magneto is something STATIC like a lighting bolt, just a CHARGE no real current. This is where the TRANSFORMATION takes place from STATIC to real useable current for discharge across the battery. The switching takes place and the capacitor discharges across the storage battery, but only to the level of the storage battery, so the level of the MAGNETO must be 5 times the battery voltage , the capacitor is now at the level of the storage battery and the process starts all over. Now you have KRON'S open and closed path system with no interacting grounds. If the battery is in good shape the impedance is around .0023 Ohms. If this is done fast enough and correct you will get a constant high current flowing to the battery, what the motor is using for power is not worth talking about. The system here can be done many ways this is just one.

[END QUOTE OF WEBPAGE]

John has long shown in his book the process to have a battery recharge itself using one battery to run a motor and be recharged with excess mechanical and electrical energy that can be used for other purposes. Jim Watson apparently replicated this several times and then left the scene.

Going back to 1971, John already wrote in his lab notes the circuit which has now become known as the SSG or Simplified School Girl circuit. I have read entirely his lab notes about that setup, and this was particularly in relation to the window motor energizer and many configurations of it. In the 1980’s we saw this circuit shown in several different varieties with what is called a monopole configuration as well (which is where all the magnets of a magneto rotor are north pole facing out). In 2000 a 10 year old girl replicated this circuit and took home all the awards for the science fair which we call this circuit after. See the following page of John’s for details:

http://www.icehouse.net/john34/bedinibearden.html

This was soon shown on keelynet.com and John assisted many people over the next two or more years in replicating it and a better version with two batteries instead of just one. During this time patents were filed and three were granted of different parts of the system. These can be seen when you look up John C. Bedini online at the patent archives. The patent numbers and the first page of these three patents are found here:

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/intro.html

International patents were also filed and granted besides US patents. The process I share in this document is indeed within the scope of these patents, and fully explained in John Bedini’s books as well as in Tom Bearden’s Energy From the Vacuum book (see pages 258 to 275, especially pages 271 to 275 in the later book). See also the following page for many of these details:

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/index11.html

In the late summer of 2004 Sterling Allen visited John Bedini’s shop and witnessed several of these systems, one of which was a monopole with a bicycle wheel as the rotor that could power a big fan as shown on his email list which he started soon after:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_SG/

Another setup he was shown was made from a tape motor head where the circuit was replaced with this Bedini circuit that not only drove the motor but charged up another battery. The magnetic configuration of that motor was NSNS poles outward facing. I was given an identical used tape motor head by John Bedini in July 2005 at his shop after demonstration of this setup, and I replaced the original circuit with the same SSG charging circuit (charges another battery not the primary battery).

Sterling started the new email research discussion list around September 2004. I was an early member of this list and soon contributed a great deal to the discussions and research. I had learned of John Bedini’s systems sometime in 2004. I was able to make many different replications of this SSG charging circuit and reported many details and pictures on that list. When that list suffered from some contentions and problems, new Bedini_monopole lists were started on the yahoo groups forum. Presently only Bedini_monopole3 is open to the public for basic replication of this SSG setup.

After a few months of working with this circuit I did more research into the older Bedini and Bearden books and carefully read John’s web pages. I also found that all his advice, though sometimes ambiguous and difficult to follow every point, worked out whenever I could verify it. The details of such are posted in numerous emails on the several lists on the internet.

Curious to me and everyone else, was the self-recharging setups that Bearden mentions in so much detail also on this page and elsewhere:

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/index101.htm

Everyone wanted to have this done and demanded the details but no one seemed to make much effort in replicating what had been given in the book all the way back in 1984. That book had long been out of print, and John gave me permission to republish it until it came back out in the 2006 publication. I was earnest in my research and did numerous experiments. I posted many schematics of my successful research but did not seem to generate much interest by others. One schematic I called ‘Increased Volts’ where I used what we call the trifilar capacitor pulser circuit as shown in the one patent and just pulsed the capacitor back into the only battery (while momentarily disconnecting the battery from the circuit). This I did and filmed over 8 hours where the volts climbed slowly. Over the next year I did many such experiments and encouraged others to examine such circuits and suggestions. But there was so much controversy on the lists, at one point due to my new policies as moderator of the monopole list, where I expected people to remain on the list only if they were builders and experimenters,---and people probably tired of trying new things, that no one seems to taken those suggestions seriously.

I was able to satisfy myself as far as I had ever desired about this technology already two years ago. I only continued on to help others because I was grateful for what I had learned and wanted to contribute back.

More recently, in the late summer of 2006, John Bedini showed me a video clip he made for me about one of his window motor’s running off a capacitor. I was allowed to show this to my list and sometime after that John appeared on Rense.com radio interview and showed the clip on his website with explanations. A few months later some guy called Mike appeared on the gn0sis.com forum and appeared to have replicated what John showed with a capacitor alone driving a window motor energizer. This created great interest and caused many people to start building and speculating. Mike disappeared after so many questions and never gave us all the details of his setup. The motor did not run with the results as he posted them and some of us became suspicious. On my second visit to John’s shop, and after we created another yahoo forum called: Bedini_Window_Energizer , we did extensive experiments for more than a week and were able to reproduce the exact same characteristics of Mike’s setup by adding a 9 volt battery in the place where this mysterious relay was placed on Mike’s circuit. We had trouble with the way certain voltages appeared too soon across the capacitor on Mike’s setup that were inconsistent with our research and totally consistent with adding a 9 volt battery with resistor in that place. It appeared that the mystery was solved as Mike was not talking to anyone anymore.

At that time we continued our research and John demonstrated his window motor charging its only battery as several of us watched at the shop. I took and posted several videos of this.

This great drive for a self-running motor continued and some people seemed very close to it. John showed me his old lab notes at this time and all the details were already discovered about this process back in 1971. What I mean is, the correct geometry of the magnet positions for optimum motoring and/or charging. I suggested that his one recent setup in the new videos then posted was problematic in that the magnets were too close and the iron core hindered the process as appeared to me from his old notes. John very recently has now built a whole new construction of the window motor which is the same in having the magnets North then South then North then Southward out facing around a wheel, but this time the magnets are further away from each other, and are the very strong neodymium type. I was able to replicate this the other day with the SSG circuit and not only keep the primary battery charged and charging up, but the secondary battery also has charged as usual with that circuit. No other feedback mechanisms were used unlike the setup below which is the focus of this document. And there is potential in mechanical energy yet untapped.

The above Window motor replication is not only a self-runner but a practical overunity motor that charges another battery while also giving free mechanical work that could be used as a fan. John and I tried to stress to the experimenters that using just a capacitor was disadvantageous and using batteries was essential to getting the most potential out of these systems. But many did not care to listen right away as had been the case for many years, and the quest to have the little self-runner toy on the shelf running perpetually continued. There is no perpetual motion machine as the parts all wear out over time. The systems need to be monitored and taken care of. John wrote in his book long ago that your problem becomes that of excess energy which you have to deal with or you will boil away your battery.

During this time I again urged people to try my suggestions as to using the monopole or window motor setup to charge a coil just like John had in his book which he called the energizer portion of the circuit and pulse it back in the front end or primary battery. Still no one responded. I promised that I would slap something together and show this to put to end all the mystery about this as it stands so plainly in front of us for all these years. So when I had time I threw together the stated setup with an existing plastic wheel with the NSNS pole arrangement of the magneto magnets and added the extra coil as described. I used what I had on hand, which were R60 welding rods and a 1/2�? soft copper buss bar for a very crude commutator. The arrangement was very problematic in that the rods would hit very hard against the buss bar and put a considerable needless drag on the wheel. Nevertheless, it still ran and charged up the battery while it also charged the secondary battery. This setup though, produced unusually high voltages in the recovery coil as described below and shown in the second part video clip. What I mean is that if you run everything the same, speed and all, and just measure the volts on the output of that coil, they are only about 40 volts max. But if you just simply hook up the negative output on the DC side to the SSG circuit while all things are the same, then the volts rise over 1000 fold, and this happens progressively as the speed of the wheel increases. All the other details of the setup are contained below in the videos and emails I posted privately.

John wrote publicly that he was waiting for this public replication before he would more fully explain the process to the world. He urged me to post all the details to protect myself. I shared that all the processes have been covered in the books as well as the patents. John first posted this on the gn0sis.com list and it forced me to write out all these details.

I have no interest or plans in making any product that is a free energy motor as that is too problematic and certain interests will not allow it either. No one is permitted to use any of my details or the details John Bedini has shared without our permission and especially to use in commercial use. Replicate at your own risk. I do not believe this setup is more advantageous than a non-self-running setup where the coil instead pulses into another battery and batteries are instead swapped around. I believe the information shared below is thorough in all necessary details if one follows carefully every point. The process is the key not any one replication. I have no interest in leaving this setup as constructed as I have long been satisfied with the results along the lines I describe. I don’t need it to prove to myself any further and I do not believe it is necessary to prove to anyone else. And I don’t care to be some person who shows it to the world as that is not my calling in life. John has already done that and will continue to do that with his books and many setups. Please do not ask for more details about the setup. You will only be directed to the books. I am not the inventor and have really added almost nothing to this research that I can think of. Here for example, is a quote from Tom Bearden’s book EFTV on page 272 as mentioned above: “Bedini has built many different motor-generator versions of systems self-powered by use of his negative resistor processes. Figure 5-11 shows a Bedini motor similar to one that once ran off a single battery for more than three years without stopping using the forerunner of the Bedini back-popping process for creating a negative resistance in the battery. Bedini is still building and testing such power systems; one of his prototype motor-generators today, capable of operating and self-powering off a single battery, is shown in Figure 5-12.�?

If you wish to know the theory behind this process then you need to get and read Bearden’s classic EFTV (Energy from the Vacuum) as well as his new book with John (FEG). If you wish to learn how to build them I suggest starting with the basic instructions on the Bedini_monopole3 list on yahoo and follow the instructions. Then you will learn by experience and will be easily able to move on to add the few additional elements to your existing setup. The list is essential for learning by experience as you have to unlearn how things work in this setup.

I give permission to discuss these details on the Bedini_monopole3 and the Bedini_SG3 lists if so desired. I do not promise to give any more details about this below setup as all details have been shared. It is up to each person to experiment for themselves.

Self Running Bedini SG Oscillator concept https://youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-nxPkQa7g

This "self runner" is assisted by an Earth Battery connection. It is a 2000 turn trifilar SG that runs in self-oscillating mode by having high base resistance in the 5k+ range. Transistor is RCA3055. Recovery wire is wound in reverse.
    Full Progressive Description found on Details Page

Full details of setup in progressive emails found here.
    Forum

Groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_Monopole3 - created Feb. 26, 2005.

Groups.Yahoo.com/group/Bedini_SG3/

Messages | Files | Photos | Join
    | Subscribe by email

Discussion Page for this main index -- each page of this PESWiki site has a "discussion" link at the top for comments germane to that page. Feel free to post recommendations and other comments there.

John's Website

John Bedini's website

Contacts

PESWiki

Bedini Technologies Inc.; 10183 N. Aero Dr. Suite 2, Hayden, Idaho, 83835, USA
    Rick Friedrich <rickfriedrich{at}yahoo.com>, moderator of Bedini_Monopole3 list.
    Sterling D. Allan, moderator of Bedini_SG list.

See also

PowerPedia:John Bedini
    Directory:Nikola Tesla | PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla
    PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
    Directory:Electromagnetic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Free Energy - Bedini SG:Self-Runner

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I could possibly be wrong about Bedini's SGM not being overunity, but this would be the only one. I did not read where anyone else verified his readings so it is still just his statement. I did however find that Bearden took WITTS idea and patented their work calling it the MEG. But even after patenting the MEG a fellow researcher went to Bearden's house and they could not get the MEG to perform in overunity.....

Rich

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Could be interesting, but how do we know the battery isn't powering the motor?
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 25th August 2012 at 13:46.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Could be interesting, but how do we know the battery isn't powering the motor?
    The battery IS powering the motor. The 'extra' energy gained is the charging of the second battery. This circuit recovers back EMF in the coil and uses that EMF as DC pulses to charge the second battery. By using DC pulses, you can desulphate a dead used battery back to new or better condition. By expanding the circuit (or tuning it correctly), it allows the charging of multiple batteries while using only one input battery.

The secret is tuning the circuit to get the correct DC pulse/spike waveform. (Same one used by Tesla and Eric Dollard)

This video does a little better illustrating or explaining the concept.

Reference material:

Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook V2

If you master these principles, you can power a house off grid.
    Last edited by GlassSteagallfan; 1st February 2014 at 21:20.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

A very nicely engineered piece of kit. But I can't see how discharging one battery via a motor can charge another battery, back EMF or no back EMF without both batteries eventually discharging. Or am I missing something here?

I can see using DC pulses to recondition a sulphated battery can/does work. But this is usually done using a solid-state switching circuit, no friction losses or drag from mechanics and therefore probably more efficient.

Nick

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    A very nicely engineered piece of kit. But I can't see how discharging one battery via a motor can charge another battery, back EMF or no back EMF without both batteries eventually discharging. Or am I missing something here?

I can see using DC pulses to recondition a sulphated battery can/does work. But this is usually done using a solid-state switching circuit, no friction losses or drag from mechanics and therefore probably more efficient.

Nick
    depending on how coils are oriented, and how cores are laminated, you will get a sheering of the electromagnetic fields and also the electrostatic fields. This, as a pair, means you can have a parallel vs series field build and drain.

to explain what I mean, is that a pair of solar panels can be user to create scalar or longitudinal waves. FTL waves. You've got a planar generator that is charged in series, with a solar panel. Or, vice versa. the correct method of 'drainage' of a solar panel can be over-unity, if properly done. The very minimum will be extremely high efficiency, of that given solar panel.

The problem with the solar panels is that when doing so, you'll be creating a scalar generator, a wave coming off the solar panel surface, as a FTL wavestate change, like a reed firing off into the aether. This can be very dangerous, as you don't know exactly what it will be doing. It would akin to a cloudbuster or even it's opposite. So it is possible to do so, but probably not all that smart, as one is disturbing the energetic state of the backdrop of space/time, in an unknown way with unknown effects...pointed up into space. The act would be a disturbance of the dimensional interface for the appearance of this 3-d spacetime we call reality.

The Bedini unit is not as bad, it is thought, as it is doing so in a semi-confined gap-space, or localized fieldspace. To a mind that is semi-educated in the subject, it appears as if the LENR devices and the gravity wheel devices may be the most 'safe' for humanity to play with.

This is until the vast majority of humanity gets their head wrapped around the understanding that we are in a 'angled' (position of observation in a geometric multi-axis rotational flow of wave-article function) or 'polarized-emissive' point of observation, as our point of existence in this 3-d linear timespace (localized linear unidirectional timespace). Reality that is akin to a fish in stream, with the stream flowing around it's stationary self, but the fish and the steam are one. The stream flowing out of and being everything. With the stream being a vibrational resonant release point, an emissive resonant pocket.

Try and get your head around the above points about reality function...as messing with that...(the us and reality part) is a bit of a problem. That there is no free lunch in the over unity world, we're just cracking space-time open, and the FTL field effects (dimensional gating) propagate everywhere.... firing off like a reed, in the resonant shearing/popping devices like that of a Bedini circuit or any of the antenna type devices.

If it is all that easy to get the energy out in a way that we have organized our world to manipulate it, ie what we call electricity..then understand that breaking reality function is part of the process.

Which means matter-time/space disturbance effects are part and parcel of the act, in the fundamentals of reality. That our thoughts on a controlled and localized magnetic and electric effect in resonance is not all that controlled or localized in the sense of the resonance aspects of local time-space stability.

Dimensional shifting and gating, matter breakdown, gravitational breakdown..all these sort of things are the natural counterpart and act, with respect to what is being done with these devices.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd February 2014 at 18:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

+ Reply to Thread