+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Modern electrical systems, they are a most unordinary thing. The A.C power lines that carry current in them, the children are taught it at school, they are told that the A.C is a more efficient transmitter of electrical energy. The problem is that they are not told why. The reason why the A.C power transmission line is more efficient is two fold. Firstly the current alternates between each pole and there is a middle point where the pressure is not north or south, and secondly, this causes magnets from the surrounding air, to run into the A.C transmission line. This is why the A.C transmission line can keep more of it's magnets when provided by the generator, because firstly it was not D.C type current and varied it's poles, and secondly, as a result of this, the transmission line appeared to have more voltage in it.

This is how we can synthesis voltage, and we are taught it at school, except we are mislead that the A.C system "carries" voltage better. In truth this is a madness greater than any other, since it is clear that the transmission line, without it had more magnets leaving it than entering it, and so, it bares logical analysis that the complex transmission line system of A.C will - being opposite to D.C in it's variation - may likely be opposite in that it is pulling more magnets in, than out. Remember, in modern engineering and science whilst it is important to understand efficiency, if you cannot tell why it is more efficient with all of the surrounding forces present, then you cannot be very sure, because it is not very complete.

So all modern electrical systems, they are built by the students whose knowledge is not complete. This is the difference between Einsteins Maxwell and Steinmetz'. Heaviside's Maxwell & Faradays. You see, all of that maths, all of that "important academia", it was built from observations from experiments. So if all new experiments & observation have this maths applied to it, it can only be as representative as the original engineering experimentations that was observed by the mathematicians and transcribed into a system to start with.

For those less advantaged in fully conceiving the complexity of this situation. The mathematicians based their work on that of the inventors, discovers and experimenters, the mathematicians were the second kind of observers. The scientists were the 3rd kind of observers (or idiots), they took the maths that applied to all of the previous observations, and then suggested that all new observations might need to have a bearing to that mathematics to be valid. This is what is known as the "rule of man". Also refered to as "king of the hill", "let them have at it and see what happens", "conscensus". This is where the rule of average has bearing on the direction of the accomplishments of modern man. Unfortunately though, the average had little bearing on the pupable accomplishments and Technologies of the New Babylon that were and have been at the fingertips of "modern humanity" for at least 105 years.

The power to synthesise voltages that are like the volcanoes, planets and suns themselves, and the immense pressure itself, in amplification and multiplication factor, capable of converting the very mass of an atom into radiant energy itself. It stands to reasoning that modern man today has based his law of maximum accomplishment on the law of intellectual average, and as a result all new brilliant science are accounted on the concensus of the average, and that is why this state is so readily recognisable. As, the average, the system in use in engineering, science and the rule of man, it is contravertibly opposite to the good nature and free spirited nature of natural universal enterprise, and it is instead a metaphor of the short-sightedness of the average minded current thinker, the minds who live in the past experimental words,nourishing themselves only on mathematics derived from previous isolated experiments. The thing at work here is the average mind, the dominant consensus of the current, and the ghost of experiments past, trusted in the hands of the Gods themselves - mathematicians. These gods surely are then Gods that are all knowing, but, are not omnipresent whatsoever, as they merely base their observations, and for that matter, any new observation, on their math of the past. This is the "law of man" "the law of the jungle", "the law of average" we work to. We still teach our children this way. We still run countries this way, and we still run the planet this way. Businesses are ran this way.

That is what we have today. "The Modern". Yet the mathematician Gods, and their minions, the new scientists march on, over engineering experimentation. And, when they are shown something that "should not be there", there must be an exception in their Godly Theory that must "somehow explain it" without "requiring an entire revision". This way of muddling through, experiment after experiment, expecting the observations to shuffle themselves out, by the law of consensus, and average, this is madness - just one false step, just one engineering observation converted into the law of the Gods - Maths - Just one. and the whole thing will come tumbling down. Because those Minions of Science and their Gods, the mathematicians, they based all their work on the work of shoddy engineers who did not have a taste for mathematics or sciences, they had a taste for what worked, and what could work. If anybody could find something that didn't apply to the mathematics of today it would be an engineer, not a mathematician. It takes a scientist though to correct the two of them, using the same terms of the two, except a different symbol to denote it. This is the situation that exists in "Modern Electricity".

Substation electricians are taught that raw/bare cables/conductors have a higher rating. Why is this? Is it because in "Modern Electrical systems" electricity flows through the centre of the wire? Or is it because all electricity in it's natural state seeks to flow around the circumfrence, or the surface area of a wire. Could this be why surface area is an important aspect of LC & Advanced resonant transformer theory? If the electricians are taught that raw cables have a higher rating, and the A.C transmission lines do too, then they both ought to be pulling the magnets from the air and turning them into electricity in the same way. It is because they are exposed to the air, and, because there is a very large amount of current passing by that is capable of attracting the charges of other atoms. In fact, the very wires mass will be converted to energy altogether, and almost instaneously, provided a sufficient voltage goes through it. This is akin to saying that voltages like lightning in the 6 to 100 million voltere range are capable of converting a mass into energy, like a volcanoe or a sun. I have an Alternating Current Transformer, I have noted that if I connect positive of 12V battery up to 2 of it's terminals , and switch negative between two with air gap, I can get impulses of the 1000's of volts. Timing is important. I was curious where the voltage really was coming from. WAs it the resonant mode of the transformer? The timing of the inductance and transient resistence of the transformer? These are "modern electronics" questions. I think it is a lot simpler than that. I got a switch from an electrical retailer (2012) and connected the 2 terminals for the negative cable with it, and then I connected the battery to a common and switched between them on the switch. This time I didn't get anything more than 12V. This is because the modern switches , like all of the modern things, they remove these "dangerous arcs", from "air plasma discharges", regardless of the fact that they are actually demonstrations of the very thing that the Gods of Maths and their minions of science tell us are impossible. In this case there is no conservation of energy. There is a fixed amount of electrical energy running along a wire out the battery, and with the air gap you can get 1000's of volts, but without it you cannot get any extra volts. This is proof that the electricity in the A.C Power Line, The Electricity from Dirty Lightning, the Electricity, from raw exposed cables at electrical substations, they all are like this because they are capable of pulling more magnets from the surrounding atoms, and that is mainly where all change comes from on this planet. It is a natural effect, that exists in the clouds, and atmosphere, and is freely available in the 10's of millions of volts. It is readily available, and at the substation you will see breakers reach up towards the positively charged atmosphere. You will notice the planes are charged in the same way when they fly. This is what the electricity in the substation is trying to get to from the substation, and it is also why this electricity flies up, it is because the ground is negatively charged, and the higher atmosphere is positively charged. And so, that is why the electrical discharges, out of control, they appear to be alive, because, like a fire, they are getting energy to put out light and those big bolts, that are not just from themselves, but like in the dirty ligthning and A.C transmission line, they are drawing in magnets from elsewhere by attraction, and this kind of reaction is paramertric and asymtotic. And there is alot more I could tell you but I think it is important that people do their own research. Otherwise you will just be a minion of Science or a God of Mathematics. I commend the engineer, the lowly engineer, the lowly discoverer, he wrote the sabbath by which the mathematicians and scientists of today preach. The engineer of today he writes the sabbath of the gods and minions future. And then they will call the past "current" then. If it wasn't right yesterday, and it wasn't right now, then this will always be the case. And until it isn't, they will always be minions and self proclaimed Gods, until they adjust the incorrect progressive paths they have taken, as a result of past observations of single people.

Modern Engineering is a bit like Religious Law, it is "impossible" until someone builds one. Then it is the sabbath, and the men of tomorrow, engineers scientists and mathematicians, they will tell you that anything better is impossible. But all of those "great men" base their ideas on "old work". Where there is tomorrow there is hope. Where there is perfect universal knowledge hope is abandoned for more important and self-evident endeavours. Do not cry young man, I feel your pain as any other - the law of the average is hardly the measure of the best and the worst, and the measure of today is hardly better than that. So any measure made at any point, if it is based on a flawed understanding then it's use is nothing short of "Modern" times that will be "past" tomorrow. Be careful what you say it is doing. It changes all the time, not based on what is there, but based on those minions of Science and Gods of mathematics friends of new-engineering are up to. The truth is that most of it is quite old. And the examples in the universe and upon the planet earth have been made in great enough number by the journal of science, and other importantly trusted men such as Tesla, and Leedskalnin and Wheatstone and Heaviside, that - indeed - nature serves as proof, proof of these mens greatness, and unlike the sabbath of the minions and the gods of maths and science - these are timeless, not "historic milestones", or any such "average of man" nonsense. Cry not young engineer, young thinker, you could easily be broken by these savages, I nearly was, just remember your time will come.

If you are wondering what is this "strange" article. Why must it be? What is it for? Then, it was not designed for you, I am sorry, this is a specific peice, and, it was not designed for the average, in honesty I wish I was average and you were not, or we were both to be - but the truth is that men make their own decisions right or wrong and that right or wrong whatever it be, be based on nothing but his own delusions, This is what "strange" work is. You will not see work like this again.

Some people don't want truth. So they never have the good mindedness to listen when it comes their way, because they don't know, or remember the difference.

May be my last transmission for a while!

Best,
    A

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

crested-duck (27th August 2012), Crystine (9th November 2013), debbiegail (26th August 2012), eva08 (27th August 2012), G.Deluca (25th September 2012), Kindred (26th August 2012), Lifebringer (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), NancyV (17th September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (13th September 2012), nomadguy (30th August 2012), noprophet (27th August 2012), Pam (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), seko (27th August 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), sumkat (26th November 2012), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), Tane Mahuta (27th August 2012), Tony (7th September 2012), Watching from Cyprus (26th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

The average man has no concept of being free thus FREE Energy cannot be real. It is more about becoming totally responsible for one' being that is the problem IMO and thus the denial of intelligence or beliefs to the contrary as who wants to take on the weight of having integrity to oneself and the world>>>>>>>>One might not get their share of goodies or might have to share their goodies
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

7redorbs (26th August 2012), bluestflame (27th August 2012), CdnSirian (26th August 2012), Crystine (9th November 2013), GaelVictor (28th August 2012), Kindred (26th August 2012), lisalu (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), seko (27th August 2012), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

You have the right idea Sandy.

Well done. Thank you, so so much.

Best,
    A

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

bluestflame (27th August 2012), CdnSirian (26th August 2012), Crystine (9th November 2013), Kindred (26th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), sandy (27th August 2012), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

my best experiment.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th August 2012), Crystine (9th November 2013), debbiegail (26th August 2012), Kindred (26th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7redorbs (here)
    Modern electrical systems, they are a most unordinary thing. The A.C power lines that carry current in them, the children are taught it at school, they are told that the A.C is a more efficient transmitter of electrical energy. The problem is that they are not told why. The reason why the A.C power transmission line is more efficient is two fold. Firstly the current alternates between each pole and there is a middle point where the pressure is not north or south, and secondly, this causes magnets from the surrounding air, to run into the A.C transmission line. This is why the A.C transmission line can keep more of it's magnets when provided by the generator, because firstly it was not D.C type current and varied it's poles, and secondly, as a result of this, the transmission line appeared to have more voltage in it.

This is how we can synthesis voltage, and we are taught it at school, except we are mislead that the A.C system "carries" voltage better. In truth this is a madness greater than any other, since it is clear that the transmission line, without it had more magnets leaving it than entering it, and so, it bares logical analysis that the complex transmission line system of A.C will - being opposite to D.C in it's variation - may likely be opposite in that it is pulling more magnets in, than out. Remember, in modern engineering and science whilst it is important to understand efficiency, if you cannot tell why it is more efficient with all of the surrounding forces present, then you cannot be very sure, because it is not very complete.
    My comments are from a lighting perspective, so bear with me...

A LOT has changed very quickly in the past couple of years, let alone months. LEDs run on DC and lighting manufacturers have picked up on that. A very large portion of the light fixtures I handle are now DC, and require a remote power supply to convert to AC. Who knows... maybe in 5 years, DC will the new standard.

You state that we are mislead that AC carries voltage better. I think it's more of an issue (with older high voltage light sources) of AC having a larger load capacity.

I see huge changes coming to the entire industry.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

Anchor (27th August 2012), Crystine (9th November 2013), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by Laurel (here)
    A LOT has changed very quickly in the past couple of years, let alone months. LEDs run on DC and lighting manufacturers have picked up on that. A very large portion of the light fixtures I handle are now DC, and require a remote power supply to convert to AC. Who knows... maybe in 5 years, DC will the new standard.
    Long haul delivery of electricity will remain AC ... as it is both more efficient and as the infrastructure is already in place. That will not change in 5 years.

Transistorized electronic devices (computers, led lights, modern phones, ...) require DC, and will locally convert, as they have been doing "forever" ... even as was done with tube computers in the 1940's.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Art (28th November 2012), Crystine (9th November 2013), Laurel (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Oouthere (27th August 2012), TargeT (27th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Paul,

I really want to be clear here. I have made this entire post because of the great misconception that exists in society about Alternating Current (A.C) Electricity.

As I have said, we are taught in school, as children, and as college students, and university engineers - that A.C is more efficient, but we are not told why.

The reason why A.C is more efficient is because more magnets are being pulled from the air surrounding the wire in between cycles where there is 0 pressure in the transmission line. My video demonstration shows this effect clearly. Paul, I very much appreciate you taking the time to reply, and as I am trying to appeal against the misconception of A.C being "more efficient" I would like to direct you to the case and reasoning as to why an alternating pressure in a wire appears to "keep voltage" with the same energy power rating. It is not keeping the voltage, it is losing it at the same rate as the D.C system is, but more of the magnets from the surrounding air
    are going in at the middle point, so the wire is filled with the magnets for each stop and start, which greatly decreases the number of magnets that must flow in. It does get better.

The reason is because it was not the power that determined the efficiency, but the way in which the power is transfered. We consider only that the electrical power is going down the cable - and - in D.C and that is all we need to consider, but in A.C the currents are changing direction, and so the air currents and the earth magnetic currents are too. This is what Tesla was trying to achieve. This is what Edward Leedskalnin achieved.

It is very important to understand that A.C is not more efficient. It pulls more magnets in, by changing the pressure in the wire, wheras the D.C system cannot do this. That is why I had to make a transformer to demonstrate this effect in my generator.

For those who understand that the A.C transmission line ASSISTS the generator at the end of the line, they might be pinching themselves, don't get ahead of yourselves. Consider a generator, the electrical generator itself, capable of pulling magnets into it, to power it's motor. Think about it.

I have a design. I can link it to 1945 as a start date, and the man that designed it, and hidden it carefully in his books, says it is at least 10,000 years old

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 26th August 2012 at 23:40.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th August 2012), Crystine (9th November 2013), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (26th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Laurel (here)
    My comments are from a lighting perspective, so bear with me...

You state that we are mislead that AC carries voltage better. I think it's more of an issue (with older high voltage light sources) of AC having a larger load capacity.

I see huge changes coming to the entire industry.
    Laurel - I too work(ed) in the lighting industry, until just last year... was a custom product designer, and have previously worked in the electric utility arena. Yes, the LED's themselves work on 'dc', but the point by 7RO is that, truly, what we've been taught is that a generator, at great distances, has produced the 'power', which was 'transmitted' to the user. He's saying that this concept is somewhat false, in that they aren't transmitting 'electrons'. They are 'pulling in' magnetic current along the entire length of the transmission lines. If you find some of his previous threads, you'll see that is his central argument... there are No Electrons... only Magnetic Currents.

Eventually, what I think we will see is 'distributed generation'. Where everyone has their own power plant, thus the need for Any transmission system, A.C. or otherwise, is moot. The entire industry will be gone, as, once everyone can produce energy as they need it, on site, then, yes, 'dc' may be the norm, as the 'transmission problem' no longer exists.

And then, we have the Keshe Foundation, with their own technology, but I have yet to see any technical data on it, so cannot comment as to whether it is producing "ac or dc"... September is the 'big date' for them, and it will be interesting to see what they are proposing.

In Unity, Peace and Love

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

7redorbs (26th August 2012), Anchor (27th August 2012), Laurel (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    They are 'pulling in' magnetic current along the entire length of the transmission lines. If you find some of his previous threads, you'll see that is his central argument... there are No Electrons... only Magnetic Currents.
    Said really nicely here Kindred. You have my sincere thanks and gratitude. You do get how this is working.

All my work has been unfunded, I have worked alone. I have no reason to be lying to you or to deceive you. At best people who remain skeptical should concentrate on my misconceptions of how A.C systems work and my misconceptions about Tesla's work, if there are any. To do that though a great deal of experience and quite extensive background reading is required. In any case Jim Le Surf of St. Andrews University tells us that negative resistance, an invention mostly attributed to Tesla and his Tesla Magnifying Transmitter, can account for an infinitely increasing voltage in the parametric transformer. The only problem is, that a "mysterious current" from somewhere else appears to retard it.

This is the "cosmic" or "earth" current. And thus should be considered in your parametric transformation. It has been suppressed and only a handful of people have any basis or clue to how this secret military technology would work, in fact, it is boasted that it is a theoretical technology only, that the magneto dielectric system, of "two way electron currents" never existed, and that the longitudinal wave remains as theoretical. OF course this is regardless to the fact that the Marconi Wireless station in Bolinas operated for a number of years using this technology, fashioned on Tesla's ideas and consisting of the two currents of 291,000 miles per second (electrostatic component longitudinal) and 186,000 miles per second (transverse sinusoidal electromagnetic) component. It is interesting to note that the longitudinal wave's unit is "per time" wheras the transverse unit of measurement is "space/time". Algebraically and mathematically this can equate to a simple experiment of a string of infinite length existing accross a universe.

The transverse component being the petit nature of the dogma of science shaking it up and down wildly to exhibit but a small speck of nothingness in terms of movement, speed, and velocity and amplitude.

The longitudinal component being the superior Tesla wave of "lost science" pulling or pushing the wire only, exhibiting an infinitely fast speed, a 100% "efficiency", and transmission of any electrical potential "completely regardless of distance".

Einstein is dialing 911, and so are many scientists. Unfortunately the problem is they are not aware of this, or they would not have been misled, and built upon a false knowledge. It is true, what they say, if the A.C line doesn't do what I say, I'm crazy, but if it does do what I say, then the entire world has been misled. Energy scarcity is a lie, enjoyed by the privileged rich to subvert and control the few, by patent monopoly and by economic terror.

A device that spins indefinitely like a planet. This is what I am declaring, and it is not difficult to test.

Best,
    A

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), Matisse (29th August 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), noprophet (6th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

According to AC theory as it stands and magnetic theory as it stands, transformers should not work.

Yet they do.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

7redorbs (26th August 2012), Anchor (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), noprophet (6th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012), TargeT (28th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    According to AC theory as it stands and magnetic theory as it stands, transformers should not work.

Yet they do.
    Trust me, I have a basic electromagnet here, and when I switch it in air I get 1000's of volts. When I switch it without an air gap (like can be found in fork knife switches) using a G.E switch with minimum distance high speed contacts, then the voltage amplification effect disappears altogether. Quite simply there is more electricity running around than you started with, running around, not a lot, but enough for it to be useful in large bulk form. Without the air gap, it vanishes. All modern equipment are designed to get rid of these "incredibly damaging effects".

If incredibly damaging is getting more lightning bolts out than you put in, like dirty lightning found in nature, then these are the most incredibly damaging effects that have ever been known to exist.

So timing is important in getting the voltage from the charged air the same way that the aeroplane can when flying. When you remove the air for the electricity to jump between, and increase the velocity of the switch, then those extra free "tesla" volts disappear. This is total proof in my mind, but I have been quite thorough and provided at least 3 naturally occurring phenomenon in nature, and in the earths magnetosphere that might explain A.C effects without the incessant need exhibited by modern science and mathematics today to invent a new term. Rather, in this case we go back and we look at what is happening and consider a new inductive reason, by logical assessment and step by step and indeed, as you have said, we are brought to a conclusion that is impossible, yet the transformer works, and so, an adjustment is required unlike that made by Heaviside in the original Maxwell Equations.

I think that Quarternions probably have some answers but more work needs to be done

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 27th August 2012 at 00:04.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012), TargeT (28th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My video demonstration shows this effect clearly.
    I was unable to get anything clearly from your video. There is no explanation, no conceptual models, equations or theories, no circuit diagrams, no clear visuals on what all is involved in your circuit or how the components are connected, ... Just someone making sparks and some measurable voltage, touching a battery jumper cable clamp to a couple of wires, and, thankfully, silence after the background music ended at 9:20.

I really want to be clear here. I have made this entire post because of the great misconception that exists in society about Alternating Current (A.C) Electricity.

As I have said, we are taught in school, as children, and as college students, and university engineers - that A.C is more efficient, but we are not told why.

The reason why A.C is more efficient is because more magnets are being pulled from the air ..
    So you're not disagreeing that AC transmission is more efficient, just not for the reasons we are taught?

I'll agree with that ... though I don't understand the electricity-magnetism of Maxwell, Tesla or (perhaps) Keshe, I'll agree that what is taught is not right.

However telling me magnets are pulled from the air didn't help me toward any better understanding.

A magnet.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

haibane (25th September 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), TargeT (28th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

wanna access an abundant supply of energy , i can imagine a circular configuration to access it through an energetic portal , creating the portal in the centre of the device

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), selaviv (8th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paul,

Please read what I have stated how I believe, specifically, an A.C transformer works and what can be done with it. It's important to note I havn't disagreed with you. You said the A.C transformer was more efficient. What you didn't say was how! I have said how I think it works for you to see, and if you think it works different there is a space below for you to do that ;-)

I think everyone will agree, schematics and descriptions, and scientific terms, and mathematical equations are great, but if you do not have the how - like the how I provided - then there is no proper description for the transformer, and thus no proper mathematics or schematics.

This is akin to saying if you do not understand how electricity works, then you do not understand how to work with it. The logical reasoning behind this statement is that if you do not understand how it works you do not have the proper way to represent it mathematically or logically, without a how. The how is important. So describing A.C , or bidirectional polar currents as "more efficient", that tells us "what it is" - an assumption, it doesn't tell us how that assumption works. It tells us it's efficient. It tells us - nothing.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 27th August 2012 at 00:12.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

By the way, tangentially related to this thread, Veterans Today has a good piece on Tesla: Serbian Genius:Nikola Tesla – Tesla Museum

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th September 2012), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (27th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please read what I have stated how I believe, specifically, an A.C transformer works and what can be done with it.
    I have been unable to make sense of your opening post on this thread, after a couple of attempts now at reading it.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th September 2012), Laurel (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), TargeT (28th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paul,

An A.C transmission line is more efficient for other reasons than "A.C is more efficient".

The reason why the A.C Transmission line is more efficient is because the bi-directional pole changes in the transmission line over time (lengthwise). As a result of the push and pull (lengthwise), there is a middle point, a zero point, if you will, also known as a cross-point, where the pressure in the transmission line is neither positive or negative. AS a result, the transmission line becomes neutral, and positively charged magnets run from the surrounding thin air into the transmission line (crosswise). This is a basic transmission line problem.

That is why A.C transmission is more efficient than D.C.

Because in between the A.C cycles, that the D.C doesn't have, magnets flow in from the earths poles.

R.C.A and electrical companies have known for over 100 years, that planets, and the sun, affect transmission lines. The reason for this is actually because the suns and planets change the amount of magnets in the air and the earth. If geologists knew how mountains were formed, and what earthquakes and volcanoes were, then I expect they would have a firmer grip of the complex subject at hand here. It is simple though when you know how, and that is what I'm trying to show, for your average joe,

These systems of cumulative oscillations were theorised and demonstrated by C.P Steinmetz of General Electricity company, and Dr. Nikola Tesla of Westinghouse Electrical Company. There are much more complex transmission line problems involving the dimension of time and polarity change than this simple A.C line.

>However telling me magnets are pulled from the air didn't help me toward any better >understanding.

yes, I know, I appreciate that, but that is what my findings are. It was disconcerting to me too that the magnet was responsible for the electron, talk of quackery I thought. Then I did 2 years of experiments and found out for myself, just like Leedskalnin did. Except I had better materials and a head start, and his guide to help me. I think the reason why you find that magnets being pulled in from the air so ridiculous, is that is what you were taught to believe otherwise. This is what I started talking about from the start. I think we are taught wrong

It has taken a decade for me to unfool myself, and discover these mens work you know. I didn't just decide the air consisted of magnets, but the students, they don't decide for themselves any more than today's scientists and mathematicians are taught to, but all of the great maxwellian laws they quote, were derived from practical mens experiments, and I think that is revealing. That is why i decided to see what electricity was for myself, because it was clear that they didn't really know, and neither did I

There is a lot of talk about free energy, and "proof" , are these men insane? The sun is wireless conveying trillions of watts, and so is the moon. All wirelessly. Regardless of distance. The physicists tell us the gravity wave might move regardless of time. This is revealing. They build windmills and dams, yet ignore the wireless force that motivates them all. This is akin to developing technology you can sell vs technology that can solve world problems permanently. (Things you cant sell)

It is clear to what Tesla was committed to, and Leedskalnin and I claim to be committed and in good faith committed to in the same cause and I share here a lifes work, freely, and without asking for anything in return. I am quite penniless right now and ask for nothing, and I ask for you to consider that and the careful facts I place herein.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 27th August 2012 at 00:39.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Conchis (13th September 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What is a "magnet"? Apparently you are using the word in a different way than I understand it (see the horseshoe magnet image in an earlier post of mine in this thread.)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th September 2012), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

>However telling me magnets are pulled from the air didn't help me toward any better >understanding.

yes, I know, I appreciate that, but that is what my findings are. It was disconcerting to me too that the magnet was responsible for the electron, talk of quackery I thought. Then I did 2 years of experiments and found out for myself, just like Leedskalnin did. Except I had better materials and a head start, and his guide to help me. I think the reason why you find that magnets being pulled in from the air so ridiculous, is that is what you were taught to believe otherwise.
    I don't think you understand what I am saying.

I am not saying that the explanations of yourself, Leedskalnin, Maxwell and Tesla are ridiculous because I was taught otherwise.

I am convinced that what I was taught is wrong, and that these geniuses better understood these things.

I am saying I cannot figure out what you saying ... it sounds to me like you saying that magnets (as in pieces of magnetized iron) are pulled from the air into the wire carrying AC current.

I'm quite sure these geniuses were closer right than most ... but what to heck are you saying? Can you explain the theory, the concepts, ... I don't accept truth because some great person proclaimed it, or because someone else accomplished something that seems quite impossible while claiming to make use of that insight. I accept truth because I understand it.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (27th August 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), Oouthere (27th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012), TargeT (28th August 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I don't think you understand what I am saying.

I am not saying that the explanations of yourself, Leedskalnin, Maxwell and Tesla are ridiculous because I was taught otherwise.

I am convinced that what I was taught is wrong, and that these geniuses better understood these things.

I am saying I cannot figure out what you saying ... it sounds to me like you saying that magnets (as in pieces of magnetized iron) are pulled from the air into the wire carrying AC current.

I'm quite sure these geniuses were closer right than most ... but what to heck are you saying? Can you explain the theory, the concepts, ... I don't accept truth because some great person proclaimed it, or because someone else accomplished something that seems quite impossible while claiming to make use of that insight. I accept truth because I understand it.
    One can view some of 7RO's videos and see what he's doing. After reading his first posts, and delving into some of the particulars, I realized what he was discussing and revealing. What we call 'electric current', is truly Magnetic Current. Magnetic North current flows one way, Magnetic South current flows the other way, and they spiral around each other while passing along the surfaces of conductors.

Magnets contain and 'hold' this 'spiral' formation within their molecular structure, whereas, the Earth's (as well as the Sun's and Moon's) magnetic field 'feeds' all our 'electric systems'. We don't truly 'create' these magnetic currents, we 'tap' into them, and use them. This is an inherent aspect of the 'ether' that Tesla and Leedskalnin understood.

However, this is Not to say that I 'completely' understand it, but having been in the electrical industry, I get the gist of what 7RO and the others are telling us. If you can, get a copy of Leedskalnin's book 'Magnetic Currents'. A good read, particularly if you are a tinkerer, as he gives Lots of projects to do so as to acquaint oneself with the distinct aspects of this 'Magnetic Current'. One of the more interesting aspects is that each current (North or South) is truly somewhat 'independent', but they work best when in balance. Leedskalnin shows how most batteries produce more 'North' currents, than 'South' currents. Quite interesting!

In Unity, Peace and Love

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

13th Warrior (27th August 2012), 7redorbs (27th August 2012), Conchis (27th August 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (29th August 2012), selaviv (8th September 2012), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast