+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

7redorbs,

In my opinion you are on to something, but there is clarity missing in what you are writing here.

Some things that may help:

Construct a lexicon of the words you are using, and explain what you mean by them - starting with magnet.

Stop trying to take pot shots at established theory - on Avalon we are aware that most of it is bollocks and you are preaching to the converted.

Simply break down what it is that you are trying to convey.

It may be helpful if you are willing to spend some time in a (moderated) Q & A format.

Start with the basics and work from there.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

13th Warrior (27th August 2012), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (30th August 2012), nomadguy (30th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), sandy (29th August 2012), TargeT (28th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

he started talking about it in a Tesla thread, the magnets he speak of are particles Protons and Electrons that are the same, actually opposites of a magnetic particle, it just depends which direction it is pointed as it passes the measuring device...

amazingly simple...

but a mind blowing revelation to those who understand what he is sharing...

4. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here, what do people think this might be?

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2012-04-29-20h39m56s132.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	18001

Scientists and citizens alike ought to explain what this is to themselves using their conventional theories of science and engineering before dismissing the very specific statements that have been made here.

To do so in my mind is akin to ignoring Tesla's work at Wardenclyffe and his Colorado Spring notes, which particularly indicate the desirability of the elevated capacity, this is mostly due to the fact that the permanent magnet poles are equal on a ground level, but not when elevated, they become unequal.

This is important

Best,
    A

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (30th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), sandy (29th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Hi 7redorbs,

I find myself in the same position as Paul; I believe you understand the phenomenon that your are trying to explain but, the message isn't being conveyed coherently...

I understand that you are saying magnets are pulled in at the zero points of the sin wave form of an AC circuit. As you've stated yourself that this is a neutral point so, if this is neutral then where is the pressure differential(or polarity) that allows the magnets to enter the circuit?

Perhaps what is happening is that the magnets are pulled/pushed into the circuit from just above/bellow the zero point until the RMS value of the sin wave is reached?

I watched the video you've posted on this thread and i really can't come to any conclusions by viewing it other than i'm inclined to believe that intermittent connection(bouncing switch) to the DMM is causing the meter to have fits and isn't actually reading 1000's volts. Have you tried the same experiment with an analog meter to see if you get the same results? Also, it appears to me that what you are doing is pulsing a DC circuit?
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 27th August 2012 at 14:29.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Art (10th September 2012), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (30th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by 7redorbs (here)
    Here, what do people think this might be?

Attachment 18001

Scientists and citizens alike ought to explain what this is to themselves using their conventional theories of science and engineering before dismissing the very specific statements that have been made here.

To do so in my mind is akin to ignoring Tesla's work at Wardenclyffe and his Colorado Spring notes, which particularly indicate the desirability of the elevated capacity, this is mostly due to the fact that the permanent magnet poles are equal on a ground level, but not when elevated, they become unequal.

This is important

Best,
    A

As to the video with the huge arcs, I had tried to find them per this post; https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...294#post538294

As to some 'better explanations: Here's a few links to other postings, relative to what 7RO has been trying to convey:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post514331
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post516826

As stated before, I do feel that if one takes the time and effort to read Ed Leedskalin's book 'Magnetic Currents' and perform some of his experiments, one may understand more directly what is being discussed. For me, just reading it, and seeing how the experiments were performed were adequate to understand the principles involved. Here's a link to the Scribd version:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/242432/Ed-...nt-Illustrated

There is also the Eric Dollard videos where he dicusses some of the math behind Tesla's concepts. here's the link to his videos: http://pesn.com/2011/05/09/9501830_E...l_Wave_Energy/

In Unity, Peace and Love

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

7redorbs (28th August 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (30th August 2012), noprophet (6th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great stuff Kindred, Dollard and Tesla , quite coherently explained how their devices and experiments worked in their experiments, patents and books. As did Leedskalnin.

I recommend for people still struggling to understand to make an effort to read their books, my work is based on their logical and engineerable conclusions There is nothing mystical about this, just some of the descriptions I am giving, they are unsettling for most electricians, physicists and engineers. We need to do something about that, and this is my attempt.

cannot say how valuable enough the Dollard SFTS lecture is available on youtube that kindred has pointed out . There is easily more than 100 times as much information as is required to verify the culpability of this phenomenon, it does without doubt require further research, but the prehistoric idea of the charge existing on the surface of the conductor still exists, as does the barbaric scientific notion that the magnetic field is a static, non moving current. In my experiments I have determined the magnetic field to be recirculating and moving at incredibly high speeds, and, this requires the dielectric field of antithesis, to be considered, which as Dollard, Steinmetz, and many of my contemporaries are quick to point out. Particularly leedskalnin in the methodology of explaining A.C it shines through very readily, the MAGNETIC FIELD is not STATIC.

Science considers it static, non moving. Just take your basic electromagnet, and everything you know about science that is right, and adjust it so that the magnetic field is orbiting around the electromagnet, rather than the lines of force sticking out. That is the only readjustment that is required, the only readjustment required in electricity, engineering and the sciences is, and I mean the ONLY READJUSTMENT REQUIRED.... is... that the magnetic field is moving. It just so happens this small adjustment, has immense implications. Like energy scarcity becoming a "joke of monumental proportion".

that is where my experiments started, when it was claimed in a book I read that this was the case. Being technically minded I did not believe it, nor did I believe that waves that travel faster than light could exist, nor did I believe that the light wave we have today consisted of the faster wave. It does, and that is what I'm trying to share. If you find the "proof" of my work difficult to comprehend, or my descriptions unhappy , I recommend Tesla Colorado Springs Notes and Eric Dollards books Primary & Secondary Coils and Wireless Power.

I have read them both, they are extremely enlightening on this subject,

Best,
    a

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (30th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)

Laurel - I too work(ed) in the lighting industry, until just last year... was a custom product designer, and have previously worked in the electric utility arena. Yes, the LED's themselves work on 'dc', but the point by 7RO is that, truly, what we've been taught is that a generator, at great distances, has produced the 'power', which was 'transmitted' to the user. He's saying that this concept is somewhat false, in that they aren't transmitting 'electrons'. They are 'pulling in' magnetic current along the entire length of the transmission lines. If you find some of his previous threads, you'll see that is his central argument... there are No Electrons... only Magnetic Currents.

Eventually, what I think we will see is 'distributed generation'. Where everyone has their own power plant, thus the need for Any transmission system, A.C. or otherwise, is moot. The entire industry will be gone, as, once everyone can produce energy as they need it, on site, then, yes, 'dc' may be the norm, as the 'transmission problem' no longer exists.
    Kindred, your information is wonderful. My point is that I see changes in the industry literally every week. The pace is unlike anything I've seen first hand in my entire career.

While I'm not arguing at all with the concepts in this thread, I think it's important to look at the application side as well. How easily will it be to convert all of the average home-owner's appliances, etc? Will there be one big converter to handle the whole house?

~ L

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Laurel, we are talking here about deriving energy from the magnetic field of the earth and the sun, and the stars, nothing else. We are talking about driving machinery in the millions of Kilovolt amperes from the very force the electricity grid seeks to shield itself from. Aurora Borealis is the light that is produced from this cosmic energy, and it is has been viewed as a plague at power stations for a very long time (SEE ANOMALOUS VOLTAGES IN TRANSFORMERS circa 1910 publications). WH and GE struggled with these things. They were eliminated as "intereference".

This "interference" that the electricity grid "wants nothing of" , is capable of driving all of our machinery without cost in the same way it drives the very mass of the earth to rotate in it's entirety. They can't sell that though. It's wardenclyffe. It's a no go. People would just prefer it doesn't work, but the sun is working in it's inductive and electrostatic qualities just fine. The sea is moving in the trillions of watts per second. The scientists build dams and windmills!!!!

But the thing driving the thing they are powering their dams and windmills off?! It is wirelessly inducted from the sun!!! It is not hard to grasp ladies & gentleman!

This is in serious disparity with modern electricity. However many "new agers" and "self proclaimed archaelogists" consider that the pyramid builders were using it. It's an opinion, but one that can be technically tested with the works of these men. Having looked into the accounts of Hawass et al I am not satisfied with the current explanation for the operation of the pyramids and their function as burial chambers. Apparently archaeologists make very poor Egyptian priests, and even worse electrical engineers. Leedskalnin, the man that I speak of so fondly, is historically known to have claimed he knew the secrets of the pyramid builders. What an interesting remark, given what he has left behind. His books and his newspaper advertisements, and the peices of art and pictures he left at coral castle showing the sun and the earth and some rays in between them, and, also, something behind the sun! I think this is the cosmic force he speaks about, but that is speculation that part, the rest is not! This is a factual account of the statements of these men, and my pursuit of their aims

I am also talking about making more than immense quantities of electricity with some small amount of electricity. Eric Dollard makes the claim to have made "unlimited electricity from the square root of -1". Then the Navy stole all his stuff. This is an ongoing theme.. If we observe how a weather pattern amplifies existing currents, it can become more obvious how dirty lightning is able to produce more electricity than the volcanoe puts in it.

There is nothing complicated here! Just some serious readjustment required, and closer observation of nature .

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 27th August 2012 at 17:35.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012), noprophet (6th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), sandy (28th August 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (29th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I dug what you were saying. Perhaps you are a "INFJ" personality type. They are usually the intelligient thinkers and ponderers of solution, after seeing the "whole picture on the sum of the whole."

A sort of put yourself in that soul's place, walk in other's shoes to understand.

They are rare on the planet, but are needed to keep civilization in logical and common sense brotherly love. I noticed that our generation between the ages of 45 and 65, are not afraid of bogeyman tactics of old. WE know there's no Santa, Easter Bunny, or Halloween witches under our beds. WE have a sense of unity and love, regardless of color. If a person is "bonkers" then realize the "bonkeritis" doesn't go for just one color. I've noticed a few selfish and arrogant individuals in the creation of the 20th century PLAGUE HIV/AIDS.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HgiMqgjS-zM

Heartless bass turds, everyone of em. His only discomfort, was the right questions, backed by the guy's own research creation program for stocks, and being embarrassed for being busted, creating a biological genocidal targeting desease, to depopulate, those "tptw" deem unworthy to live among them.

I really do think, that if they had their way, the "mad minds of eminent domain" will bypass the rule of law, and just corporate puppet take all the citizen's and future generation's resource wealth to put in their coffers before their mortal heartless derierres, hit the box for a dirt nap.
    They can never own it all, they can never spend it all, just the addiction of accumulation of money, their GOD OF WALL STREET ELITES.

If you've heard of Vegas, well Wall Street is New York's vegas. Only they spend other people's money on the table as "kitty."

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Kindred (27th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

Laurel, we are talking here about deriving energy from the magnetic field of the earth and the sun, and the stars, nothing else....
    It is not hard to grasp ladies & gentleman!...
    There is nothing complicated here! Just some serious readjustment required, and closer observation of nature .
    These are lovely concepts but take it a step further and explain how this will be practically applied for the common, everyday person. How easy will it be to convert entire countries from AC to DC?

The fantasy of the idea is ONLY the first step. Keep going.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's not a fantasy. It's not a a lovely concept Laurel. It's how the earth rocks are charged by the sun. It is also how life builds it's mass up. From the mass of the sun, which is turned into light. It looks to me, what the granite in the great pyramids of giza are doing. Taking in the sun's magnetism and storing it as a weak field throughout the immense mass of the structure, a sound chamber exists inside.

It's engineering science. The reason why the earth has a magnetic north and south pole, and a running current , is because of the sun. Not says me, says engineering science, says NASA. Says the best quantum electro dynamics theories. What I am suggesting is not "new" nor is it "fanciful" or "fantastical". Merely rock, and metals absorb light as heat, and magnetism, like the giant lump of metal that the earths core really is. The earth is a giant metal conductor. The sun is a giant inductor. This is actually a fact not disputed by science. The meaningfulness of it is disputed, not the factual account. The earths magnetic field, is definitely coming from the sun, and other planets. It is a battery.

Granite slabs, like used in the Giza Pyramids "burial chambers" appear to store magnetic current in the stones, inside is a "chamber" or "sound base" where the Sarcophagus is, did you know if you strike the rock sarcophagus, it rings like a bell? Edward Leedskalnin tells us to ring the bell twice. Once you have a rock, or metal with magnetism in it, and you expose it to sound something special happens. The pyramids at Giza are designed this way. I have found I can produce unlimited amounts of voltage this way, and I chose to share it with you. I see now that this was a mistake.

If you do not understand , you are welcome to say, but do not accuse of fantasy or "fancy thought" what you do not yet understand

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 28th August 2012 at 13:13.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (29th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012), noprophet (6th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), sandy (29th August 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

22. Link to Post #32
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting thread.

I am still struggling with the information and trying to understand it... possibly because I've been trained - brainwashed in the education system and our mind find it difficult to deal with something that goes beyond the official paradigm.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

It's not a fantasy. It's not a a lovely concept Laurel. It's how the earth rocks are charged by the sun. It is also how life builds it's mass up. From the mass of the sun, which is turned into light. It looks to me, what the granite in the great pyramids of giza are doing. Taking in the sun's magnetism and storing it as a weak field throughout the immense mass of the structure, a sound chamber exists inside.

It's engineering science. The reason why the earth has a magnetic north and south pole, and a running current , is because of the sun. Not says me, says engineering science, says NASA. Says the best quantum electro dynamics theories. What I am suggesting is not "new" nor is it "fanciful" or "fantastical". Merely rock, and metals absorb light as heat, and magnetism, like the giant lump of metal that the earths core really is. The earth is a giant metal conductor. The sun is a giant inductor. This is actually a fact not disputed by science. The meaningfulness of it is disputed, not the factual account. The earths magnetic field, is definitely coming from the sun, and other planets. It is a battery.

Granite slabs, like used in the Giza Pyramids "burial chambers" appear to store magnetic current in the stones, inside is a "chamber" or "sound base" where the Sarcophagus is, did you know if you strike the rock sarcophagus, it rings like a bell? Edward Leedskalnin tells us to ring the bell twice. Once you have a rock, or metal with magnetism in it, and you expose it to sound something special happens. The pyramids at Giza are designed this way. I have found I can produce unlimited amounts of voltage this way, and I chose to share it with you. I see now that this was a mistake.

If you do not understand , you are welcome to say, but do not accuse of fantasy or "fancy thought" what you do not yet understand

Best,
    A
    No mistakes. Gifts. Lack of gratitude is a sad trait in some. Sometimes it is just poor language skill/usage that is at work, as I think is the case with Laurel. You are allowing me, and others, to make some breakthroughs here. You are making great sense. Impatience and hang ups on language are the adversary here. Please filter it out.

25. Link to Post #34
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Laurel (here)
    Quote Posted by Kindred (here)

Laurel - I too work(ed) in the lighting industry, until just last year... was a custom product designer, and have previously worked in the electric utility arena. Yes, the LED's themselves work on 'dc', but the point by 7RO is that, truly, what we've been taught is that a generator, at great distances, has produced the 'power', which was 'transmitted' to the user. He's saying that this concept is somewhat false, in that they aren't transmitting 'electrons'. They are 'pulling in' magnetic current along the entire length of the transmission lines. If you find some of his previous threads, you'll see that is his central argument... there are No Electrons... only Magnetic Currents.

Eventually, what I think we will see is 'distributed generation'. Where everyone has their own power plant, thus the need for Any transmission system, A.C. or otherwise, is moot. The entire industry will be gone, as, once everyone can produce energy as they need it, on site, then, yes, 'dc' may be the norm, as the 'transmission problem' no longer exists.
    Kindred, your information is wonderful. My point is that I see changes in the industry literally every week. The pace is unlike anything I've seen first hand in my entire career.

While I'm not arguing at all with the concepts in this thread, I think it's important to look at the application side as well. How easily will it be to convert all of the average home-owner's appliances, etc? Will there be one big converter to handle the whole house?

~ L
    I think it is reasonable to say, "Give me that problem to concern myself with". It is unreasonable to distract and suck energy out of an idea that is still not a reality yet. Let these ideas come forth, please. 7redorbs seems put off by your queries. You should be in perception of that. Is your real goal to drive him from posting this? Your questions and remarks would seem to have other real utilty . Personality disorder is another possibility.

I consider this to be a most important thread. A nice change. Hope instead of fear. Very refreshing.
    Last edited by modwiz; 28th August 2012 at 17:59.

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

There seems to be a bit of bluster in this thread and i hope we can get past this and down to brass tacks?

I'm asking questions to try and understand the concept and not from an angle to try to "debunk" the theory...

In my heart and mind i know this energy is available and in unlimited quantity. The problem is the energy is in a incoherent form; the solution is the device that can organize the energy into a coherent and usable form.

I don't have to be the one who figures this out but, if no one else is willing or able to...

It's been awhile since I've been immersed in electrical theory but, the concepts are creeping back into my mind.

It's said that in an inductive circuit that the current lags the voltage by 90 deg. so, when the voltage is at the zero point the current will be at peak...is this the condition that allows for the magnets to enter the circuit?

How does power factor correction fit into this equation? Would power factor correction improve the design or hinder it?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

7redorbs (28th August 2012), Kindred (29th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012), Reinhard (6th September 2012), sandy (29th August 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Some good clues here; i really think he's onto something...gotta trust the guy wearing Thor's Hammer!

Last edited by 13th Warrior; 28th August 2012 at 19:53.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Kindred (29th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012), Reinhard (6th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), sandy (29th August 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Poole knows a thing or two but I have not seen him with a working A.C "Air" device. Some understandably sceptical people point out it remains to be confirmed I have that, I appreciate this.

My external resistance calibratable analogue galvanometer arrived. More soon. Modwiz I appreciate your words, I genuinely want to share this because I now can see how important it was to Tesla Reich and Dollard. It now has a special place in my heart.

Best,
    A

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (29th August 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012), noprophet (6th September 2012), Reinhard (6th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), sandy (29th August 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (29th August 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Poole knows a thing or two but I have not seen him with a working A.C "Air" device. Some understandably sceptical people point out it remains to be confirmed I have that, I appreciate this.

My external resistance calibratable analogue galvanometer arrived. More soon. Modwiz I appreciate your words, I genuinely want to share this because I now can see how important it was to Tesla Reich and Dollard. It now has a special place in my heart.

Best,
    A
    My first thought is if Poole is having trouble getting a working model going it's because the wire diagram produced by the two cover sheets of Leedskalnin's books aren't as simple as they look; by just connecting two wires to create the open circuit...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), Reinhard (6th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

Best,
    A
    My first thought is if Poole is having trouble getting a working model going it's because the wire diagram produced by the two cover sheets of Leedskalnin's books aren't as simple as they look; by just connecting two wires to create the open circuit...
    Poole is not far from it though. Poole is a good man who deserves to be commended for his efforts as equally as Jeremy Stride,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7033500883_c7f5af2f5e_o.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	18033

Best,
    A

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (30th August 2012), Reinhard (6th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), sandy (29th August 2012), TargeT (29th August 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Laurel (here)
    Laurel, we are talking here about deriving energy from the magnetic field of the earth and the sun, and the stars, nothing else....
    It is not hard to grasp ladies & gentleman!...
    These are lovely concepts but take it a step further and explain how this will be practically applied for the common, everyday person. How easy will it be to convert entire countries from AC to DC?

The fantasy of the idea is ONLY the first step. Keep going.
    well this could lead to self powered appliances, DC draws in current naturally where A/C needs it to be pushed all the way to the appliance...

imagine buying a fan that doesn't need a cord, or batteries...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast