+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

7redorbs
    If at all possible can you focus for a moment on "Induction"?

Thanks everyone, I am still reading and re-reading this content. Very interesting thread so far!
    Why not now?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (30th August 2012), Reinhard (6th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (30th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    7redorbs
    If at all possible can you focus for a moment on "Induction"?

Thanks everyone, I am still reading and re-reading this content. Very interesting thread so far!
    I have trouble grasping that part as well.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), modwiz (30th August 2012), Reinhard (6th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A primer before full publication of my work.

superconductivity in iron converting iron mass to energy, at double energy plus of input! Burning Iron metal, like coal and getting those electrons without G.E or Pacific Gas.

Taking on the world, it is a dangerous business, because... there is no business in it,

It will all be in my book Technology for a New Future. Including proof that the electric field passing at 90 degrees to the wire, actually causes magnets to run in from the earths ground. It's not the "electrons" doing it themselves. It's the electrons enacting the earths magnets to fill up the iron,

Those struggling to understand why this is significant. Electricity is now free. And so you can run your car off this iron bar without fuel and turn your motor with it's electricity. Like a steam engine, except burning iron. It is, so efficient I think a single peice of iron no bigger than a thumb should get you around the world a few times,

I rest my case ladies & gentleman
    Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 6th September 2012 at 00:54.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Cjay (8th September 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (6th September 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), nomadguy (6th September 2012), noprophet (6th September 2012), Reinhard (6th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), seko (7th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

your video cuts off at the end when it sounds like your explaining what was going on, that is just a piece of iron with a conductive wire wrapped around it?

also the video start when your talking with music is a bit hard to understand (I'm terrible at accents other than my own).

I'd love to read your book, I suppose it will be fore sale soon?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

What pressure can do for you and electricity on an "empty tank"

Tesla's best discoveries still not understood by the common man. The book will be available soon my friend Don't worry!

Gravity changes at the equator, just like the magnetism does Isn't that great? Yeah, thats great. Let me introduce you to my flywheel.

Don't worry it will all be there. All these questions will have answers.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 6th September 2012 at 17:33.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (13th September 2012), Mad Hatter (7th September 2012), nomadguy (11th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), seko (7th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

What if negative resistance exists?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Axman (7th September 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (8th September 2012), modwiz (7th September 2012), nomadguy (11th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), seko (7th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Thank you for this thread.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

7redorbs (7th September 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (8th September 2012), modwiz (7th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), seko (7th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Thank you for this thread.
    Thank you most of all for reading it friend,

Best,
    A

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (8th September 2012), modwiz (7th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), seko (7th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I guess I must have missed something here, but I thought AC was simply more efficient to transmit over wires than DC, simply because AC can be generated at one voltage/current and transformed to much higher voltages but lower currents to reduce resistive losses.

Lets say an AC generator produces 1000 volts RMS at 100 amps (100,000 watts into a resistive load), stepped up using a transformer to say 10,000 volts/10 amps (still 100 kW if you ignore relatively low resistive and transformer losses), or if you like, 100,000 volts at 1 amp.

For anyone not familiar with electricity, the point of transmitting AC at high voltages and low currents is simply to reduce heating of the transmission system, (i.e. the wires, transformers, etc.) that get the electricity from the generating plant to your home. That heat would be wasted power. Nothing special about that. The system is not 100 percent efficient, but much better than generating AC for the US at 110 volts (230 volts in Europe). If we did it this way, absolutely HUGE THICK cables (using present technology) would be required to deliver the power needed to each home. To generate 100 kW at 110 volts the cables at the generator would need to carry 909 amps. Imagine trying to do that over a few miles, let alone hundreds! (OK, you could use room-temperature superconductors, but not sure they're available in the necessary quantities yet!)

Yes, all electronic devices need to have various DC voltages within them, typically, 5, 12, 24, 50 volts (and about 25,000 volts for any CRTs still in use), so DC transmission looks attractive.

So, if we decided to do what Edison wanted to do, generate and distribute DC, what voltage would we choose? As we now know, for efficient transmission over any distance, the same rules apply as for AC, i.e. generate it at high voltages and low currents. "We'd do it on a small scale, maybe a zero-point energy unit in every home - no transmission problems then!" Indeed not. So what voltage? 5, 12 volts or more? Don't forget, reducing DC voltage is fairly easy, but stepping it up can be inefficient as you must turn it into AC then back to DC!

Lets say 12 volts DC is decided. Nice and safe. No problems with electrocution or insulation. Fantastic for LED lighting. Many/most electronic devices will run nicely off 12 volts, all that stuff in your car for example. But cars don't have 3 kW kettles, toasters, tumble dryers or 15 kW cookers! You could run a 15 kW cooker off a 12 volt supply, if you cold afford (and handle) cables probably as thick as your wrist that would carry the necessary 1,250 Amps! (And have you any idea how strong a magnetic field 1,250 amps DC would produce in cables running in your home?)

I think AC has a future for some time yet...

Regards,

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 7th September 2012 at 16:50.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Nick, I think you did miss quite a bit, the thread isn't really about AC long haul transmission, its more about the phenomenon(s) that accompany electrical transmission & how certain of these phenomenon (that reportedly produce more watts than was input) have been ignored (or buried).

he is trying to describe this and says he has tested it (see his videos).

I find the idea of this all very interesting, and am trying to catch up with what he has posted, though I'm not feeling like I have a "firm grasp" on the concepts yet. (even this explanation may be off a bit)
    Where are you?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

13th Warrior (18th September 2012), Mad Hatter (8th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), seko (8th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I guess I must have missed something here, but I thought AC was simply more efficient to transmit over wires than DC, simply because AC can be generated at one voltage/current and transformed to much higher voltages but lower currents to reduce resistive losses.

I think AC has a future for some time yet...

Regards,

Nick
    Nick... having worked in the electric utility industry for 14 years, I can truthfully say that what 7RO is talking about IS Known... by a Few, but the reality behind his concepts, and those that Tesla knew, is not taught. I'll provide the links to the various threads that he has started, in sequence beginning with the first (Tap on, Tap off...). If you peruse these items, you will begin to see what he's talking about. In a few of my own posts in these threads, I've synthesized some of what he's saying into some 'easier to understand' speak, although I'll be the first to admit that I'm still learning about the consequences of these understandings.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post505218

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post525972

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post532964

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post537723

Enjoy! (warning... its a Lot of reading, but well worth it if you are truly interested in knowing...)

In Unity, Peace and Love

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (8th September 2012), nomadguy (11th September 2012), sandy (8th September 2012), seko (8th September 2012), TargeT (8th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

For those formally trained who may have a hard time getting their heads around some of this it may pay to question some of what is still being taught as gospel today.

This is from Tom Beardens site and although he may be off the mark with some of what he points at he has in my opinion made a decent effort to try and, shall we say, re-gauge some of the mathematics to align with current experimental reality... of course such an approach is deemed as a complete fail in the eyes of current academia but for those with eyes to see.?..

Flaws in Classical EM Theory

1. Eliminates the Internal EM Inside the Scalar Potential.
    2. No Definition of Electrical Charge or of Scalar Potential.
    3. Equations Still Assume Material Ether Per Maxwell (Unchanged).
    4. Use of Force Fields in Vacuum is False (and Known to be So).
    5. Treats Charge q as Unitary Instead of Coupled System q=ø(q)m(q).
    6. Confuses Massless Potential Gradients as Forces (See #3, #4).
    7. Does Not Utilize Mass as a Component of Force (See #23).
    8. Erroneously Assumes EM Force Field as Primary Causes.
    9. Topology of EM Model Has Been Substantially Reduced.
    10. Does Not Include Quantum Potential or Action at a Distance.
    (something Uncle Albert really had problems with :-P )
    11. Does Not Include Superluminal Velocity of Inner EM Components.
    12. Does Not Utilize Extended Near-Field Coulomb Gauge Effects.
    13. Does Not Include EM Generatrix Mechanism For Time Flow.
    14. Does Not Unify Photon and Wave Aspects (Requires 7-D Model).
    15. Does Not Include Electron Spin and Precession (See #19, #24).
    16. Treats EM Energy As Existing in "Chunks," Instead of as Flow.
    17. Confuses Energy and Energy Collection (See #16).
    18. Discards Half of Every EM Wave in Vacuum (See #22).
    19. Erroneously Uses Transverse Vacuum Wave; It's Quasi-Longitudinal.
    20. Arbitrarily Regauges Maxwell's Equations to Eliminate Overunity Maxwellian Systems.
    21. Omits Phase Conjugate Optics Effects (Which are the Rule in Internal EM).
    22. Does Not Include EM Cause of Newtonian Reaction Force.
    23. Erroneously Assumes Separate Force Acting on Separate Mass.
    24. Confuses Detected Electron Precession Waves as Proving Transverse EM Waves in Vacuum
    (Remnant of Old "EM Fluid" Concept).

25. Due to Error in String Wave, Omits the Ubiquitous Antiwave.
    26. Assumes Equilibrium; Not True Unless Include Vacuum Interactions.
    27. Higher Topology Required, to Model Electromagnetic Reality.
    28. Lorentz surface integration discards giant Heaviside curled energy transport component.
    29. Has nothing at all to say about form of EM entities in massless space.

30. Eliminates the infolded general relativity using EM-force as curve agent.
    31. Does not include longitudinal EM wave phase conjugate pairs as time domain oscillations.
    32. Does not include EM mechanism that generates time flow and flow rate.
    33. Does not include time-excitation charging and decay.
    34. Does not include time-reversal zones.

@ 7redorbs
    Quote What if negative resistance exists?

Well... Gabriel Kron certainly thought so and even built a few for GE.

Question: In the video you posted along with that statement, is the copper coil in the foreground part of the circuit you are using?

Thank you in advance for your time and energy

<Sorry for the interrupt I just had a need to bookmark and bump another brilliant Avalon thread>
    <resume normal program>

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

7redorbs (10th September 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), nomadguy (11th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (8th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Thanks for the info, TT, Kindred and MHatter. Well unfortunately, like many others, I am handicapped by a conventional engineering training/background/experience, but I have no problem accepting what I may have been taught was... incomplete. It just served me well to design/build/operate equipment which functioned (usually) as predicted.

We all know science is littered with dogma, when the truth is plain to see, once you know how to see it. (The opposition to the theory of continental drift/plate tectonics, despite literally 'mountains' of evidence being a classic example.)

So, I wonder... how different would the world be if scientific endeavour one day reveals that classical EM theory is incorrect/incomplete and corrects the flaws above in post #52?

Regards,

Nick

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

7redorbs (8th September 2012), Art (10th September 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (8th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

@ Nick
    Quote So, I wonder... how different would the world be if scientific endeavour one day reveals that classical EM theory is incorrect/incomplete and corrects the flaws
    As some wag put it "Scientists only have to convince their peers that something works but Engineers actually have to make things work" and keeping in mind another apparent truism that science seems to advance one funeral at a time...I'm banking on people with skill sets such as yours to think outside the box to make that different world and leave the current crop of scientists to quibble about how it was done after the fact.

There are no ifs or buts about it, the paradigm shift required for humanity to embrace FE is huge and why most of those involved in profiting from the current methodologies, either directly or indirectly, fight tooth and nail to maintain the $tatu$ quo.

Once the energy issue is solved that leaves shelter, food and water to be addressed properly, by comparison how hard could that be?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

7redorbs (9th September 2012), nomadguy (11th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 994 posts

Here's a quote directly from the Keshe Foundation's discussion of Magnetism:

Magnetism
    (release date 8.1.2005) - REF 23
    In this paper it is written, "The question is where did the Magnetism come from? This is the Secret of creation. The world is made of one thing and only one thing and that is Magnetism. Its combination and interaction with its own different strength fields makes it appear as different Matter. The rest of creations are the outcome of these interactions of different strength of this thing called magnetism and the forces it creates. Magnetism is the origin of existence and the real singularity in its full meaning".

http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/me...list-of-papers

From this it can be discerned that 7RO is absolutely correct in his statement that 'all there is, is magnetism'... as both Tesla, and Leekskalin also understood.

It can also be found on this page, an explanation of how the Earth's magnetic field is Really produced... which includes the concept of a 'central sun'... Just as Nassim Harramein has postulated. THIS is Why all these understandings are being ignored and sidelined as strongly as possible by the current powers. These understandings will completely undermine the current energy and power/control paradigm as it stands today.

I strongly urge everyone to read and understand these excerpts, and, if possible, to disseminate their information as widely as possible. The more that are aware of this knowledge, the less likely it can be squelched and forgotten.

In Unity, Peace and Love

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

7redorbs (10th September 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Jean-Luc (10th September 2012), Mad Hatter (10th September 2012), sandy (10th September 2012), TargeT (9th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

The link in Kindreds post to the Keshe foundation comes with a trojan...Of course one can't help but wonder who might have put that there and why...

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    The link in Kindreds post to the Keshe foundation comes with a trojan...Of course one can't help but wonder who might have put that there and why...
    The odds are quite good that this is a false positive. If I understand Sophos correctly, it is for Mac's, and if I understand Mal/HTMLGen-A it only runs on Windows (despite what it says at your Sophos link). Unfortunately, your report doesn't provide enough additional detail to be sure, probably because Sophos didn't provide you much more detail. The check for Mal/HTMLGen-A can apparently trigger incorrectly in pages using google-analytics.com, which that Keshe page uses.

Disclaimer: I am running on Linux, not Windows nor Mac. For that reason, amongst others, I could easily be mistaken in several of the details in the previous paragraph.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

34. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can now confirm I am able to reduce the resistance of the copper cable of fixed length to less than 1/2 of it's original ohmage. It was achieved by applying a rapidly breaking down D.C supply for an A.C pulse in the transformer coil, I find that the resistance of the complete coil, which should be positive - is dipping to zero. Then for the impossible, the resistance drops below zero, and stays there. If that was not enough, then is the unbelievable. The resistance of the fixed length transformer coil, keeps dropping still. It is now below zero. So for each impression afterwards, on the transformer coil, there is an excess current in the wire that would not have otherwise been there (the resistance will only be positive in a constantly connected system).

This is akin to saying a constantly connected system is capable of giving a constant current. In my system it isn't constantly connected, so neither is the current. Timing is important. If you leave it constantly connected like all of the transformers that work today, you will not be able to reduce the metal coil's resistance temporarily to zero, like I have in this 1 hour video. Then, for each 12volts at 20amps I apply thereafter, the resistance of the wire is reduced , and so the voltage is higher. Therefore this "electromagnet" is in fact an amplifier not dissimilar from the operational amplifier or opamp as boasted by the science men.

However, I have noted that the iron's high internal resistance, causes voltage to decrease, and as a result causes a rapid drop in resistance when the power is removed. This is the part that nobody see's because of the way G.E generators work. Here the irons internal resistance appears to be a driving force for generating current. Where an infinite resistance would be the most ideal power source.

There is more proof that this is an amplification effect. The iron, you might note, it does not "catch on fire" immediately, and boil at the 2750C. First the iron core fills up, and, when it fills up with so much magnetism, the internal resistance of the transformer coil actually surpasses the range of my ohmmeter. As a result, the admittance of the iron is low because of the saturation (density of magnetism). Or rather the iron is Dammed up, and full, and once it gets full, then the constant flow of electricity in it causes the resistance to rapidly increase.

The reason why my system works is because I don't let the iron get full of magnets, I pull away the charge at the right inertial frame, so that the iron resistance is mitigated. When there is a push there is a positive resistance (charging). When there is a pull there is a negative resistance (discharging).

The experiment speaks for itself and doubters are welcome to continue. I will be very curious to listen to your explanation of the superconductivity of my coils with 0 resistance, and, with the negative resistance that follows in achievement.

Now people are going to be surprised by this.

The truth of it is, you will never get these sort of results unless your goal is an infinite internal resistance, or obstruction to your magnetic current (electricity), and to vary it. I have found varying that extremely high internal resistance , as a differential potential, it results in a negative point I/V range much in the same way as is present in a Gunn Diode.

It can be used for the synthesis of voltage in step-ranges from 10kV to 1TV range. I am only using one negative resistance magnifier, but Tesla and Leedskalnin, used multiple in serial and parallel as to increase the multiplicative effects.

I am still having problems accepting this myself, which is why I will enjoy to see what other peoples opinions are, and as always, this will help me formulate the best description and explanation.

Without sounding mean, if I am right, and that is an if, science should be compared to furry creatures which frolic woods and rustle trees and bushes looking for things they can use for nesting. I believe for all species then, It is only a matter of time. Until they by Chance fate have the power to alter the course of history, based on nothing but a passing observation. One which is used already but, it's important essence missed by others, The ability to reduce transformer coils resistance, temporarily, for the next A.C stop start. The ability to reduce transformer coils resistance below 0 with an ideally high external resistance.

It's worth noting this power source with a load, will increase it's efficiency, given the internal resistance. This is not magic. Merely the fact that a very high internal resistance will increase voltage because voltage is a potential difference, and therefore any ideally high internal resistance, such as a fusion or plasma reaction, and it's high resistance, is capable of channeling vast amounts of almost unimaginable energy, in the same way the sun converts millions of cubic tonnes of hydrogen into wireless energy every second.

My theory is that the negative resistance is actually a result of the "blue" arc that travels up from the ground. This stream of inward current from the environment into the transformer is usually suppressed, or ignored, by the immense power of a normal power supply. If the power is kept the same, and the contact varied, then, the blue-arc, will have time to establish the negative field in the metal, and then the apparent contravention of the conservation of energy.

We all know that the electrons are motivated, like a mechanical machine, to spin, and, we know that if it were not for this wheelwork of nature spinning the mechanical electrons, then, the chemical reactions would not work anymore, and the battery would not make power.

So the atoms, in their natural state, and their wheelwork of rotation. It is against the conservation of energy, because they are moving without consuming a known energy source. The still atoms, the "energyless" "fixed state" atoms.

They are actually in a constant state of energy and movement. So, if only perpetually rotating atoms can create electricity in the battery, then, only perpetual rotating objects, will be able to create electricity indefinitely aswell. Of course you may say, these are simple statements to make, but unfortunately they are not. All atoms at rest, what we call zero energy or the neutral state, they are actually exchanging energy somewhere, or they would not be spinning around. So the goal really is to create an A.C magneto that does what the atom can do, that is big, because we know if that is spinning around all the time, then we are getting the electricity all the time aswell.

Many will not like this, but that is what I have sacrificed my life to give, a chance that I easily could not have had

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 10th September 2012 at 07:00.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (10th September 2012), Mad Hatter (10th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), nomadguy (11th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

36. Link to Post #59
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ladies & Gentleman, I cannot say enough that it disapoints me in my heart that there are not more people interested in these phenomenon.

You do realise this may be the missing connection between magnetic current and gravity? The missing connection between electrical current and the 90 degree flow of magnetism inwards relative to it from an external source other than the electrical field. Reverse resistance and zero impedance, the scientists tell us are impossible, for if they were all energy would be abundantly cheap and free. Electrical generation devices would create energy from the thin air and pull it in to them. And long transmission lines would have a resistance of exactly zero, and absolutely no losses whatsoever.

It is of course somewhat a great shame that more people were not interested in these important phenomenons.

For instance in the Kecksburg UFO case, nobody has put it together that all the eyewitnesses heard a "fizzling" sound which they described as "not unlike a mag-welder". This statement may be revealing, for if it was not a burning rock from space, given the military having advanced tracking systems for such things, it would seem strange that eyewitnesses would see multiple extraction armed army officers for such a thing and a flat bed truck removing the object. Is this normal activity for military to recover meteors at night with a flatbed? Many witnesses retracted their statements for radio broadcasts mysteriously.

I have noticed when working with these strange magnetic, possibly Tesla-overunity effects (as Tesla he himself described this fizzling at low voltages). In my case 12V and 18A enters an iron bar and sets it on fire, 15 amps is able to leave it, and so 3 amps is only spent reducing the iron to it's constituent protons electrons and neutrons. Or rather, releasing the North and South Pole magnets for driving turbine and electrical system of the iron, as if it were wooden coal, and then powering your device with it.

There is much deeper connections than just the "Nazi Bell" or "Kecksburg" , or even the "strong smell of sulphur" nearby so-called alien beings and poltergeist demons. Are you people realy convinced these demonic creatures exist? I am certain of it, but not for the very mainstream deceptions and reasons that are given. The clue, if a UFO, or an alien space ship is really an alien space ship, is of course in an article by Nikola Tesla called "True Wireless". I transcribed the whole thing for my book, and he even explains the effect can be used in craft potentially like the Kecksburg. Tesla states that it would be a great pity if man was prevented from traveling to space with these energy contraptions. Did somebody go to space with these contraptions? Or did somebody else in space possess them?

My book is pending release on 12.12.12. Technology for a New future. I have collated pictures proving my point about the non-existing electrons and the true path of radio waves through the earth around coil & transmitters. It shows many things including the Egyptians and Mayan snakes and symbols. It even appears to show pictures of men holding staffs, made souly out of a violet etheric mixture. The experiment also shows a swaying axial orbit of the so-called negative charge electrons, proving once and for all that not just the negative charge is rotating in one direction, but the positive charge rotates in the opposite direction, meeting it and alternating, which causes an axis change between 15 and 45 degree's to the electrical flare, this can be seen in my previous 1 hour video. The device is a serious one, and it is capable of modifying the mind and the pinneal gland itself.

If you men and women really are new agers that want the answers to the pyramid builders and the "Alien technology", or the "True Tesla Wireless". You need look no further. All of it is here, including non-locality and entanglement effects. Aligning electrons with magnetic fields causes a "coupling" of magnetic kind, maybe because electrons are positive and magnetism is positive and negative. JJ thompson advocates subsequently called Tesla's discovery of aetheric energy the electron and it was generally forgotten a voltage of any given value could be obtained by the Tesla vacuum tube. Repeat, yes, you do hear correctly, Nikola Tesla designed a vacuum tube that can store INDEFINITE amounts of voltage. Such a thing does not exist today, a testament to the proof that the bgovernment and military took a large step back long ago. One that not only Tesla warned about, but described in it's marvel of flying ships, worthy of king solomon himself, and how, such things are at the risk of a government and military takeover.

One needs look no further than R.C.A David Sarnoff , G.E & Sony Electrical company spinoffs to see where this "free enterprise" has brought us. Are you sure it is free enterprise? Again, are you sure those negative electrons and positive protons are not the positive north and negative south pole? Are you sure those air gaps are not neutrons or equators?

--

Before my research work I knew nothing about electricity. The only thing I knew was that nobody knows what electricity is. So I thought I am going to find out why they do not know. I thought that if electricity could be made and managed for over a hundred years, and the makers do not know what it is, there is something wrong about it. I found out that the researches were misled by wrong instruction books and by one-sided instruments. Volt meters and ampere meters are one sided. They only show what is called by instruction books positive electricity, but never show negative electricity. Now you can see that one-half of the electricity escaped their notice. If the researchers had used the same kind of equipment I use to demonstrate what magnetic current is, they would have found out a long time ago what electricity is. The positive electricity is composed of streams of north pole individual magnets, and negative electricity is composed of streams of south pole individual magnets. They are running one stream of magnets against the other stream in whirling irght hand twist, and with high speed.

Sunlight is light when it passes through some obstruction like the air, by going through an empty space it is not much of a light.

The new book Technology for a New Future will be released by the end of this year.

Best,
    A

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (13th September 2012), Mad Hatter (13th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

38. Link to Post #60
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

"He described relativity as a 'beggar wrapped in purple whom ignorant people take for a king.' In support of his statement he cited a number of experiments he had conducted as far back as 1896 on the cosmic ray. He has measured cosmic-ray velocities from Antarus, he said, which he found to be fifty times greater than the speed of light, thus demolishing, he contended, one of the basic pillars of relativity, according to which there can be no speed greater than that of light.”
    -- New York Times, 7/11/35.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (13th September 2012), Mad Hatter (13th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast