+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Mad Hatter dons his twisted semantic logic cap

<for a bit of fun bumping this thread...>

In the Einstein's famous equation: E=mc2

E stands for the energy of the object in question.
    m stands for it's mass, and
    c stands for the speed of light in vacuum,
    ( which is: c = 2.99792458 108 m/s )

To be fair... is it not the case that this implies, not that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, but nothing with MASS can travel faster than the speed of light (in a vacuum)?

Logic would then dictate that a photon(discrete packet of light) traveling at the speed of light in a vacuum must have a mass of no greater than zero.

Hm... o
    f course we where all taught that 0 even if multiplied by a really really big ferkin number still equals nothing, nada, zip, zero!!

So if we plug the mass of the photon '0' into that equation we get...

E = 0 x c2thus we get E=0 for a photon traveling at the speed of light in a vacuum.

Does that mean all light is stationary but the vacuum is moving away very very very quickly?

<resume normal programming>

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

7redorbs (16th September 2012), haibane (25th September 2012), Kindred (13th September 2012), norman (21st November 2012), TargeT (13th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Mad Hatter dons his twisted semantic logic cap

<for a bit of fun bumping this thread...>

In the Einstein's famous equation: E=mc2

E stands for the energy of the object in question.
    m stands for it's mass, and
    c stands for the speed of light in vacuum,
    ( which is: c = 2.99792458 108 m/s )

To be fair... is it not the case that this implies, not that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, but nothing with MASS can travel faster than the speed of light (in a vacuum)?

Logic would then dictate that a photon(discrete packet of light) traveling at the speed of light in a vacuum must have a mass of no greater than zero.

Hm... o
    f course we where all taught that 0 even if multiplied by a really really big ferkin number still equals nothing, nada, zip, zero!!

So if we plug the mass of the photon '0' into that equation we get...

E = 0 x c2thus we get E=0 for a photon traveling at the speed of light in a vacuum.

Does that mean all light is stationary but the vacuum is moving away very very very quickly?

<resume normal programming>

Wouldn't that mean that all mass is stationary and the vacuum propels it or is that too simple? My mind is a churning........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by 7redorbs (here)
    First the iron core fills up, and, when it fills up with so much magnetism, the internal resistance of the transformer coil actually surpasses the range of my ohmmeter. As a result, the admittance of the iron is low because of the saturation (density of magnetism). Or rather the iron is Dammed up, and full, and once it gets full, then the constant flow of electricity in it causes the resistance to rapidly increase.

The reason why my system works is because I don't let the iron get full of magnets, I pull away the charge at the right inertial frame, so that the iron resistance is mitigated. When there is a push there is a positive resistance (charging). When there is a pull there is a negative resistance (discharging).

The experiment speaks for itself and doubters are welcome to continue. I will be very curious to listen to your explanation of the superconductivity of my coils with 0 resistance, and, with the negative resistance that follows in achievement.
    so its sort of like a swing? your allowing a full build up then pulling the source sort of like "pumping" your legs at the right moment on a swing.. perhaps that's not a good example

Could you analogize this to kenetic energy, how are you timing your current drops, just by instinct or are there any "clues" as to when full internal resistance is reached?

it sounds to me like your creating a great vaccume & allowing the surrounding environment to fill it with your on/off power pulsing, is that correct?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

7redorbs (14th September 2012), Mad Hatter (14th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

What pressure can do for you and electricity on an "empty tank"

Tesla's best discoveries still not understood by the common man. The book will be available soon my friend Don't worry!

Gravity changes at the equator, just like the magnetism does Isn't that great? Yeah, thats great. Let me introduce you to my flywheel.

Don't worry it will all be there. All these questions will have answers.

Best,
    A
    I particularly like this analogy shown in the video...

the Absence of something, draws Other somethings towards the place of Absence.

I'll suggest that the 'longitudinal sparks' are Incoming... Not 'emitting' (to my eye at least )

In Unity, Peace and Love

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (14th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    What pressure can do for you and electricity on an "empty tank"

Tesla's best discoveries still not understood by the common man. The book will be available soon my friend Don't worry!

Gravity changes at the equator, just like the magnetism does Isn't that great? Yeah, thats great. Let me introduce you to my flywheel.

Don't worry it will all be there. All these questions will have answers.

Best,
    A

I'll suggest that the 'longitudinal sparks' are Incoming... Not 'emitting' (to my eye at least )

In Unity, Peace and Love
    yeah, I'm wondering if the resistance drop is related to the rise and fall of AC voltage, maybe you I wonder if it can be related to a pulse generator or something of that nature.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

so its sort of like a swing? your allowing a full build up then pulling the source sort of like "pumping" your legs at the right moment on a swing.. perhaps that's not a good example

Could you analogize this to kenetic energy, how are you timing your current drops, just by instinct or are there any "clues" as to when full internal resistance is reached?

it sounds to me like your creating a great vaccume & allowing the surrounding environment to fill it with your on/off power pulsing, is that correct?
    This is a good analogy and can say it is very close to what I feel is happening. Really appreciate your replies on this one. I like a lot of what is being said.

Remember E= M * VL^2

VL being velocity Light

Tesla saying Velocity of Wave = (PI / 2 )* VL

Notice that tesla gives two speeds for his velocities but einstein only gives one. I wonder why. Could it be the delusive electron? The positive electrical charge? Yes it could, there are two currents, not one. Tesla and Leedskalnin knew this and now so can we. I am proud of the folks that have specifically applied themselves and even I have been surprised how quickly they can come up with an explanation that is not unlike mine nor Tesla's.

Interesting isn't it?

I may not have mentioned it but I recently came up with a way to generate electricity from just gravity from orbiting satellites, like a water siphon, gravity is what some might dislike me to call the north and south pole.

Look mum, no solar panel! but son how are you getting the solar power? The same way the earths core does ma!

I'm also working with electrical conductors which change their lattice structure during electron rotation. (oops no electrons ma part 2!). Sarcastic humor added for effect

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 14th September 2012 at 15:24.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (24th September 2012), Mad Hatter (18th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (14th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

First the iron core fills up, and, when it fills up with so much magnetism, the internal resistance of the transformer coil actually surpasses the range of my ohmmeter. As a result, the admittance of the iron is low because of the saturation (density of magnetism). Or rather the iron is Dammed up, and full, and once it gets full, then the constant flow of electricity in it causes the resistance to rapidly increase.

The reason why my system works is because I don't let the iron get full of magnets, I pull away the charge at the right inertial frame, so that the iron resistance is mitigated. When there is a push there is a positive resistance (charging). When there is a pull there is a negative resistance (discharging).

The experiment speaks for itself and doubters are welcome to continue. I will be very curious to listen to your explanation of the superconductivity of my coils with 0 resistance, and, with the negative resistance that follows in achievement.

SO... 7RO... This begs the question; What's the frequency? [Kenneth]

(which leads to a musical interlude

I'll point out that some of the earliest 'ufo' reports that I remember reading about, back in the 80's, related that these craft affected the observer's compass' such that they began to rotate at a frequency/rpm of about 1/sec.

7RO... Sound familiar?

I think this will be the next required area of investigation. To operate efficiently, a feedback circuit will be necessary - using the natural impulses to create the timing 'break' that appears to be of importance.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 14th September 2012 at 23:37.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th September 2012), TargeT (14th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Interesting isn't it?
    Very intersting, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to electricity (maybe an advantage?) and it seems that reading anything on the topic may be close to a waste of time (based on the info you have put on this forum) I've been trying to catch up with more of the BoarderLand's material (spesificaly E. Dollard) but even then a lot goes over my head...

I don't supose there's much reading material (aside from your book.. haha) out there that could help in this situation is there?
    Where are you?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Interesting isn't it?
    it seems that reading anything on the topic may be close to a waste of time (based on the info you have put on this forum) I've been trying to catch up with more of the BoarderLand's material (spesificaly E. Dollard) but even then a lot goes over my head...

I don't supose there's much reading material (aside from your book.. haha) out there that could help in this situation is there?
    Have you looked at Ed Leedskalnin's book 'Magnetic Current"? I posted a link to a free version in one of these threads... a simply written piece that may help. You can probably find it as easily as I did. It was on 'Scribd', if I remember correctly.

Here is the post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post545074
    Last edited by Kindred; 14th September 2012 at 23:59.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Mad Hatter (18th September 2012), modwiz (15th September 2012), TargeT (17th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

that scribd link doesnt seem to work, I found the text here: http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcurnt.txt

Quote Magnetic current is the same as
    electric current is a wrong expression. Really it is not one current, they are
    two currents, one current is composed of North Pole individual magnets in
    concentrated streams and the other is composed of South Pole individual
    magnets in concentrated streams, and they are running one stream against the
    other stream in whirling, screwlike fashion, and with high speed. One current
    alone if it be North Pole magnet current or South Pole magnet current it
    cannot run alone. To run one current will have to run against the other.
    Last edited by TargeT; 17th September 2012 at 22:15.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

that scribd link doesnt seem to work, I found the text here: http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcurnt.txt
    Well, I'm glad you were able to find one that you could read... that's what counts... I will say, I just clicked on the link I provided in that post, and it worked fine... so, some will be able to read it there, others will have your link to use.. Two Sources Are Better than One! Thanks for the update!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)

Makes me think of the absence at the center of the earth that created the attraction of particles to form the planet .. or at the center of the sun, an absence of Source .. a separation from Source. A Being that has seen itself as separated from Source, creating in this realm the effects of creation via that distinguished vibration that vibrates on it's own without refreshing itself in Source (oneness). Who is this being at the center of the earth? Gaia? Lucifer? the human collective consciousness? (our religions, myths and folklore would have you believe Lucifer).

Just stopping to conceptually expand on your comment via a thought experiment ... As you were!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

7redorbs (18th September 2012), Mad Hatter (18th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #73
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wonder what electrical engineers have to say about this

I was left speechless. What i'm working here is with what Tesla and Leedskalnin, Dollard and Reich was working with.

Best,
    A

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), modwiz (21st September 2012), NancyV (20th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (24th September 2012), sandy (21st September 2012), TargeT (20th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

The lighting in this latest video is much better, I can clearly see the large chunk of steel (Iron) wrapped with copper (it appears) resting on top of what looks like an all thread rod (bent into a U) with a larger amount of copper wound on to each end of the "U" equally.

so your using copper and iron (Iron being important according to Ed Leedskalnin's book )

is it your understanding that the resistance slowly building back up as magnets fill the iron again? (as its a small magnet vacuum after you lowered the resistance?) any chance we could see a diagram or two & maybe a build list for your experiment?

the wire you are touching to the piece of iron, what is that connected to? the middle of the U all thread rod?

anychance you could give a break down of what you think is happneing during the different parts of the video?
    Where are you?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

modwiz (21st September 2012), NancyV (20th September 2012), sandy (21st September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Target, currently I am unable to answer your questions but I do have my own opinion about what is going on and have practical applications for use. I appreciate the other videos had bad lighting it wasn't really the intention, but I'm glad to have done an experiment in the day for once.

Here is the second clue anyway. I hope it finds your way.

Hint: electrons go one way around the circuit loop. Right?

Something exciting about the structure of iron.
    Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 20th September 2012 at 23:57.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

modwiz (21st September 2012), NancyV (20th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (24th September 2012), sandy (21st September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (21st September 2012)

31. Link to Post #76
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

One D.C terminal connected to frame.

Other terminal connected to 1 end of iron. Other end of iron connected to top primary wire and secondary bottom wire fuse-point of transformer.

Frame connected to bottom primary wire and secondary top wire fuse point of transformer.

IT's not your average B&Q , Homebase or Wal-Mart stuff. It's everything that Einsteins glorified electromagnetism isn't. For the other answers I'm inclined to suggest buy the book, not least because I require urgently funding to continue my larger experiments, but mostly because of the time it would take to repeat things that are already in the book. But most importantly the labour and love that has been put into producing this work I hope is sometimes self evident by the elegance which certain things are put, I can assure you the descriptions i the book are elegant, 100,000 words of it now. And pictures like the one above which defy explanation, without the assistance of terms produced by Tesla. My book will go on to explain that there are 4 types of current.

1Alternating current
    2Direct Current
    3Impulse Current
    4Oscillating Current

1 , 3 and 4 are attributed to the great genius Nikola Tesla and Direct current is attributed to the great contributor of efficient electrical systems Edison of General Electricity company.

3 and 4 notably do not exist anymore.

They were "deleted". The problem is that the very first radio and electrical system of great sophistication being the marconi plant was based on 3 and 4 and 1 and conveyed not one electron, but two electrons, one in which traveled at the speed of light as a transverse wave and another that traveled 105,000 miles per second faster as a longitudinal wave, throughout the same transmission line.

Deleted they will stay.

I fear I will be the bearer of bad news when I explain what they have done to the only earth current system in existence.

It's gone. Not to worry it is not mine. But it did not make watching poor Eric Dollard suffer any sweeter. It was bitter. It was like watching a beloved animal die a slow death rolling in poison whilst thugs poke repeatedly until all that is movement and is good is still and bad and embittered. What terrible men - and what can be said? That we let them? That is how it is turning out. People are not really that educated, but it is okay right, because if this free energy technology, the energy synthesis that eric dollard says works for sure existed then we would be using it, right? Dollard must be a fraud. right? Wrong.

damned these luciferians they would imprison us on this planet and quack terms like protection and sterilization, like hypnotized criminals chanting the greed-barrel of indulgence as if they were some authority in the availability of space throughout the world. These mens world are as small as the earth, and they would rather quack their terms than listen to their redemption. Such people are too busy making a living or contributing to the passive force that is the direct suppression of genius.

I do not mean to sound coy, but I wish you knew what was going on. Eric Dollard being a fine man whom throughout his 20 years of existence has never been seen to speak an out of place word to anyone, even those whom directly attacked him. DEscribes these men as human filth, He has lost it. It would be nice to say that it was becasue he was insane, or wasn't the foremost expert in the Tesla system, and that the entire Landers telluric wave system was destroyed and stolen by illegal means.

Because it can't be proven, because it's fiction, because if it really existed we'd be using it, right? Right? Not right, Tesla invented the system marconi used to begin with. R.c.A removed that. Eric Dollard worked at r.c.a from the age of 15. So whilst idiots quack on about haarp good men die.

Sorry to get a bit carried away, but this **** is serious you people need to wake up before some other good man dies fights trying to stop hillary and party from destroying any electrical history that is left of Tesla. It is a sorry state of affairs that the system that was stolen from tesla is being targeted, as one would expect it was devoid of that elusive faster than light tesla technology that [b] cant possibly exist[ /b] because it goes against everything we know about science and have confirmed to a very high standard of cerification, right? - but it isn't devoid of it. And it has to be a sorry story that people would rather listen to ARt bell about the latest haarp conspiracy, because the man that really knew, and considered such things to be total trite, had actually recreated millions of dollars worth of tesla's achievements and demonstrated the elusive transmission of electrical power REGARDLESS OF DISTANCE, it is destroyed again.

There exists few places left which have the marconi and R.C.A pre rhombic-d technology left, and it is my hope that my book is released before the luciferian cult that you new agers are so crazy about really move in and imprison this whole planet forever.

Sounds like a joke, but you all, HAVE BEEN WARNED

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 21st September 2012 at 00:16.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th September 2012), eaglespirit (8th January 2013), Kindred (24th September 2012), modwiz (24th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (24th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (21st September 2012)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

I'm not afraid, I'm interested and have a modest income and modest intellect that affords me the ability to pursue that which I choose; I would like to pursue this topic but I suppose I will have to wait to purchase your book as you seem to want that to be the route I should take.

I sent you a private message offering to buy the book early, but if that is not an option I can wait till December.

I think I'm at least starting to get an idea of what this system is doing, especially with the "timing" being correct, much like an impulse/shock wave generator (I've seen some that function off water, one that functions off "magtricity" should be very similar)

anyway anything else you care to share is appreciated.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

7redorbs (24th September 2012), DeDukshyn (25th September 2012), modwiz (24th September 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

35. Link to Post #78
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Target, I wish you didn't have to wait for my book to come out. It's 106,000 words at the moment and about 300 pages. It's all being self published by myself as a result of the content, I am not up for it being sanitized or "Improved" by a world publisher.

I really appreciated your private message offering to buy the book, the support is meaningful to me, and I remember clearly getting your message, I have been working as thoroughly fast as I can due to unforseen circumstances. Certain new sections of the book had to be added because, they came after Eric Dollard. They took everything (as was briefly mentioned).

The system is all about stretching the atoms Tesla's best work involved this hissing sound. I'm using 12V and 20A, and the iron is at about 3000K here or 2850C, about what it is required to boil iron. Obviously with a very high current I could carve iron like it was butter, and with a very high voltage, such as akin to lightning, I will be able to carve up rocks and split them into two,

Here is the final trailer

Best,
    A

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), modwiz (24th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (24th September 2012), sandy (25th September 2012), TargeT (26th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

come on guys, i Can't do everything. I need help, and friends, just like any other inventor.

!

Best,
    A

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (8th January 2013), TargeT (26th September 2012)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Let me know what you need, I have access to every tool imaginable at the "hobby shop" on base (wood working, metal working, mechanical etc..) I'm familiar with MIG and TIG welding, plasma torches (so much fun!) and a few other tools that I could see being useful in experimentation like this (as well as HIGH out put power sources) I could easily be doing something other than drinking / reading / playing computer games / surfing the web all night.

I'll check out your new videos when I get a break from work, thanks for the update.
    Where are you?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

7redorbs (25th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast