+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

7RO... what do you need? I don't have any money, but I do have time and some resources available to me, as well as I have my own multitude of tools. Just the same, TargeT seems to have much more 'stuff' available to him, particularly the welders and such.

Keep us abreast of what it is you need, and I'm certain those that can help, will do so.

2. Link to Post #82
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Quote Posted by 7redorbs (here)
    come on guys, i Can't do everything. I need help, and friends, just like any other inventor.

!

Best,
    A
    I kind of think I grasp some of the concepts that you post here, but honestly do not understand what is depicted in this video, I can make assumptions but just showing that doesn't tell me anything, it perhaps is "obvious" to you, but not at all to me.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A.C Cycles/Second
    Impulse Current decibels/second
    Oscillating Current cycle/decibels/second

This is an impulse-osc system. Like the Tesla and Leedskalnin systems.

Best,
    A

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Kindred (22nd October 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (26th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #84
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

To those that said they could help me. I am in urgent need of a 1.5 inch diameter Soft IRON rod/bar. It needs to be over 2 foot long.

Can anyone help me? I need this one badly, and will pay for materials and workmanship. Acquiring specific engineering components that are critical to the Leedskalnin and Tesla technology is most difficult today. Particularly finding wrought or soft iron of the correct dimensions for use,

Best,
    A

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Kindred (22nd October 2012), TargeT (30th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

google:
    "hot rolled" + wrought + rod + 1.5

or

google/shopping:
    "hot rolled" + rod + 1.5

Plain (cast) iron needs higher working temperatures than steel and has minimal market applications compared with carbon steels (structural and tool uses)... As plain iron is more brittle, and hard to form, cannot flex like steel, plus the magnetic qualities are said to break down which lead to particular alloying for transformer iron, (according to the book Magnetism An Introductory Survey by E.W. Lee). In fact i have scavanged a beautiful old (industrial junk yard) electromagnets. With suspect iron core material which seem ineffective, due to long-use degrading, where the enamel insulation on the wires seems good, but the magnetic function is poor. I have seen window weights around 1.5" but short... I've got a big shackle (a U-shaped implement, with 1 5/8 inch shanks, each a foot long, but has beautiful eyes for rigging pins, shame to cut them off) . China is buying up all the old metals in this region, probably dumping their dollars before the bigger devaluations finally come. Besides, all metal junk yards have been closed to small buyers here a-bouts. A local friend who has since passed, did amass the largest collection of useful iron scrap, which i ever saw-- But a non-profit org owns it now and they were reluctant reluctant to sell small amounts.

I've been meaning to load up and listen to some texts of Leedskalian-- Who sounded to me, to use a different magnetic, or atomic or aetheric or physics or electrical metaphor than usual. Like other workers of the era, it can take some effort to sift around for the full body of work and separate from so many other speculative commentators. I do like to take each metaphor in it's own glass, drink it to the full, savor it whole and undiluted... Which also restrains my delving deeper, when little extent is to be found in a metaphor. There is far more to say than simply deny the original electron model, or to argue about the speed of light... There is tons of electronic development and metallurgy which does work. I've played with arc welders and plasma cutting, while making, things for other purposes. So sparking is not unfamiliar to me, while thinking about an e-metaphor.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

TargeT (30th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

To those that said they could help me. I am in urgent need of a 1.5 inch diameter Soft IRON rod/bar. It needs to be over 2 foot long.

Can anyone help me? I need this one badly, and will pay for materials and workmanship. Acquiring specific engineering components that are critical to the Leedskalnin and Tesla technology is most difficult today. Particularly finding wrought or soft iron of the correct dimensions for use,

Best,
    A
    have any examples of what you are looking for?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. Link to Post #87
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am currently trying to get permission from Bill Ryan to post a thread on the sale of my book.

500 pages and It's almost done. It is at the Editing stage. Here I am below:

I apologize for not responding to the offers of help here. the book has taken precedence. It is far more important! Hopefully Mr Ryan will be kind enough to allow me to post full details of the book on the forum. It is a very complete book.

I also told Bill Ryan I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to prove I am not trying to make money out of you kind folks here. There is a real history that I've documented which would simply blow your mind. Faster than light waves. Sure, That is tesla's invention called radio. Now you know why Tesla could not be seen next to General Electricities Steinmetz, and Einstein in the Edison Library photos! A huge military government military suppression and cover-up. hopefully I will live through this. not a joke! So Tesla was airbrushed out. Now we only use speed of light waves for radio and TV. What a shame.... This is not a joke.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 22nd October 2012 at 16:35.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Kindred (22nd October 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (22nd October 2012)

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Best of luck, if nothing else let us know when the book is finished!
    Where are you?

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Great to see a passionate work come to fruition! I can't wait to read it!

As to the materials you need. Here's a US web site that has all sorts of goods and materials. A little pricy, but covers just about everything. I know a number of businesses that use this outlet.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#

Now, to the specific material you were looking to get... Iron rod. I'll suggest you look through the metals section to get a feel for the information available - it is fairly complete, at least for a lay person. If you only go through the 'metals' section, you won't find the iron rod... So I did some pecking, and found this:
    http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-iron-rods/=ju33wh

1-1/2" round iron rod, 3' long... $37.15 US... ~15 BP, I believe... not counting shipping.

Also... do you have a sketch of the shape you need?

Have a gander and see if there's anything that fits the bill!

Happy 'gandering'!

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 22nd October 2012 at 21:54.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

TargeT (30th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #90
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

After having messaged Bill Ryan several times I am now giving up in pursuing selling my book Technology For a New Future on this site.

It is such a shame that something so important has been ignored by someone who could do so much.

I could reveal so many things that would change physics and science. I can explain how gravity is synthesized by cosmic rays. Sadly though only people want to know about HAARP and other pseudo SOVIET Conspiracies. I have discovered that electrons do not travel through a wire, they push on the wire one end, and all the electricity from all our electricity cables came directly from the atom orbits of the wire.

The interesting thing about this is that the only reason why the wire conductor could move electricity was because the atoms electrons were already in movement. Even when un-electrified. Without this perpetual motion of atoms energy couldn't be sent from cable to cable. Yet still the Einstein "light speed" delusion exists. Ignored - this is. As I.

My work has gone unsupported largely by Avalon and their proponents - maybe they think they know better. It is this author and scientists hope they do. I find myself not being able to offer thanks to Bill Ryan or any other people, as much of the information I discuss is never covered by anyone I have ever seen.

Indeed I am one of the few people that can make a difference, but there is no help, there is no support, there is mostly silence. I cannot understand why. People should understand that if perpetual motion is the root of all electrical conductors working then, there is something wrong about electricity.

Many of us would rather believe we knew all there was to it, but I had to ask the had questions, I can't say how sad and sorry in my heart that many of you including Bill Ryan could not take the time or patience to really get an understanding of how important this work is.

Don't you think it's important, when talking about Tesla true wireless power (POWER, - not communications) that the sun and the moon WIRELESSLY CONVEY per second more power than is needed to run a continent for a day?!?!

Don't you think it's important for these "renewable" industrialist idiots, and the new age hippies alike to WAKE THE HELL UP!!

Coal power, wind power, ocean wave power, oil power, and solar power, are all from the WIRELESS Conveyance of the stars WIRELESS RAYS. They are all produced by the sun. ALL OF THEM. Coal is built up in tree matter by the sun, and oil mater is built up in vegetable , mineral and animal life that is brought up by the sun. Without the sun no energy can be made anywhere.

And the sun makes more energy per second than we use in century. Think about it.

Don't lose this. Because it is going to change the world if enough of you can see it.

Sometimes I wonder why this man risks his life as Dollard and Tesla, Reich and Leedskalnin did, if nobody will listen. Everything I have said is proven and provable with simple science. So the science isn't the problem, unfortunately, you, us , "we" the people - are the problem.

WE the people. Please stand.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 20th November 2012 at 22:32.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Hughe (21st November 2012), Reinhard (22nd November 2012), sandy (21st November 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (21st November 2012)

17. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,138 times in 8,307 posts

A great read. Interesting thread.

I'm left here thinking about what goes on at the semiconductor junctions in chips.

I'm not sure if this explains it better than what I was taught, or if it confuses matters by failing to account for the conventional principles ( that obviously work ) behind semiconductor junctions.

Any ideas on that stuff?
    Last edited by norman; 21st November 2012 at 00:28.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

TargeT (21st November 2012)

19. Link to Post #92
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Norman. Good man. Great name. Relevant to this discussion!

Well. I can possibly put an end to that confusion. As electrical engineers, and scientists, chemists and so - we are all taught about electron valency and how the number of electrons protons and neutrons in the conductor have some effect on the conductors ability to convey the so-called electron from our electrical generators.

The problem is, the conductors - the so called conductors, that is - have the atoms with the electrons spinning around in motion already. What is difficult to comprehend here is, that the sole reason why the electron , with it's mass, can be conveyed at precisely or very close to the speed of light (Einsteins C) at the other end is the atoms pre-existing orbiting motion - and that is the sole reason for the conductors ability to transmit the electron. Indeed the electron entering, or I should say so-called entering the bound conductor is a relatively small speed in miles per second, but the speed at which electrons reach the other end is relatively instantaneous. Indeed may I remind you, the chemistry and physics of the electron conveyer belt of valent conductors DEPENDS on the pre-existing motion of atoms electrons around the wire. Indeed, the electron received at the end of any electrical transmission line is not, repeat, NOT the same electron that went into the wire. Very much so the pre-existing motion and atom's valency of the conductor and it's junctions as you put it, really lead to the arising of a current or transmission of any order. Also as established previously if the electron entering the bound conductor transmission line is moving at a relatively slow speed, then the very force responsible for the high speed transmission must be a combination of the entering vector motion of the electron in comparison to the synchronous action of the conductors atom orbits.

Indeed - as Lewey B Darson might see - there remains very little possibility of any of these secondary forces, such as light, magnetism , and electrical conductivity arising if it were not for the fact that all of these electrons were in motion.

INDEED - it very much seems in the more recent advances in the sciences such as the discovery of quantum particle physics and processes such as entanglement that if it were not for the motion of each atom, it would become very likely that it would collapse in on itself and most likely cease to be existent mass as we know it. Indeed, the perpetual motion of these electrons, in the atoms seems to account for the relatively large amount of space inhabited by any such thing.

Though - with such advancements, there is still the basic fundamental question to, what is the very real and asserted force which would cause each atom's electron's on this planet, and on others to motivate themselves around their positive pole and neutral pole particles - for if it were not this perpetual spin on these basic periodic elements, such as iron, and zinc and acid, then they could not make electricity and current from a battery.

INDEED - though the zinc electrons were spinning all of the time, even before added to the battery, so were the acid, and so were the iron electrons. So what is it that is the cause of the electricity? As in, really - what is the cause of the perpetual orbits of the atoms motion indeed not only accounted for the electrical and magnetic current in a iron zinc acid battery, but the motion also contributed to the electrical transmission line's ability to convey the electron at low speed entering to a relatively high speed at the other end of the wire. Then it was not the electrons going in the transmission line altogether, but how its negative charge effected the positive and negative charges in the bound conductor. All atoms have positive and negative protons and so-called electrons and the neutral particles, and then so do conductors, but the atoms have more electrons on the surface, so any object made up of the atoms must have more of the electrons on its outside, this is one of the prime reasons why the electrostatic charge exists outside , repeat, outside the so-called bounded conductor, and not, repeat not on the surface area. (C. P Steinmetz).

It gets more interesting from hereon, because, if atoms electron valency motion accounted for electric current for a battery as well as the electrical conveyance of electricity on a transmission line, then the absence of motion from iron would make it cease to be iron, and the change of input motions of proton and electron would make it continue to be something else, but the problem is knowing where the orbits are in the atoms when firing such things into there, this study is known as the process of alchemy - the scientists though have worked long and hard for a more technically sophisticated explanation to the synthesis of gold and other periodic elements from the combination of orbits of the positive particles of matter and negative particles of matter being launched at the nucelus of the atom - they call it the island of stability, but I do not believe they are openly learned about the discoveries of synchronous action discovered by the Great Nikola Tesla. Indeed, not only did the motion account for the conveyance of charge in the conductor transmission lines and the current from the combinations of zinc iron and acid orbiting electrons breaking down the matter, but it accounted for the properties of the periodic elements themselves, when the right combination arised in the scientists island of stability then the copper could be zinc, and the iron could be copper. Or the anode could be zinc and the cathode could be iron, 26 and 30 protons and electrons could have two sides on a magnetic flywheel orbiting around, and if the right connections were made then the flywheel might orbit like a spinning flywheel in space.

The vertical gravity and north and south pole magnets would not act against it in the Thompson and Rutherford spoiled apparatus. The small battery and the large battery would be connected in the proper way, and all the terminals instead of just 3 will be connected. Then the flywheel motion with it's outer magnets pole and it's inner magnet poles would be like the atom, and the anode and the cathode would ring twice for each cycle, and so putting back what was taken away by the same current. The only difference is the orbit of the magnetic flywheel is bigger than the atom and the perpetual motion holder's orbit.

So what was it again that kept the north and south poles in the atoms moving again? That is the "unknown" cosmic force. Why they invented quantum physics, because they had absolutely no idea. Such problems of thought and science, alchemy and philosophy though can only be obtained by inductive means.

Trying to save the world.

Best Wishes,
    Adam
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 21st November 2012 at 01:14.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

modwiz (21st November 2012), norman (21st November 2012), Reinhard (22nd November 2012), sandy (21st November 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (21st November 2012)

21. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

It had never really dawned in my imagination that sending 'electrons' down a conductor could possible be instantaneously creating new elemental phenomena. But of course. It may in fact be creating, not new elemental phenomena, but more like creating element 'plus'. That 'plus' factor may be the conduit that can make 'energy' multiply.

This discussion is starting to make manufactured semiconductors look primitive and more like the way an airbrush works.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

7redorbs (21st November 2012), modwiz (21st November 2012), Reinhard (22nd November 2012), sandy (21st November 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #94
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I knew as an electrical man you would enjoy that discussion.

Nikola Tesla when asked the velocity of his wave propogations, like WHEATSTONE, (of whom I am sure you are familiar) as
    Pi / 2 * C or approximately 1.57 times the speed of light.

As The great Eric Dollard would say "Einsteins is dialing 911" but Historians are dialing 100 for the operator, this is your electrical history between 1913-1917 during the Tesla Marconi Ripoff years. Shortly followed by the "government military takeover" and the massive global readjustment to RADIO CORPORATION AMERICA. Suddenly gone was the faster than light multiple loaded flat top antenna, gone was Tesla's impulse current, and oscillating current, gone was the pi / 2 * C or 1.57 speed of light waves, airbrushed was the Mr. Tesla from the New Brunswick Somsertset_01 image at the Edison Library. Want real conspiracies against the people? You can forget HAARP and all that SOVIET pseudo crap right away.

Right here you have the greatest supression of science of all time staring you in the face. And the best Bill Ryan and others can do is ignore my statements, regardless of their historical accuracy! It reaches the height of insanity on some levels whilst prehistoric ideas of electrical systems exist over 100 years old that are backwards in comparison to the work of Tesla done just years before. We are still using 100 year old electrical physics.

When will it be obvious that Tesla achieved a miraculous achievement, akin to more than faster than light waves, but all of the energy conservational breakdowns that would go with it. The real possibility for a new age.

New agers, and good and learned spiritual people - do not miss one of the last calls for a real new age. One based on truth and proofs, experiments and evidences, history and biography, patents of invention and truly nefarious government coverup' of the most important discovery of men, since fire! Then after the R.C.A takeover einstein is heralded a hero; why? Because Tesla's faster than light waves don't exist, they never existed, they never could exist. the Marconi multiple loaded flat top antenna never had faster than light waves for years, and the government military never replaced it with the transverse light speed (einstein C speed) rhombic-D type antenna. No, it never happened, nothing to see here! For god sake ladies and gentleman you must wake up with an urgency I cannot possibly over emphasize the importance to humanity.

That means it's big stuff!

You want conspiracies and coverups and cloak and dagger, has it actually occured to anyone if i'm right and this huge classified military government coverup of the most important discovery since fire in electrical technology is real then my life is most likely in danger. What are you waiting for, it's all happening right here and now, all you have to do is tune out of untruths and tune into real proofs

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 21st November 2012 at 02:12.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Reinhard (22nd November 2012), sandy (21st November 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (21st November 2012)

25. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

You sound angry. Passionate, yes, but the anger is worrying. It reminds me of when I was labeled psychotic for a period of about 6 months.

I don't think I really was so, just got my wires twisted for a while.

I think you should cool down and keep a focus on expanding your science. This thread opened with you expressing yourself in a way that at best appeared clumsy and at worst appeared deranged.

Now, I well understand that it takes a mind on a tilt to be new and threshold busting. It's a thin line between genius and bonkers.

Be careful.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Reinhard (22nd November 2012)

27. Link to Post #96
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that was a bit harsh.

Do you seriously understand the significance of faster than light conductivity?

Everything we know is wrong, and I have repeated time and time and time again the history and model for how these effects arise and cited the quotations and works of many highly celebrated physicists. They called Tesla psychotic aswell.

No surprise here then.

The truth is that very few people are aware of this information, it's real and true consequences it has had to the world. When one repeats over and over again the velocity of an electrostatic discharge as being 291,000 miles per second and you are received with the same pale face, it can get incredibly frustrating. I gave up a good career in defense simply to take on this work. It is very hard not to be angry when you have a working model , unbelievable things like showing that radioactivity is caused by cosmic rays, and that so is the gravity that holds each person on this earth. This is mind blowing stuff.

The fact that it receives no audience is staggering enough, but the fact that a most desperate and passionate message re-em-phasing again and again and providing a technical model and reasoning is accused of the words of a psychotic.

Really. There is no hope if the real people who understand the dimensions of mutual inductance, the speed of electrostatic discharges and the importance of dielectricity in the considerations of magnetic hysteresis as cited by Steinmetz, Dollard and Nikola Tesla himself, and the real speed being pi /2 greater than light are accused of being lunatics. And the actual psychotics, those people who are misinformed in the true dimensionality of electrical waves, and those running our military and government and a unsustainable system of devalued currency value in the name of a national debt continue on in their merry pursuit.

On one hand you have the rhombic-D antenna, R.C.A and Einstein, relativity and on the other you have Tesla, Impulse and Oscillating Current, the T.M.T , wardenclyffe, the proper dimensionality of mutual inductance, the marconi wireless plant between 1913-1917, countless quotes and researches of tesla showing faster than light waves and the multiple loaded flat top antenna.

You can't just make history or scientific ratification's disappear from existence, you can only dismiss them as insanity. The real question is what I have brought to you today and repeated throughout this website an important message, and if it is indeed true, who is the one who is insane?

That is what I put to you

Please do not take what I have said to heart I hold you with the highest regard as I do all other people on this fair planet, as that is the reason I have done this work because of an instinct which has now become a knowledge that electricity and our history is not all that it seems. You would do well not to mistake the words of a man who know's the true implication of Tesla's work, as Tesla may have - with that of an insane man. For an insane man I am being surrounded by people whom have no bearing or understand of electricity or dimensionality or the source of all the wireless energy which is conveyed onto this planet on a daily basis. The scientists tell us that they are not able to work out a way to use it. Indeed they do as coal, in power plants, and nuclear fuel in nuclear plants, and ocean power in hydroelectric plants, all require motion, but all motion is created by the cosmic Rays.

Only a mad man would call the solution insane.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 21st November 2012 at 02:54.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

sandy (21st November 2012), seko (21st November 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (21st November 2012)

29. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

I don't know what you need or how to help 7redorbs but I hear your urgency, and know that time is of the essence for this planet.

In reaching out here to Avalon is not going to get you what you need like staying under the radar for your own safety. I wish that Bill or someone with inside info and contacts would get in touch with you to acknowledge your work and findings and thus maybe finds ways to get it to the masses.

I do not understand the technology but I do "know" that FREE ENERGY is the answer to all of mankind's problems in all ways and in all areas so I pray that someone will hear your call and help you to further your work!!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

7redorbs (21st November 2012), Reinhard (22nd November 2012), TargeT (21st November 2012)

31. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

"If you build it, they will come."

Get a working osolating induction power generator and see who doesn't pay attention, waiting for Mr Ryan is a mistake as I am sure you are one of many that are attempting to gain his attention.

I believe in what you are stating & will help you with what ever I can, ask and ye shall receive.

Get that book finished, I want a copy!
    Where are you?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

7redorbs (21st November 2012), Reinhard (22nd November 2012)

33. Link to Post #99
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Right here you have the greatest supression of science of all time staring you in the face.
    The fact that it receives no audience is staggering enough, but the fact that a most desperate and passionate message re-em-phasing again and again and providing a technical model and reasoning is accused of the words of a psychotic.
    The audience you seek has mostly been deliberately conditioned to be deaf, dumb, and blind to the message you bring. It is not their fault. They can be reached and they must be reached, but it will not be easy.

34. Link to Post #100
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you all who had the time for me. It will not be forgotten. It is 6:30AM here, have been up all night trying to arrange a U.S distribution network for my book. Continue the plight of Eric Dollard, and Wireless transmission of electrical energy from stars of a speed of pi / 2 * C. Continuing the work of Edward Leedskalnin, and attempting to connect and collaborate with like minds on the facebook code 144 group, and many other important things. A group in Hawai'i has contacted me requesting my audience and assistance, flight and expenses paid. There is still some amount of hope left in this world.

What I do not understand most of all is that if the sorts of conspiracy and fixing existed in this world, in the world of free enterprise of commerce and the military industrial complex. One would think that people would band together behind someone that had the equipment, apparatus, technical information and citations to prove it - for the benefit of all that is good, and right, just and honest, fair and balanced in this world. But instead the human condition of self immolation is presented as a function of the basic human activity.

Those without intellect lack the faith to listen long enough (I should know I once knew nothing) to educate themselves, and people who are supposed to be educated and are in fact schooled believe conceptually incorrect things that stem as a result of the mathematical theory neglecting to consider anything outside of the string boundaries that were set during the initial conceptualization of scientific enterprise. Indeed, scientists perform experiment after experiment, in the most ridiculous ways, searching in many cases for non existent things. It is a well known fact for instance that conductors carry no current when they are not electrified. Except that the only reason why the conductor can carry current, and so electricity, in the first place is because the atoms electrons in the metal were moving around at high speed already. And Indeed, we are in fact taught, as scientists and engineers, that if the valent electron orbit did not exist in the conductor as a perpetual rotational orbit, the conductor itself would be expressed as a "useless non existent medium" of no known atomic function - since the fixed mass of an electron enter the conductor at relatively low speed, this is proof again, that the electron entering the conductor is not , repeat, not conveying the electrical current. Still the prehistoric conceptualization that the electron conveyer from one low speed particle entering a bound transmission line, results in the high speed electron from leaving the bound transmission line and essentially ignores the pre-existing motion of ALL ATOMS on this earth. The conductor is already moving it's orbits, the same orbits held in electrical conveyance of electricity from the moon, and the same orbits that result from all stars and planets. Indeed the conductor is not still, it is on the moving planet, and it is moving through the dimesion of free space as well as time. I believe this is why the conductor's electrons are orbiting. And this is also why the moon can move the ocean without falling out of the sky from an equal and opposite force.

I must now beg sense from the few good men that have responded to this thread in humanity left to stand for the things which I do. To make the sacrafices that I have. I have been ridiculed, shunned, ignored, and threatened. I have been victimized, I have been left fearing for my life. The circumstances that I left was that of a budding career in defense. It is early mornings like this, when I ask myself what on earth I Was doing . I should've perhaps done what everybody else does, and live a life of servitude and tenure where all I do is slave working 10 hour days to and from a work struggling to earn a living - indeed today we are so busy earning a living there is but little of a life to live. It never ceases to amaze me that others return to this dull and limited offering of thought and size in mind , heart and spirit - when faced with the inevitable consequence of the implications of perpetual motion of atoms being caused by an unknown quantum force, responsible for all energy that exists in the atom. People would rather, or are concerned of the very-real reality of their servitude over the very not potential but quite definite liberator of it. Can this be the thoughts of a sane civilisation? Yes, if it has been misled and if history has been forgotten along with the technical competence of the technology of old and new.

Indeed if the atom being split in a nuclear bomb of any kind, did not have the orbiting negative electrons relative to the positive proton and neutal pole particles in the other atoms, then the splitting of the atom would not release the currents and the chains of reacting currents that result from such a displacement. This in the same way as the conductive wire, harbors the same amount of energy as any nuclear bomb, indeed the scientists and the engineers, and mathematicians can quite agree with this. They say they have not worked out a way to make use of it. Like they have worked out a way to use the energy of the oceans, via tenure, and hydroelectricity and wind power , coal and nuclear turbines to create energy to sell people. But all of it was created freely by the sun. The coal was once a plant, you know, and the plant built up the matter itself from the particles of the sun. The radioactive dense matter was once different periodic elements, with different atomic motions you know. The wind, and the ocean power, was once a cosmic ray from the gravity electrical potential of the moon, or the Sun.

I cannot think of any vaster conspiracy than of this one ladies and gentleman. Might I suggest, in the kindest, and most sincerest of way, that my desperate situation is real, and it is not so very much mine, but it is ours. I must say I am indeed quite alarmed that others might not share the concern that I do, though my bemusement might be remedied by the causal fact that it would be apparent that many are not aware of the implications or even the evident factual truths which have been laid out here about the very clear energy "conspiracy". The question now that must be posed is, will everyone who reads this message continue on with their mundane and repressed lives, irregardless to this clear and succinct line of investigation and perform the necessary experiments to ratify electrogravity as being the source of the ocean waves? No they just tell us the "moon pulls on the ocean" thats that, da da. Will they continue - irrespective of the clear liberation from solitude, poverty, and ill-will that is suffered by an unnecessarily depressive economy subjegated and controlled by debt? This is the concern.

Please humanity, have some sense. I appeal to all that is good within your heart and mind, in faith of spirit and the intellectual pursuit of the brain, in the instinct of your stomach please read this work carefully and make your decisions slowly. It may well be that like I, it required some amount of faith, albeit a small and temporary faith, in the works of Nikola Tesla and other lost contemporaries - you will have exposed yourself long enough to get an idea of what the man was really trying to do. He was going to go direct to the primary waves, not those secondary ones and derive the primary solar and cosmic ray's energetically via the radius and diameter of the magnetic field of his apparatus, the earth. This would essentially mean connected the earth up with the wheel work of nature, the very same force that perpetuates this earth continuously, and very much can perpetuate a generator to turn around on it;s free motion, to generate absolutely free electrical power, as perpetually as a magnetic flywheel can turn around in free space.

I do not believe the sophistication of these ideas and the scientific basis of this small thesis is easily dismissed without the purveyance of ignorance, the conveyance of fear, and the perseverance of economy. These are things we grown up with. We are indeed brainwashed beyond comprehensibility - and whilst things may appear helpless and one might be tempted to take a bow, the conceptually wrong things can be revealed by inspection of our own narrative, and our own conclusions, and when compared to mine, and some small amount of effort is applied. So very little. One will be educated, not schooled, but educated in experience and in thought and invention that it is exactly as I said.

All energy, all things that orbit are caused by the sun and the stars in this cosmos. All petrol, all oil, all coal, and nuclear material, all hydroelectric current from oceans and all wind currents from the wind. All are conveyed by the wireless, and entirely free rays of the sun.

No impracticality exists. Only a conspiracy. Well here you are. Biggest conspiracy there ever will be. And the great thing is, it's bloody obvious! No large corporation is going to release a product that is any good.

No resale value - bad investment.

Now we are beginning to see what is wrong with this world. To do anything, and I mean anything one needs money. And if money is not given to the things that are good and just, free and true, then we should not be surprised by the type of corrupt, ignorant and delusive perpetuation of contradictory science and broken engineering theory that is produced, and the society itself that is produced by but limited virtues. For as long as the interest of the investor and the company dictate the investment, then nothing is really invested into anything that would destroy the economy, and benefit all men and free them from their bondage in slavery of commerce they are - there is no profit in destroying the economy!

Great. Just Great! Sarcasm and added paraphrasing is intentional, but this man is tired, this man is sad and this man is desperate to shout to you YOU MUST LISTEN! For yourselves listen, before it is too late.

Before the others on this planet which are not aware of this and / or do not care of it - really ruin the next century as well. We all like to talk about Tesla and how his inventions were stolen. But do we really know that the inventor of radio designed it with waves that were 1.57 times the speed of light? Do we really care? If you understand what they were, you would. As I said the end to human slavery, commerce, and exploitation, end to starvation and all things.

Just one small problem no profit in it for the misinformed and the greedy, the profiteering and the small minded. OR at the very least the suppressive - we must ask ourselves is this the society we really want? Are these the values we stand for? No of course not.

But your society has surrounded you with it and you have no choice, none of us do. It feels helpless to change it. Nonetheless if just 1 or 2 things I've told you turn out to be true, it is a case of fact, and truth and the greatest discovery since fire. It was suppressed. What few care to note, or fully comprehend Tesla discovered waves that traveled 50, yes 50 times the speed of light coming from Antarus and then after careful study devised a system that would use these cosmic rays of almost infinitesimal short-wave width to transmit, electrical power, and communications, to the very edges of our universe, instantly.

we use radio to find aliens at einstein's speed of light in the SETI programme. isn't this a bit of a joke considering the system that Tesla invented, the inventor of the radio wave itself - was over 1/2 times faster than that. and the one he finally claimed was instant across the entire universe by the tuning of the sending and receiving apparatus in the same way that cosmic objects influence each-other in their gigantic inertial and electrical potential energies. Noting this goes against everything we hold dear including Einstein, and the conservation of electrical energy, but you never read that in a text book. And tesla invented radio. Maybe the inventor of radio didn't know the speed his radio waves moved at.

Ridiculous?
    Science fiction? No, all science fact.

Best,
    A

ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FOR "Rocket Scientists" : In any case why do you think there is a thousand inventions for attempting to explain gravity but no universal or general law of it. Because something is conceptually wrong!! Why do you think NASA cannot predict some changes in gravity as the equations predict and have to constantly readjust their trajectory? That is because the rays from the sun and the stars can travel faster than light, which results in the location of some solar objects being calculated with only the normal speed of light. For instance the sun's rays move at equal or over 1.57 times the speed of light. So the position we see the sun is not the same as it would be by the assumed differential of 1.0 times the speed of light. Also more importantly the assumption exists that light travels straight, or entirely straight, which is an erroneous conclusion at best, and if the light did not travel straight then the time it taken from point a to point b in the Q.E.D books will need to be revised to reflect one of the group velocities instead of the sum group velocities. Academics should note how this would change science permanently and forever. You heard it from me, but I heard it from Nikola Tesla , Eric Dollard and Edward Leedskalnin. So those out there know what needs to be done!
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 22nd November 2012 at 07:35.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Reinhard (22nd November 2012), sandy (23rd November 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (22nd November 2012), Whippet (22nd November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast