+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

1. Link to Post #101
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

I have a lot of reading todo before I can do anything on this subject, & from what you state here around 99% of the reading material is useless & wrong.

This presents a delema that I assume most readers of this thread share: a lack of solid understanding and no clear way to remedy it. If this is the source of your frustration then I hope me stating this allows some understanding of the common readers situation.

I know you have pointed me in the right direction in the past, could you offer a succinct list of material or source of texts for those (and myself) that did not see your suggestions in other threads?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

7redorbs (23rd November 2012), sandy (23rd November 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Quote Posted by 7redorbs (here)
    I should've perhaps done what everybody else does, and live a life of servitude and tenure where all I do is slave working 10 hour days to and from a work struggling to earn a living - indeed today we are so busy earning a living there is but little of a life to live.
    That's it in a nutshell. Thankfully, like Tesla, you did not do like everyone else.

Quote It never ceases to amaze me that others return to this dull and limited offering of thought and size in mind , heart and spirit - when faced with the inevitable consequence of the implications of perpetual motion of atoms being caused by an unknown quantum force, responsible for all energy that exists in the atom. People would rather, or are concerned of the very-real reality of their servitude over the very not potential but quite definite liberator of it. Can this be the thoughts of a sane civilisation? Yes, if it has been misled and if history has been forgotten along with the technical competence of the technology of old and new.
    Civilization is temporarily insane, and it is that way by deliberate manipulation. But it can be undone, and your contributions are critical.

4. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Member Old Snake's Avatar
    Thanks

7RO,

To be honest, as far as I can see, you haven`t given us any clue.
    To get some where, you must be learned in Hamiltonian algebra @ first than go to
    D.C. maxwell than Tesla ,piece of Marconi, The wizzard of Schenectady, when you understand all that,
    and can enlighten us more , than you found a "BONE'
    If not forget it, I did not include Einstein, as you will not find the bugger on that road.....................

Maybe hard, but you have todo some homework here, or you mustcoug up specifics that nail it
    Might you have a solution that combines the pre and aft Einstein era, than its no solution.

Wishin all the best

Old Snake

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

7redorbs (23rd November 2012), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

6. Link to Post #104
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Old Snake (here)
    7RO,

To be honest, as far as I can see, you haven`t given us any clue.
    To get some where, you must be learned in Hamiltonian algebra @ first than go to
    D.C. maxwell than Tesla ,piece of Marconi, The wizzard of Schenectady, when you understand all that,
    and can enlighten us more , than you found a "BONE'
    If not forget it, I did not include Einstein, as you will not find the bugger on that road.....................

Maybe hard, but you have todo some homework here...

Old Snake,

I appreciate your honesty in expressing your thoughts and well wishes, but now I will return to you the same courtesy, If by Hamiltonian Algebra you mean quaternions and 4 quadrant theory, I most certainly am learned in it. My experiments with magnetic hysteresis and quadrature led me to the conclusions I made. As well as my deep inspection of the work of Nikola Tesla's faster than light cosmic rays and Edward Leedskalnins polar "magnetricity". After all I have written a 567 page book about it and would not presuppose not to provide the mathematics of the complex component of the sqrt of -1.

As I have outlined perpetual motion of atoms bound negative south pole "electrons" orbit around the center positive north pole "protons", and if it wasn't for that, conductors wouldn't conduct electricity.

Many of the things I have said in this thread already are scientifically proven. Historically proven, and mathematically proven by Tesla and Leedskalnin himself. I merely have repeated experiments.
    I have bent light, and seen it with my very eyes bending. I have turned an electron around 180 degrees. And - this is just the small stuff. There is still much work to be done, without doubt my friend, but the evidence, and full model has been provided, including how gravity force is created by the cosmic rays of the stars. In the same way that radium when sufficiently shielded from cosmic rays , CEASES, repeat, CEASES to be radioactive. from this we can see that a conductive radioactive element, takes in the cosmic rays as it goes through punching an equal and opposite force out of it that is responsible for radioactivity.

You want models you got models. You want maths proving faster than light waves? Tesla's "true wireless" in the NYT 1935 - Velocity is pi /2 * C, which gives 1.57C.

It's simple, knowing how is the trick.

In the same way that earthquakes are caused by the cosmic ray activity of our sun increasing, the radioactive decay used in carbon dating actually varies quite widely over the years, decades and centuries. Or rather, it is not, repeat NOT constant as asserted erroneously by scientists of the early 20th century, against, repeat AGAINST the advise of Tesla, as history records, As history records.

As you know as a scientist this is tantamount to saying that the stars and the suns effect the radioactive decay in atoms, which, as we all know were once supposed to be "like clockwork". The ironic thing is, had the work of Nikola Tesla not been so readily supressed, ridiculed and ignored by people such as yourself. It would very much be a common knowledge - as I have clearly set out, as has Tesla in his NYT "True Wireless" article.

Please consider this, as scientific man and observe how this would change the sciences. As - sufficiently shielding the ground of the planet should negate the force responsible for gravity, cosmic rays. You need to think about this - before you send me off to do more work with qudarture alegebra - it is worth noting that I had to create some of my own to fully get a wrap on the dimensions of mutual inductance and the dimensionality of time and energy and power equivalence.

I will repeat once again, energy and power equivalence is a function of TIME. not SPACE TIME. Hence power and energy are NOT, repeat NOT equivalent.

The evidence speaks for itself, added to all this I have built negative resistance oscillators , as well as non linear ohmic transformers, and resolved the inefficiencies associated with negative resistance gunn diode's dissipative "unknown external cosmic force" which retards a negative resistance device of the "current standing of science" from creating an almost infinite amount of energy in a single space of time, or rather a Steinmetz Accumulating oscillation, one of the 3 modes set out by Steinmetz in his work on Hysteresis.

1. Accumulation o.s.c where more energy is being provided than can be lost through leakage per cycle recirculation
    2. Diminishment o.s.c. where less energy is being provided than can be provided through leakage per cycle recirculation.
    3. Equal o.s.c where equal energy is being provided as through leakage or draw per cycle recirculation.

I apologize if the names of the Steinmetz modes are inaccurate as this is from memory, but there is absolutely nothing ridiculous or unproven here, or undocumented, or left uansserted by Tesla, Dollard and many others. It's all right there - waiting to be paid attention to. To be un-forgot, un-supressed.

Do you not think it might be significant that Marconi had a faster than light radio apparatus working from 1913-1917? I would say. Do you not think its significant that when the government military company R.C.A, as I previously set out, took over the marconi plant they removed the multiple loaded flat top antenna, and thusly, do you not think it is significant that it was replaced with 1.0 C propogations i the rhombic D antenna we are left today in radio and TV that merely travels at the speed of light?

Actually astonished that you might have missed this or have concluded that this might be "akin to nothing special". You really need to reinspect the science. This is absolutely ground breaking work that has been buried. As I said the MArconi Wireless plant was the most advanced electrical installation to ever exist on the planet. Do you not think it is significant than when R.C.A took over - we were never to see anything like it again? Or the Quaternions which you speak so fondly of. they are GONE. Removed from maxwell, engineering equations and the physics of science, much rather like the dielectric considerations for charges. But you know this already because you are obviously quite the expert and are already familiar with the operation of the tesla magnifying transmitter and it's magneto dielectric wave forms.

Perhaps there is something wrong with my communication style.

I am now totally exhausted. What is it going to take for scientists like yourself to actually recognise the work of Tesla could have set us free of this prison planet earth a very long time ago, and people from their mundane and ignorant self immolating lives by which they "subscribe to practical realities" beyond their very reckoning - indeed completely insane and psychotic realities they live, not I. As I have previously been accused. They go about entirely ignorant to the unlimited and free provision of wireless power, as if self proclaimed experts - and as a result those which buried it are getting away with it, all because the self immolating "practical reality" types who "live in the real world" are too busy -

Earning a living they never get to live. Using their radiation resistance 4G everything everywhere and their little smart phones.

I would be careful with them. They ain't so smart. Cancer ain't smart. Eric Dollard has had 100% mutation with seeds. Don't want that stuff near your human saplings.

Oh but wait, self immolating, ignorant and stupid human beings we all are - we want more! And you know, don't say I didn't warn you folks, don't claim that Tesla didn't, or that there is no sound base of mathematics as I have provided in the V = pi / 2 *C equation given by tesla; don't say I didn't warn you. This is what happens when you allow technical competence to be outrun by greed and this so-called "real world".

The real world is an evil luciferian cult which goes by the law of trapping and ignorance, control and power. When the real, inexhaustible power, which has fueled all life on this planet, and in other parts of the universe , the cosmic rays, is passing by this planet, like a transformer winding of unimaginable inductive power in it's liquid iron core - and air gap - all the time.

We call this the modern technological age - don't you dare have the cheek to call it that or imply that I have nothing.

My friend - it is you that has nothing. I am trying to give it back to you. And point you to the evidences required to do that.

PS: ON a moral and scientific note in defense of my claims. Can you explain to me what it is that accounts for perpetual motion of the electron atoms? Or why radium ceases to be radioactive when shielded from cosmic rays. If you can, great. I will give up my work, pack my backs and retire in the Maldives. If you can't though, then I would ask you sir to take my work with a greater seriousness than you have, and respect my attempts to explain something that you, and the scientific method cannot, in the same way that it cannot account for gravity. Which I may remind you, I have also accounted for. Again, using the Quadrant Theory you claim I so urgently need to know.

Best,
    A

-- BREAK --
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 23rd November 2012 at 04:32.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th January 2013), Gardener (6th January 2013), Patrikas (4th February 2013), sandy (23rd November 2012), TargeT (23rd November 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Be careful of statements like:
    Quote The ironic thing is, had the work of Nikola Tesla not been so readily supressed, ridiculed and ignored by people such as yourself.
    You are projecting something you do not necessarily have proof of... Temper your passion a bit and you will find a wider audience as most who are the target of statements like that seem to have an ego based retaliatory response.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

10. Link to Post #106
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Target, read what the man has said. HE said I have nothing; or rather he says I haven't given a clue. That is the very definition of ignorance, is it not? Do you think that it is a reasonable statement? I think I have given much more than a clue, and, have sacrificed much.

Especially considering my work involves the very thing Old Snake say I need to get a grip with. In fact it is more complicated than the mere quaternion theory of the man he mentions, it is about the conceptual model of the atoms and the charges which lay at fault, as well as the conceptual model for the equal and opposite force underlying the creation of gravity, the cosmic rays. From which the quaternion theory stems. Whilst it remains to be a fact of what Mr snake may or may not know, I believe i have set out the models, citations and references of my work and the hypothesis.

I have repeated it, over and over and over again. Cosmic rays from stars create gravity by hitting the dense matter in the center of the earth. That is a model and hypothesis, which has undoubtedly been explained to a much greater detail throughout my posts on this forum. I provide much more than no clue , I think I provide a myriad of clues. Model's, and citations and I would add that I disrespect people that jump to conclusions, especially without a proper explanation, something I hope my work demonstrates I am extremely careful about. As that is what true science is,

Indeed it has been suggested that I have not provided a clue, I do not believe Old Snake has offered any explanation as to what is wrong with my hypothesis, information and citations of the work of Dollard, Tesla and Leedskalnin. I have provided models, citations and historic events in the history of electricity and radio that are readily verifiable. I do believe that such things, in real science are important. IF the questions I ask are ignored and one resorts to the speculative hearsay that I or my contemporaries have provided little or nothing without themselves providing an adequate explanation, that provides little clue's to me, to respond as to what might be wrong about the work and models and history I have presented, I believe succinctly enough.

For indeed saying I had not studied Quaternion's is no answer to a scientific hypothesis, it is an ignorant excuse. And it is also an assumption - if you read my numerable articles on conspiracy.co you will see it is a constant topic of discussion - so it really provides me little comfort to be told this. Many of my conclusions would not have been possible without the inspection of Hamilton's algebra.

And I apologize unreservedly if it causes you or anyone else offense that I might take dislike to such a remark, or that I must reject explicitly and fully being misplaced and rather unhelpful to the clarity of the situation that I present, or the proper discussion of the models, history, citations I have provided. Indeed, it provides me with little clue how to cogently and fairly respond - when it has little basis, or descript and I mean to say this in the nicest and respectful of ways, and if any other see's it different, then I would wholly welcome their contribution and analysis of the model and historic details I provide,

If there still exists confusion, I merely wish to discuss the science, and factual body of the terms I've given, and have Mr. Old Snake and others note that if nothing but a metaphor of what should or shouldn't by doing in his or her opinion be done is provided then I can only readily respond to that, in that context as I have; but I must be sure to clarify with you, Mr. old Snake and any one else reading this thread that Mr. Snakes response to my work has entirely failed to address the multiple theories, models, descriptions, idea's and inductive observations that have been presented by me, nor does it address the citations I have given, but it does dismiss them rather out of hand and seems apparently without a scientific basis much further than "use quaternions or you have nothing". Do you not think this is fair to say? I hope so. A fair and honest discussion is what I aspire to, and clarity, most of all. I have no problem with my work being condemned, but to do that the person will have to say what it is that is wrong with the model, the inductive observations and the inventive theories that are provided by Tesla , Dollard, and most recently by myself today, and in my earlier posts on this thread and in others. I believe that to dismiss anything some sort of evidence or response to the science must be provided in the context of the science discussed.

And, it is so very important that people not be detracted by this work because of the incorrect assumptions and speculations of others!! No offense is intended, genuinely.

Best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 23rd November 2012 at 05:55.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Gardener (6th January 2013), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (23rd November 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

7redorbs... you turned yourself into your worst enemy... how difficult was it to address that question/statement:

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    [...]

... telling me magnets are pulled from the air didn't help me toward any better understanding.

A magnet.
    ... with something like this:

Quote MAGNETIC CURRENT By EDWARD LEEDSKALNIN ROCK GATE Homestead, Florida, U. S. A. Copyright October. 1945. by Edward Leedskalnin

This writing is lined up so when you read it you look East, and all the description you will read about magnetic current, it will be just as good for your electricity.

Following is the result of my two years experiment with magnets at Rock Gate, seventeen miles Southwest from Miami, Florida. Between Twenty-fifth and Twenty-sixth Latitude and Eightieth and Eighty-first Longitude West.

First I will describe what a magnet is. You have seen straight bar magnets, U shape magnets, sphere or ball magnets and Alnico magnets in many shapes, and usually a hole in the middle. In all magnets one end of the metal is North Pole and the other South Pole, and those which have no end one side is North Pole and the other South Pole.

Now about the sphere magnet. if you have a strong magnet you can change the poles in the sphere in any side you want or take the poles out so the sphere will not be a magnet any more. From this you can see that the magnet can be shifted and concentrated and also you can see that the metal is not the real magnet. The real magnet is the substance that is circulating in the metal.

Each particle in the substance is an individual magnet by itself, and bothNorth and South Pole individual magnets. They are so small that they can passthrough anything.. In fact they can pass through metal easier than through theair. They are in constant motion, they are running one kind of magnets againstthe other kind, and if guided in the right channels they possess perpetualpower. The North and South Pole magnets they ore cosmic force, they holdtogether this earth and everything on it. Each North and South Pole magnet isequal in strength, but the strength of each individual magnet doesn't amountto anything. To be of practical use they will have to be in great numbers.

With that you would have avoided what Scientologists call the effects of the "Third Barrier To Study":

Quote The Third – and Most Important – Barrier: The Misunderstood Word

The third and most important barrier to study is the misunderstood word. A misunderstood word is a word which is not understood or wrongly understood.

The confusion or inability to grasp or learn comes after a word that the person did not have defined and understood.

First Phenomenon
    When a student misses understanding a word, the section right after that word is a blank in his memory.

Second Phenomenon
    A misunderstood definition or a not-comprehended definition or an undefined word can even cause a person to give up studying a subject and leave a course or class. Leaving in this way is called a blow.

For example, a student in school who has gone past misunderstood words in a course will not care about what happens in class, will probably bad-mouth the subject to his friends and may even damage class equipment or lose his textbook.

So, why not start to dismantle our education from where we are all at, that is, this:

Right hand grip rule: a current flowing in the direction of the white arrow produces a magnetic field shown by the red arrows.
    With the definition that an electric current and its inherent magnetic field are produced by the flow of charged particles within a conducting medium.. hence, an electron spinning around a proton is a charged particle which motion is a " circular flow" around a "center" generating its own individual "electromagnetism."

From there you can also deduce that the above is only half of the flow motion occurring since the center is also in motion as exemplified with the following diagram for solar systems:

When one is trying to present something to home makers, using undefined terms and complicated mathematics, as references, just won't do. One has to talk pots, pans and receipes; that is, down to earth. A good example of such approach is exhibited by "Daniel" in his explanations of Dewey Larson's theories (see Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension) which seem to corroborate some of what you've uncovered..
    Last edited by Hervé; 23rd November 2012 at 10:16.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Gardener (6th January 2013), Jean-Luc (6th January 2013), Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (23rd November 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

7RO,

With all respect, the only dismissive statement I made is If you have just a part of Einsteinian adopted in your work you have nope.

You can I think publish your book @conspiracy.co , where I hope to find a complete theory.

By the way do you know the work of David Thompson "Secrets of the aether " ?

All the best

Old Snake

15. Link to Post #109
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Old Snake,

I believe now I understand what you meant - I have not adopted any of the theories of einstein, but have inspected the works and theories and models of Dewey B Larson, Tesla, Wheatstone, Dollard, Leedskalnin and others, and the specificity of the electrostatic discharge propogating at pi / 2 * C or rather V = pi / 2 * C. Whereby energy and mass equivalence is in a constant ratio to the Einstein C squared, and thus the operator could be defined as not a limit. In order to do this, as I have set out rigidly and in many cases very specifically inductively and in some cases hypothetically - I have had to readjust the conceptual ideas that gave birth to the initial theory of Einstein's speed of light as a conversational limit.

So to clarify, as I believe I have presented over and over again on this thread (please be sure to read it), the work I have presented bears little resemblance on the Equation's of Einstein, as, many of the things that were predetermined in the creation of relativity, as premises and conceptualizations were "perceptually inaccurate" and from "a base of assumption" like all scientific theory, models and doctrine. Indeed, no specific or universal system exists in the sciences without some form of assumption. Indeed the models I have provided make changes to the perceptually wrong termniology, such as power and energy equivalence . Which as much would redefine Einstein's E = mc^2, but it is certainly not dependent on it.

Quite the contrary, here my contemporaries, and I have outlined that Einstein's determinations have little bearing on the conceptual existence of the universal property. Indeed - why - the Einsteinian model, lacks the life of law - in the same way that Newtonianism eventually did. AS a result of too many conceptually wrong or inaccurate ideas. Not because invention or observational methods were any different or any better, but because the conceptualisation of either throughout the ages is mostly determined by the assumptions that already exist, and the number of contradictions that creep in over time, over the life time period of any "scientific law". Indeed, these laws, eventually revised hardly reflect the one they started with. As the great Bacon once said, a wrong idea is better than no idea. However that certainly does not change what it is, conceptually flawed at the very best.

I recognise, like yourself in order to disprove the mathematics of einstein, one must point and direct one's mind and thought, to the mathematics, and scientific experiments, and indeed the existing scientific literature to efine the number of contradictions that exist. Such as the perpetual motion of electrons rotation is not fully understood.

As I mention I would very much appreciate if you would like to contribute to this discussion, how this perpetual motion in atom's might arise, as well as the other myriad properties of matter and gravity, and so-called electromagnetism that I have outlined,

Wishing you all the best,
    A
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 23rd November 2012 at 16:25.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

17. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

7redorbs,

If you truly have a breakthrough in physics (and it does happen), you must prove it, or at the very least support it with good mathematics.

If you want to be taken seriously, present it to a sympathetic group of physicists, or at the very least a more technical/scientific forum where the members will be able to analyse your ideas and methodology. If you really have come up with something new that has practical applications, the world WILL beat a path to your door.

So, if you haven't done so already, do some research to find forums where all the members are intellectually equipped to understand and appreciate your theories.

Good luck.

Nick

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

7redorbs (24th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

7RO,
    PUT your book on this conspiracy website, so we can go over it, and as said before, you will get an honest answhere,to be more specific,
    you have to come up with a complete "story' ,or theory as you like starting with J.c. maxwell, I will give you the freedom of replacing electrons
    with whatever you think appropriate,just take it from there.

And yes I know what it is to step out of a research project and be forced to see the light of day, thats now.........................

Mind you, after Maxwell, two idiots took over , ehh three most influentiall were Heaviside and this Lorenz brat after that came this lonsome Stein,
    They discarded the aether things, wich cover about 3 of his equations a least.

By the way, you did not answhere my question, about the aether book.Of wich you might pick up some new insights or things completing................

Be well

Old Snake

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Old Snake (here)
    7RO,
    PUT your book on this conspiracy website, so we can go over it, and as said before, you will get an honest answhere,to be more specific,
    you have to come up with a complete "story' ,or theory as you like starting with J.c. maxwell, I will give you the freedom of replacing electrons
    with whatever you think appropriate,just take it from there.

And yes I know what it is to step out of a research project and be forced to see the light of day, thats now.........................

Mind you, after Maxwell, two idiots took over , ehh three most influentiall were Heaviside and this Lorenz brat after that came this lonsome Stein,
    They discarded the aether things, wich cover about 3 of his equations a least.

By the way, you did not answhere my question, about the aether book.Of wich you might pick up some new insights or things completing................

Be well

Old Snake
    PS,

As you indeed did place all kinds of statements on the web,yet without ny coherence,frameof thought or whatever, based on your own research , or others,
    IT should be placed somewhere, so someone overlooked something ,or so,
    or even some(recognised) in the arts can be disproved.

Any way , you should set out from what you recognise as the latest to be true ,
    for me that`s Maxwell , but you may have other insights, but you must have astarting point and take it from there, I cannot have any conversation on lose statements or formulae without a contaext,
    To repeat myself, you have a moment in science wich is or overlooked or you have to disprove someone ,and you haveto prove that, than you may put your version in place ,than we can see wether thats true or not. WE call that peer review.

And to be clear:I am only an amateur scientist ,.....................

Well, cool down, and think this over , ...................................................................\\

I am not in a hurry you know, even next life may do.

Good night,1. 30 at the clock on this side, and tired

All the best

Old snake.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

23. Link to Post #113
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What is it going to take for scientists like yourself to actually recognise the work of Tesla could have set us free of this prison planet earth a very long time ago, and people from their mundane and ignorant self immolating lives by which they "subscribe to practical realities" beyond their very reckoning - indeed completely insane and psychotic realities they live, not I. As I have previously been accused. They go about entirely ignorant to the unlimited and free provision of wireless power, as if self proclaimed experts - and as a result those which buried it are getting away with it, all because the self immolating "practical reality" types who "live in the real world" are too busy - Earning a living they never get to live. Using their radiation resistance 4G everything everywhere and their little smart phones.
    "We are like people in a boat, in a fresh water river, who are dying of thirst because we do not know how to scoop up the water from the sides of the boat."-- Nikola Tesla

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whippet (here)
    What is it going to take for scientists like yourself to actually recognise the work of Tesla could have set us free of this prison planet earth a very long time ago, and people from their mundane and ignorant self immolating lives by which they "subscribe to practical realities" beyond their very reckoning - indeed completely insane and psychotic realities they live, not I. As I have previously been accused. They go about entirely ignorant to the unlimited and free provision of wireless power, as if self proclaimed experts - and as a result those which buried it are getting away with it, all because the self immolating "practical reality" types who "live in the real world" are too busy - Earning a living they never get to live. Using their radiation resistance 4G everything everywhere and their little smart phones.
    "We are like people in a boat, in a fresh water river, who are dying of thirst because we do not know how to scoop up the water from the sides of the boat."-- Nikola Tesla
    This should be the title of the thread, excellent & pertinent quote!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

26. Link to Post #115
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    This should be the title of the thread, excellent & pertinent quote!
    Yes, and I believe in Tesla's analogy that the "water" he speaks of is the free energy all around us that we have yet to tap into.

I mention it just in case anyone might have missed the meaning. Heck, maybe I missed the meaning!

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Adam...please try not to listen so strongly to things that people are saying that bother you and simply move on. I usually keep pretty quiet on this stuff..I have looked into Leedskalnin's work years ago and it resonates strongly with my work and life.

We are at a breakthrough...and it is people like you that are going to help us catapult to new heights.

Do not take anything personal if you can help it and please keep sharing...we are getting it, we really are.

I am a builder and like to see it in my hands and create it and I can do that with this, I know this.

Please keep sharing and "demonstrating"....there are enough of us here that will help one another help you help us and keep this on track and actually do something with it together.

Thank You!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

giovonni (6th January 2013), Jean-Luc (7th January 2013), Marianne (7th January 2013), RunningDeer (6th January 2013), sandy (6th January 2013), Snoweagle (17th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #117
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I wasn't ready for this discussion back then. Had other, less important things on my mind.

I do not understand Dollard's and others' work - I'll say that up front. And here's why.

When I was going to vocational school for electricians I could not wrap my head around the concepts (turned out I should not have let that bother me since none of the theory was ever on any test - focussing instead on rules and codes).

So I began an extensive study of the concepts. I studied the transformer, the generator, the motor. I poured over the mathematics rudimentary at this level, I know) and for awhile I could not get myself to understand let alone master the concepts. They seemed wrong to me or somehow flawed. But, at the time, I still had mostly faith in science (as opposed to today where I no longer believe anything science has to say). I don't remember the time frame but it was about six weeks of not getting it but I kept at it. I did some research, called some people in the industry, etc. I tabulated the different transformers and generators and the mathematics of each. I made a list of about fifty different types of motors and their characteristics. Still I couldn't quite get it. I wasn't satisfied with my comprehension of these topics. But I kept at it and one day, suddenly, it all came together. I had mastered the field to my satisfaction, and I use all of this extra study every day at work, far surpassing in understanding most other electricians because of it.

Still, I failed the test two times (the limit in B.C.) and had to travel 2,000 miles to Toronto to challenge the test there. My problem? Way too much emphasis on theory (not required in our field) and not enough on the codes and rules. Who cares about codes and rules? The establishment - that's who.

Anyways, the point is I effectively brainwashed myself with all that study and learned to understand what was untrue. At first my inuitive side understood that something in my field had been overlooked, but with constant study I managed to override my own better judgement. Not much else to say, I guess.

I could learn to understand what you are saying but it is incomplete so I would be stuck waiting for the rest. I need the whole thing before I can grasp any part.

That's just me. I could do my own experiments like you have done but I cannot do experiments in every field just to confirm or deny every claim. That you are on to something is obvious.

Carry on!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (9th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Hi Ernie,

What did you discover that was untrue? And will you use this new-found knowledge to do something never done before?

Regards,

Nick

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th July 2013), TargeT (9th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #119
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I have some ideas but nothing of substance, no.

The theory of the interactions between electric fields and their attendant magnetic fields has some discrepencies in it. Also, it is the potential difference between poles that travels along the wire, not the electrons themselves and yet our theories talk of "moles" of electrons passing a single point as the current. Which is it? Do they move or don't they? And if they do not move then what is moving?

Then there is arc suppresion. If an arc at the main switch, I'm talking residential services but any service is the same, can cross an air gap of say half an inch then why doesn't every outlet arc out from neutral to hot?

Then there are magnetic anomalies too. For instance, not many know that in the old days hard drives came with a funny shaped magnet with a shield of plate steel to protect the rest of the electronics from induced currents. It was called "Mu metal". In theory, this type of shielding should not work but it did. The plate shield was constructed of unknown material (to me at least) folded in such a way that the induced currents turn back away from the rest of the circuit - effectively creating a monopole (or at least one with assymetrical poles, where one pole is far stronger than the other).

Then there are motor effects that I did mention a long time ago on Wade's thread. The DC series motor is only one such example. In this type of motor, the rotor and stator are connected in series so that as the rotor increases in speed it induces a larger and larger field strenght in the stator (due to increased current) that then speeds the motor up, which increases the current in the stator... Theoretically, this motor can increase its speed indefinitely (reaching infinite speeds, or I should say, according to our defunct theories at least, the speed of light minus the mass of the rotor).

With solid state technology it might be possible to design a circuit that could induce a magnetic, spinning field without any physical moving parts. It could be used in a type of series motor arrangement. I believe there is a threshold that if breached in terms of speed becomes an infinite spinning magnetic field of incredible potential power, where no more input is required becuase of the infinite speed.

And no, I won't be the one doing this. Or maybe I will, who knows.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Snoweagle (17th December 2016), TargeT (9th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Then there are magnetic anomalies too. For instance, not many know that in the old days hard drives came with a funny shaped magnet with a shield of plate steel to protect the rest of the electronics from induced currents. It was called "Mu metal". In theory, this type of shielding should not work but it did. The plate shield was constructed of unknown material (to me at least) folded in such a way that the induced currents turn back away from the rest of the circuit - effectively creating a monopole (or at least one with assymetrical poles, where one pole is far stronger than the other)..
    the plates are still used today with the strong neodymium magnets, it consists of IRON, NICKEL and MOLYBDENUM based alloy called a permalloy Permalloy has an extremely high magnetic permittivity, meaning it will stop most magnetic fields.

so the shield you saw on older hard drives was just there to stop the magnetic field from spreading beyond desired bounds.

the neodymium magnets used now are very thin so the magnetic fields do not extend very far from the magnets (I'm guessing that its due to mass, perhaps it's just due to neodymium; I'm not very well versed in how magnetic fields are generated but then I think not many people are either). Permalloy is still used & is what the magnets are attached to in modern hard drives.

I think the biggest flaw in modern electrical teaching is that it ignores the fact that electricity should truly be called dielectricty since there are two "flows" to a current, they are spiral from one source to another (this also isn't taught, but easily shown via experiment)
    Where are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast