+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,055 times in 3,169 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Ya, that one about Mu metals I picked up on some utube video. Thought I'd throw that one in there for dramatic effect. Forgot who I was talking with. In my circles such talk is only heard from me, so sometimes I embellish to get them interested and perhaps get them to do some of their own research. If they do, now they got something on me to debate with - ie. they'll come back for more...
    If not now, then when?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

TargeT (10th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,676 times in 7,042 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Ya, that one about Mu metals I picked up on some utube video. Thought I'd throw that one in there for dramatic effect. Forgot who I was talking with. In my circles such talk is only heard from me, so sometimes I embellish to get them interested and perhaps get them to do some of their own research. If they do, now they got something on me to debate with - ie. they'll come back for more...
    haha, well a good tactic anyway
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7