+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Ya, that one about Mu metals I picked up on some utube video. Thought I'd throw that one in there for dramatic effect. Forgot who I was talking with. In my circles such talk is only heard from me, so sometimes I embellish to get them interested and perhaps get them to do some of their own research. If they do, now they got something on me to debate with - ie. they'll come back for more...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

TargeT (10th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Ya, that one about Mu metals I picked up on some utube video. Thought I'd throw that one in there for dramatic effect. Forgot who I was talking with. In my circles such talk is only heard from me, so sometimes I embellish to get them interested and perhaps get them to do some of their own research. If they do, now they got something on me to debate with - ie. they'll come back for more...
    haha, well a good tactic anyway
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7