+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: EGYPT Unkown formation in the desert

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default EGYPT Unkown formation in the desert

Found it per googleearth pls check out : 26.581187,30.656274 and tell me what u think it might be. Take some time, it is really something BIG!!!

Go to this link below for more incredible pictures

http://kryderexplorationllc.multiply...Secrets-Found#

Having a never ending curiosity and having wondered for many years, what would be the result if I had applied the secret template ciphers I know and use here in the USA to Egypt? I had been involved with coded systems all around the world vicariously an example would be leading a party from monument to monument over the phone from Africa. Research had indicated over the years that many who used these codes adopted them from others who adopted them from Egypt. So I decided to conduct a basic large scale layout test.

Knowing the core cipher in the "code" is the same world wide, I examined Abydos, in particular the Osirion (as this location is one of the few that exhibit structures from the "first-time"). Then applied the numbers/ alignment hidden in the architecture to the known template ciphers and within days made amazing and even disturbing finds across 100's of miles of the deserts of Egypt. I had sat alone in my shack and done it. 48 hrs in solitude with my curiosity on the throttle and expertise at the wheel.... And wow!

The Template ciphers are very ancient with their base form originating from the math of creation / reality. The same math used to study fluid flow, electrical dynamics, magnetic fields to gravity and black holes. It incorporates tetrahedral math and explains the nature of torsional forces and angular momentum on "space-time" or hyper-dimensional physics. These same template forms are represented everywhere on Earth. Such as Mandalas and sand paintings of Tibetan priests and Native American Elders of the Southwest USA. In architecture and construction, city planning and roads, in religion myth and legend, in story and song... This math and its geometry was used in pre-deluge times, 10,000bc to 30,000bc+ not just as a symbol with reverence but in technology and everyday life to offer a 20,000 year run of a virtual utopia. It was again the miss-use of the same that ended it all. After which the knowledge became secret and emulated by elite groups to put themselves above the rest. For at least 6,000 years it has been incorporated world wide, again in temples, cities, roads etc... But this time kept under wraps and out of site or hidden from the masses. The earliest maps known are of mining areas and mining colonies and adopt this template cipher system. The Jesuit priests and Triad of the Orient use the numbers in initiation rights. The Nordic use the numbers in their sagas and so on.

It is highly possible that if their is truth to the Sumerian texts that indeed the entire world was mined under one rule. The evidence would support this. It also suggests that after that rule the knowledge was remembered by separated groups worldwide. Each retaining a "symbol" that portrays the same template cipher. Giving each group an identity of those that knew or retained a portion of the hidden past and its math and technology. Symbols such as the cross, the spade, the heart, diamond, four leaf clover, the yin yang and so on... All of which can be laid directly on the main template with perfect alignment.

It took me over 2 decades to figure it out and find the base template. But it is the key to breaking them all worldwide. There is indeed more to it than just reading them all as they as well represent the intellectual minds of every man who used it. The manner in which it was used is as then as diverse as the men who used it as well.

Egypt represented an opportunity to apply this all to the time of the "Mega-builders"... The time of wonder, "when men of Earth traveled the stars"... Using this system in Egypt offered validation to the whole once more.

From still buried and some excavated pre-deluge 10,000 to 30,000 year old structures / cities, geo-glyphs of aircraft, Ancient city sites blasted by craters to 1000's of tombs (many raided with bulldozers using industrial mining techniques). Areas came to light with massive above ground structures built on sacred mathematical layouts. Some featuring modern excavation revealing very very modern looking building of massive proportions. There has been talk these could be ancient "space-ports" mentioned in historical texts.

Although these have little to do with the time frame of my previously found "sidewalk" route through the "tomb valleys" and royal geoglyphs... They are connected by virtue of their nature and connections through history to the more modern surface geoglyphs and lanes of travel over the ancient buried causeways, buildings and waterworks.

The first application was to map the Osirion in the right manner as to reveal not only the numbers and alignment system used but as well how to apply these in this historical context. Meaning not only does this provide the numbers for the cipher but as well only other sites correlating to this building will be indicated.

The alignment numbers of the Osirion are based on 305 degrees by 35 degrees. So any structures sharing this base alignment and on specific coded bearings and distances and found by prediction using the known ciphers are indeed connected. Simply by knowing where to start the "path of travel" or degree bearing from a given point (in this case at the top of the Osirion ramp) and just extending the 305 line features were found as expected. Then by taking a certain number and subtracting it from the 305 deg another line was extended slightly south. By using another set of numbers as the distance, a massive- 140+ ' long assembled stone geo-structure-glyph of an arrow was revealed in the desert surface. I took note that the extended line did not touch the shaft or tip but rather ran across one edge or the arrow head. This indicated that something is on this line and "secrets". It also means that is not the end of the line! Beyond this a few miles the extended line hit the exact apex of a massive pyramid compound with walls its outer walls exceeding 1,600 ft per side! In the center lies a perfect non-weathered pyramid about 42' across at its best. The walls and enclosure would seem to be made of Andesite blocks. The main point and one that indicates the possible materials used in its construction is this. The Osirion is built from Andesite blocks because it is the most durable material available anywhere. This new found structure and all its connected features are aligned with and were revealed by the Osirion itself. Also, this structure in particular is also built on the same 305 deg x 35 deg alignment and is in perfect order to the scale of the Osirion. The highest possibility at this point is that they were not only made at the same time but are made of the same materials. In fact the entire nation wide hydraulic system and other features appear to be the same material; and as well been made at the same time.

The best indicator so far as to material construction and the age, is a huge crater blasted into the aqueduct feature itself in a remote area. This crater literally bisects / dissected the feature allowing inspection. The dimensions of the blocks themselves are visible on (2) that were ejected from the impact over 240' away. The material of the blocks themselves being durable enough to take impact energy like that and not have been completely pulverized... Sandstone or Limestone would be powder and Granite would have shattered... The block material would have to be extremely dense with a durable lattice as its matrix. The size is consistent to other megalithic structures . The most important detail it the weathering, oxidation, patina and how this compares to the surrounding surface. It is more than obvious that water flowed around the blocks for a long time... then the desertification occurred and patina accumulated over thousands of years. The impact hit the aqueduct feature long before the flowing water stopped and the forests dried to deserts. Meaning the feature was even far older than that.

This is just all just a tiny fraction of the details we have studied over the vast network of structures. Many sites were studied and traits from all of them have been included in determining what we have.

Even what appears to be fossil buried or maybe even vitrified cities of massive proportions. These with normal scale cities built within their remains. Anomalies like craters, strange landforms and strange structures dot the surface but only at specific alignments. What has now been revealed with some clarity is a massive mathematical layout well over 1000 miles across that every major site seems to be situated on. Indicating a plane for not just a city but a plan on a "country" wide scale. With everything planned in advance and the infrastructure installed first. Even to this day, there is NO known pre-planned infrastructure that comes close to this scale. The most important find thus far is what appears to be a "country wide" ancient aqueduct system and thousands of surface canals. The math used in the topographical layout, measurements between features and the surface geo-glyphs all share the same meaning and all having to do with water or its control and utilization. The photos in this album represents a small fraction of the discoveries we have made so far and only reveal a glimpse of the over all context and its impact on known history.

The 40 or so pics here are of just a few locations I have discovered and I have not shared the rest with anyone as of yet... I just revealed enough to test the waters. The rest will come to light when we know the right door is open. We require funding but don't wish to attain the wrong partners.... The spot is open for the right interested party.

ROBERT W. KRYDER

CEO/PROJECT MANAGER

KRYDER EXPLORATION LLC.

P,S if already posted then please merge
    Last edited by The One; 27th August 2012 at 06:56.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 335 posts

Default Re: EGYPT Unkown formation in the desert

I just had a look on Google and
    when you zoom in you can see all the tyre tracks
    I guess from all the construction vehicles

But what the Hell is it??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Buck (27th August 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,851 times in 6,866 posts

Maybe a stargate?
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

KRYDER (29th August 2012), Möbius (30th August 2012), Ricker (1st September 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Dry swiming pool...
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thoth's Time Temple - Giza Alignment Code Time-Shift

Last edited by The One; 27th August 2012 at 16:25.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,108 times in 10,224 posts

We are immersed in the scalar equivalent of an ocillating or vibrationg moving stream of dimensional energies.

Like a pipe that has flow, except the flow is everwhere, in and on the dimensional fundmanetal level.

This causes there to be an ability to insert objects, shapes, and devices INTO that continual flow, in the same way a body can stand under the flow of a waterfall.

Imagine standing under the water, at the edge of a underwater cliff, at the mouth of a river delta..with the tons and tons water flowing by you and around you.

In this case, the scalar energies are flowing not just around you, but through you.

In what we call the 3d time based world, with it's distances, gravity, mass, gyroscopic effects and so on... all that is connected directly to the given material or devices or elements (table of elements) integration with said dimensional fields.

The pyramids are an attempt and reality as a device that acts like a harmonically staged (one step after another, according to the layout of the layers) reed in this constant flow. Like blowing into a harmonica, the reed begins to move and shift and reaches a resonant condition,and disturbs the flow of the air through it and we have the combination of flow and flow disturbance..from the reed and the flow together..interacting. we get a note formed.

Now, the pyramids are doing this thing on a powerful ley line, the center point of the position where the earth's calculated total mass would be, on the surface of the planet. That is the position of the pyramids of Egypt.

This geometrically perfected shape out in the desert appears to be the same, with regard to geometric layout and perfection of that layout.

It is a reed in a scalar flow. It is modifying the waveform flow in the immediate area of the structure. the structure and the existing scalar flow combine to modulate or shape the invisible scalar flow, in that area.

This sort of scientific backdrop (which is only a few articles from the past few days, this goes decades deep, as far as viable and workable full explanations go) is easy to find and is becoming more and more common.

http://phys.org/news/2012-08-electro...rocurrent.html

http://phys.org/news/2012-08-ultrath...d-focuses.html

(I could be here for the next week explaining this, easily. but, I've got to keep moving, like the rest of us do, I can't get mired down in one point in a literal thousand or more)
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th August 2012 at 16:45.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

another bob (27th August 2012), Buck (27th August 2012), crosby (1st September 2012), DeDukshyn (27th August 2012), GaelVictor (27th August 2012), gigha (27th August 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (31st August 2012), Kindred (27th August 2012), Kristo (27th August 2012), KRYDER (29th August 2012), Lightworker87 (4th September 2012), mountain_jim (27th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), noprophet (27th August 2012), PurpleLama (27th August 2012), Rantaak (28th August 2012), Referee (28th August 2012), Reinhard (27th August 2012), Selene (27th August 2012), Sierra (30th August 2012), Vrilya (27th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012), zebowho (27th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,108 times in 10,224 posts

Ok, just did some bits of checking in it's alignment.

it is aligned to the vortex point grid map, the becker-hagens grid map.

it appears to point directly at the adjacent vortex grid point that is to the left of the pyramid's main grid point that the pyramids sit on. (north-top, south-down)

Thus in the scalar energetics integration point, it may be a modifier, a canard of sorts. A stabilizer and modifier for what the pyramids are supposed to be doing, with regard to their correct function, when they where complete and functional. Like the outrigger on a boat, in some ways. Like a weight on a rim for a car tire, there to balance the motional mass out so that it is stable for it's intended (rotational) purpose. Sort of a mix of all of these thoughts, but to balance out or stabilize a dimensional flow system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canard_%28aeronautics%29

the little wing set on the front of this aircraft, that is a 'canard'.

Last edited by Carmody; 27th August 2012 at 18:42.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

another bob (27th August 2012), DeDukshyn (27th August 2012), gigha (27th August 2012), Kindred (27th August 2012), KRYDER (29th August 2012), mountain_jim (27th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), PurpleLama (27th August 2012), Reinhard (27th August 2012), Reirrac (28th August 2012), Selene (27th August 2012), Sierra (30th August 2012), The One (27th August 2012), Vrilya (27th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012), zebowho (27th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,782 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by gigha (here)
    I just had a look on Google and
    when you zoom in you can see all the tyre tracks
    I guess from all the construction vehicles

But what the Hell is it??
    This particular structure, I believe, is part of the irrigation system Thoth set up, using the powers described by Carmody. Powerfully connected to the structure of the Earth and it's being.

In Unity, Peace and Love

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

gigha (27th August 2012), KRYDER (29th August 2012), Reinhard (27th August 2012), Sierra (30th August 2012), The One (27th August 2012), Vrilya (27th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012), WHOMADEGOD (27th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,145 times in 1,683 posts

my my my my, down the rabbit hole we go again. hehehehehechucklechuckle. they ain't gonna figure this one out either. cuz ain't nobody knows how old this rock really is... or who came here and did what... or when they came here.

and ever body just keeps runnin in circles... chasin them pesky ol rabbits... that just keep digin holes fer ya. hehehehechucklechuckle

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

conk (27th August 2012), Eram (28th August 2012), jagman (28th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), Nickolai (30th August 2012), The One (27th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,189 times in 1,108 posts

This is an extraordinary discovery, for sure.

One of the most tantalizing pieces of this new puzzle is its origin at the Osirion, Abydos. Notably, this is where Dan Burisch says that he pushed his J-Rod prisoner/friend (a Zeta Reticulan time traveler from 52,000 years in our future) into a ”naturally occurring stargate that had opened there. Burisch was there as part of a top-secret Majestic project which he has not otherwise described. Interesting…….

I am also struck by Robert Kryder’s comment that the mathematical precision he discovered here:

• extends outward over a 1,000 miles from its origin,

• is far larger than any infrastructure or planning system we do today,

• represents some kind of massive aqueduct system,

• and clearly precedes any other civilization or development.

In other words, it was an infrastructure installed first, with full knowledge of an overall development plan, much as we might do today with a “planned subdivision”: installing water mains, power lines and surfaced roads before building the houses. By contrast, most of the urban development of our known civilization(s) have grown “organically” – and somewhat haphazardly - from smaller settlements or villages into more complex communities.

Quote Posted by Robert W. Kryder
    Even what appears to be fossil, buried or maybe even vitrified cities of massive proportions. These with normal scale cities built within their remains. Anomalies like craters, strange landforms and strange structures dot the surface but only at specific alignments. What has now been revealed with some clarity is a massive mathematical layout well over 1000 miles across that every major site seems to be situated on. Indicating a plane for not just a city but a plan on a "country" wide scale. With everything planned in advance and the infrastructure installed first. Even to this day, there is NO known pre-planned infrastructure that comes close to this scale. The most important find thus far is what appears to be a "country wide" ancient aqueduct system and thousands of surface canals. The math used in the topographical layout, measurements between features and the surface geo-glyphs all share the same meaning and all having to do with water or its control and utilization.
    Kudos to explorer Robert Kryder! I’m looking forward to seeing what else he discovers.

Cheers,

Selene

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (31st August 2012), Referee (28th August 2012), The One (27th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,301 times in 872 posts

Hi

Allow me to pour some cold water other your heads Sorry

After looking at this in Google Earth i would say it is a military proving ground. There is plenty of artillery/tanks rounds marks on the ground around (bright colored splats on the ground). To the north of the structure you can see circles with aircraft-like shapes in them. And the line flagged as an aqueduct is a deteriorated road in the middle of the desert. There is no chance for an open flowing water in the desert. If you follow that line to the east you will see it joins the highway named in Google Earth (GE?!) "Asyout Al Kharga". The deep black color is an asphalt covering road. Not water. The image in GE is dated 2006.

There was a thread similar to this on mysterious structures in the middle of nowhere in China on Avalon.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post352201
    It was debunked as a calibration marks for Chinese spy satelites. The same may be with this in Egypt.

Of course i could be totally wrong and fall for the perfect cover up. To hide something in plain sight and pretend it is something trivial.

[update]
    I messed up the date photo was taken. It is June 29th of 2010 not 2006. There is a photo from 2006 available in GE and it looks very similar to that from OP.
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 27th August 2012 at 20:13.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert :)

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

DoubleHelix (28th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), polly1022 (8th September 2012), Selene (27th August 2012), The One (27th August 2012), Unified Serenity (27th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,189 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: EGYPT Unknown formation in the desert

On the other hand, Robert, if these coordinates are indeed of a modern military nature that could tend to reinforce Burisch's assertion of some deep US secret military involvement at Abydos related to a stargate and time travel..... It wouldn't debunk much, would it?

Cheers,

Selene

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

NancyV (28th August 2012), Referee (28th August 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th August 2012), The One (27th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote After looking at this in Google Earth i would say it is a military proving ground. There is plenty of artillery/tanks rounds marks on the ground around (bright colored splats on the ground). To the north of the structure you can see circles with aircraft-like shapes in them. And the line flagged as an aqueduct is a deteriorated road in the middle of the desert. There is no chance for an open flowing water in the desert. If you follow that line to the east you will see it joins the highway named in Google Earth (GE?!) "Asyout Al Kharga". The deep black color is an asphalt covering road. Not water. The image in GE is dated 2006.
    I would have to disagree because it extends outward over a 1,000 miles from its origin,would this not make it one of the largest military proving ground in the world . Whatever it is before now its never been well documented that is for sure.Makes you wonder why not

I have followed that line its a very long way from anything
    Last edited by The One; 27th August 2012 at 20:32.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,655 times in 2,828 posts

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Hi

After looking at this in Google Earth i would say it is a military proving ground. There is plenty of artillery/tanks rounds marks on the ground around (bright colored splats on the ground). To the north of the structure you can see circles with aircraft-like shapes in them. And the line flagged as an aqueduct is a deteriorated road in the middle of the desert. There is no chance for an open flowing water in the desert. If you follow that line to the east you will see it joins the highway named in Google Earth (GE?!) "Asyout Al Kharga". The deep black color is an asphalt covering road. Not water. The image in GE is dated 2006.
    I was wondering if anyone would post Carmen Boulter's interview with Lance White which discusses an expedition to investigate that site, if I am not mistaken....
    She investigated and found a military bombing range....see the picture she had posted on the website The Pyramid Code

http://www.pyramidcode.com/Photos.html

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

jagman (28th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th August 2012), The One (27th August 2012), Unified Serenity (27th August 2012), Vrilya (28th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,301 times in 872 posts

The One, what do you mean by "extends outward over a 1,000 miles from its origin"? 1000 miles north east from white pyramid is Turkey and Iran. Egypt is 960 miles across from the northwest corner to the east south corner. From the white pyramid it is less than 400 miles in each direction to the borders of Egypt. I admit it is in "the center" of Egypt. I don't get it what so special about that?
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert :)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

The One (27th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The One, what do you mean by "extends outward over a 1,000 miles from its origin"? 1000 miles north east from white pyramid is Turkey and Iran. Egypt is 960 miles across from the northwest corner to the east south corner. From the white pyramid it is less than 400 miles in each direction to the borders of Egypt. I admit it is in "the center" of Egypt. I don't get it what so special about that?
    Sorry i did not explain myself

What has now been revealed with some clarity is a massive mathematical layout well over 1000 miles across that every major site seems to be situated on. Indicating a plane for not just a city but a plan on a "country" wide scale. With everything planned in advance and the infrastructure installed first. Even to this day, there is NO known pre-planned infrastructure that comes close to this scale. The most important find thus far is what appears to be a "country wide" ancient aqueduct system and thousands of surface canals. The math used in the topographical layout, measurements between features and the surface geo-glyphs all share the same meaning and all having to do with water or its control and utilization

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,598 times in 6,629 posts

China has some strange large structures also, wonder if they know something we don't ? Is it just the two worlds spliting and 5-d merging with 3-d ?? They meaning ( the structures ) were there all along , only now we see them because the veil is thinning. very interesting stuff.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bluestflame (28th August 2012), jagman (27th August 2012), The One (28th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012), wynderer (28th August 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,149 times in 1,887 posts

Thoth's Time Temple - Giza Alignment Code Time-Shift. Malcolm,That was a simply amazing video!!! The math was a little advanced for me but believe or not, I did comprehend
    some of it. lol. I will watch this one several times.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

The One (28th August 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,149 times in 1,887 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone would post Carmen Boulter's interview with Lance White which discusses an expedition to investigate that site, if I am not mistaken....
    She investigated and found a military bombing range....see the picture she had posted on the website The Pyramid Code

http://www.pyramidcode.com/Photos.html
    Dr. Carmen Boulter is on C2C Tonight.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

The One (28th August 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello to all... My name is Robert Kryder.

I am the person regarded in the post and the finder of the posted discoveries. To clarify a quick detail... I discovered these and many, many other sites similar and beyond this (most still buried or partially excavated), in Aug of 2011. They were posted and made public in the same month on our web site.

I am brand new here and need to review posts before commenting further... Any questions are welcome and I truly hope I can answer any curiosity posed and assist in the understanding these and so much more we are throwing on the table for the world to see.

Thanks!
    Last edited by KRYDER; 28th August 2012 at 16:15. Reason: typo

35. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to KRYDER For This Post:

13th Warrior (28th August 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (29th August 2012), aranuk (31st August 2012), Bill Ryan (29th August 2012), Billy (28th August 2012), Christine (29th August 2012), conk (1st September 2012), crosby (1st September 2012), danstar (7th September 2012), Dennis Leahy (24th July 2015), EsmaEverheart (28th August 2012), etheric underground (31st August 2012), gigha (5th September 2012), Healthy Skeptic (31st August 2012), Hervé (28th August 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (31st August 2012), Ivanhoe (28th August 2012), jagman (28th August 2012), janus (29th August 2012), ks4ever (30th August 2012), Marin (5th September 2012), Melinda (29th August 2012), MorningSong (28th August 2012), mountain_jim (28th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), observer (29th August 2012), PurpleLama (28th August 2012), Reinhard (31st August 2012), Reirrac (28th August 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), Sebastion (1st September 2012), Selene (31st August 2012), Sierra (30th August 2012), SilentFeathers (28th August 2012), Swan (29th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast