+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vets Rounded Up Nationwide, People Everywhere Just Disappearing

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Default Re: Vets Rounded Up Nationwide, People Everywhere Just Disappearing

I realize Veteran's Today is a mouthpiece for a particular pov, but they are describing conflicts from within 2 sides of the US military, and apparently leaking info provided to them from one of the sides.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/08...nd-censorship/

Quote There is a reason I feel uncomfortable with our “neocon” gang at Ft. Meade, the Defense Media Activity. I look at Afghanistan. We remain silent on fact that we aren’t just protecting opium producers but that we brought in heroin processing and distribution of 98% of the world’s heroin is all done by air.

Air transporting opium and heroin out of Afghanistan has been going on for years.

The Taliban, who are continually blamed by propagandists at Meade, lacks an air force. The Russian government says the US government is distributing the world’s heroin supply.

Are they wrong? Are we teaching our kids to be drug dealers and addicts?

Then there is the issue of how the military disposes of those who joined to build a career and future for their family. Tens of thousands have been worn down by, not just war, but war for profit.

military has so much to hide, much more than the $3 trillion dollars it has stolen in the last decade.

Thus, our children are lied to, the Ft. Meade crowd scripts it all, a psyop against our own nation, now filling our streets with broken, unemployable, unsurvivable kids, drugged by the military, sexually abused, lied to every day, fully institutionalized as though they had been in prison.

We are expecting a book by a Navy SEAL discussing his role in the bin Laden affair. First of all, it is not conjecture in the intelligence world that bin Laden died in 2001, it can be proven. Nobody tells the truth to our troops, they are lied to every hour on the hour all hour long.

General Ordierno has offered American troops for ‘crowd suppression’ work against their fellow citizens.

Every word they hear is a lie. We know their real role, what Army Chief, General Odierno wants… an army that will come home and hold America hostage. He has published articles on this for the Council on Foreign Relations, the CFR.

His subordinates call him “deeply disturbed and repulsive,” and his views are obnoxious to America’s traditions. He runs the Army.

As for discussions of military rape, illegal imprisonment, “stop loss” or the poisoned food and water troops have been subjected to, this and so many other subjects, along with drug dealing in Afghanistan and honest reports about conditions, none of it can be found anywhere.

They have their 'spin', but it's interesting and their info implies a subset of higher ups in the US Military is aware of 9/11, Bin Laden CIA, drug-running, Israel/Mossad control/influence, etc., and are fighting back from within.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th August 2012 at 16:16.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

modwiz (28th August 2012), PurpleLama (29th August 2012), wynderer (28th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    Spent hours pondering over a quote i read somewhere here, some spiritual teacher said: "I would rather be a live dog rather than a dead lion!"-------------
    Dr Michael Van de Meer, after he had had both his legs blown off to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

His obituary was written by Ben Fulford, here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...el-Van-de-Meer
    Hi Bill, had a intuition you were still paying attention to things I write about. So please be honest and tell us all how does it feel to be a live dog liveing in south america hideing out. Are you readdy to discuss your family relations and connections yet concerning facial recognition technology and the oligarch controlled govt, or is that still a sore spot for you??The truth will set you free!----Rob
    Huh?

From Enemy of the State (one of my favorite movies):
    Brill (Gene Hackman): You speak English?
    Robert Dean (Will Smith): Obviously not that well!
    That's exactly the type of response I was expecting to come from you!--Neutralise,deflect,redirect,discredit,etc...straight out of the kabala/kybalion direct play book laws. You clearly stated in one of your pc interviews that your father was directly involved with facial recognition technology, and every time I bring it up you turn to the same old playbook.Soooooo now I'm thinking this site is somehow involved in precrime,psycological profileing technology as well. You seem to refuse to answer up your family connections and govt involvement, unlike myself, I'll tell what I know because I'm not afraid to die. Like I said in the post you only showed half of: I would rather die a free proud lion rather than live like a beat dog hideing out in south america afraid of his psycotic controllers..Hope you sleep well tonight you dog!---RobName:  480177_10150792737689040_680379039_9589305_1407187765_n.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  46.1 KB
    Last edited by crested-duck; 28th August 2012 at 20:56.

4. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

huh? WTF? um ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Bill, had a intuition you were still paying attention to things I write about. So please be honest and tell us all how does it feel to be a live dog liveing in south america hideing out. Are you readdy to discuss your family relations and connections yet concerning facial recognition technology and the oligarch controlled govt, or is that still a sore spot for you??The truth will set you free!----Rob
    Hi there Rob,

I know it is highly rude to interfere in a conversation between two gentlemans, but would you by any chance refer to Bill's dad, as Bill was sharing his father's unique assignment in trying to identify Martin Bormann (Adolf Hitlers secretary and right hand)

It starts like that:
    Quote Originally posted by Bill ryan : "My father was often asked by the British Home Office (the equivalent of the US State Department) to help on facial identification challenges."
    Post #8

And, I assume that each person need to make their own decisions on when 'truth will set them free',
    It is not really up to us, isn't it? (I hope my words didn't sound too much like barking..) ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 28th August 2012 at 21:49.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Belle (29th August 2012), Bill Ryan (28th August 2012), CdnSirian (29th August 2012), christian (28th August 2012), Christine (28th August 2012), Davidallany (29th August 2012), Marianne (29th August 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012), mountain_jim (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (28th August 2012), wynderer (28th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

A Rumormillnews article.....? Really?

This is what we have digressed down to.....Rumormillnews?

Isn't this co-intelpro?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Christine (28th August 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (30th August 2012), modwiz (28th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

a personal account from The Tree of Liberty website, re the use of psychiatric detention that has been going on, long before Brandon Raub brought it to mass attention -- pls note that there are good guys quietly working against this travesty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'It is not only Vets that are being picked up and held against their will.

I'll try to make the following story presentable so as to not readily identify the organization for which I was employed.

The first time I ran into a situation such as this was about five years ago. My unit was called out to transport an individual to a local health care facility for a mental evaluation. Upon our arrival, this lady was standing on the front porch of her sister’s house with the local sheriff's office in attendance. Our local mental health organization, a branch of the local government, had been called out by this individual’s sister.

Basically, long story short. The accused individual had been homeless for several months and had been living out of her van. She was well kept and made enough money working part time to be able to rent a motel room every three to four days in order to shower and wash her clothes. This person's sister did not approve of her life style and assumed that "she had to be crazy" to live like she was living.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with this individual which warranted her being held for 24 hours on an emergency hold. I was ordered by the sheriff to take this individual to the local hospital, which specialized in psychiatric care, and I reluctantly complied. During transport, I had the opportunity to visit with the "patient" and determined that she was probably more sane than I was. It was then that I offered to take her wherever she wanted to go, risking my employment in doing so. She at that point declined and stated that she would just be picked up again and her inconvenience was not worth me risking my job over.

Needless to say, I was pissed off. As soon as this run was over, I went down to our administrative office and lodged a complaint. They were sympathetic but as this was interagency cooperation, nothing was done.

I swore that I would never be put in that position again. My partner and I encountered a few more episodes such as this and we refused to cooperate and transport individuals who experienced no signs of mental illness. Every single time we put our foot down; we were able to get the local law enforcement officer to agree with our findings except for one.

The most spectacular show of defiance occurred when I observed a police Lt. physically tear up a 24hour hold document in front of the mental health personnel who wanted a young man committed, after having stated that "this was bullsh*t" and having previously discussed the matter with the Lt. out of earshot of others on the scene.

It's been happening for awhile folks. I and my partner just refused to participate. Unfortunately, there are others in the public service arena who are not so bold as to take a stand on this issue. '

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s....php?p=1935875

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Spent hours pondering over a quote i read somewhere here, some spiritual teacher said: "I would rather be a live dog rather than a dead lion!"-------------
    Dr Michael Van de Meer, after he had had both his legs blown off to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

His obituary was written by Ben Fulford, here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...el-Van-de-Meer
    Huh?

From Enemy of the State (one of my favorite movies):
    Brill (Gene Hackman): You speak English?
    Robert Dean (Will Smith): Obviously not that well!
    That's exactly the type of response I was expecting to come from you!--Neutralise,deflect,redirect,discredit,etc...straight out of the kabala/kybalion direct play book laws. You clearly stated in one of your pc interviews that your father was directly involved with facial recognition technology, and every time I bring it up you turn to the same old playbook.Soooooo now I'm thinking this site is somehow involved in precrime,psycological profileing technology as well. You seem to refuse to answer up your family connections and govt involvement, unlike myself, I'll tell what I know because I'm not afraid to die. Like I said in the post you only showed half of: I would rather die a free proud lion rather than live like a beat dog hideing out in south america afraid of his psycotic controllers..Hope you sleep well tonight you dog!---RobAttachment 18022
    My joke was because I had no idea what you were talking about. Your rather nasty invective (repeated in your post above) was uncalled for, and was founded on nothing apart from a desire to try and find something to criticize me for.

Please check your facts before posting. It's all in the records of my previous posts if you cared to look. Search like this...

... and you'll get this post (the second one in the search results), in which I wrote:
    My father (pen name Jacques Penry) was a facial identification expert and was contracted to the British Home Office. (He was the guy who invented Photofit.)
    As you've just seen, your recall of what my father did is faulty. There was no 'facial recognition technology'. That's your own invention.

He worked as a sometime contractor for the British Home Office (UK equivalent of the State Department) because Photofit helped the British Police to catch criminals. He died in 1987.

Quote I'm thinking this site is somehow involved in precrime,psycological profileing technology as well
    You mean Avalon??!

Next time you set out to criticize me or anything else, you'll make less of a fool of yourself if you do your research first. Now apologize, please. Thank you.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2012 at 23:05.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (29th August 2012), Davidallany (29th August 2012), fifi (29th August 2012), Limor Wolf (29th August 2012), Midnight Rambler (29th August 2012), PurpleLama (29th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Yoda (1st September 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

since we're already off topic -- Bill, i was sorry to read that your father died 'alone & penniless'

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

i think this article hits the nail on the head re the topic of this thread:
    'Attention U.S. Military: You Are Being Demonized.

August 27, 2012 By Breaking News

It’s now becoming overt. The meme emanating rapidly from the mainstream media is that the U.S. military is a threat to the nation! It sounds very 1984 and backwards, but what isn’t these days. What really captured my attention is a very clever and dangerous article published by Reuters titled “U.S. Army battling racists within its own ranks.” It sounds benign enough at first and as you continue to read it all seems pretty reasonable. Who wants crazy racists running around the armed forces? Nobody. That said, there is a tone throughout that clearly attempts to make the sheeple public suspicious about returning veterans, which is bothersome in its own right considering these young men and women are being sacrificed daily by the elite power structure that would never dip their dainty little toes anywhere near any action.

Still, the article didn’t really get me concerned until the section where they discuss a presentation that the U.S. Army itself is apparently showing to its own troops. Reuters watched this presentation and they write:'
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/att...ing-demonized/
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th August 2012 at 16:11. Reason: [INDENT] (Increase Indent icon) the quote 3 times, so the reader can see what's quoted

15. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

The Jesse Ventura video scared me a little as the spokesman for the FEMA camp looked so guilty...

16. Link to Post #51
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Bill Ryan is surrounded by good energies, a most pleasant experience to be around him might I add. Bill's friends are my friends.

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    from RumorMillNews -- i have no headphones right now & can't listen to the interview -- link at bottom

-----------------------------------------------------

Vets Being Round Up Nationwide, People Everywhere Just Disappearing
    Posted by Alexander Higgins - August 24, 2012 at 8:21 am - Permalink - Source via Alexander Higgins Blog

Marine Veteran Brandon Raub’s Attorney says he is getting calls from veterans and people all over the country reporting psychiatric detention for political speech.
    Last Thursday, decorated former US Marine Brandon Raub, who served two tour of duties in Iraq and Afghanistan, was detained by the FBI and local authorities for posting controversial anti-government political comments on the social media site Facebook.

Although 26 year-old Brandon Raub was forcefully detained against his will for his political views he was not charged with any criminal misconduct a hallmark of the NAZI gestapo which used the tactic of indefinite psychiatric detention to crush political dissent.

Constitutional attorney John Whitehead representing Raub discussed how the US government violated his client’s first amendment rights with RT yesterday.

He also made an appearance on GBTV with Glen Beck in which he made even more shocking revelations.

Whitehead tells Beck that he is getting calls from military veterans all over the country subjected to the same Nazi style psychiatric detention for their political views.

More alarming, is when Beck asked if people of left-wing ideology – specifically members of Occupy Wall Street – are being detained Whitehead responded saying he can’t say for sure because people all over the country are just disappearing.

He also reveals that while Raub was in psychiatric detention one of the psychiatrists that he was seeing threatened to “brainwash” him and force him to take medication.

Watch the entire interview:

[clip]

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/201...earing-174701/
    everyone do a quick search on John Whitehead...

why is he being brought forward right now as Fed Reserve is running to the end of the American control?

18. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

wow, just saw CrestedDuck's comments...

if anyone is wondering if psychological attacks are happening right now, this shows a perfectly normal person losing their mind....

guess Peking Duck is off the menu tonight...

19. Link to Post #54
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,615 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Constitutional attorney John Whitehead representing Raub discussed how the US government violated his client’s first amendment rights with RT yesterday.

He also made an appearance on GBTV with Glen Beck in which he made even more shocking revelations.
    Here's a rough transcript of a portion from 8:13 to 8:55 that caught my ear, since I've been a 9/11 truther for several years now. JW is John Whitehead and GB is Glen Beck.

8:02 JW:
    It's been going on for years. Like I say,20,000 people alone in Virginia.
    Civil commitment, that's what they call it. The police arrive and they
    arrest you and they don't charge you with any crime and take you to
    a ??? station.
    8:13 GB:
    wait wait wait ... for political statements?
    8:17 JW:
    Political statements yes ... and other things of course, but the ones
    we're hearing about are for political statements yes.

So what the message would be, especially by the FBI, is if you are
    a 9/11 truther, that's what I'm hearing, if you're a 9/11 truther,
    you're going to get investigated.
    For some reason, the government
    does not like that. Again, the ??? guarantees the freedom of speech.
    You don't have to agree with it; I don't agree with a lot of things
    I hear, but like I tell people, like I think you said, I'll stand with you
    as long as you're not violent. You have a right to say it.
    Whitehead also thought that they were targeting veterans. I got that covered too - U.S. Air Force during the time of the Vietnam War, 1970 to 1974.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (29th August 2012), mountain_jim (29th August 2012), PurpleLama (29th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Paul, Can you get more specific with your last statement. Is it yours or part to the dialog of JW?

I got that covered too - U.S. Air Force during the time of the Vietnam War, 1970 to 1974.

Just have some knowledge in this area and am interested.

22. Link to Post #56
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

here's a vid of Bill's dad ? ... http://www.britishpathe.com/video/jacques-penry

23. Link to Post #57
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,615 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Paul, Can you get more specific with your last statement. Is it yours or part to the dialog of JW?

I got that covered too - U.S. Air Force during the time of the Vietnam War, 1970 to 1974.

Just have some knowledge in this area and am interested.

I, Paul Jackson, aka ThePythonicCow, wrote what you quote in red. I was in the U.S. Air Force from 1970 to 1974. I served as a radar operations officer in Florida watching for incoming ballistic missiles from Soviet submarines (never saw one, which is good) and in Thailand tracking satellites and other low earth orbit objects.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (29th August 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (30th August 2012), Limor Wolf (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), spiritguide (29th August 2012), wynderer (29th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Thank you Paul. I was spooking in the far east area 69-71, Navy flight engineer, Lockheed P-3 A/C. You probably saw us roaming around the area on your gear. lol

Flew out of Thailand for a while Det. there.

26. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Just saw this news report on Bradley Manning, although not totally on topic ,still part of the bigger picture..
    especially if he is convicted, may be used as part of the general dissention against these 'Chicken Hawks' ......

Bradley Manning's case: death penalty for speaking the truth?

Published on 28 Aug 2012 by RTAmerica

After being detained for over a year, Private First Class Bradley Manning is in pre-trial hearings in which the focus will be the harsh
    conditions the alleged Wikileaks whistleblower was subjected to while in military detention. RT's Liz Wahl brings the latest update.

27. Link to Post #60
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

the elite have never fought thier own battles but relied on thier ability to play one off against the other of opposing sides they have helped to create and heighten the percieved differences of

then they come in and pick up the pieces of whatever's left afterwards and they do have a population reduction agenda going on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast