+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Vets Rounded Up Nationwide, People Everywhere Just Disappearing

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Vets Rounded Up Nationwide, People Everywhere Just Disappearing

from RumorMillNews -- i have no headphones right now & can't listen to the interview -- link at bottom

-----------------------------------------------------

Vets Being Round Up Nationwide, People Everywhere Just Disappearing
    Posted by Alexander Higgins - August 24, 2012 at 8:21 am - Permalink - Source via Alexander Higgins Blog

Marine Veteran Brandon Raub’s Attorney says he is getting calls from veterans and people all over the country reporting psychiatric detention for political speech.
    Last Thursday, decorated former US Marine Brandon Raub, who served two tour of duties in Iraq and Afghanistan, was detained by the FBI and local authorities for posting controversial anti-government political comments on the social media site Facebook.

Although 26 year-old Brandon Raub was forcefully detained against his will for his political views he was not charged with any criminal misconduct a hallmark of the NAZI gestapo which used the tactic of indefinite psychiatric detention to crush political dissent.

Constitutional attorney John Whitehead representing Raub discussed how the US government violated his client’s first amendment rights with RT yesterday.

He also made an appearance on GBTV with Glen Beck in which he made even more shocking revelations.

Whitehead tells Beck that he is getting calls from military veterans all over the country subjected to the same Nazi style psychiatric detention for their political views.

More alarming, is when Beck asked if people of left-wing ideology – specifically members of Occupy Wall Street – are being detained Whitehead responded saying he can’t say for sure because people all over the country are just disappearing.

He also reveals that while Raub was in psychiatric detention one of the psychiatrists that he was seeing threatened to “brainwash” him and force him to take medication.

Watch the entire interview:

[clip]

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/201...earing-174701/

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Vets Rounded Up Nationwide, People Everywhere Just Disappearing

Quote Whitehead tells Beck that he is getting calls from military veterans all over the country subjected to the same Nazi style psychiatric detention for their political views.

It is scary how history always repeats itself especially when governments get more
    authoritarian.......The first camps in Germany were for political prisoners and those
    the Nazi's felt like getting out the way. 9/11 was the neo-cons Reichstag event
    which was the pretext to put ' Homeland Security' in place with stronger powers
    ....Just like the SS in Germany. Just a coincidence ??

The 1st Concentration Camp

View of the Dachau moat & fence

Dachau one of the first concentration camps established by the Nazis, was located in the small town of Dachau approximately 10 miles northwest of Munich.
    The location at Dachau was selected by the Nazis because it was the site of an empty munitions factory from World War One, which was ideal for the establishment of a camp.

The opening of the camp, with a capacity for 5,000 prisoners was announced by Heinrich Himmler, Reichsfuhrer SS at a press conference held on 20 March 1933.
    The first group of so-called protective-custody, consisting mainly of Communists and Social Democrats was brought to the camp on 22 March 1933.
    They were guarded by Bavarian state police until the camp was taken over by the SS on 11 April 1933.

Theodor Eicke was appointed commandant and he was responsible for drawing up detailed regulations which covered all aspects of camp life, later on when
    Eicke was appointed Inspector General for all concentration camps these regulations were adopted, with local variations elsewhere.
    With Dachau as his model, Eicke developed an institution that was intended, by its very existence, to spread fear among the population, an effective tool to
    silence every opponent of the Nazi regime

I was trying to find a smaller clip where they show the camp....25 mins in...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th August 2012 at 15:57.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (27th August 2012), bennycog (27th August 2012), Cjay (28th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), crosby (27th August 2012), meeradas (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), RunningDeer (27th August 2012), Spiral (29th August 2012), Vrilya (28th August 2012), wynderer (27th August 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

thanks wynderer, cheezuz, this is scary stuff. the video of Brandon Raub being handcuffed and taken away in his shorts is just reprehensible, no warrant for his arrest, no search warrant....... totally illegal - - i hope this goes far and wide. everyone should see what is happening here. i have sent this to my brother who is active duty. he may bitch piss and moan that i sent it - but he needs to see this too. thanks again.
    warmest regards, corson

Cidersomerset, totally on the same thought wave as you. i see bad things coming very quickly.
    Last edited by crosby; 27th August 2012 at 15:26.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

bennycog (27th August 2012), Cidersomerset (27th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), lookbeyond (28th August 2012), wynderer (27th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

This looks eerily similar in nature to the camps in the US,, revealed in these photos.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

bennycog (27th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), crosby (27th August 2012), wynderer (27th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

the nazis didn't have cell phone towers & tv & HAARP & chemtrails etc etc in Germany -- the NWO nazis are getting a head start here in the USA -- denial mechanisms well set in place

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

from personal experience -- 'they' have also started rounding up those my Grandma used to call 'God's Children' -- simple sweet souls -- i don't know what the current pc term is for them -- a neighbor disappeared one day -- i enquired, got fishy stories ...

i can't even get folks to see the chemtrails -- i'm grateful we have the Oathkeepers

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

So the question is: if Nazis want to control people, how do people control Nazis? Or better yet, what can people do to take control of themselves in a Nazi created criminal mentality? What does history teach us from the past about this? Same wood, different tree.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

crested-duck (27th August 2012), MorningSong (27th August 2012), Sidney (28th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    from personal experience -- 'they' have also started rounding up those my Grandma used to call 'God's Children' -- simple sweet souls -- i don't know what the current pc term is for them -- a neighbor disappeared one day -- i enquired, got fishy stories ...

i can't even get folks to see the chemtrails -- i'm grateful we have the Oathkeepers
    could also be the family who played God for the "godchild" disappearance. Please tell more about hte fishy story - if it is the family that did anything, it needs to be reported, if it is the government, I need to know cause I know lots of parents wtih autistic or leaninng disable children. Most of them are not slow at all, just had problems with their start in life (most do recuperate if intevention happens). Thanks

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

i think this has been posted before, I've posted it here because I just came across it and watched
    two interresting points is the pandemic scare which was foiled a couple of years ago may have ties
    with the FEMA camps and they may have put the plan on the back burner. 'WHO' has now got control
    of the pandemic warning system, which means the Fox is in charge of the Hen house !!...

Also Jane said the Austrian authorities have tried several time to 'psychiatise her' !! Now that
    sounds familier to this thread....She is not happy with Alex Jones either !

Published on 10 Jul 2012 by plasmalung

Dear friends,
    Yet again, we are facing the threat of another monolithic mass pandemic vaccination programm, under the control of WHO. Check out my latest video about this real and present danger.

Off the radar screen, the Globalists have been strengthening their mass pandemic vaccination machinery under the control of WHO. All that is required is a new "trigger", a new wave of "bird flu" virus hype, and we could again be facing the same threat of mass vaccination from toxic jabs as in 2009 -- and also by force.

A WHO pandemic emergency level 6 declaration continues to open the door to forced vaccination with a vaccine now proven to have caused severe autoimmune diseases in 2009. If anything, WHO "reforms" in 2011 have magnified the threat posed by a false flag pandemic to the globe.

In 2011, pharmaceutical companies became "key stakeholders" in the WHO pandemic virus early warning system. That means, Big Pharma now has an unprecedented opportunity to hype any new virus threat at the very start of a "pandemic" as well as to incorporate especially lethal virus mutations into pandemic vaccines.

Plans have also been drawn up to deliver pandemic vaccine faster in the event of a WHO pandemic level 6 declaration. Forced vaccination laws have been tightened in countries such as Switzerland and Poland.

The world has slept but the Globalists have not. They have learned the lessons of the failures of the 2009 pandemic vaccination campaign and tightened the loopholes. The new wave of bird/swine flu virus hype in the mainstream media suggests the Globalists could be planning a new false flag pandemic emergency soon.

Info(...)ars is promoting the Globalist virus hype and mass vaccination agenda — in step with the corporate-controlled mainstream media as it did in 2009.
    http://www.in(...)ars.com/weaponized...from-pandemic/

There can be no more doubt! Inf0wars is a misinformation tool.
    Not only is it promoting the absurd 'supervirus" hype, Info(...)ars has been ominously silent on the damage done by the pandemic vaccine in 2009 which has now been scientifically proven and confirmed by the governments of Ireland, Norway, Finland and Sweden.

In Sweden, only 29 people died of the swine flu virus in 2009, far less than the 3000+ who usually die each year from the seasonal flu. Yet more than 200 young people have already been confirmed by Swedish health authorities to be suffering from narcolepsy, from the vaccine, and the number is growing all the time.

According to Die Welt, 50,000 Germans, mainly young people, are also suffering from narcolepsy, a huge number considering only about 6% of the Germans took the pandemic jab in 2009.

Inf(...)ars has also buried the key story about Baxter contaminating 72 kilos of seasonal flu with the deadly bird flu virus in biosecurity level 3 facilities in Austria in 2009.

And it was Info(...)ars which promoted Wolfgang Wodarg and the PACE inquiry led by UK MP Paul Flynn. PACE omitted all mention of the vaccine damage in ist final report in June 2010, leaving the monolithic mass pandemic vaccination machinery under the control of WHO in tact.

Just days after Polish Health Minister Ewa Kopacz attended PACE hearing in 2010 to testify on the pandemic vaccine dangers, half the Polish government was wiped out.

The Smolensk plane crash in April 2010 can be seen as a warning to government never again to refuse a pandemic vaccination campaign.

Please spread this message. Warn people to take action. Press for an end to the national pandemic plans. Do it today. Help dismantle the WHO mass vaccination machinery before it starts to roll again.

Do not look to Info(...)ars to help you. Do not look to anyone. Take the initiative. It is your health which is at stake.

Until we dismantle these pandemic plans, we could be facing a false flag pandemic vaccination threat every few years.

Best, Jane Burgermeister
    Vienna, Austria

Quote i can't even get folks to see the chemtrails -- i'm grateful we have the Oathkeepers
    Join the Club..LOL..I have got a few to think about it , but most are indifferent or take the
    'micky'....but as I said on the chemtrail thread..at least the idea is in their heads somewhere.LOL.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th August 2012 at 17:50.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (27th August 2012), Bill Ryan (28th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), Earth Angel (28th August 2012), Fructedor (27th August 2012), GaelVictor (27th August 2012), Jules (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), RunningDeer (27th August 2012), spiritwind (28th August 2012), spuddie (28th August 2012), wynderer (27th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

i was hoping that someone would have proved by now that Alexander Higgins is not reputable , & that this is some big lie

re the disappearance of my neighbor -- he was a grown man, what we used to call, often fondly, the 'simple-minded' or 'mentally retarded' -- long story -- my suggestion is to do that 'community' thing so talked about, get to know your neighbors, care about them even if some of them are jerks -- who knows? we might even track down some of the 'missing children' this way

i'm thinking this thread may tie into the one[s] re all the missing , esp recently, in/from our National Parks

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I think the PTB are hoping one of the people they try and detain goes postal and shoots the police that show up to arrest them. This is a classic set up. Who ever dreamed up this Nazi A$$ Fascist idea needs to be sent to a re-education camp. This has to go ASAP IMO. This is the end.

Here's Alex Jones talking about this and interviewing Brandon's lawyer:

Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th August 2012 at 17:22.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Antagenet (28th August 2012), Cidersomerset (27th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012), RunningDeer (27th August 2012), wynderer (27th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

it appears the round-ups have begun

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    i think this has been posted before, I've posted it here because I just came across it and watched
    two interresting points is the pandemic scare which was foiled a couple of years ago may have ties
    with the FEMA camps and they may have put the plan on the back burner.
    This may be a bit off topic, I'll delete if you'd like. FYI: Bill Ryan interviewed Jane Burgermeiser on several occasions. Here are just a couple of different interviews. (Each is a snippet.)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2012 at 03:16. Reason: fixed YouTube link

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (27th August 2012), Bill Ryan (28th August 2012), Cartomancer (27th August 2012), Cidersomerset (27th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), Reinhard (28th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote This may be a bit off topic, I'll delete if you'd like. FYI: Bill Ryan interviewed Jane Burgermeiser on several occasions. Here are just a couple of different interviews. (Each is a snippet.)
    Thanks Whitecrowblackdeer ( What a lovely name by the way ....) I do know who Jane is thats why i watched it , thanks all the same others tuning in may not have......Steve

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cartomancer (27th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), RunningDeer (27th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I see it ending, too. The ones behind all this and their collaborators will have brought so much Doom upon their heads. I refuse to give this any kind of power. I neutralize this reign of terror by affirming that it will come to an abrupt end. Hope you're doing the same.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cartomancer (27th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (27th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. - Viktor Frankl

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

crested-duck (27th August 2012), RunningDeer (27th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

One veteran being detained illegally causes a stir and excessive reaction by those who know it is wrong, when the issue has been addressed in the proper manner. What about the ten of thousands of viet vets who are incarcerated for minor drug violations and many more in chemical straight jackets. The resolve for vets with PTSB is either chemicals or jail, this was perfected with the viet vets who are still suffering from this. Been going on since the 70's but few listened and even fewer helped those heroes. Research the annals of the group know a the VVAW and see all they have been saying since the 70's. When they came for viet vets, we were silent because we were not one! Any citizen treated in an unconstitutional way needs our support and help if we are going to ever succeed in maintaining our civil rights. Where are all the public defenders our taxes pay for and are a constitutional mandate? All they do anymore is sell you down the river with a plea bargain guilty or not. The legal industry (judges and lawyers) is another industry that has been allowed to self regulate itself like banks. No money, no justice! The way our society has accepted unconstitutional behavior by those paid to insure our rights under it is despicable. IMHO Oath Keepers have a conviction regarding their oath and will support it for anyone that is subject to a rights violation. Speak out and speak loud in exposing violations everywhere, everyone has this right also. MSM has nothing over word of mouth.

Last edited by spiritguide; 27th August 2012 at 19:17.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012), wynderer (27th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks Cartomancer interresting vid Alex & guest in full flow......A few thoughts to throw in the pot !! not in any particular order.....

There was talk about 2008 that the elites have been trying to start or there maybe a civil war and according to Dan Burish
    in his interviews with Bill and Kerry said that time line had been diverted......Maybe they are trying to kick start it..

A lot of the new veterans are computor/web literate and are aware of the alternate media so they are not
    going to be as complacent as earlier vets that were not aware of the neo-cons and the NWO....

Hitler purged the 'Brown Shirts' Stalin purged the officer corps in the late 1930's....
    Its possible a purge is in place with vets who are showing dissent/awareness things are not what they seem and
    many of their comrades have been killed or wounded in two wars fought over because of lies and to make more
    money/power for the elites thru owning major shares in the corporations..... Haliburton has done very well
    so has the mil ind complex and the Ciada drug trafficking and the mineral grab etc...and if it spreads to serving
    personnel they may do something to the web ie go after the alternate media....

It certainly feels like something is in the air.....another false flag....Iran....Gun control...mind controlled shootings...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th August 2012 at 21:22.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

crested-duck (27th August 2012), Spiral (29th August 2012), spuddie (28th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's step back and connect the dots - we've seen all the coffins FEMA has brought, we've seen the white railway cars with shackles, we've seen the troop/equipment movements in the USA, we've seen FEMA camps opening up and being staffed this year. NOW people are started to be rounded up - WAKE UP people, this is the start of the RED/BLUE list round ups and it will get worse as the planned collapse gets into full swing. NOW don't let yourself be taken either GET OUT now or learn to shoot and be prepared to kill, or do something else like hide (which won't work with all the surveillance).
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

crested-duck (27th August 2012), Mulder (30th August 2012), wynderer (27th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

The post that Brandon posted on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/brand.../2587924188052

The Truth
    by Brandon J Raub on Friday, November 11, 2011 at 3:00pm ·

America has lost itself.  We have lost who we truly are.  This is the land of the free and the home of the brave.  This is the land of Thomas Jefferson.  This is the land of Benjamin Franklin.  This is the land of Fredrick Douglas.  This is the land of Smedley Butler.  This is the land John F. Kennedy.  This is the land of Martin Luther King.  This is the land where the cowboy wins.  This is the land where you can start from the bottom and get to the top.  This is the land where regardless of you race and ethnicity you can suceed and build a better life for you and your family.  This is the land where every race coexists peacefully.  This is the land where justice wins.  This is the land where liberty dwells. This is the land where freedom reigns.  This is the land where we help the poor, and people help eachother.  This is land where people beat racism.

The federal reserve is wrong.  They have designed a system based off of gread and fear.  They designed a system to crush the middle class between taxes and inflation.  This is wrong, and it is unjust.  It is wrong.

We have allowed ourselves to be devieced and seduced by the powers of the printing press.  It is not a good system.  It discourages saving: the foundation for all stable economic activity.  The federal reserve is artificially manipulating interests rates and creating phony economic data.  This thing has decieved our entire nation.

They created it 1913.  They also created the income tax in 1913.  They encouraged the growth of debt so they can tax you on it.  There is interest on the debt.  Your government is in bed with these people.  They want to enslave you to the government so that they can control every aspect of your lives.  It is an empire based on lies.  They operate of greed and fear.

There is a better way.  It's called freedom.  Freedom is called a lot of things.  But there is a true meaning.  It means very simply that you have the right to do whatever you want as long as you are not infringing on the feedoms of other people.

I firmly believe that God set America apart from the other nations of the world.  He saved a place where people could come to to escape bad systems of goverment.  This system we have created works.  It really works.

There is evil going on all around the world.  The United States was meant to lead the charge against injustice, but through our example not our force.  People do not respond to having liberty and freedom forced on them.

Men and Women follow courage.  They follow leadership, and courage.  Our example has paved the way for people all around the world to change their forms of government.

Force is not the way because liberty is a powerful concept.  The idea that men can govern themselves is the basis for every just form of government. 

We can govern ourselves.  We do not need to be governed by men who want to install a one world banking system.  These men have machine hearts.  Machine and unnatural hearts.  They have blocked out the possibility of a better world.  They fear human progress.  They have monopolies on everything.

This life can be free and beautiful.  There are enough resources on this earth to support the world's population.  There are enough resources on this earth to feed everyone.  There is enough land for everyone to own their own land and farm, and produce their own energy.

These people have been hiding technology.  There are ways to create power easily.  There is technology that can provide free cheap power for everyone.  There are farming techniques that can feed the entire world.

They are controlling your media.  They have dumbed you down through your school systems.  They have systematically dismantled the constitution.  It is in rags.

The bill of rights is being systematically dismantled.  Men have spilled their blood for those rights.

Your sons and daughters, your brothers and sisters, and Americas best young men and women are loosing their limbs.  They are loosing their lives.  They are loosing the hearts.  They do not know why they are fighting.  They are killing.  And they do not know why.

They have done some extroadinary acts.  Their deeds go before them.  But these wars are lies.  They are lies.  They decieved our entire nation with terrorism.  They have gotten us to hand them our rights.  Our Rights!  Men died for those rights!

September Eleventh was an inside job.  They blew up a third building in broad daylight.  Building 7.

Your leaders betrayed you.

You elected an aristocracy.  They are beholden to special interests.  They were brainwashed through the Council on Foreign Relations.  Your leaders are planning to merge the United States into a one world banking system.  They want to put computer chips in you.

These men have evil hearts.  They have tricked you into supporting corporate facism.  We gave them the keys to our country.  We were not vigilant with our republic.

There is hope.  BUT WE MUST TAKE OUR REPUBLIC BACK.

http://lovingenergies.spruz.com/pt/F...-2012/blog.htm
    Last edited by heyokah; 27th August 2012 at 20:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast