+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Williams Update - the US Govt will shut-down soon!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Lindsey Williams Update - the US Govt will shut-down soon!

Raytheon (a satelliate company) employees warned that the they need to make plans because the US Government is going to shut down financially.

Lindsey Williams has received information from a woman who works for Raytheon who has security clearance . She does not like us conspiracy people and has allegedly reported to her sister who shared this with Lindsey Williams. The woman states that the US Government has notified Raytheon to prepare for a US Government shutdown.

So have you prepared? Do you have 1 year's supply of food, protection, cash on hand, medicine? If not, then "HAUL ASS!"

"There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

Antagenet (28th August 2012), Fredenit (29th August 2012), genevieve (27th August 2012), jackovesk (31st August 2012), Kristo (28th August 2012), Mulder (30th August 2012), Operator (28th August 2012), Triplereiki (31st August 2012), Vrilya (28th August 2012), wynderer (27th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Lindsey Williams Update - the US Govt will shut-down soon!

It is always interesting to hear the way and the wording and the buildup of his subjects in his announcements and how it is so important and.....
    He seems to be a top pro spine fear pron and the world is bla,bla! He has the marketing build up presentation old car sells person thing going on. I did listen to several shows He has gone on and it is the same old same technique he is passing around. Or it might be me in a wrong day, that can be!

Sorry for saying these unkind words. I do not want to offend nobody. But something sound wrong, is it the way it is being presented or I don't know what.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th August 2012), D-Day (28th August 2012), genevieve (27th August 2012), ghostrider (27th August 2012), gooty64 (28th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), Nickolai (27th August 2012), Operator (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,144 times in 2,883 posts

Mr. Williams always rambles on and on and on and on and on and on and does his best to keep you on the edge of your seat, BUT, never says anything that we don't already know!

PS: don't forget to take notes!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Alan (28th August 2012), crested-duck (27th August 2012), D-Day (28th August 2012), debbiegail (30th August 2012), genevieve (27th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote So have you prepared? Do you have 1 year's supply of food, protection, cash on hand, medicine? If not, then "HAUL ASS!"
    Scaring the living sh!t out of people who are allready broke by making them buy those quantities of food at once and what not puts the money in the wrong hands i think, good/bad thing is you will eat for another year ( and pay off other peoples debs by investing the money in YOUR food).

Always makes me wonder who the shareholders of these businesses are. ( long term food supply businesses that means)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,796 times in 6,634 posts

Get a pencil and piece of paper write this down, very important, are you ready , have your pencil ready, got paper ? get ready , very important. Man... just say what you want to say , it will resonate or not, no one has a bead on what this maniac government is going to do. Too many secrets, too much compartmentalization. woe I can't believe i spelled that. I can't spell worth a dang. Just thought you guys need some humor. Thats my job, I'm a ghost just along for the ride. keeping the pudding all mixed up...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (28th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), sandy (27th August 2012), Spiral of Light (28th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

ghostrider--Keep stirring that pudding, but don't forget to keep looking back over your shoulder and pay close attention to your instincts !---Rob

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Raytheon has been a part of the military industrial complex since the fifties. My dad worked there and had a security clearance also. He worked with black boxes back then and helped them develop the process of anodizing aluminum, at that time they mfg and supplied sparrow and hawk missiles for DOD. They were the leaders in the microwave field and probably still are.

This interview does not click with my knowledge. Being a leading supplier to the DOD they cannot afford to not pay them or the troops. The oil story is the same one spread years ago. The government will not be able to employ the myriads of people without pay because you will see mass mutiny.

Lots of fear inducing going on. Take it for what it is worth, just my take.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

NancyV (28th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (30th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Mr. Williams always rambles on and on and on and on and on and on and does his best to keep you on the edge of your seat, BUT, never says anything that we don't already know!

PS: don't forget to take notes!
    The reason you need to have a pencil and paper ready is so that you can order his DVD's, which explain it all in detail. He has a new one out and you can save your family a lot of heartache and do quite well in the impending downturn if you will hurry and get it before it's too late!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (29th August 2012), NancyV (28th August 2012), SilentFeathers (28th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,472 times in 21,500 posts

Lindsey Williams actually rambles quite a bit less in this interview than most ... but yeah ... his style is challenging .

This time, after a brief (for Lindsey) introduction, he says he was told last week that Raytheon (a major US defense contractor, including in satellites) received a "security clearance" message from the US government, telling Raytheon to take immediate preparations for the close down of the United States government financially in the very near future. There is a possibility of the United States government shutting down financially in a very short time.

Then at about 12:00 into the show, Lindsey states that BP's Liberty rig, near Gull Island, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, has stopped drilling. It is the biggest rig in the world (he claims) and BP wouldn't stop drilling that mega field, over 40,000 feet down, into abiotic oil, without a serious reason. The west has taken down Mubarak in Egypt and Ghadaffi in Libya, and provoked other Arab Spring revolutions in Yemen and Tunisia, but it is having trouble removing Assad from Syria, and hasn't gotten oil prices where they want them ($150/barrel) before they start bringing in oil from that field in Alaska. So BP is holding off on drilling the last bit into that mega field until the US can get the price of oil higher with sufficient chaos in the Middle East. The last nation to be thrown into chaos in the Middle East would be Saudi Arabia.

Today (as I, Paul, post this) the price of crude is $95/barrel for West Texas crude and $112/barrel for Brent crude, well short of their target of $150/barrel. Syria has set the timetable of the elite back six months. The Liberty rig will not finish drilling into that abiotic oil strata until oil is above $150/barrel.

The interview host, Kevin Gallagher, then claims that the Federal Reserve has stopped printing dollars, in preparation to force an economic depression due to a dollar shortage, and leading to a cashless society.

Then, finally, 34 minutes into this 56 minute show, Lindsey takes some time to tell us some of his story, which we (who listen to him) have heard so many times before, and to let us know how valuable his DVD's are .

Back on topic, he says it may take a year or three, but the elite are preparing for a New World Order cashless society. Gold will go to $3000/ounce. Get into secured assets - own your home - get out of paper assets of any kind.

Obama recently warned Assad to not use chemical weapons or we might invade. This is an obvious setup, similar to the claims of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before we invaded them, to justify invading Syria, getting oil to $150/barrel and gas at the American pump to $6/gallon (it is about $3.75/gallon now, US national average.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th August 2012 at 19:33.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (28th August 2012), Antagenet (28th August 2012), bennycog (28th August 2012), christian (28th August 2012), crested-duck (28th August 2012), EYES WIDE OPEN (30th August 2012), genevieve (28th August 2012), Ixopoborn (31st August 2012), Paranormal (28th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (30th August 2012), SilentFeathers (28th August 2012), TargeT (29th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, considering almost everyone has chosen to not listen to Lindsay I hope he is "wrong." However with the severe drought and inflation we've seen over the last few years it's clear food will go up in price considerably so it's better to lock it in at today's prices (for non-perishables). I remember Janet Napolitano warning her "friends" to buy a year's supply of food at the beginning of this year, so Lindsay isn't just a lone "voice in the wilderness."

I live by the phrase "Expect the best, but prepare for the worst." You're all welcome to live your lives how you please, but I'd hate to be unprepared because any "crisis" will start suddenly and there won't be much time to prepare once it starts.
    Last edited by Paranormal; 28th August 2012 at 10:37.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

Antagenet (28th August 2012), crested-duck (28th August 2012), Mulder (30th August 2012), Rocky_Shorz (30th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,339 times in 337 posts

Well LIndsay and Alex Jones sure dont have good beside manners, but I can tell you, being a person who
    many people didnt want to listen to, its easy for people who are rocking the boat to become
    irritating, impatient and masters of harangue.

The fault is the people who dont LISTEN Hahaha

ranting early in the morning, might live to regret this ....

Quote Posted by NewFounderHome (here)
    It is always interesting to hear the way and the wording and the buildup of his subjects in his announcements and how it is so important and.....
    He seems to be a top pro spine fear pron and the world is bla,bla! He has the marketing build up presentation old car sells person thing going on. I did listen to several shows He has gone on and it is the same old same technique he is passing around. Or it might be me in a wrong day, that can be!

Sorry for saying these unkind words. I do not want to offend nobody. But something sound wrong, is it the way it is being presented or I don't know what.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

wynderer (28th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Paul, thank you so much for the summary. It is so painful to listen to Lindsey's ramblings, but I am somewhat curious in what he has to say.

I know lots of folks who work at Raytheon but I'm reluctant to bother asking them about this without some other confirmation first. If anyone reads/hears about some supporting evidence, pls post.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

bennycog (28th August 2012), crested-duck (28th August 2012), genevieve (28th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Well at least he's not screaming buy my bible and send me 10% of your money-----OR IS HE????-------Rob

24. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well actually I did go true it, but still!!

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

According to wikipedia Raytheon has 71,000 employees. It does not make sense to me that they, of all people, would be alerted to such a thing. Seems like multiple leaks would be inevitable.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,144 times in 2,883 posts

Trying to listen through a whole interview of Lindsay is like trying to remain in the same room with 50 children constantly scrapping their fingernails on a chalkboard....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Back on topic, he says it may take a year or three, but the elite are preparing for a New World Order cashless society. Gold will go to $3000/ounce. Get into secured assets - own your home - get out of paper assets of any kind.
    Did anyone ever wonder why there are so many places that will buy up your old gold and silver jewelry? They want to make sure that as much of it is out of our hands. So, all you people who are selling your gold and silver jewelry for cash are screwing yourselves over. DON'T get rid of it. Hold onto it. It's still valuable.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Antagenet (28th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The government simply does not call up Raytheon, or any other corporation, and spill the beans. No way in hell. "I know a man who has a sister, whose brother told her that the banker told her that a mysterious man told him ................".
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

30. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The government simply does not call up Raytheon, or any other corporation, and spill the beans. No way in hell. "I know a man who has a sister, whose brother told her that the banker told her that a mysterious man told him ................".
    Yeah, makes me want to fold hats too HATS for saaaaaaaale, tin foil hats for saaaaale.

I listened to the whole interview, and that guy gives serious whistlers a bad name, way to horny for popularity/recognition, "i waaaant a piece of that pie toooooooooo, i aaam importaaaant too" that is what i heard. It killed the message as well as he messenger.

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote Back on topic, he says it may take a year or three, but the elite are preparing for a New World Order cashless society. Gold will go to $3000/ounce. Get into secured assets - own your home - get out of paper assets of any kind.
    Did anyone ever wonder why there are so many places that will buy up your old gold and silver jewelry? They want to make sure that as much of it is out of our hands. So, all you people who are selling your gold and silver jewelry for cash are screwing yourselves over. DON'T get rid of it. Hold onto it. It's still valuable.

...and they only pay about 40 cents on the dollar, if you're lucky

33. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (29th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast