+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddesses were Anunnaki?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post Re: Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddesses were Anunnaki?

I would like to post a little more about sponges so that my position can be better understood. I will post only scientific facts or findings that are supported by pier reviewed papers, I will state clearly when I am expressing my opinion or speculation. I think a good place to start is the sponge's amazing cells.

Sponge Cells
    Sponges have the most remarkable cells of any organism on the planet because they are totipotent which means they are capable of transdifferentiating into any one of the other cell types in sponges and then can also revert back into other cell types. This characteristic makes these cells virtually immortal. It is my belief and the theory's contention that these cells are also capable of transdifferentiating into cells that are not inherent to sponges, logical conjecture, IMO.
    Quote This feature refers to the ability for most, if not all sponge cells to change form and function dictated by the particular needs of the individual. Totipotent cells (like stem cells) occur throughout the animal kingdom, but their ability to change usually occurs only in one direction: from a stem cell to another derived cell. In sponges, these changes can occur in both directions.
    http://www.qm.qld.gov.au/Find+out+ab...es/Totipotency

Quote In natural conditions, sponges continuously change in shape and experience fission or fusion events. The same individual is capable of simultaneously growing on one side and decreasing in size on the other side. This high dynamism and plasticity does not necessarily result in absolute growth, because sponges grow slowly, but it does result in biomass rearrangement and regeneration, which might require a high rate of mitosis and apoptosis in the same individual sponge.

Fast regeneration is a feature that is commonly observed in sponges. In situ experiments for studying the regenerative capacity of sponges showed that perforated sponges could repair their wound at faster rates than their growth rates; small holes experimentally made in the sponge tissue were healed within two days.
    http://www.ceab.csic.es/~iosune/pdfs...%20culture.pdf

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

De Christu (2nd March 2021), gigha (24th September 2012), lookbeyond (29th September 2012), nurgle (24th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddesses were Anunnaki?

Good evening to you Mr Ryan, I am honored to have you reading my posts.

4. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Hello Steve. I am enjoying your sponge information and everything you have to say about it. I am taking a hiatus from posting for an undetermined period, but will still be following the forum and this thread. My thanks will be evidence of my reading. Thanks for a fascinating report and thesis.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Hello Steve. I am enjoying your sponge information and everything you have to say about it. I am taking a hiatus from posting for an undetermined period, but will still be following the forum and this thread. My thanks will be evidence of my reading. Thanks for a fascinating report and thesis.
    I can't thank you enough modwiz for being interested in my idea and I will do my best to keep that interest alive, thank you.

Steve

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

De Christu (2nd March 2021), modwiz (24th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Sponge Anatomy
    The main reason I want to go over the sponge's anatomy is to show just how much the current scientific literature is inadequate when defining this species and for the most part is erroneous. With the discovery of carnivorous sponges the former defining characteristic of filter feeding is out the window, these sponges lack water channels altogether as well as a certain cell type responsible for creating the pumping action in sponges, the Choanocyte. The second reason for discussing the sponge's anatomy is to bring emphasis on another unique characteristic of sponges. They are the only multi-celled organism that has no tissue binding it's cells to one another, it's even debatable whether the sponge is truly multi-celled or simply single cells banning together by choice. I want the reader to get the true picture of what the sponge really is, simply put it's a collection of incredibly powerful cells that can and do act independently and are even capable of communicating with one another when seperated. Nothing dictates what shape they assume, they have no blaupan or bodyplan, no head, no mouth, no anus, no organs, no nervous system, no top, no bottom, but they are a ferocious killer just the same. The bottom line when it comes to describing the sponge is they are a shape-shifting blob, period!

If you have the time read this article, it will give you an idea of just how much we don't know about sponges, we're clueless for the most part.

http://www.poriferabrasil.mn.ufrj.br...%20sponges.pdf
    Last edited by Steve Frey; 24th September 2012 at 09:38.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

De Christu (2nd March 2021), gigha (24th September 2012), Leonard (17th January 2018), lookbeyond (29th September 2012), modwiz (24th September 2012), nurgle (24th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I, too, am very interested in your thesis.... I have a degree in Biology and remember very well studying sponges' morphology.... and the prof quite quickly moving along to the next higher group...hahhaha.

I can only imagine where you want to take this and am on the edge of my seat, believe me.

Just the idea of Morgellons- Sponge connection has ideas whirling in my mind!

Carry on, please! (I'll catch up tomorrow. Almost bedtime here...)
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Steve Frey (25th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member nurgle's Avatar
    Thanks

This Sponge stuff is awsome! I am in the process right now of working on some new art pieces, that I deemed as "Biolandscapes". These pieces look like the microbiomes of living organisms and nature. I am wondering if you are working towards explaining the "consciousness" of the sponge? Man this is some interesting stuff, get crazy and abstract with it!

be safe

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nurgle For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th September 2012), De Christu (2nd March 2021), lookbeyond (29th September 2012), Steve Frey (25th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thank you nurgle and MorningSong for your replies, and yes nurgle this story won't disappoint you, and MorningSong to gain the interest of someone with a degree in Biology means more to me that I can express.

Now let's learn a little bit more about the sponge and why I claim it can replicate life in any form it desires.

Sponge Associated Organisms
    I have spent a great deal of time researching this topic as there have been many studies covering it, but yet they still cannot account for what they find. I'm not going to spend much time on this subject since there is so much still to cover, if you want to know more just google "sponge associated organisms".

The number of microorganisms found living in and on sponges is a phenomenon that has long begged for the explanation that the sponge theory provides. Labeled ‘microbial fermenters’ and 'undersea hotels' sponges play host to a wide variety of organisms that span all three domains of life. These "associated" organisms most often consist of bacteria, fungi, protozoa, green algae, diatoms, and dinoflagellates, also reported are sponge flies, mayflies, stoneflies, caddisflies, true flies, waterlouse, hydrozoans, seed shrimp, midges, beetles, bristle worms, earthworms, leeches, brittle stars, copepods, amphipods, decapods, gastropods, isopods, anthozoans, archnids, bryozoans, echinoderms, and other sponges. If the sheer number of associated organisms isn't compelling enough then consider this, many of the studies involving sponge associated organisms report the isolation of species that have never been found in the surrounding water column or anywhere else on the planet, and these "sponge specific" organisms can be found in different species of sponge in different oceans a half a globe apart.

To date, Science has no explanation for what they have observed, these findings defy logic under the "rules of life" as they exist today. So bend the rules just a little and entertain the idea that for hundreds of millions of years the sponge has had the ability to copy, store, and translate the genetic code of other organisms and with this ability is has produced either replicas of those organisms or completely new organisms where the genes of two or more donors have been incorporated. What would we expect to find in the sponges of today if this scenario were indeed true? We would find exactly what is being reported, we would find many different organisms living in and on sponges, some of these organisms would be unique to the sponge since it created them. Many other species were most likely unique to the sponge at the time they were produced but have spread across the globe over the course of time. Being that many of these stolen genes were acquired hundreds of millions of years ago we would likely find some consistency in the organisms associated with different species of sponges and in distant locations as these stolen genes get passed down the genetic line all the while the sponge diversifies around the globe. This idea isn't that big of a leap when you think about it, it's not illogical, it is in fact, when all is considered, a plausible, logical suggestion.

Stay outside of the box for just a little longer while we take a look at the sponge's genome, what would we expect to find there if this hypothesis were true? We would find exactly what is being reported, very large, very complex genomes with genes similar, and in some cases, identical to those found in higher organisms, the stolen genes. Over 18,000 genes have been found in the sponge's genome, more than any other animal on the planet. In this list are bacterial genes, fungal genes, plant genes, animal genes, and a finding that provides a great deal of insight into human disease, a nearly complete set of genes identical to those associated with the human nervous system. Why human genes? They are not there because we evolved from them, they are there because at some point in the past the sponge came in contact with humans and a host-parasite relationship began, and it spread throughout our species like it has done to so many other forms of life on this planet.

Some more thoughts to ponder;

Sponges produce the only substance known to fully activate NKT cells, a component associated with our adaptive immune system.

Sponges produce a chemical that can reprogram antibiotic resistant bacteria to make them vulnerable to medicines again. Why is this so? I say it's because the sponge originally created these antibiotic resistant bacteria and therefore can control their actions.

Most malignant tumors—including breast, colon, prostate, and ovarian cancers—exhibit telomerase activity, and the more advanced the cancer, the greater the frequency of detectable telomerase in independent samples. Sponge cells are rich in telomerase activity.

With a success rate of approximately 0.1% the difficulty in cultivating sponge cells in the laboratory is another issue that the sponge theory can resolve. One of the problems in cultivation is contamination of the sample by some of the sponge's so called "symbionts", protozoans, fungi, and bacteria. Another problem is the difficulty in discriminating between sponge cells and the contaminants due to the striking similarity in outer appearance of sponge cells have with the eukaryotic contaminants. These problems exist because the sponge cells cannot be seperated from their associated organisms since they originate from genetic code and the sponge cells that look similar to the eukaryotic contaminants likely do so becuase they are replicas of those contaminants.
    Last edited by Steve Frey; 26th September 2012 at 18:41.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th September 2012), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), lookbeyond (29th September 2012), modwiz (26th September 2012), MorningSong (29th September 2012), nurgle (27th September 2012), Swanette (29th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

What can you make of this, my blood at 400x, see those crosses?

and this image is of sponge spicules, not sure of the magnification but you have to admit there is a great deal of similarity.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th September 2012), Heart-2-Heart (26th September 2012), ks4ever (30th September 2012), lookbeyond (29th September 2012), modwiz (26th September 2012), MorningSong (5th October 2012), nurgle (27th September 2012), Swanette (29th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Quote Posted by Freebooter (here)
    Hello all,
    Who else believes that the Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddess were Anunnaki? I do. Just from what I have read about the Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks and even Norse Gods and Goddesses, I believe all they were were various Anunnaki groups. Even in the Bible it mentions the Anuk and Sons of Anuk and the Anakin. Similar to the Sumerians' Anunnaki isn't it?

In Homer's Illiad it makes a lot of statements that make me wonder. Stuff like when the one guy tells another "That is not so and so (can't think of name), it is one of the gods in disguise. Look at the way he walks. You can always tell a God by the way his legs move behind him." I have wondered about that line and strange description ever since I read the Illiad for the first time as a young teen.

In the Greeks, the Sumerians, and others too the Gods and Goddesses had gardens and made a potion, drink, or whatever that kept them immortal. Now remember the Anunnaki were from Nibiru, whose long eliptical orbit takes 3,600 earth years for it to make one orbit around the sun. So to us, yes, they are immortal. But perhaps if they were indeed Anunnaki, then after being on earth for a long time their biological clocks would start to adapt to earth's and earth's time, length of days and years and they would start aging according to Earth's time and clock instead of their own. So I think this potion kept them and their biological clocks in tune with and locked onto their own or Nibiru's. Just some thoughts I have always had.
    Freebooter
    Mu understanding is that the Sumerian, Egyptian, Roman Greek, Aryan and Nordic Gods ( OK MOST!) were all one in the same with variant names that morphed over time/language originating as The Niburians...I found this post to be useful even just to note other people's interest. http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topic...erian-egyptian
    I read that the gold that was mined was purportedly turned into "ambrosia" the nectar of gods and given to select humans granting immortality or greatly expanded lifespans. ORMUS ? or some variant? The Alchemists philosophers stone?

I've read conflicting information though as well.
    A. They created us with shortened lifespans compared to their own on purpose, including sloppy DNA coding which leaves us vulnerable to disease, aging through miscoding of DNA which become cancers or very shortened telomeres
    B. Life spans were longer for all creatures before the floods due to some form of a much thicker atmosphere, kept out solar radiation, higher pressure and oxygen levels meant we required very little food at that time as did animals. Thise were times of dinosaurs and giants (us!) I have heard they loathed the sun and could not bear to be outside for long
    C. I also read the hollow earth people do not like our sun, it ages them rapidly and they are also incredibly tall compared to us...

just a bunch of dots connecting from different cultures/histories really but it is interesting
    D.
    C.

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topic...erian-egyptian
    Last edited by CurEus; 27th September 2012 at 02:20.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Swanette (29th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

This is slightly off topic, but I'd like to mention it. I had been meditating using white flame as a form of protection and suddenly I ended up somewhere where there were beings gathered. They became aware and alert to my presence right away. The first thought going through my head was that these were the Olympian gods and goddesses. It kind of shocked me that they're still around.... So, whatever they're called (Anunaki or whatever) they're still around....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), lookbeyond (29th September 2012), Swanette (29th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I know I'm all over the place with my ideas here for which I apologize, I want to try and make some of it come together now.
    • I've been trying to show how the idea of the sponge having the ability to translate the genes of other organisms combined with it's unique cells would make it a very powerful entity with huge ramifications to all of Science. With these traits it could replicate or clone other organisms, it could create new organisms, it could hide in plain site by shape-shifting into whatever it is in contact with.

• I have touched briefly on how the findings of the studies involving the sponge's associated organisms provide overwhelming evidence that something unusual is occurring within the sponge that can best be explained with the idea that the sponge itself is creating its associated organisms.

• I have briefly touched on the sponge's genome and how it also provides evidence supporting the sponge theory.
      Quote With more than 18,000 individual genes, the sponge genome represents a diverse toolkit, coding for many processes that lay the foundations for more complex creatures. These include mechanisms for telling cells how to adhere to one another, grow in an organized fashion and recognize interlopers. The genome also includes analogues of genes that, in organisms with a neuromuscular system, code for muscle tissue and neurons.
      http://www.nature.com/news/2010/1008...l/466673a.html

• Here are just a few of the ramifications that would arise if the sponge theory is true. Many of the scientific classifications of life are highly tainted with a combination of "original" species and "sponge produced" replicas or cloned species as well as "sponge produced" novel species. Most affected are the bacteria and fungi groups as well as much of the Arthropoda Phylum, in particular the insects. In the bacteria groups I suspect that those species that are grouped as slime producing or gliding bacteria are products of the sponge as well as many other species with unique characteristics. In the fungi groups I suspect that those species that were once classified as Fungi Imperfecti" are likely products of the sponge since they reproduce asexually, a trait I believe to be of sponge origin. In the insect group there are various organisms that I have studied that appear to fit the bill as "sponge produced", this list includes certain mites, ticks, beetles, flies, ants and termites to name a few. Looking at the big picture I believe that life on this planet has been manipulated to extremes by the sponge and that it's actions have been the catalyst of evolution.

• Now add to the mix the sponge's incredible art of chemistry. Without going into too much detail it is safe to say that the sponge has a far greater understanding of chemistry than we do and this is no exaggeration. Here are just a few highlights of the sponge's command of Chemistry, it can produce glass in very cold temperatures, it can produce compounds that Scientists worked for years trying to synthesize, and it can produce fiber optic strands that are much more advanced than the best we have.

In the next post I will discuss the evidence suggesting the sponge is a parasite of humans and how it is the origin of much of what ails us.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th September 2012), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Leonard (16th January 2018), lookbeyond (29th September 2012), modwiz (30th September 2012), MorningSong (29th September 2012), nurgle (29th September 2012), Swanette (29th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

This is too important not to emphasize. why would the sponge possess the only known compound to fully activate NKT cells?

Natural Killer T (NKT) cells are a component of what Science refers to as our "adaptive immune system". These Scientists are completely baffled with their findings. NKT cells appear to be more connected to sponges than they do to humans.

Quote Most white blood cells respond to foreign proteins to protect the body, but NKT cells are unique in that they respond to glycolipids, which are natural biochemicals made of linked fat and sugar. Previously, only one compound, developed by a pharmaceutical company in the 1990s, was known to activate the NKT cells. In a surprising twist, that compound was initially discovered in marine sponges. The compound was found to have anti-tumor activity and is currently in clinical trials for several tumor types. Because the NK T cells are known to be responsible for the tumor fighting mechanism induced by the marine sponge compound, and because their mechanism of action has been so mysterious, the NK T cells have generated increased research interest over the last several years.

Dr. Kronenberg and his lab have concentrated their studies on NK T cells since the cells were first discovered about 10 years ago. "They've been the subject of significant scientific interest because they initiate such a fast and vigorous immune response, which makes them very useful for anti-tumor responses and protection from infections," he said.

In particular, scientists wanted to know what substance would naturally activate the NK T cells. "Although the synthetic compound was useful for many studies, we wanted to know what substance would normally cause the NK T cells to produce an immune response, and it was not believable that marine sponges normally stimulate our immune system," said Dr. Kronenberg, who is also LIAI's President and Scientific Director. "We've found a bacteria in nature (Sphingomonas) that can activate these cells. We strongly suspect these cells may also have the capability of fighting other types of bacteria that can cause serious diseases. This is an exciting possibility that needs to be further explored." He added that the Sphingomonas bacteria are found throughout the environment but only rarely cause disease, perhaps because of the activity of NK T cells.
    Last edited by Steve Frey; 29th September 2012 at 18:40.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th September 2012), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), modwiz (30th September 2012), MorningSong (5th October 2012), nurgle (29th September 2012), Swanette (29th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Are Adult Stem Cells Sponge Cells?

There are many factors supporting this idea, one of which is how much we don't know. According to The National Institutes of Health resource for stem cell research these questions remain unanswered.

Quote What are the key questions about adult stem cells?

Many important questions about adult stem cells remain to be answered. They include:
    • How many kinds of adult stem cells exist, and in which tissues do they exist?
    • How do adult stem cells evolve during development and how are they maintained in the adult? Are they "leftover" embryonic stem cells, or do they arise in some other way?
    • Why do stem cells remain in an undifferentiated state when all the cells around them have differentiated? What are the characteristics of their “niche” that controls their behavior?
    • Do adult stem cells have the capacity to transdifferentiate, and is it possible to control this process to improve its reliability and efficiency?
    • If the beneficial effect of adult stem cell transplantation is a trophic effect, what are the mechanisms? Is donor cell-recipient cell contact required, secretion of factors by the donor cell, or both?
    • What are the factors that control adult stem cell proliferation and differentiation?
    • What are the factors that stimulate stem cells to relocate to sites of injury or damage, and how can this process be enhanced for better healing?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

De Christu (3rd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), modwiz (30th September 2012), MorningSong (5th October 2012), nurgle (29th September 2012), Swanette (29th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Scientists know that stem cells are found in small quantities and in particular locations within many (if not all) organs of the human body. Although these resident stem cells are able to replace cells of the organ following normal wear and tear, they do not seem able to repair or correct more severe organ damage—like that caused by disease or severe injury.

Scientists hypothesize that the limited number of adult stem cells and their limited ability to make more copies of themselves (a process known as self-renewal) may be at fault.
    No maybe what's at fault is these "adult stem cells" are not actually benefiting the human body but instead are self serving sponge cells co-existing within the human body.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

De Christu (3rd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), modwiz (30th September 2012), MorningSong (5th October 2012), nurgle (29th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

(reading the title and the first page)

I just refuse to use the word god. I'm just not into that one, specifically with regard to a physical manifestation, Or otherwise....

Far too many people use the word god in ignorance. far too much separation of self into ego and fear, as a baseline mental function and connotations go.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Current thinking has been that, once embryonic stem cells mature into adult stem cells, they sit quietly in our tissues, replacing cells that die or are injured but doing little else.
    Current thinking could be wrong.

Quote But in working with fruit flies, the researchers found that intestinal stem cells responded to increased food intake by producing more intestinal cells, expanding the size of the intestines as long as the food keeps flowing.

“When flies start to eat, the intestinal stem cells go into overdrive, and the gut expands,” said UC Berkeley post-doctoral fellow Lucy O’Brien. “Four days later, the gut is four times bigger than before, but when food is taken away, the gut slims down.”
    These stem cells act more like an independent entity. My research has shown that Drosophila the fruit fly is one of the Insects most closely tied to the sponge, even through 18s ribosomal RNA comparisons, I am assuming this is due simply to Drosophila's time in existence.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), modwiz (30th September 2012), MorningSong (5th October 2012), nurgle (1st October 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Read this next paragraph closely,

Quote Transdifferentiation. A number of experiments have reported that certain adult stem cell types can differentiate into cell types seen in organs or tissues other than those expected from the cells' predicted lineage (i.e., brain stem cells that differentiate into blood cells or blood-forming cells that differentiate into cardiac muscle cells, and so forth). This reported phenomenon is called transdifferentiation.
    can differentiate into cell types ..................other than those expected from the cells' predicted lineage

In other words they are doing exactly what would be expected if we invoked the sponge theory.

Science really struggles with these findings with many not even willing to believe they are valid.

Quote Although isolated instances of transdifferentiation have been observed in some vertebrate species, whether this phenomenon actually occurs in humans is under debate by the scientific community. Instead of transdifferentiation, the observed instances may involve fusion of a donor cell with a recipient cell. Another possibility is that transplanted stem cells are secreting factors that encourage the recipient's own stem cells to begin the repair process. Even when transdifferentiation has been detected, only a very small percentage of cells undergo the process.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steve Frey For This Post:

De Christu (3rd March 2021), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), modwiz (30th September 2012), MorningSong (5th October 2012), nurgle (1st October 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Steve Frey (here)
    Sponge Anatomy
    The main reason I want to go over the sponge's anatomy is to show just how much the current scientific literature is inadequate when defining this species and for the most part is erroneous. With the discovery of carnivorous sponges the former defining characteristic of filter feeding is out the window, these sponges lack water channels altogether as well as a certain cell type responsible for creating the pumping action in sponges, the Choanocyte. The second reason for discussing the sponge's anatomy is to bring emphasis on another unique characteristic of sponges. They are the only multi-celled organism that has no tissue binding it's cells to one another, it's even debatable whether the sponge is truly multi-celled or simply single cells banning together by choice. I want the reader to get the true picture of what the sponge really is, simply put it's a collection of incredibly powerful cells that can and do act independently and are even capable of communicating with one another when seperated. Nothing dictates what shape they assume, they have no blaupan or bodyplan, no head, no mouth, no anus, no organs, no nervous system, no top, no bottom, but they are a ferocious killer just the same. The bottom line when it comes to describing the sponge is they are a shape-shifting blob, period!

If you have the time read this article, it will give you an idea of just how much we don't know about sponges, we're clueless for the most part.

http://www.poriferabrasil.mn.ufrj.br...%20sponges.pdf
    Hi Steve Frey,

First of all, sorry to bring back the old thread but I think your research is very important and could shed some truths.
    So you are saying the Sponge is a parasitic cell which hides in human for centuries without human knowing. It sort of controls some of human thoughts by manipulating our egos and moods. You can say greed is one of them. The Anunnaki is kind of a perfect species until it get in contact with Sponges. So Enki get infected by Sponge without knowing it. The Sponge cells change the behaviors of Enki. Greed and Lust get into Enki. He created humans in his own image by fusing some of the Anunnaki DNA into Apes. This will give him slaves that he will find attractive and accepted. He then used humans as his slaves, not only for gold mining but also for his sexual urges as well. I heard he also allows his royal striking workers to inseminate the females he created. The others Anunnaki who didn't land on earth are not infected by Sponge. They see it as a sin against the universe. Enlil was then sent to correct his brother's sin.
    Last edited by Leonard; 16th January 2018 at 12:31.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

De Christu (3rd March 2021), DNA (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

A note just to bring this 2012 thread up to date:

Tom DeLonge and his co-author Peter Levenda (see this thread) pretty much have this as one of their central theses in their Sekret Machines presentation — i.e. that the ancient 'Gods' were visiting ETs of whom we humans were all in awe.

DeLonge claims that this is legitimate inside information he's been given, and that this is well-understood by the US intel community. (My personal opinion: this aspect of the roots of many myths and legends may well be true.)

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th January 2018), bluestflame (16th January 2018), BMJ (28th January 2018), De Christu (3rd March 2021), DNA (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Leonard (17th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (16th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast