+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddesses were Anunnaki?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Greek & other cultures' Gods and Goddesses were Anunnaki?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A note just to bring this 2012 thread up to date:

Tom DeLonge and his co-author Peter Levenda (see this thread) pretty much have this as one of their central theses in their Sekret Machines presentation — i.e. that the ancient 'Gods' were visiting ETs of whom we humans were all in awe.

DeLonge claims that this is legitimate inside information he's been given, and that this is well-understood by the US intel community. (My personal opinion: this aspect of the roots of many myths and legends may well be true.)
    Thank you for your acknowledgement Bill, I personally believe this to be true as well because it is piecing every single bits of picture together. Pictures from Greek mythology, Bible and other religions. By comparing the similarity between these religions, you will find out that many of their stories were plagiarized from the Sumerian religion. I won't say they are liars but knowing that stories passing down generations will be altered in some ways. The best unaltered sources are probably babylonian clay tablets, as you can keep the clay tablets for thousands of years with little damage.
    Last edited by Leonard; 16th January 2018 at 13:33.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2018), DNA (18th January 2018), findingneo (25th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Thanks for bringing this old thread into light, I've missed this before.

Interestingly I am reading Wes Penre's Level-IV papers at the moment and he provides excellent information on this - all the cultures have different names for a couple of same deities. Most important is Enki of course and he's mainly responsible from the mess humanity is in now. There is also a thread about Wes Penre Papers here on Avalon by the way.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2018), DNA (18th January 2018), findingneo (25th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Leonard (17th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Steve Frey (here)
    Modwiz, if you believe that those referred to as the Anunnaki did at one time visit the Earth and did interact with the humanoid forms present at the time do you believe that it is a mystery as to what happened to them?
    I believe they went back to their planet Niburu and will return when that planet comes back to our earth which is not too far away. and then watch out..............

Those who from "heaven" to Earth came is an incorrect translation, in my opinion. They came from the heavens meaning the sky which is obvious.

And a lot of the translations in the KJV of the Bible are incorrect as in other versions also,
    For example ...in his image is wrong...It states, In "THEIR" image...
    They were gods who created humans....
    Last edited by East Sun; 18th January 2018 at 00:12. Reason: to verify

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2018), DeeMetrios (25th January 2018), DNA (18th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A note just to bring this 2012 thread up to date:

Tom DeLonge and his co-author Peter Levenda (see this thread) pretty much have this as one of their central theses in their Sekret Machines presentation — i.e. that the ancient 'Gods' were visiting ETs of whom we humans were all in awe.

DeLonge claims that this is legitimate inside information he's been given, and that this is well-understood by the US intel community. (My personal opinion: this aspect of the roots of many myths and legends may well be true.)
    Tom Delonge's association with John Podesta and defense of John Podesta have rendered his point moot with me.
    Further more, if I were to explain the religion of the elite in modern terms considering their relationship to Moloch and his ancestral beginning as Baal in Atlantis, then I would probably source Peter Levenda's work especially in so far as he has incorporated Lovecraft's mythos into his work.
    Our ancestors may have worshiped Annunaki/aliens as false Gods and we see this in the Greeks/Romans but the elite of modern times and the elite of Atlantis were not so easily duped, so why do they worship Moloch/Baal?
    Indeed and why is one so privy to this knowledge been paired with Tom Delonge?

I do not trust what is coming from Tom Delonge.
    Not in the least, I consider him to be a dangerous apostle looking to usher in a new dark religion.
    As a side note I've lost a lot of respect for George Knapp as well.
    Knapp who has interviewed Delonge many times has agreed with him on many accounts regarding the Wikileaks drops on Podesta to be fake news.
    Knapp is clueless to real politics and this ignorance is something hard to forgive in our modern times.
    Last edited by DNA; 18th January 2018 at 00:13.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), BMJ (28th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Matthew (18th January 2018), Scalp_id (22nd January 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

If we believe in forbidden ancient archaeology, ancient advanced civilizations, human footprints alongside dinosaurs and the Divine Source then Annunaki are not gods and goddesses. If we were to believe the Darwin theory then we are the chimps evolved into US and may be the Annunaki did twist the metal of chimps into US to fill in the missing link. But one question arrives isnt Evolution ever changing then why no species of any living being here evolving for the last 10-15 million years (dont include US) ?

One should research the works of Lana Cantrell it is a fascinating insight to human devolution rather than evolution which is a part of the Annunaki reality or theory depending on perception. Please note the works of Lana Cantrell does have misinterpretation of only names of the gods and goddesses involved.

I want to add to the current situation of this so called disclosure that there is a sinister plot by T.Delonge's branch to align the E.T phenomena to their belief system which by no means is a benevolent side from our perspective of " those who from heaven/sky to earth came" without addressing the self imposed gods and goddesses by specific names, factions or races as there are multiple.

A branch can not support itself without the help of the root and the root cannot support itself without the help of external sources.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scalp_id For This Post:

Billy (26th January 2018), BMJ (28th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    ...I believe they went back to their planet Niburu and will return when that planet comes back to our earth which is not too far away. and then watch out..............

Do the Annunaki from Nibiru need to get close enough to use parachute to get here ?
    Seriously , time & distance should not be an obstacle , so their return must depend on something else ? Any theories anybody ?
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 25th January 2018 at 05:06.

12. Link to Post #47
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

If you were to imagine the Annunaki influence on the earth right now, perhaps even in the ufo/paranormal community, how do you think that would look?

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Webz Libri's Avatar
    Thanks

Greek (Zeus-Ammon) brrowed from Egypt (Amun-Ra) borrowed from Sumer (Anu).
    My website: Mysteries Books

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3