+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hidden chamber under the Sphinx???

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Question Hidden chamber under the Sphinx???

I'd just like some input on this topic from any of you that know anything about it. I've heard some stories about it. If such a chamber exists, and it contains ancient texts that could radically change our understanding of history(and ourselves), will it be made public? Why or why not? Is there any recent discussion of this topic in the media or otherwise? What do you think is hidden in this chamber if it exists? Information about Atlantis and much more perhaps? Please, let me know what you think.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Hidden chamber under the Sphinx???

the Pyramids line up with Orion's belt, and the Sphinx is positioned lining up to a planet by that star...

so if there are docs hidden under it, they might be in relation to ancient visitors...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I believe the hidden chamber has been found and all stone tablets, books or what is there has already been read by much of the illuminati. Evidence of this includes sonar searches in the area. However, this info won't be made public in my opinion as it would cause too many upheavals e.g. why should we work or use money if older societies didn't?
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Kendall (4th September 2012), Lefty Dave (30th August 2012), Referee (30th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Read about it, and think there have been people trying to gather support for exploring beneath it more recently, though nothing done so far. There is spaces beneath it though which have been confirmed, just no has really gone deeper than boring small holes, or passages not bigger than a foot or so.
    Looking up the subject, its like nothing else has really been said on it for some time, all the same information pretty much.

6. Link to Post #5
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is much written speculating on a lost Hall of Records beneath the paws of the Sphinx. Google 'Sphinx Hall of Records'. This arose in an Edgar Cayce reading. However, Mulder is right to suggest we won't necessarily be told what, if anything, has been found.

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Kerry Cassidy did an interview on this topic. The Giza Geomatrix Team. There was some digging under the Sphinx's foot here it is......

Last edited by Referee; 30th August 2012 at 06:52.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I had a dream a fair few months ago now (back in 2011 I believe) of the Sphinx; specifically about it sitting there with it's left paw raised up in the air in front of it.

Which at the time, and looking back, I thought to mean some knowledge of some kind is (was?) burried under there.

9. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I believe Edgar Cayce was the first to bring this to light

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

i believe its mentioned in the The Emerald Tablets of Thoth too.. i think he's saying he built it thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Explained-PDF
    Last edited by danceblackcatdance; 30th August 2012 at 11:15.
    OOB NOOB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Lefty Dave (30th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

If my memory serves me correctly there is a bit about both Edgar Cayce and specifically about what lies under the paw of the spinx.
    The man in the interview is quite precise about there definitely being a chamber there and found to be by modern detection sonar etc.
    If not on that Coast to Coast AM video, the second of four, it is on the first or third on u tube
    The rest of the video is about the cyclic nature of what is happening just now, not for the faint heated but for all that positive.
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Lone Bean (30th August 2012), sandy (30th August 2012), Spellbound (2nd September 2012)

14. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

There was a thread in the 'Old Avalon Forum' that was started by Richard Gabriel. This is the individual who Kerry is interviewing in the Project Camelot video that Referee posted in comment #6.

The old thread can be found, here.

All the links one will find on that Old Avalon Thread are active, and one can go to Richard Gabriel's website through the links found on that thread.

The discoveries this 'Geomatrix Team' have been making are a well documented ancient tunnel system that undermines the entire Giza Plateau. The Geomatrix Team has been investigating this tunnel system, and making reports on their website for quite some time, now, although the entire system has not been explored. There apparently are local Egyptians that are quite familiar with this system.
    Last edited by observer; 30th August 2012 at 11:45.

15. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

I was listening to a Carmen Boulter interview on coast yesterday and George asked her about Zahi Awass, she answered that he is living in America now. She also said that the views and beliefs that he displayed and enforced were not his own? George should have followed that, but all he did was ask her to ask him if he would come on the show.
    So, if there is a slim chance that Zahi was merely mouthing his bosses opinions and wishes but in reality he believes the same as us, maybe just maybe the truth will out.
    Oh! forgot to say, George asked her if she thought the Pyramids were built by giants, she replied that there are sarcophagus's of over 20 feet in length is some places.
    Last edited by Daft Ada; 30th August 2012 at 12:32.

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Bashar, channeled by Darryl Anka also talks about the chamber under the sphinx.
    Here is one of the the links:
    Last edited by daci; 30th August 2012 at 17:38.

17. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    I believe the hidden chamber has been found and all stone tablets, books or what is there has already been read by much of the illuminati. Evidence of this includes sonar searches in the area. However, this info won't be made public in my opinion as it would cause too many upheavals e.g. why should we work or use money if older societies didn't?
    Could what is described in this book be this hidden chamber?

http://www.digitalmontauk.com/books/product23.html

I read the book (as well as the first two) and found the information fascinating. justoneman

18. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Looks like there's a lot of info on this already!

I will add that Drunvalo Melchizedek talks about this in his books as well.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Sorry folks, abandoned my own post! lol. Ya what I especially had in mind when I started this post was Cayce's and more recently Bashar's words on the chamber. Bashar is very admant that this one will be public, beyond a shadow of a doubt he even goes on to say. So we will see. I hope he's right! I will check the discussion on the old forum and watch these longer videos when I get time. I have seen the Bashar one. So I'm choosing to believe very strongly that this chamber exists and will be made public somehow. I've heard a very interesting story related to this topic but I don't want to spit it out here as it may be too sensitive info. However, if we receive some "Divine Intervention" on this one, it just might see the light of day and help transform this world. As for the money thing, I believe it is ultimately on its way out in the not too distant future as Bashar also predicts.

20. Link to Post #17
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

simple as this. "the elite" got ahold of what was in the sphinx AND in the top portion of the pyramid. They hold the information we all need.

21. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

rights to the site (and any exploration) already sold to the highest bidder no doubt

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

heyokah (4th September 2012), Lightworker87 (4th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Ya that's kinda what I heard too. However, given the appropriate situation those rights could quickly dissolve. It seems ridiculous to me, as I'm sure it does to many of you, that such information could be kept from the masses. But of course, there it is. The same dung that's been happening for at least the last 2000 years, maybe more like 3000. When enough of us corner the highest bidder and politely ask "hand it over" he may start to see it our way.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

bluestflame (5th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member MistahMojoRisin's Avatar
    Thanks

Sylvia Brown in one of her books statesa that she believes the Arc of the covanant is buried under the Spinx.
    Furthermore a few years ago there was a show where the prominent archiologist of Egypt discredited anything under the Spinx (allegedly) but never really showed difinitive proof other then weak examination of the grounds.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"-Poe

"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations."
    Albert Einstein

"A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes."
    Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast