+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast

Thread: Proof that Pleiadians and the rest do not Absolutely exist!

1. Link to Post #81
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: Proof that Pleiadians and the rest do not Absolutely exist!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Gutsy Title you got going on there Pie'n'eal...

Quote Proof that Pleiadians and the rest do not Absolutely exist!
    ...and 'Gutsy Thread' to boot...

That'll shorely throw the 'Cat agmonst the Pigeons'..!!!

But if your 'Denial of their Existence' is true..?

Then 'How do you Explain' this Alien looking fellow...

PS - I 'Trust' you still have a sense of humour...

Good-Luck & Bonne-Chance my friend, your going to need it......

I've got a 'Spare 'Bullet-Proof' vest if required..?

You are right Jack ...look at those ears!...it ain't natural!

The point of this thread is to be more precise about our fears....and to dissolve them! There are 'things' going on which is causing suffering, and has to be addressed ie. Corporations and Governments! One can suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or by opposing end them!

One can sit in a cave waiting for enlightenment, or one can engage in the world of suffering. Even though one knows it is all an illusion....it is not an illusion for others, and so they suffer. People have enough to put up with, with their own confusion. Blessed, if I'm going to stand by and have Governments controlled by Corporations to take advantage of this confusion!

We need to be more precise about what 'is' reality. When we know what reality 'is' no one can ever pull the wool over our eyes again!

But we still have to do the laundry!

Tony

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), Finefeather (1st September 2012), jackovesk (1st September 2012), Karunai (2nd September 2012), nomadguy (2nd September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Quote Posted by Simonm (here)
    Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Hello SWAWF

To my understanding, the OP isn't actuall about whether or not these beings exist in this relative world...it's about considering - even if they DO exist - that they have no absolute existence because they, like us, will come under the laws of causes and conditions.

Kathie
    Hi, If I may? given my limited understanding of Buddha law. It tells you that there are many levels to existence and each level has the Buddha law, but that each is not the same as the previous or the ones after. Each law is precise, but for that existence only, so how can we consider what absolute existence is? Surely it differes for each and every level of consciousness?

Hello Simonm,

This will depend on what tradition one follows, as there are slight differences in traditions.

There are nine 'stages', each use the same words but the meaning changes.They are all true, but as one proceeds perception refines.

Like, at one level compassion is being kind and causing no harm. At the highest level, compassion is knowing the true nature of another being, and seeing that they do not recognise their true nature...compassion naturally arises. But here one of the four enlightened activities comes into play: Pacifying, Magnetising, Enriching or Destroying....egos games!

There is much to be aware of, as on the path of refining perception, intertwined is the path of deception from demons. I'll be writing about this on another thread called, Undeniable Truth.

Kind regards,
    Tony

An important addition to the above.
    One of the reasons we may disagree is that we are talking from different understandings of the same thing. We may even use the same words, but our understanding will be different, this is to be expected. That is why tolerance and patience is so necessary. We need time to digest where others are coming from.

If we find we are just gut reacting, this is bound to explode...in our face! This is precisely what the secret corporations want....division! No body is wrong, but we may just be holding onto ideas that are not helpful, just wishful thinking.

Sooner or later we will let go.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), DeDukshyn (1st September 2012), Finefeather (1st September 2012), greybeard (1st September 2012), Karunai (2nd September 2012), nomadguy (2nd September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Simonm (1st September 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

The cat in the grey's hat
    Fish on a sirian bicycle
    Charlie and the chocolate pleiadian 
    Pavlov's lounge lizard

Hey diddle diddle
    Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come

All naught, and naught to do.

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. EB White

Oh, and the washing

Love that you love, Pie
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), Karunai (2nd September 2012), nomadguy (2nd September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Pleadians do exist, you are the decendant of them, they are of Lyra decent. You carry the DNA of both and more.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Arrowwind (1st September 2012), Chester (2nd September 2012), crosby (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012), truth4me (1st September 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    when appearing to give positive messages are actually beings who have mastered aspect of the light to such an extent where they can BEND it to their will, to create ILLUSION. Euphoria can be stimulated by stroking the ENS/ANS system, and thus some people when encountering these beings are stimulated at this level and are essentially at a docile level of believing they have attained bliss by being in the presence of these beings..
    Please explain what this ENS/ANS system is.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    If they exist, compassion doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.
    You don't know many Pleadians, I'd wager.
    You may know more than you are aware of.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

A Pleadian also is "being" but are too busy mucking around in flying saucers, to know what to do! If they exist, compassion doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.
    The Brazilian rain forest Indians probably say that about the strange white men they see in helicopters from time to time.

(Some, who are anthropologists, are compassionate.... some, working for the mining and logging companies, are not.)

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (2nd September 2012), Alan (2nd September 2012), bodosa (7th September 2012), Brizil (1st September 2012), Chester (2nd September 2012), crosby (1st September 2012), Jake (1st September 2012), Karunai (2nd September 2012), Lightworker87 (4th September 2012), Mark (1st September 2012), nomadguy (2nd September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), SaiphStar (2nd September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012), truth4me (1st September 2012), Yoda (2nd September 2012)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Gutsy Title you got going on there Pie'n'eal...

Quote Proof that Pleiadians and the rest do not Absolutely exist!
    ...and 'Gutsy Thread' to boot...

That'll shorely throw the 'Cat agmonst the Pigeons'..!!!

But if your 'Denial of their Existence' is true..?

Then 'How do you Explain' this Alien looking fellow...

PS - I 'Trust' you still have a sense of humour...

Good-Luck & Bonne-Chance my friend, your going to need it......

I've got a 'Spare 'Bullet-Proof' vest if required..?
    I knew the rhetoric sounded familiar any room behind that sofa ?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), SKAWF (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

17. Link to Post #89
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Placebo effect - "The Secret" its true though. we are the creators of our environment.

18. Link to Post #90
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Well at least "nothing" is real and everything else must be an illusion .Quoting you "Here are the simple reasons why"

If there are Pleiadians, Extra-terrestrials, Greys, Reptilians, Archons, Atlantians etc, they exist in exactly the same way as we do – in Consciousness, in the mind.
    Consciousness is the bit between outer phenomena and our true essence.
    Consciousness can be twisted or misdirected by ourselves and others, so that anything can appear to be real, because we identify so strongly with 'our' thoughts! Or rather, what is put in our minds...that is the role of the magician!
    This is all about Neuro Linguistic Programming: people are being led by the nose, to believe in things that have actually no absolute reality.

If we keep believing in these things as real, we will never escape from this compounded illusion...this nightmare! Oh! I forgot - it's fun... “Bring it on!”...? Bring what on? More suffering?

The imagination of the mind is a powerful tool: it can be used to analyse itself, or be made to invent and believe in all sorts of fantasies.

Every single thing you see, hear, touch, taste or smell – everything that is perceived through the senses - is only experienced in the mind. It is not experienced “out there”! Information passes through the senses to the brain and the mind interprets...by the time the mind looks out there, “out there” has changed, but it happens so quickly that we don't notice it – in the way that a film strip looks like a continuous image but is made up of individual frames.
    Through propaganda, ideas have been placed in the mind and we maintain this through identification with these sets of thoughts..not all your thoughts are your own!

Let's look at the “believable” outward phenomena first.
    Everything in the universe has no permanent nature.
    Everything is created by causes and conditions
    This includes our bodies, and every other sentient being's body, in any dimension or relative reality - whether we can see them or not, on any frequency - they are all 'created' by causes and conditions. Everything – including bodies – is created: it has a beginning, it has to be maintained, it deteriorates and then it has an end.
    So everything has no permanent reality! End quote.Another possibility Tony might be that what your seeing in the world and in those around you is only in your mind.You make some very valid points and I enjoy your point of view.Here is another one of your quotes ;
    Every single thing you see, hear, touch, taste or smell – everything that is perceived through the senses - is only experienced in the mind. It is not experienced “out there”! Information passes through the senses to the brain and the mind interprets...by the time the mind looks out there, “out there” has changed, but it happens so quickly that we don't notice. End quote.Keep up the good work Tony.....regards Geoff.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

20. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

My subjective reality now contains the illusion that my brain hurts, the subjective causality being this thread, or so I believe.

Is it the case that an abducted Buddhist would tell the ETs that they don't exist ?

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), geofffxdwg (2nd September 2012), Lightworker87 (4th September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

22. Link to Post #92
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    My subjective reality now contains the illusion that my brain hurts, the subjective causality being this thread, or so I believe.

Is it the case that an abducted Buddhist would tell the ETs that they don't exist ?

My Dear Spiral,

I cannot begin to tell you how much I would dearly love have a little chat with these fellows!

Live long and prosper,
    Tony
    Last edited by Tony; 1st September 2012 at 13:04.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), geofffxdwg (2nd September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Spiral (1st September 2012)

24. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

My Dear Spiral,

I cannot begin to tell you how much I would dearly love have a little chat with these fellows!

Long life and prosper,
    Tony
    Ohhhh!, so you're the guy the ET fellows are talking about, Tony...
    You're the cause for some of them coming. And you're the cause for some of them staying away.

May the force be with you,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st September 2012 at 12:58.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), Spiral (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

26. Link to Post #94
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A Pleadian also is "being" but are too busy mucking around in flying saucers, to know what to do! If they exist, compassion doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.
    The Brazilian rain forest Indians probably say that about the strange white men they see in helicopters from time to time.

(Some, who are anthropologists, are compassionate.... some, working for the mining and logging companies, are not.)

Ah! The point is, the indigenous people of this planet, know the white man is insane and dangerous, for believing in their toys.
    I am a cock-er-ney from the land of pie and mash, I too think they are mad.

However this thread is about Absolute reality, and.... there is nothing to fear! Fear is created in the mind, to believe anything that arises is real.
    The Pleiadians are just some guys like us, trying to find their way home.

The way home is realising reality.

All the best,
    Tony

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), Finefeather (1st September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    If they exist, compassion doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.
    You don't know many Pleadians, I'd wager.
    No I can't say any Pleaidians have been beating down my door or having conversations with me, but I'll try not to hold that against them, since they do not Absolutely exist.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

30. Link to Post #96
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Pleadians do exist, you are the decendant of them, they are of Lyra decent. You carry the DNA of both and more.
    Dear Ghostrider,

You are talking about the physical body. This is the same argument as the Church and Dawinism...did we come from Apes or God(s)?
    We are talking about our essence beyond the mind here, we are embodied 'spirit' 'energy' 'light' 'intelligence' 'LOVE'.

We are so many incarnations, so yes, we have probably been Pleiadians. In fact every sentient being has been our Mother.....and run off with our watch!

All the best,
    Tony

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), Jake (1st September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Tarka the Duck (2nd September 2012)

32. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

I'm not much into quoting bible scriptures here on the forum but in this instance it might shed some light if there are really Pleiadians.

Job38:31 KJV-Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades,or loose the bands of Orion?

Evidently the writer of the book of Job believed in Pleiadians and maybe even Reptilians from the constellation of Orion.
    Last edited by truth4me; 1st September 2012 at 13:08.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), Finefeather (1st September 2012), Jake (1st September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Spiral (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

34. Link to Post #98
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)

My Dear Spiral,

Long life and prosper,
    Tony
    Ohhhh!, so you're the guy the ET fellows are talking about, Tony...
    You're the cause for some of them coming. And you're the cause for some of them staying away.

May the force be with you,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Dear Paula,
    There are 'others' to talk to......in prayer!

Tony

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012)

36. Link to Post #99
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

So I take it from all the posts on this thread that everything is just an illusion..
    So I was just wondering what we were all doing here then and what is it that we need to achieve?
    If everything is an illusion, is reality also an illusion and if so what is this thing we call reality?
    Who is having this illusion and why would this someone be having such an amazing illusion.
    Is this guy delusional? Is 'God' delusional? Is 'God' actually on some massive dose of mind altering drug and we are just the illusion?

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (1st September 2012), PurpleLama (1st September 2012), ROMANWKT (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (1st September 2012), Spiral (1st September 2012), Tony (1st September 2012)

38. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

pie'n'eal,I have a question. If you were a star traveling Pleiadian and wanting to make contact with the people of Earth how would you go about it? Would you go straight to our governments? or would you by pass that and just land?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Spiral (1st September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast