+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Troops in Kalisepell and Columbia falls under Northcom Command

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Troops in Kalisepell and Columbia falls under Northcom Command

Can anyone shed light on this? I'm looking for validity, or proof that what's being said is invalid.

here's the write-up from SteveQuayle.com :

Quote The troops are here! Confirmed!! Some of our local residence went to the aluminum plant and saw them, and spoke to them. They were not alarmed to be visited. They are able to be seen camped at the aluminum plant! Some are staying at the Red Lion Hotel and the Hilton Garden Inn, and maybe other hotels as well. These troops are confirmed to be North Com troops, and Feds came with them. These have been seen here in this valley. Troops are including Hazmat and the 83rd Civil Support. They came in un-noticed, but they are here!

Mike last night said, he spoke to a Colonel of North Com. yesterday. Mike said, what he found out was:

North Com is getting set up with our governor, local sheriffs, local police and fire departments, in ten regions of Montana this week through the weekend: to let the North Com. commander take over the entire state of Montana if any group that Southern Poverty Law Center calls a terrorist group; like the Tea Party or Freedom Action Rally group, or any of these people or groups Is ACCUSED of doing setting up a bomb anywhere! They are sweeping the area for these so-called terrorist groups and people.

Mike said, they are here to train the fire dept. and local departments to co-operate and do what the North Com Commander tells them to do in case anything is detected in the state.

Mike said, they are not here to train our people to do anything but, to call 911 (be hound dogs for them) if they detect any trouble, and to stay out of their way.

What does this look like to you? It looks like Martial Law is next, and their goes our liberty!
    LB

Aug 30, 2012
    source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=96

also, here's a missoula montana local news spot about the subject (a cover?) :
    http://www.kpax.com/news/columbia-fa...ning-exercise/
    video included in article
    Last edited by Applecart; 31st August 2012 at 19:08.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Applecart For This Post:

crosby (31st August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Troops in Kalisepell and Columbia falls under Northcom Command

http://www.infowars.com/minneapolis-...ion-scenarios/

and here is a report about troops in Minnineapolis.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Applecart (1st September 2012), crosby (31st August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

probably just a training excersize, we have to train to do what we do ya know?

any real "take over" or "marshal law" situation would be precursed by an event that everyone would consider (well most everyone.....) that its a good thing, needed or at least "normal".

This doesn't fit the template so I'll say "nothing to see here".

member, these guys don't have any new tricks.

Peral harbor = 9/11 = Gulf of Tonkin = 1st bombing of the WTC's = Sinking of the Lusitania = OKC bombing etc etc etc...

its all the same thing, same old trick, just slight little tweaks.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Applecart (1st September 2012), Calz (1st September 2012), crosby (31st August 2012), NancyV (31st August 2012), PurpleLama (31st August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with your template TargeT. However, if what's posted on Steve's website is true, along with what's stated in the InfoWars article, then what I think we're looking at is not yet the implementation of martial law, rather it's the preparations that precede the "event" that will occur before martial law occurs. The SteveQuayle.com article being mainly about getting troops in position for when martial law does go hot, as well as preliminary sweeps, and the Infowars article being mainly for public acclimation - this is my assessment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Applecart For This Post:

crosby (1st September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting i am from Montana and it is true that there is a strong authentic Tea party and constitutionalist Movement here. But i have a feeling it has to do with the massive wildfire crisis that we are dealing with. The lack of manpower to fight these fires and evacuate areas may have something to do with the presence of these forces. But this is just what i concluded from reading the post i have no idea if its actually that. Its really intense to see more than 10,000 acres of forest burning 20 mile's from the town you were born in.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BebopGypsy For This Post:

crosby (1st September 2012), TargeT (2nd September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread