+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Visions/ Dreams

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Visions/ Dreams

Hello all,

I am fairly new ( by new, i mean a new registered user, even though ive been coming to this site alot within the last year) and I have a question or two.
    Im not really sure where this thread should go, so ive just posted it here.

Im suspecting Im not the only one on here...
    Who (if anyone) has had LEGITIMATE (conscious) visions, or prophetic dreams?
    Like something would happen in a dream, but its not just a normal dream, and 6 months later it happens? something like that.

I would be interested in hearing about them and I can share mine as well.

2. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Visions/ Dreams

I dreamt about a biig earthquake in my home town (11th of may 2011 in Lorca-Spain check it out no fake) and i almost dreamt about every single detail people running,i was confused,i heard extranged sounds of buildings like collapsing (2 buildings collapsed) in my dream it wasnt an earthquake but i was seeing as a Big Monster that was coming towards my town but as he was coming it was breaking the earth splitting it so he coud move,I also heard sounds of military jets on my dream and its curious about an hour prior the earth quake everyone heard like a Jet fliying around our town.Of course i told my dream to my mother it was Sunday when i was telling that to my mother while having lunch and the earthquake was on Wednesday so it was pretty much a good ammount of days before it happened.

This video gets pretty much all the images of the earthquake in my town.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molope For This Post:

Lightworker87 (1st September 2012), Ol' Roy (1st September 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Actually just yesterday I laid down just after lunchtime here. I have a bad back so I tend to get the weight off daily to ease pain kicking in. I have had what you refer to as dreams with a different feel to them. Like realism. I had this one yesterday and it was an eye opener. Now I can say before anything I do know when I am really stressed or thinking deep about the world issues I do dream , dreams that collate the theme I am worried about so discernment is my key. I generally go by the feeling like you pick. Sense of legitimacy in it. This dream I had and I will be brief was I was at a friends house laying down on the couch as if watching TV. I had a person walk up to me from my left like my friend does usually carrying a cup of coffee. I actually called her name and thanked her for bringing it to me. Now she walked closer to me in full view and was dressed in a kind of suit. Nice top matching skirt etc. Kind of like a business suit for the ladies. She was blonde. My friend is red. She leaned down to me as if to reach to me. I said Oh, your not my friend #####. She responded no my name is Anne.
    I suddenly put my hand out to shake hers and then I was for some reason standing outside the front of my friends house with her and another friend of mine that lives here. Mind you he doesn't know this friend of mine only knows of her. Now I started looking up at the semi clouded night sky. Moon shining through and there was like an anomaly in the clear bit between clouds. Roundish and maybe even UFO disk shape. I tried focusing on it and it seemed to fade in and out. I was stumped to what it was but the message I got was clear. Annes voice to me was clear as a bell. She warned me that there are changes comiing. I asked what type of changes. She answered big changes.
    Now of course all this stuff about earth and one world order crap plays on our minds but this stands out to me because the message felt real. I knew dream feelings in this dream and the message and her always made me focus to the message so I guess from my point of view and past ones something is about to unfold. I don't know if it is earth changes. We just had the big quake in the Philippines or maybe big changes to me on a personal note. I do know something is happening and from previous weird dreams , visions that I have been told :Very Soon". I woke up straight away after it was said. I think Lightworker87 we are all on edge but we all know we need a change and change fast so maybe guides, spirits or visitors are now putting out the call. Prepare. Who knows but it is happening to many of us. Good luck friend. Hope you find your meaning to it......

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2012), Lightworker87 (1st September 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing! .
    (i have a whole, long txt document on my computer, and i write anytime i have those kind of deams now. I should have been doing it for years though)
    Ill share one or two of mine now...

"apr 9 2012

looking down from a second story window. house is white.
    i see multiple "dirt devils" forming on the ground.
    red dust everywhere. its daytime but its darkened.
    tornados form going from the ground to the sky.
    then i get pulled upwards, and can see the house from above like im laying on the cieling.
    kinda.
    the whole time there was a feeling of fear, like something was coming or happening soon, and i was just waiting for it.

after i woke up, i got a newspaper that day, heading onto the subway, on my way to work.
    2nd or 3rd page there was a story about 'a dozen tornados touch down in texas'."

another one: ( and this one if the one i find most tough to get myself to believe even though i know i saw it, and was completely conscious when it happened. im still trying to find the truths myself, and dont necessarily buy into the whole god/ jesus thing...)

"may 16

ive, for the past month, been focusing on writing strange daze, the book about my travelling in 2009, and had gotten out of thinking alot about the paranormal stuff
    and all the weird suff ive been through. i hadnt had any noticably weird dreams lately and hadnt really thought too much about it.

last night, while laying in bed after watching some episodes of lost, with music playing at a low volume, i saw some thing, but im not sure that it wasnt just my subconscious mind screwing with me.

i was about to pray to God, again apologizing and repenting for all my sins. then i realized that it wouldnt do any good, if i just keep on sinning. i repent for my sins, and then continue to do them, so i kind of decided it would be pointless and maybe disrespectful for me to ask for forgiveness when i keep doing things i shouldnt. i mean like judging others based on appearance, or lieing, etc.
    i wanted to again ask for a sign that would help me confirm all the stuff i think i know.
    i closed my eyes, while thinking about this, and hearing the voice in my head go through the reasons i shouldnt pray, the reasons i should, the sign i wanted to ask for etc....
    after about thirty seconds, the darkness under my eyelids got... different.
    it would be very hard to explain, but it wasnt like the usual darkness i see before i fall asleep.

as i was going through all the stuff in my head, and wondering what life is really all about, and the blackness changed, i saw a united states dollar bill, crisp and new. flat and unworn.
    i quickly got a glimse of the pyramid in the picture on the bill. i also noticed that it said "ONE". after a few minutes staring at it, i opened my eyes and looked around the room, wondering what had just happened.
    i didnt know what it meant, or if it was just a picture being created by my subconscious, but i saw this image clearer and in a different way then ive ever seen anything in my "minds eye".
    i heard that people can visualize things, but ive never seen anything quite like this. it saw it in color and it was almost like i could reach out and grab it.

then, again about thirty seconds after i closed my eyes , i see a face over to the left side in my vision.
    this kind of freaked me out but i paid attention and tried to see as much as i could. i saw a very deep, defined jaw line, and small pursed lips. the eyes were almost slanted and drawn to a point at the ends. i didnt see hair or notice a nose, but i definitely saw the face. i think i will try to draw it. i couldnt tell its gender or race, but i had a strong sense it was a female, probably because of how the mouth and eyes looked. i KNEW it was female.

then after it faded away, on the right side appeared another face, and again i sensed it was female. then the name "Mary" popped into my head and i heard it repeat a few times.
    at first she had appeared as a young ladies face, then changed as i looked at her, turning into a full body, in some sort of dress or cloak, with her hands clasped together, almost like she was praying and her face was wrinkled all over. i beleive i saw her clothing as blue and white.
    i opened my eyes, sort of startled and wondered what THAT was.
    after a minute or two, i closed my eyes again.
    a few seconds later a mans face appeared on the right hand side. it looked like he had stubble, maybe a light beard, and long hair. The name "Jesus" went through my mind, and then the face turned and i saw the other side, from another angle. it looked like the mouth was trying to say something, but i couldnt hear anything. all these images were in sort of a dull off greenish-grey hue.

i watched for a minute until the face faded. i felt like something was told to me, but i didnt know what it was or couldnt remember it.
    i opened my eyes and thought about what id just seen, wrestling with the images stuck in my mind now.
    a part of me said that theres no way that i actually saw images of "mary" and "jesus", and i fought with my mind for a while, trying to decipher this and figure it all out. i refused to believe what i had just seen was the faces of mary and jesus. theres a part of me that beleives i saw what i saw and it wasnt my mind that created it, but theres still another portion of me that doubts everything and needs the ultimate proof. its a very difficult feeling to describe when you think something is true, but also false at the same time.

then i feel asleep a short time later and i dont remember any dreams. before i went to sleep, i told myself that i would remember all this and write it down in the morning, just in case it is important... for some reason.

what is going on?"

...... I have many more that Ive written down and many more i could share.
    (one thing, my mother has always told me and my brothers about her 'prophetic' dreams and ther weird experiences. i never believed her because i was too blind to see it was happening to me as well... could this type of stuff run in the family.... [through DNA].)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I had a dream a couple of months ago where I was "helping" it rain. I was literally in the sky and bringing rain to people. It was weird because I wasn't always in the same place.

I didn't think about it too much until the weather reporter was talking about rains from the hurricane moving into Oklahoma. Being in the oil fields over Oklahoma was one of the specific places I remember from my dream. Other places I 'visited' were TN, Hawaii, and Kuala Lumpur. It wasn't a specifically a dream about the hurricane, but it's interesting what the mind remembers and what it doesn't.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

another bob (1st September 2012), Caren (2nd September 2012), EsmaEverheart (1st September 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Many times, dreams and visions seem to be a 'pre-cognative' vision or message of the future.

Lately, I have begun realizing that we are not 'predicting' the future,, we are CREATING it!!!

Cheers, Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

another bob (1st September 2012), Beren (1st September 2012), Caren (2nd September 2012), Chucky (2nd September 2012), Eram (1st September 2012), Flash (2nd September 2012), Kristo (2nd September 2012), Lightworker87 (1st September 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I'll back that point too!

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

If I have my "dream" three times is comes to pass...
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Caren (2nd September 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

* As a child I had a recurring nightmare where I went into a cave and found myself suffocating. I would yell, "I can't breath in here!" and wake up with a start. After several of these nightmares, it progressed to where I heard a response, "It's okay.... there's plenty of air to breath in there." Then I would awaken. In the 3rd grade I finally had my tonsils removed after they were so infected they were making me sick every other week. As I was going under the general anesthesia- the nurse put a mask over my nose and mouth---- it appeared as if I was going into the mouth of a cave. Instinctively I yelled, "I can't breath in here!" The nurse gently and convincingly replied, "It's okay.... there's plenty of air to breath in there....".... I was out...

* As a child I also used to inform my mother when we were going to have tornadoes. I grew up in the "Tornado Belt" of the midwestern United States. Too many times to mention, during the early part of the day I would rattle off details of events that were to take place during the afternoon/evening when the weather would invariably change. Details from certain branches that would be torn off young, green trees, my father being unable to close the front door because the wind would be too strong, the spinach leaves that mother was cleaning from the garden would all be blown onto the floor.... all these events would come to pass.

* My best friend and I were standing in the middle of a tree-lined pasture petting horses. The weather had been very windy and felt "sultry" outdoors. I heard that quiet, demanding voice in my mind say, "When you see the 3 falling angels, run." Calm, firm but urgent. The wind had died to a dead calm. My friend looked at me and asked, "Did you hear that?!" "Yes", I replied. "Well, let's look!" she said... A few seconds passed when we saw 3 "helicopter" seeds fall right in front of us- no wind-.... "That's it! Let's go!" she yelled. We ran for the edge of the pasture and the wind was so strong by the time we crawled through the fence, we were running at a 45-degree angle. When we reached her house her mother was waiting for us with the door open.... A tornado was on the ground in the very near vicinity. My friend and I had heard the same "internal" voice.

* The night of the big Japanese quake last spring, my best friend and I were chatting... she's "weird" like me- very intuitive, and when we are together we are ultra tuned-in... Anyhow, I strongly felt something big was about to give in the pressure of the tectonic plates. I told her it would be huge, and we "would feel the affects of it here" (we live in Washington state in the Pacific NW of the US. Within 20 minutes we happend to look online at the Seismic Iris website and the 9.0 had occurred. Our coastline did get hit with a bit of the generated tsunami and a lot of debris has been washing ashore ever since...

There are probably hundreds of other incidences- both visions as well as prophetic dreams that I could rattle on about... but I will spare you. Obviously you get the picture this is the norm for some of us folks. Makes for some pretty boring birthdays and christmas's when you know what you're getting beforehand Lol...

Blessings,
    Kris

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Caren (2nd September 2012), Lightworker87 (2nd September 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd September 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Heres the part that gets me though...

if i have a dream or a vision and something happens in it, and then months later that very same thing happens for real.....
    did my mind just make it up to begin with and then it manifested itself somehow?
    could i have stopped it from happening? could i have changed it and made it into something else or was it always destined to happen?...
    sorry kind of vague lol.

i have a theory about deja vu too, (because ive been having it a few times a day at least, lately) which is ;
    Deja vu is just re-experiencing a dream you had previously -entirely- forgotten about.
    maybe a prophetic dream? and since you didnt believe you could, your mind blanked out those "dreams".....

sorry, im completely mindfkkd today.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lightworker87 (here)
    Heres the part that gets me though...

if i have a dream or a vision and something happens in it, and then months later that very same thing happens for real.....
    did my mind just make it up to begin with and then it manifested itself somehow?
    could i have stopped it from happening? could i have changed it and made it into something else or was it always destined to happen?...
    sorry kind of vague lol.

i have a theory about deja vu too, (because ive been having it a few times a day at least, lately) which is ;
    Deja vu is just re-experiencing a dream you had previously -entirely- forgotten about.
    maybe a prophetic dream? and since you didnt believe you could, your mind blanked out those "dreams".....

sorry, im completely mindfkkd today.
    This morning, while strolling through the overnight accumulation of Avalon forum posts, I tripped over a headline that I was certain I had read before. It was mixed in amidst all of the Petraeus "scandal" reporting and had only been posted overnight, so there was no way I had read it recently. I've experienced vague deja vu before and am familiar with the odd feelings that go with it but this particular instance rattled me pretty deeply. My initial thought was that I had stumbled on something substantial but as soon as I focussed my mind on investigating it, the whole thing faded away and left me questioning my sanity. Having typed out my thoughts here, I'm now wondering why I would even post this -- the entire episode is all but gone.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote This morning, while strolling through the overnight accumulation of Avalon forum posts, I tripped over a headline that I was certain I had read before.
    This has happened to me a few times recently...seeing a news story tht i could swear was already run in the past (the faces soooo familiar)...glad u posted it
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Zelig (18th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

One morning, I awoke after dreaming very vividly of a peculiar method for extracting individual minerals from their host rock. In the dream, the manager of the facility where I was working (a geologist) was overseeing the experiment. I found his involvement odd, considering his minimal interest in laboratory techniques. I've spent most of my life working in the world of mineral exploration, primarily in laboratories. In the early days of the internet, I would search obsessively for new techniques for mineral separation. While sipping my morning coffee and perusing the web, I stumbled upon a technical paper outlining research into the very same technique from my dream. About one year later, I found out that the aforementioned manager had begun funding experiments just like I had dreamed and the description of their tests sounded much like what I had envisioned.

+ Reply to Thread