+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: photo anomaly

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default photo anomaly

this image was given to me last night .it was taken friday from the beach over looking the wash in norfolk , the photo was taken randomly while playing about with a new camera phone , she wasn't aware of the image until she reviewed her photos.

we are all quite baffled to come up with an explanation , if anyone can throw us a bone , please be my guest. scroll right for image.

my guess was a leaf , but this wasn't excepted soooooooooooo ?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

ajyana (2nd September 2012), Caren (3rd September 2012), centreoflight (2nd September 2012), Draco (2nd September 2012), ghostrider (2nd September 2012), Kristo (3rd September 2012), Mike Gorman (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), sirdipswitch (2nd September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

ajyana (2nd September 2012), Alien Ramone (2nd September 2012), bennycog (2nd September 2012), jagman (3rd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: photo ananomly

possibly as the veils between dimensions thin these things will happen , could be a leaf , looks very flag like or even a length of material such as a sheet or a veil

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: photo ananomly

I enlarged the photo. My guess is a kerchief/scarf out kite flying for the day.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd September 2012 at 18:34.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd September 2012), centreoflight (2nd September 2012), Eram (2nd September 2012), jjjones (3rd September 2012), modwiz (3rd September 2012), spiritguide (2nd September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: photo anomaly

It's a holy cloth. God is trying to wash the chemtrails from the sky.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

ajyana (2nd September 2012), Caren (3rd September 2012), danceblackcatdance (2nd September 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd September 2012), Eram (2nd September 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

This looks inter-dimensional to me. There is another area below the main object about an inch below on the very right edge of the photo. so that for me debunks the scarf idea, but who knows

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), sirdipswitch (2nd September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The blown up image is toroidal in shape and denotes energy of sorts. Toroidal energies transform don't they? Just my perception.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), Sidney (2nd September 2012), sirdipswitch (2nd September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

does look like a flag.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd September 2012), Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

They are Sylph's, or Sky Angles, as some call them. They help clean up our skies, and some have even come here from Jupiter, and are called Jupiter Giants, and will stretch all the way across the sky. If you talk with them, as I do, they will keep your skies clean as they do for me. I tell them they are beautifull, and That I really appreciate the good work that they do in keeping my sky clean from all of the chemtrails. Since I first started talking to them, 5 years ago, I have had very few chemtrails, and the ones that I do get, are"cleaned up" immediately. I talk to them every time I go outside. They really love praise. They always look just as the one in this photo, and are usually the highest clouds in the sky, and appear as brite white whispy looking clouds just like this one. They can appear in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes they actually look like angles up there, with head body, arms, legs, and wings. If you pay attention, and start to praise them, and keep watching, you will attract more to you, and see what I am talking about. When I walk out, I say; "Beautifull sky, Thank you Sylph's, you do such a great job at keeping my skies nice and pretty." And of course, tell them you Love them. And then watch closely, for you may even see one or two of them "Move", in answer to you. If more people would praise them for their great work, they would bring more Giants here, from Jupiter, to help clean up our skies.

When one goes deep enough down the rabbit hole, way down below the lies, that we have been programed with, one will start to see the absolute beauty, that surounds us.

I Love you all, Unconditionally.
    sirdipswitch

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

ajyana (2nd September 2012), Caren (3rd September 2012), centreoflight (2nd September 2012), conk (3rd September 2012), danceblackcatdance (2nd September 2012), Eram (2nd September 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd September 2012), huyi82 (4th September 2012), Kristo (3rd September 2012), Mike Gorman (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), spiritguide (2nd September 2012), StephenW11UK (4th September 2012), The Royal Wizard (3rd September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Also noticed on the blown up picture that on the left side the infra red spectrum is ingoing and at the other end of the torroid the ultra violet spectrum is emitted. Is this a process of reflective light or absorption? What are the frequencies of ultra violet and beyond vs infra red? Let there be light!

SDS, your perceptional dialog resonates.
    Last edited by spiritguide; 2nd September 2012 at 16:07.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), Sidney (3rd September 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Here is what I see. first impression...... an Inter-dimensional Woman in a long hooded flowing gown, out having a nice stroll around the universe. I have a pretty open mind, and i am just not seeing a flag, as i also see the energy signatures around it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), spiritguide (3rd September 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Switzerland Avalon Member centreoflight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 times in 154 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    They are Sylph's, or Sky Angles, as some call them. They help clean up our skies, and some have even come here from Jupiter, and are called Jupiter Giants, and will stretch all the way across the sky. If you talk with them, as I do, they will keep your skies clean as they do for me. I tell them they are beautifull, and That I really appreciate the good work that they do in keeping my sky clean from all of the chemtrails. Since I first started talking to them, 5 years ago, I have had very few chemtrails, and the ones that I do get, are"cleaned up" immediately. I talk to them every time I go outside. They really love praise. They always look just as the one in this photo, and are usually the highest clouds in the sky, and appear as brite white whispy looking clouds just like this one. They can appear in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes they actually look like angles up there, with head body, arms, legs, and wings. If you pay attention, and start to praise them, and keep watching, you will attract more to you, and see what I am talking about. When I walk out, I say; "Beautifull sky, Thank you Sylph's, you do such a great job at keeping my skies nice and pretty." And of course, tell them you Love them. And then watch closely, for you may even see one or two of them "Move", in answer to you. If more people would praise them for their great work, they would bring more Giants here, from Jupiter, to help clean up our skies.

When one goes deep enough down the rabbit hole, way down below the lies, that we have been programed with, one will start to see the absolute beauty, that surounds us.

I Love you all, Unconditionally.
    sirdipswitch
    Thank you sirdipswitch,

Sylph is a word to remember. I am open to go into this adventure.
    I also Love you all, Uncanditionally
    Namaste'
    George

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to centreoflight For This Post:

Caren (3rd September 2012), Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

I say flag rather than scarf, now.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alien Ramone (4th September 2012), Eram (2nd September 2012), Finefeather (3rd September 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Thanks for the input , i'm leaning towards a flag now , i will go and have a look where the photo was taken tomorrow , and get back to you.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd September 2012), Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), Sidney (4th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Looks like part of the wing from a Gargoyle.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), Sidney (4th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Red face Re: photo anomaly

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sapphire For This Post:

Eram (2nd September 2012), RunningDeer (2nd September 2012), Sidney (4th September 2012), spiritguide (3rd September 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    this image was given to me last night .it was taken friday from the beach over looking the wash in norfolk , the photo was taken randomly while playing about with a new camera phone , she wasn't aware of the image until she reviewed her photos.

we are all quite baffled to come up with an explanation , if anyone can throw us a bone , please be my guest. scroll right for image.

my guess was a leaf , but this wasn't excepted soooooooooooo ?
    Maybe it's a pod:

Last edited by Alien Ramone; 2nd September 2012 at 22:22.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

Eram (3rd September 2012), RunningDeer (3rd September 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    I don't mean to step on any toes, but I think what we're seeing is a doctored photo. The pixelation around the close-up of the anomalous figure below is standard when cutting an image from one source and pasting it into another, then unsuccessfully trying to erase the original (darker or lighter) edge around the pasted object. Its difficult to get it right, but it doesn't matter if a photo will only be displayed at regular size that allows no possibility of detecting the artifacts around such a small object.

Below is the same photo darkened in photoshop and the pixelation at the edge of the figure shows more distinctly. This effect appears nowhere else in the photo.

This is a classic cut and paste error. Even taking into account the low quality of some cell phone cameras, I still can't see a reason for all the mess around the figure when it shows up nowhere else...even if the phone cam were a dud. The resolution differences between the photo from which the object was cut and the photo it was pasted into could also contribute to the effect.

I wanted to make sure that the high contrast between the figure and its new background (darkish blue clouds and white sky) was not causing this. So I looked for similar effects elsewhere. Below, look at the darkened clouds to the left of the figure. They too contrast with the white sky but there are no 'brush marks' at their juncture like those that surround the pasted figure.

Finally, below is a close-up of the wispy cloud on the far left taken from the darkened version of the full photo. This image is displayed with equal darkness and resolution as the photo located second down from the top in this post. Notice how smooth the transitions from clouds/wisps to sky are in this close-up, vs. that of the figure against its background. You can barely see any pixels here. (I couldn't see any even when I darkened or lightened this image).

As I said before, I think the 'sky' photo was shot at a higher resolution than the photo of the inserted figure. When displayed in the composite photo in the OP, the high resolution of the sky photo interpolates more smoothly than the lower resolution from the original the figure was taken from.

[

I have not yet seen a cloud sylph, but I would enjoy seeing one. I will begin looking up more often over the next weeks as a result of this post. I've seen orbs, but no sylphs. Would the cloud formation we're seeing constitute what some would call a sylph, even with the visitor in the far right of the photo?
    Last edited by nonesuch; 3rd September 2012 at 00:16.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

Eram (3rd September 2012), RunningDeer (3rd September 2012), spiritguide (3rd September 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like a witch with an invisible face wearing purple drape hoodie making her way to the "ceremony"..lol

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd September 2012), Eram (3rd September 2012), RunningDeer (3rd September 2012), Sidney (3rd September 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pretty certain its a flag on a flag pole, with the sun light bursting through.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

Eram (3rd September 2012), RunningDeer (3rd September 2012), Sidney (4th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast