+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why 2013 will be a year of crisis

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

Default Re: Why 2013 will be a year of crisis

i'm not preparing because i can't... don't have enough money and live in the middle of town.. any food stored will only last a certain time and then what..? who can afford to store a years worth of food really and how / where etc?... so i'll probably die with my family if all these fear mongering reports are correct

and on to the next life eh

lets hope Keshe is right!
    OOB NOOB

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

ED209 (5th September 2012), Eram (5th September 2012), huyi82 (4th September 2012), Limor Wolf (4th September 2012), Marsila (4th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

removed post-accidently posted in wrong thread. My apologies!
    Last edited by we-R-one; 4th September 2012 at 11:52.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

As best I understand, the implementation of the plan for the artificial creation of catastrophic global food shortages started in earnest this year.

This may be very tough for many in developing countries -- and also in some parts of the USA.

Monsanto gets to win, of course... which is the entire idea.

Combine food shortages with
    • Serious weather anomalies
    • Global financial instability and/or collapse
    • High tensions in the Middle East (and a possible strike against Iran, with repercussions)
    • Civil disturbances in the US (see Doug Hagmann's reports)
    ... and you get the (planned) picture.

This is a MUST LISTEN,,,for anyone that does not think monsanto,chemtrails, and the PLANNED corn failure are interwoven relatives. Phenomenal interview by george noory.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

bluestflame (4th September 2012), norman (26th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

On June 30 Bill wrote the following on his OP on the Ultimate Hypothesis thread:

Quote I genuinely don't yet know exactly what to make of this, but I'm compiling and carefully evaluating some evidence that seems to suggest that the global controllers may be preparing to leave the planet. Not as in exiling themselves, but as in leaving a ship that they believe will sink with no reasonable hope of salvage.

Remember: their personal sense of commitment is to protect (and manage/ control/ exploit) the human genome... not to take care of individuals, about which they care pretty much as a farmer cares for the fate of individual cows in a very large herd.

All that farmer wants is to stay in business. He doesn't feel compassion for any cows that suffer, are sick, or go to the slaughterhouse. That's not the game he's playing. His goal is completely different.

This scenario is not as ridiculous or as impossible as it sounds. I have half a dozen data points, each of which should be taken seriously, that might suggest this, and they all fit together. I'll say no more about this right now, because it's downright scary. I want to prepare some kind of presentation and then submit it for scrutiny and analysis... we're all in this together, folks.
    The bold blue is my addition.

Since the day I read this post something profound clicked in my mind. Once again I found myself at the mouth of one of ‘those rabbit holes’ that you know if you go down your life will change forever . . . . . . .

I stood (in my mind) at the mouth of this vast hole for many days before I made the solid decision to take the step. I have emerged from this place with a deep respect, understanding and actual gratitude for those we call ‘the global controllers’. Many of the actions and philosophies of the controllers that simply did not make sense to me before have fallen generally into place.

I find myself in a quandary . . . .I would like to open a thread and discuss the knowledge or understanding I feel I have acquired but also have grown weary and wary of the treatment certain members receive when posting about information that may not flow with the general currents of Avalon.

I know and am truly thankful for the amount of safety that Bill and the moderators work hard to provide for all members, but I am also highly aware of certain members (some of which are highly respected) that seem to take great satisfaction in subtly attacking until their target snaps and reacts . . . 9eagle9 comes directly to mind as the most recent tragedy

I have also watched over the years that especially women who would be considered ‘strong women’ are systematically undermined until they simply just disappear, which I find profoundly sad because of all places one would think PA would be different from the world as a whole. I find myself at this threshold.

So yes to stay on topic of this thread . . . . 2013 will be a very difficult year and my personal feeling is that according to what natural disasters that may come will directly determine how severely and quickly the controllers will collapse our current global structure and without pause implement our new way of life and all of this because of their centuries old and generational duty to protect, manage and evolve The Human Genome.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I find myself in a quandary . . . .I would like to open a thread and discuss the knowledge or understanding I feel I have acquired but also have grown weary and wary of the treatment certain members receive when posting about information that may not flow with the general currents of Avalon.

I know and am truly thankful for the amount of safety that Bill and the moderators work hard to provide for all members, but I am also highly aware of certain members (some of which are highly respected) that seem to take great satisfaction in subtly attacking until their target snaps and reacts . . . 9eagle9 comes directly to mind as the most recent tragedy

I have also watched over the years that especially women who would be considered ‘strong women’ are systematically undermined until they simply just disappear, which I find profoundly sad because of all places one would think PA would be different from the world as a whole. I find myself at this threshold.
    I doubt that any forum with two or more active members can avoid such stresses and strains. We are each of this world, it's rather of a complex and evolving mess at times here, and we are each making our own way through it all. Most of us (myself at least, for sure) are still clearing our bodies, minds and spirits of various toxins from these messes we find ourselves in.

If you happen at some time to choose to take on the task of posting your insights into ‘the global controllers’, that could be valuable to whomever is ready to read it, but to the extent you hit some nail on its head, I can't promise it won't receive some resistance too.

We each, members and mods, can only strive to leave the world a little better place each day ... perhaps in penance for those days when we left it a little worse off.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (4th September 2012), blufire (4th September 2012), Eram (5th September 2012), greybeard (4th September 2012), kcbc2010 (5th September 2012), Marsila (4th September 2012), norman (26th September 2012), Ol' Roy (6th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    i'm not preparing because i can't... don't have enough money and live in the middle of town.. any food stored will only last a certain time and then what..? who can afford to store a years worth of food really and how / where etc?... so i'll probably die with my family if all these fear mongering reports are correct

and on to the next life eh

lets hope Keshe is right!
    lol. you are right. there is no need to 'hoard' or worry about not hoarding.

i never understood that mentality but then i've seen how people suddenly turn to extremely resourceful creatures, when crisis suddenly hits out of the blue.

better than the mentality of 'we must stock up on what is there' it is better to try and grow one's own foods. Even tiny apartments can at least grown some greens and cherry tomatos.

there is vertical farming, window farming, ways to stack up containers above each other so no water is wasted, and can be collected and reused....if a food crisis hits, it may be a blessing in disguise as people try to grown their own foods and again start eating something that is just the food or vegetable itself.... not a thing drenched with chemicals and pesticide...

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think it would be freaking awesome if the global controllers packed up their bags and left earth on a spaceship. They are horribly selfish and have done more harm to our beautiful planet than good. If they are leaving, good riddance!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ED209 For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (5th September 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (5th September 2012), Wind (6th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Obviously, this guy wasn't watching the same Republican convention I saw.

How many times did they say "and food prices are going up"? Anyone who shops at the grocery store knows that. Anyone who's been paying attention to the weather knows that there's been a drought and there's been crop loss on a massive scale. It really doesn't take much to add up 1+1.

It really irks me when political types think that they are the only ones qualified to point these things out to rest of humanity. Politicians are always typically the last ones to figure something out. Politicians react, rarely do they lead. Why, oh Why expect something different?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

norman (26th September 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (5th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2