+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revelations (Answers From The Universe)

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Revelations (Answers From The Universe)

Good day all!

It is a wonderful day on Earth.
    We are all still alive. Well, most of us.
    The sun shines down on us and we feel the warmth.
    We breathe the air into our bodies.
    We are.

I feel that it is no longer time to just sit by and keep trying to learn.
    I feel this is the time, and i am compelled to begin sharing with others the secrets I have learned along the way.

In the beginning, setting out on the quest for truth, knowledge and answers, i actually had no idea what i was looking for.
    That was over 2 years ago.
    The things I have experienced and learned in those past 2 years could be called "amazing".

I feel that i am SUPPOSED to share now. I am not SUPPOSED to keep the information to myself anymore. Now that I've discovered enough, and the puzzle pieces are starting to fit together, I can share the answers with others. not CAN, but MUST. There is an intense "feeling" within my physical body that says i am SUPPOSED to write these things.

Whether you believe them or not... well, that is up for you to decide.
    I did not come to this forum to spread lies or misinformation.
    The things i will say or write, i whole hearted-ly believe in. That is the only reason I would share them.
    I feel (and have noticed for a long time) that most people live blindly, just believing what others tell them, and going on about their usual routines.
    I believe people need to wake up and stop listening to people that say they cant do something or that it is impossible.

From a young age i questioned everything. I remember being completely confused/ dumbfounded, and challenging two missionairies to explain god, religion, the universe, etc. to me again.
    I didnt buy it.

in retrospect, i think i knew all of this stuff (the topics ill get into) as a child but, by social and parental conditioning, was forced to forget it nearly all together.

i remember certain times as a child when i would think that putting my hands on the television or radio affected it. i would sit there playing with the radio for hours, trying my hands in different spots, and the waves or sounds would change.
    (this i thought of last night, after watching that documentary about the Scole group. i remembered as a child wondering why my body affected radio waves etc. I know i know, its probably just the natural energy in our bodies that causes it though. we are conductors. "conduits".)

i also remember now, as a child, always thinking about things, and i KNEW (somehow) the law of attraction. i never fully understood how to use it though. i had it backwards.
    i would worry over things and constantly think about how i didnt want them to happen, but they always did. then i got a crazy thought in my head one day (still a child) that if i didnt want something i had to think of the opposite.
    probably, around 8 or so this started to fade away, and i started forgetting these weird things i noticed as a child.
    (this whole paragraph is based on the ideas presented in "The Secret", which i also have more stories about, written down somewhere... and "The Message Of A Master". i recommend them both.)

I've also had dreams that some would claim are "prophetic". i dream things and then they happen. It is now getting more frequent and i have started writing a "dream journal" i guess you could call it...
    every time i have one, i will write it down. and these dreams, i CAN usually tell the difference between a normal one and a "prophetic" one. Im not claiming I am Nostradamus though.
    Ive also had "visions" while completely awake, and the other day i just had my first "Past Life Regression" which only brought up more questions, like "is my brain just making stuff up, because it HAS to fill the blank?" meaning, if i believe in past lives (which im still not sure of even though ive seen "evidence") and they actually dont exist, then is my mind just creating something from nothing, because it has to fill the void that i BELIEVE is already filled? mind focking stuff.

Look at me, i dont even really know where to start.......

Hmmm.....
    Lets start with this one and go from there........

"There is no 'Right' or 'Wrong' (Good or Evil), only Right or Left..."

- (This was told to me in a "dream", and the weirdest thing was that it was my deceased grandmother saying it.)

[you all think im crazy, dont you?...]

2. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default Re: Revelations (Answers From The Universe)

You are not alone, especially on Avalon

I've met so many people with similar experiences and attitudes like yours by now, that this sense of there being an army of lightwarriors dispersed all over the planet and there being so much potential that is only starting to unfold always gives me the shills.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Fredenit (4th September 2012), ghostrider (3rd September 2012), K626 (4th September 2012), Lightworker87 (3rd September 2012), Zampano (3rd September 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

It's all about the journey, we all take different hiking trails up the mountain, still we all will meet at the same place , sharing our particular path along the way and give a better perspective for the entire mountain. The way to the mountain top is through the valley, hard times ( the valley ) is where you learn. Makes the view at the top all the more sweet.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Caren (4th September 2012), Fredenit (4th September 2012), K626 (4th September 2012), Lightworker87 (3rd September 2012), Zampano (3rd September 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

You sound like another member who was online a lot last year.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

7. Link to Post #5
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: Revelations (Answers From The Universe)

Just curious... whos the someone I sound like?
    either way i assure you ive never been registered on this site before.

Sorry if i sound ignorant or arrogant. It is hard to convey sincerity in text alone.
    its just that i am beginning to finally unravel everything and i guess i need some sort of open forum to discuss it. i need some other viewpoints, or possibly just validation. i dont really know. all i know is that i feel i have something that needs to be said.
    alot.

8. Link to Post #6
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A NOTE ON THE EVP SPIRIT RADIO THING; (there is a thread on here somewhere about it)
    for some reason, as i watched the video on Scole, i noticed that the voices they were hearing werent even forming full sentences usually. alot of the time it sounded like it was cutting out while they were speaking, leaving the listener with only bits and pieces. fragments of what was actually said. its very clear in some spots.
    for some reason i was thinking that there must be some sort of time difference or something going on, and i really dont know why i thought it but i thought "the machine has to be sped up somehow".
    it was so weird. but when i got that feeling i kind of knew it was "true". ( i use quotations for that because, it seems lately there are multiple types of truth... )
    then, earlier today while watching some more evp stuff on youtube, there was one where i was startled when i heard the guy using the machine ask if time is the same for them on the other end. the 'spirit' said no. its faster.
    that immediately made me recall the previous night when i thought you might have to speed up the machine somehow to get a better quality or reception of those voices. i couldnt help but keep thinking there was a way to make the conversations more clear. i guess im hoping that someone sees this and tries to actually create a way to speed it up, and actually get to test that theory.
    *ill probably end up doing it myself.
    [just thought id share that]

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I've deleted because the post doesn't contribute to the theme of this thread.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th September 2012 at 12:50.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Lightworker87 (4th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #8
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

lol. actually no. i am only me. no matter how much you think you are right, sadly you are wrong. just because we type similar or have similar ideas does not mean we are the same being. well actually if you really want to get down to it, we are all part of one. we are all the same. but no i am not 'moxie'... lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and besides. we have conflicting ideas it seems. lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

but thanks for getting me onto 'moxie'. should be an interesting read to say the least

12. Link to Post #9
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

and i definitely feel like a ">Hybrids w/both good & evil essences within (awake/asleep)" alot of the time. i always feel i have two sides. one that does things i dont like or arent so good, but theres the good side that wants to win out and is eventually beating out the 'evil' within me. [and i know this will probably only fuel your so called argument that i am 'moxie' lol. o well, its the truth. yin and yang. alpha and omega. the beginning and the end. it all makes sense now. and plus i always get comments on my eyes. theyve always been lightbrown mixed with greenish, and will sometimes go all green when im in a very peaceful state. ive been wondering alot lately about the hybrid theory and thought i might be one. i know that sounds nuts. fml.
    but reading that just now, it made sense.
    that description, i feel, fits me perfectly. :/

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

What's up lightworker87? I can relate to your opening post. So what are somethings that are becoming clear to you? I would like to exchange info

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #11
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

but know that i am only on here for benevolent reasons.

16. Link to Post #12
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

things that are becoming clear?...
    what like realizing that we are all just 'essences' in a physical form? that were all just part of one huge being?
    that death is nothing more than a passage into something else. a change.?
    that we can be used as conductors or conduits to unite 'universes'.?

(dont think i am one of those people that just believes everything i read. i know i go through lots of misinformation, but only what is on the inside of yourself can tell you what is really true, if you listen.)

i realize that past lives may be real and quite possibly all the people i know in this lifetime, here on earth, are people ive known for quite alot longer than just this lifetime.
    weve all been interconnected, our lives like strings inter-weaving, for a very long time.
    and i feel like ive known this stuff forever but im just remembering certain things now.

in 'dreams' ive (on april 6 2012) hovered above a gigantic earth, looking down on it.
    i noticed a golden orb just floating there in front of me.
    then i somehow 'knew' that I, myself, was in fact the golden orb.
    i sensed another being there. i didnt see one, but i knew i was not alone. there was some sort of huge, all powerful 'essence' there with me and
    when i awake i distinctly remembered the phrase "when a soul is recycled it creates a 'spirit'."
    it was amazing to feel the weightlessness of outer space.

i had a dream where my roommate broke up with her boyfriend. (which would be odd since they were so happy together)
    6 months later they broke up.

theres SO MUCH more. i cant even put it in order or stick to one topic.lol it just flows out.

in the past few years also ive learned all about the 'elites' and 'aliens' and government cover ups like JFK.
    'alien encounters', which i also have some personal stories on the topic.
    so much to talk about....

17. Link to Post #13
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

in regards to the alien encounter thing;
    ever since a kid, ive always had a fear of slowly dimming lights, (like if a lightbulb were to go out, but very very very very slowly) and big black eyes. and i still dont know why. i have theories now though, thanks to this forum, project camelot, whit striebers 'Communion' and my mothers book.
    my mother wrote a book about her experiences that jogged my memory about some things.
    apparently my grandmother has also had weird experiences where shed awake UNDER her bed, surrounded by apples, and have bruises........

18. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th September 2012 at 12:51.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Lightworker87 (4th September 2012), Nickolai (4th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #15
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Lightworker87 if I've made a mistake, please accept my apology. My posts will be removed.

Moxie and Lightworker87 sound similar, or at the very least use the same rhetoric.

search -" Demigod/Demiurge", "Good day all/Good day!"

Quote Posted by Lightworker87 (here)
    Good day all!

It is a wonderful day on Earth.
    We are all still alive. Well, most of us.
    The sun shines down on us and we feel the warmth.
    We breathe the air into our bodies.
    We are.

I feel that it is no longer time to just sit by and keep trying to learn.
    I feel this is the time, and i am compelled to begin sharing with others the secrets I have learned along the way.

In the beginning, setting out on the quest for truth, knowledge and answers, i actually had no idea what i was looking for.
    That was over 2 years ago.
    The things I have experienced and learned in those past 2 years could be called "amazing".

I feel that i am SUPPOSED to share now. I am not SUPPOSED to keep the information to myself anymore. Now that I've discovered enough, and the puzzle pieces are starting to fit together, I can share the answers with others. not CAN, but MUST. There is an intense "feeling" within my physical body that says i am SUPPOSED to write these things.

Whether you believe them or not... well, that is up for you to decide.
    I did not come to this forum to spread lies or misinformation.
    The things i will say or write, i whole hearted-ly believe in. That is the only reason I would share them.
    I feel (and have noticed for a long time) that most people live blindly, just believing what others tell them, and going on about their usual routines.
    I believe people need to wake up and stop listening to people that say they cant do something or that it is impossible.

From a young age i questioned everything. I remember being completely confused/ dumbfounded, and challenging two missionairies to explain god, religion, the universe, etc. to me again.
    I didnt buy it.

in retrospect, i think i knew all of this stuff (the topics ill get into) as a child but, by social and parental conditioning, was forced to forget it nearly all together.

i remember certain times as a child when i would think that putting my hands on the television or radio affected it. i would sit there playing with the radio for hours, trying my hands in different spots, and the waves or sounds would change.
    (this i thought of last night, after watching that documentary about the Scole group. i remembered as a child wondering why my body affected radio waves etc. I know i know, its probably just the natural energy in our bodies that causes it though. we are conductors. "conduits".)

i also remember now, as a child, always thinking about things, and i KNEW (somehow) the law of attraction. i never fully understood how to use it though. i had it backwards.
    i would worry over things and constantly think about how i didnt want them to happen, but they always did. then i got a crazy thought in my head one day (still a child) that if i didnt want something i had to think of the opposite.
    probably, around 8 or so this started to fade away, and i started forgetting these weird things i noticed as a child
    (this whole paragraph is based on the ideas presented in "The Secret", which i also have more stories about, written down somewhere... and "The Message Of A Master". i recommend them both.)

I've also had dreams that some would claim are "prophetic". i dream things and then they happen. It is now getting more frequent and i have started writing a "dream journal" i guess you could call it...
    every time i have one, i will write it down. and these dreams, i CAN usually tell the difference between a normal one and a "prophetic" one. Im not claiming I am Nostradamus though.
    Ive also had "visions" while completely awake, and the other day i just had my first "Past Life Regression" which only brought up more questions, like "is my brain just making stuff up, because it HAS to fill the blank?" meaning, if i believe in past lives (which im still not sure of even though ive seen "evidence") and they actually dont exist, then is my mind just creating something from nothing, because it has to fill the void that i BELIEVE is already filled? mind focking stuff.

Look at me, i dont even really know where to start.......

Hmmm.....
    Lets start with this one and go from there........

"There is no 'Right' or 'Wrong' (Good or Evil), only Right or Left..."

- (This was told to me in a "dream", and the weirdest thing was that it was my deceased grandmother saying it.)

[you all think im crazy, dont you?...]
    June 18, post #51 - Moxie
    So how much transformation is actually wanted, really?

Quote Posted by Moxie (here)
    One my earliest memories embodies internalized observations that being "me" was not entirely acceptable or wholely permitted. It feels like there are so many constraints being human, that much about me caused continual feedback.... I like the word 'singularity' and I see that mine survived however much backlash was "had" and impact made from whatever affect-shuns were met.

As I became a child, the fact that I had to eat food seemed like the ultimate contraint, such a bother to me, this necessity. I thought it was a waste of time and energy and now see the condition of life feeding on life as one of the two main objections I have to this existence... I've heard it said - "god's got some 'splainin' to do". The other one is having to experience death. What thunk THAT up???

Not eating very much food resulted in being the recipient of other's views that I was a beanpole and a pain in the arse rebellious. But hey, I win now right? Not fat! (big grin).

These laws that have dominion over us, eating, having to go to the toilet. What kind of mind I had, so exasperated was I at such a tender young age.

I could do nothing without feedback from others whether it was correction, guidance, direction, objection, punishment, opinions, moods, whatever reaction, they came from being around others.

Of course, at that time I was not able to articulate my disturbance in being human and I was a pouty sad eyed being and do recall saying out loud to my mother at the age of 7 "why can't I just be me?".
    She looked at me like I was alien, even then. One learns to keep their mouth shut. I became one of "them". (belly chuckles).

Subsequently, furrows developed between my eyebrows as early as my 20's which are deep slits now at 59, 5'9 and a perfect size 10 thank you.

Autonomy is hardly doable in a world of 7 billion people, much less 6 in a household.
    Gawd I dislike the word "program", still the tapes run constantly and interaction with others automatically reinforces them, I see it. You're not alone Song.

auto = self
    hetero = other
    onomy = laws of; knowledge as a whole; a particular field

Words, that's another 'thing'... One that I've pondered a bit is the word under stand. I've not a lot of study in (maritime) law and legal jargon, just enough to "get it" that it opens up the inner standing how ones autonomy is betrayed. These are the programs. Commerce = Intercourse.
    What a good job of dupedom, ya have to admit. Isn't it strange the word under + stand?

The word connection / connect shun... polarity ends in one word? No wonder we're con fused.

Honesty is being practiced in this thread Song and I appreciate the progress you've made spotting the mind virus (I chuckled to see you use that because I have been saying it for a while now myself and it's refreshingly simple for others to grock (rather than under stand)..smirks.

I probably won't be participating much but I do recall you mentioning in your other 160 some page thread that I wish I had time to read... that you TOO tango with the ultimate question or inquiry of whether or not we truly ARE autonomous, singularities for eternity or are actually a part of (owned, the possesion of another greater creator being), you know, if our soul was extended as this expression we each have thinking we are some one... that we are not our own. I hope I got that right as perceptions are a bitch... I marvelled because I appear to my self as being one of not many to wonder the same.
    Do we merge back into and relinquish our identity... do we even have one? ok, that's enough of a train wreck right there huh?

back to the garden! I'm not sure what love is while I do love your mind Song.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post341292

Post #12, October 26th

Would someone please assist me to unsubscribe my membership?
    It may be one of those days that I can't successfully navigate, however, I've looked here n there, can't find a way except to ask outright to cancel my membership.. (yeah I've done this before, am doing it again, for good)...
    ya'll have fun
    Post #138 from Moxie:

Illusion/Maya is that which is temporary.
    In that context, may I suggest to you that Evil is Temporary.

And too, the saying that "you create your own reality" is true to the extent that one has their private perceptions and actions, but it does not mean that you created your body or this world or this dimension. You may be a "part" of that which did, however, the micro to the macro I'm speaking of.
    Evil being temporary certainly means that it is real Now.
    Our bodies are temporary for example. But until they die, they are surely real. I'm more than implying that your physical body is a tool created by the Evil Demigod.

I'm saying the Demigod/Demiurge of this physical dimension is a temporary, abberant, delusional, fabricator God and this dimension is an evil fabricated one. There are Two Creations, evil and Divine. An accident, as True Gnosis reveals, called the Great Celestial Error, is very real. A 12 year old could come up with a better creation than this one where you live some 80 yrs and die. .... born in a temporary body, into amnesia w/no knowledge of who you are or what is going on, completely dependent on care for several years... having to eat other conscious life forms, subject to microbes, pollution (environmental, mental and spiritual), false indoctrinations,
    split into genders with a hardwired, sexual program, aging, disease and finally death, to mention but a few attributes of the physical "life". We even take antioxidents because oxygen does its own damage.

This world is cruelty. The sooner that sinks in the better.
    So many people, True Beings, have despaired in alcoholism, drug addictions because of the torments that happen in this life. However momentary are your perceived reprieves, nonetheless, everything around you is a depiction, a pictorial illustration of a terminal existence.

Ask yourself : What kind of god created the death experience? I think that is fundamentally an important question and would cause one to sit back and consider that this temporary life is Evil, fundamentally because a Divine Consciousness of Purity does not intend such things. The word evil is a trigger word that may have a religious tone, but I'm suggesting that we sorely underestimate just what evil is. Some actually say that All if ONE. The Lord's Prayer even says "lead me not into temptation"(as if Divine Consciousness WOULD>>>> hello? But the next part has been heard "deliver us from evil".

AND we certainly underestimate Divinity, another trigger word... benevolence.... that the predominance of Divine Life is actually above and outside this physical dimension. infinitely filled with pure Divine Life, and yes, where Evil delusionally intends to encroach, and has begun, such is the complexity. There are many dimensions other than this one.

I'm also suggesting that the biggest lie we've accepted is that there is only one Creator God status being. There are many in the hierarchy without such things as envy, one upmanship, that sort of thing.

I think back to all the many "one liners" I've read these past several years online, that stuck for me in putting together this grand puzzle. Even prior to having my first computer in '97/'98, my father, a man of few philosophical words, said out loud one day, "Life feeds on Life". That one STUCK and was placed on the backburner for later. Where did that put me on the "food" chain I wondered? Another one someone posted at the original Avalon. They wrote "whatever makes you think that the creator of this world is benevolent?" And I think it was Bronte Baxter who wrote "that we die and have to eat other life forms", all thoughts I'd had since very young and here was permission gifted to finally say it out loud! Who IS this God??? Thank you Bronte.

Prior to pc world, I had already studied the origin of religions, experienced a cult or two personally. I studied the food chain, the medical industry, etymology (the study of words) and it was ever clear to me that there was a parallel bottom line in whatever subject you cared to research. Deception, delusion & mind control. Some "rabbit holes" told of pretty sick and vile, disgusting practices. All of it wasn't an effing waste of time but WAS of energy, (some of it angst, leaving me very troubled), yet it was a damned shame because it took the greater part of this temporary life to arrive where I am now. This real-eyes-ation resulted from an inner, unquenchable, incessant drive to KNOW and it was the necessary ingredient that brought me personally confronting all these horrible facts that were discovered in this messed up world... that there was seemingly NO way out or no way to remedy any of it, because I too, as so many here think, and arrogantly so, that I could emanicipate or graduate this world on my own! How many threads here are addressing "solutions"? It was with utter humility that I finally "got" the total download, well, much of it

I could see BY the exposures I had, that Goodness, benevolence, the Divine inner being was entirely disadvantaged in this plane, living in a body that is, by its nature, a type of prison itself. The Divine Mind does not naturally consider such things as what Evil has produced if and/or until the evil means presents itself in a recognizable way, however subtle and hidden many were initially. This point is often entirely overlooked because from the get-go of birth, we are swept into the madness right away and indoctrinated in this One God Creator status being deception. It sounded right.

It was easy for me these past couple of years especially, to arrive to recognize the profound conclusion that this physical dimension is, by its nature, Evil and is ruled by an Evil God, an evil force that is not explained better anywhere else than in True Gnostisicm (which takes discernment too mind you, it's been distorted too). Gnosis means knowledge and that knowledge was already available within me, as someone mentioned earlier, as an Essence, which is why I was initiated to understand this important "news".

It's also clear to me that not all people are ontologically homogenous and I'm not talking about skin color / race.
    I don't care if you are from Orion or Dallas, a physical being is a physical being, subject to the same conditions, hence this entire dimension (including the astral) is Evil. Divine Beings can be in the physical dimension, in fact, the Evil Dimension could not survive without the trapped Divine Essence because that is its fuel, the ones that draw on True sustenance, Divine Pranic Energy, or at least it was until it too became distorted. Evil, however, cannot abide within a Divine Dimension, but such is Evil's power and intention to do so, to infiltrate even higher dimensions. It will not happen as this dimension will soon be destroyed and transmuted to Primordial Unmanifest.

We are, in fact, living within an evil god's creation, known as Jehovah/Yaldabaoth/Rex Mundi, the one in the Old Testament that delusionally declares itself the Only True God

If it's your need-to-know the details how this came to be, you can tap into the knowledge. I do accept it because it's the only thing that make any sense... that there was a great Celestial Error that spawned an abberative force (known as Evil) that has grown in power at first by subtlety, which crystalized this dimension, managing to sequester itself off from Source, trapping the unaware Divine Beings within in, fabricating these bodies as an overlay so to speak, along with its program of reincarnation AND karma. This IS the Terminal Situation in which we find ourselves.

How could we not know that Evil is Temporary, an Accidental Creation BY an "upline" Creator God (yes, they make make experimental errors, usually corrected immediately) and THE Correction for this error is in progress meaning EVERYTHING you could think of has already been tried... unconditional love, compassion, beauty, it's all been exhausted. I dont' know about you but I'm damned tired myself! The Supreme of Supremes itself has deemed FIT and IS the Power to carry out the extermination (the ridding of [ex] this termination which is erroneously called Life in this dimension).

I chuckled to myself a couple years ago when the subject of psychopathy emmerged into our awareness and discussions soon filled the talk forums... I thought "oh good, let's bring it down a notch to something people can better relate to "other than ETs, which managed to bubble itself into a conspiratorial realm, unable to "win" adherents.

ETs, aliens, psychopaths, angels, humans... all words that mean one and the same thing, to me. But we must stop looking at people including ETs as bodies but as Essences... evil or divine.

Psychopaths are defined as not having certain attributes, such as remorse while also being highly intellingent, but most importantly, they cannot be rehabilitated. They will use your love against you but, as with yours, their bodies too feel pain and all that goes with the physical senses. It's the Essence within that carries out purpose.

It's clear to me that there are TWO essences and either one of them can be awake or asleep. That being the case, we have physical bodies (shells) in three states:
    >Evil Essence, aware or unaware (minions specially created by its God)
    >Hybrids w/both good & evil essences within (awake/asleep)
    and >True Divine Essence, awakened or not.
    Plus we're operating as divided genders, to boot!
    There are, of course, Special Beings created in this "war" and there is NO chance that True Divine Consciousness loses.

STILL I think we could agree that MOST people are asleep, hence they are not conscious of what is going on, which means their consciousness is in error, who may or may not awaken. That makes the predominance of people in the world operating Evil's influence unaware. Those with the true may suffer dearly!

Not a pretty picture. This whole situation is about Energy.
    To lose your Divine Essence is energetic loss and is the goal of Evil, the capture of your energetics to maintain and enlarge its empire.

There is Nothing to actually be gained here except to become contaminated w/the influences of Evil.... to lose your Essence which is your demise. That means to give your energy away by the choices one makes willfully or in ignorance. What you eat, what you drink, thoughts (including implanted memes), mind parasites I call them [archons exist] that dictate actions. Seems to me that our food chain is a major programming tool because I do believe that what we eat affects our brain which like a radio, enables expression of the mind. The sexual program is the most successful means of energetic loss. No spiritual progress... ANY which you subjectively experience and deem as progresse is all simply part of the awakening, however in degrees it happens.

What else... vaccines, microbes, pollution, the media, schools, sexuality (hardwired /energy exhange), religious indoctrinations, drugs (street or prescription), alcohol, the outer mind (EGO), the company you keep.... everywhere you turn, it's constant opportunity to become emotionally depleted, to lose your Divine Essence, if you have one.

Personally, I can accept that Evil can not be turned or be changed and no amount of Love or compassion has made a difference.

And it's clear to me that ALL spiritual "masters" that have made historical record (of which became distorted too) were NOT here to SAVE anyone. (Most True Beings are incognito). Almost all of them arrived in a baby's body just as you did and had Initiatives/Initiations that awakened them just as you had. Mentally blank slated on arrival! Their Divine Essence (which became trapped here when this dimension was spawned) awakened as an inherent ability/capacity and ultimatley came to Liberate others' consciousness to this simple (but not easy) reckoning of the fundamental condition of being human, to allow your Inner Nous to awaken so that you could then cleanse yourself and protect yourself from further damage and know Joy.

There is nothing else you can do while you still have this body and are still trapped here in this recycling dimension that is out of your control. These "Avatars" were NOT the actual Liberator, they came to awaken you to the eventual and ultimate Liberation to come, the destruction and transmutation of this evil dimension back to Primordial Unmanifest, liberating your Being to its Original State. (and yes, there is such a thing as "walk-ins" both good and evil).

The "Avatar's" messages told of a Great Liberation to take place wherein the Error would be finally corrected by the Power that can do it. The definition of the Correction is Transmutation. Prophecies from all cultures speak of this.

I believe that we are fast approaching the End of the Correction process. And I believe that it will happen in my lifetime and I'm sixty yrs old. I mean the Final and Complete End of the physical dimension ! I'm advised that we are the generation that will not know death, some of us. Some of us will require modifications to survive in the New dimension.

You can entertain yourself with reasons of why you think you are here, doesn't matter. You are still HERE and you are still in a body with restrictions no matter HOW awakened you are. Psychic ability is not an indication of which essence abides within you but more and more people are regaining these powers.

It amazes me that people can hash on about whether this or that alien is evil or good, it doesn't matter because they are ALL in the physical dimension and the entire dimension (and astral) is to be done away with. It doesn't matter if the elite go off world! And humorous too, many think that because they are here that this place must be divine somehow, some way! Any beauty that you may see is the result of Wisdom itself bestowing upon Evil, you could say, in a valiant attempt to "turn" the Error. Nature is Wisdom's handiwork but chances are you don't want to sleep in the woods much either because of predatores there as well. Animals also have Divine Essence and Evil Essence... all things are conscious.

Divine Beings are eternal. They are Permanent Essence. It is not within them to "sin". It's impossible that Divine Beings lose their Essence in Divine dimensions. It's only via this dimension where Evil is present along with its fabricated human bodies and various other means to distract and cause one to partake of the many ways to extract your energy that you find here in this world. Sin does not exist in the True Divine Creation. There IS no Hell created by Divine Creator, that is the doing of the Evil Demigod/Demiurge but this world itself could certainly qualify considering all the suffering and injustice everywhere. A Higher Divine Being actually has to lower its energetic fullness just to incarnate here.

And the Divine Creator did not create death, anguish, terror and such tormenting emotions that result from physical bodies. ALL emotions are energetic loss. The True Divine Creator does not bless Evil nor Love evil. Stay away from whatever Evil you see operating. Evil is not present in order for you to guage your spiritual progress as there is no progress here. That's all horse pucky! Divine Essence manifests itself as the ability to bypass your Ego, for example. It doesn't first torture it or punish it. Divine Creator is not punitive, that's Evil's work re: karma.

And I believe there is in fact, a Divine Hierarchy of Creator Beings, evolving infintely, all sourced from the same "pool". For someone to abstain from invoking Divine Assistance and further knowledge via meditation and contemplation is beyond me when everything that is really Divine is outside the physical dimension OR hiding anonymously within your "covered over" Inner True Essence, your Inner Mind while here is the only avenue for connection. Truly awakened beings do NOT find it "the good life" to be here when they know what sufferings and injustices prevail.

We already knew we were going to die, that's not a shock and awe thing to grasp. Be CLEAR on it though, that your Divine Essence is eternal, it's permanent and You are NOT your body. It can only bring great Joy to know that Evil is to be destroyed, never to be again. It erases fear. Spiritual Evolution WILL continue unencumbered by Evil or its reincarnation program & judgments. I understand that approx 30% of people presently are hosting pure evil and it's increasing daily. Talk about Illusion, how's that for one?

Illusion/Maya is Temporary and it is Evil. Temporary but very real. I'm advised that the End will manifest as Supramental Consciousness itself descends in plasma form. All will become aware of what's happening. You will just know what to do. There will be no faking as to who you are.

We must Prepare for and Endure what time is left.
    "Suffer" whatever comes without Emotion as much as possible because the Evil ones are starving for energy at this "time". A very large portion of Divine Consciousness has already vacated this plane. Many of us are a part of the "Rescue" Team. See people not as bodies but as Essence and it makes it far easier. Your true family is with Divine Beings and not physical bodies.

I understand too that there is a New Energy coming in, created especially for this period and is ONLY available to those with Divine Essence. More and more people will be "losing it" as we are already seeing. You may have received the quality of this New Energy that is sustaining you, allowing you to bypass and endure the whiles of this world's distractions. Turn to it daily, eat wise, drink wise, meditate, protect with Divine Light, be helpful where you can.

Bill Ryan wrote: "I do understand philosophy, and Tony is fiddling while Rome is burning -- but, wait a minute, Rome doesn't absolutely exist either, and neither does Tony absolutely exist (except to himself) -- so it all doesn't absolutely matter at all.

Me: I appreciate that kind & light hearted critique. Some heads are lost in the clouds.

Good day. I will likely not be participating any more.

Oh i get it now. since we were once both kids were the same person? lol.
    I am very tired of the people all over the world that are just like you. so quick to jump to a conclusion and point a finger. lol.
    you didnt ASK if i was moxie. you just assumed. granted you never actually did say i AM moxie, only suggested it.
    I will forgive your ignorance. dont worry

(sorry, im still transitioning and need to learn how to control my 'attitude' better. I was always a rebellious one, like moxie i guess. the comment does have tones of arrogance and sarcasm, but im learning to stop doing that. this time i actually caught it BEFORE i hit submit, so i thought id add this note instead of retyping the whole thing. i forgive you. please forgive me for being rude.)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

u know, its good though. im only 25. i bet moxie only realized this stuff way later on in life. weve got a head start.

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

O ok. Interesting stuff. I agree with most. I'm curious on your take on your take on us being used as conduits or conductors to unite universes. Care to elaborate?

22. Link to Post #17
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Lightworker87 (here)
    in regards to the alien encounter thing;
    ever since a kid, ive always had a fear of slowly dimming lights, (like if a lightbulb were to go out, but very very very very slowly) and big black eyes. and i still dont know why. i have theories now though, thanks to this forum, project camelot, whit striebers 'Communion' and my mothers book.
    my mother wrote a book about her experiences that jogged my memory about some things.
    apparently my grandmother has also had weird experiences where shed awake UNDER her bed, surrounded by apples, and have bruises........
    Are you sharing or advertising your mother's book?
    my god, really?

out of all that, thats what your picking out? i guess im also advertising project camelot and communion as well.

oh, sorry, since were advertising i forgot to even mention the book that I wrote

(again, sarcasm. if i were really advertising, i would have taken advantage and mention at least once that I wrote a 70,000 word book in just 2 weeks, in the beginning of 2012. and again, since were advertising, i guess, i may as well tell you its also called Strange Daze, so keep an eye out for it. hah.)

i was simply stating that my mother wrote a book about her experiences, which is what led me to read communion, and discover things about myself.

youre one of those types that like to think they know everything and will pick at any little thing.
    please go away.
    i am not here for 'fame' or to advertise anything.
    if you dont like my experiences, then feel free to just not reply with dumb comments.

by the way, if i didnt mention it, watch out for my book called Strange Daze.
    Last edited by Lightworker87; 4th September 2012 at 02:35.

23. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th September 2012 at 12:50.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

25. Link to Post #19
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

and dont try to say your werent implying that im only here for selfish reasons. i am obviously not who you think i am. i am a new member to the avalon forums. just because 2 people have similar ideas or thoughts, doesnt mean theyre the same. i mean, study really study how moxie types and how i type. the words that are used. we are different. regardless....

26. Link to Post #20
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

... and if i were advertising, i would have mentioned my music as well.
    i would have also at least given you the name of my mothers book or what her publishing name is. lol.
    so quick to misconstrue words.

anyway, thats niether here nor there. i do not have to prove to anyone, anything.
    i know whats true.

another thing ive realized lately is not only are we energy beings who have decided to come back, we are aalso lways in movement between 'the other side' and here.
    much like the earth goes through its 'global warming' phases, we do as well.
    cyclic motion. (reincarnation if you want to call it that...)
    we manifest, and un-manifest.
    as i said duality exists.
    there is two or more sides to EVERYTHING.

the only thing about manifesting in our now 4d environment, is we tend to forget all the important information we know. i mean the true pure knowledge we have as pure essences.
    we need to wake up and remember why we are here, and actually start manifesting it.

another quote that just made sense in a whole new way - "time is of the essence"......

+ Reply to Thread