+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Mehran Keshe participated in an in-depth interview yesterday (Sept 2, 2012)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Mehran Keshe participated in an in-depth interview yesterday (Sept 2, 2012)

Mehran Keshe participated in an in-depth interview yesterday, which I recommend strongly to you.

The sound quality is poor on the Keshe side, however in my view, if you want to understand where the Keshe Foundation is at, including the status of their technology, the resistance Keshe has experienced from a government and business level for years, primarily the United States, and the wondrous gifts available to humanity from this technology, then it is essential listening. It runs for about 2 ½ hours.

R.P.
    Last edited by christian; 3rd September 2012 at 20:35. Reason: fixed video link

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), bluestflame (4th September 2012), bodosa (19th September 2012), CurEus (4th September 2012), danceblackcatdance (4th September 2012), jjjones (3rd September 2012), JRS (4th September 2012), Kindred (3rd September 2012), Kristo (3rd September 2012), Melinda (3rd September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Muzz (5th September 2012), sigma6 (9th September 2012), spiritguide (3rd September 2012), TraineeHuman (23rd September 2012), witchy1 (4th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Default Re: Mehran Keshe participated in an in-depth interview yesterday (Sept 2, 2012)

Just listened to this... Very Powerful - a must listen!

At about 1:26:00, Keshe mentions that while Tesla's system is 'close', he didn't understand the issues of plasma... and this is where Keshe's system differs from Tesla's understandings.

Keshe does mention several times during the interview the interaction/combination of magnetic fields and gravitational fields, and that they work together... specifically mentioning that gravity arises from rotating magnetic fields.
    Last edited by Kindred; 22nd September 2012 at 11:41.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), danceblackcatdance (4th September 2012), eileenrose (7th September 2012), Kristo (3rd September 2012), Melinda (3rd September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), sigma6 (9th September 2012), Swan (4th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Mehran Keshe participated in an in-depth interview yesterday (Sept 2, 2012)

2.29 is too long for me to listen to unforutanately.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

the good stuff is all in the first hour and 13 minutes... Keshe gets real 'animated' in making the point that All current weaponry is Useless, relative to this technology... aircraft carriers, and the planes that they carry, as well as ICBM's are Junk... ships are sinking bathtubs, planes are lawn darts, as well as ICBMs...

It will force the hand of every war-mongering nation... if they are rational, they will realize the futility of their current paradigm... moreover, the primary mover for all these wars was resource (oil) domination. When you can make all the energy you need without oil, then the game is fundamentally changed.

In Unity, Peace and Love

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), bluestflame (4th September 2012), Bluewool (4th September 2012), Camilo (3rd September 2012), danceblackcatdance (4th September 2012), Equatorial Eyes (21st September 2012), JRS (4th September 2012), Maunagarjana (5th September 2012), Melinda (3rd September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), penn (4th September 2012), sigma6 (9th September 2012), Swan (4th September 2012), toothpick (4th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In all honesty, this is guy is passive-aggressively threatening the US eventhough he says it is for peace. He should have simply stated the peaceful purposes of this technology instead of talking about its application to war. This is foolishness and ego on his part to believe that America doesn't already have some iteration of this technology.

Keshe should focus on peace and stop talking about war. This is inviting intelligence agents to interfere with their projects. So much for peace.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

CurEus (4th September 2012), Fredenit (4th September 2012), gooty64 (9th September 2012), Maunagarjana (5th September 2012), NancyV (5th September 2012), PathWalker (9th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

For those who do not have the time to watch the 2h30 video, this August 17 post from MT Keshe is worth the 5-10 minutes read : http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2643

Or if you prefer, here is the 7 pages PDF version : http://www.vigli.org/Keshe/Response_...st-17-2012.pdf

Quote I am not a dreamer, but a man with 20 years of international business experience at the highest levels of social structure and I have worked and operated businesses on three continents. I have seen and been inside the structure and worked within the structure to make sure this time around every man will possess what he needs to the point of comfort and not to the point of greed.
    Quote From now on, all will have what they need to live a pleasurable life and to not be scared of water and electricity bills, but all will contribute to society too. No child in Africa needs to study in candlelight in the 21st century. From now on, villages in Africa will be lit the same as the streets in Tehran and Los Angeles to protect and give pleasure to the life of the receivers of the light. Those who get $2 US per day or less will receive the energy systems free and in turn by improving their lifestyles, in the future they will contribute to the growth of their nation and society in the same manner.
    Quote From now on there is no cost for producing energy to any nation, but by simply using the new knowledge we can release enough fields so that manmade systems and the human body receive the correct amount of fields according to their need at the point of need for energy and food.
    Quote Thus from now on there is no need for earth resources for energy and complicated power generation and electronic systems.
    Next steps :
    • Major international conference/demonstration (governments only) taking place in Belgium on Sept 6.
    • Major public conference on Sept 21.
    • Possible pre-release of a 3-4 kW generator before year end.
    Too nice to be true ?
    Time will tell.
    Keeping a close watch and giving a hand to make it come true.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 6th September 2012 at 03:22.

11. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), Buck (12th September 2012), christian (4th September 2012), danceblackcatdance (4th September 2012), Equatorial Eyes (21st September 2012), Kimberley (24th September 2012), Kindred (5th September 2012), Marsila (4th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Operator (4th September 2012), PathWalker (9th September 2012), penn (4th September 2012), Reinhard (4th September 2012), sigma6 (9th September 2012), StephenW11UK (24th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2012), toothpick (4th September 2012), witchy1 (4th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aceninja (here)
    In all honesty, this is guy is passive-aggressively threatening the US eventhough he says it is for peace. He should have simply stated the peaceful purposes of this technology instead of talking about its application to war. This is foolishness and ego on his part to believe that America doesn't already have some iteration of this technology.

Keshe should focus on peace and stop talking about war. This is inviting intelligence agents to interfere with their projects. So much for peace.
    I whole heartily endorse your sentiments regarding the stance of the Keshe Foundation leader. The rhetoric he is putting out is more like he is on a war footing than delivering good deeds for Humanity.

Yet if the truth was to be known, the Keshe Foundation is Alien Intervention lead, regardless of all the patents they have registered, regardless of all the work that has been done.

Why is it the American Government are not getting involved with them? because they were at one time, but became aware of the Alien intent to lead an Intervention upon our Planet.

If you want proof of the technology that the Keshe Foundation is proclaiming to be theirs then check this book out, :-

http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf

If you go to page No. 66 just over half way down, it is described how they procure water from the air and in other parts of the book, it describes how they can fly through the air with a small device.

For those who understand what I am saying, will also understand what is happening.

I have said before, Enlightenment is not only to see the picture, but to see the Illusion entwined within the picture.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fredenit For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), Maunagarjana (5th September 2012), NancyV (5th September 2012), PathWalker (9th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Seems that Keshes is trying to replace the current energy systems with something else, but without changing the system at all (to replace my electricity system with the Keshe one would cost me an initial investment that is far beyond what I can afford and then would cost me slightly more in maintainance than I pay now, and unless people en masse convert to this alternative system of energy, the exploitation of the environment for the harvesting of fossil fuels continues, and Godzilla will always shut down any attempt of introducing free energy on a large scale).

Wade Frasier has a lot of insight to share about why inventors such as Keshe end up making no difference whatsoever.

I look forward to the day when an inventor simply transforms small out-of-the-way villages with true free energy (in return for food and shelter), moving from one village to the next and staying under the radar of publicity. That would be about transforming lives, and if such a person could transform the lives of just 1000 people (and the next generation for those thousand people), then I think that makes that person a hero!

Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), Hughe (4th September 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), NancyV (5th September 2012), nurgle (4th September 2012), PathWalker (9th September 2012), StephenW11UK (24th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

Next steps :
    • Major international conference/demonstration (governments only) taking place in Belgium on Sept 6.
    • Major public conference on Sept 21.
    • Possible pre-release of a 3-4 kW generator before year end.
    Too nice to be true ?
    Time will tell.
    Keeping a close watch and giving a hand to make it come true.
    OK, I confess I am excited about this

However I don't seem to find any "official" reference to such an event, or if Romania (where I am from) was invited or not.

Since this will be tomorrow I'd expect at least some media coverage... Where will this event take place? Do we know who has responded to the invitation? Will anybody show up? Can anyone on the forum confirm/infirm the participation of their own country?

For Romania there is complete silence about this and most people are focused on our little political storms, too busy to notice such an "insignificant" free energy conference.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), danceblackcatdance (5th September 2012), Kindred (5th September 2012), Melinda (5th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), NancyV (5th September 2012), Operator (5th September 2012), penn (18th September 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2012), TargeT (10th September 2012), toothpick (7th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

While I too am 'excited' by what Keshe is doing, I'm also disappointed in that the proposed system doesn't seem to be as simple as what Tesla had produced. In the pieces I've found about his ZPE car (a factory modified Pierce-Arrow - electric motor), all he needed was a 6ft antenna, a small 'box' with some components, and about 6 large vacuum tubes (of his own design)... all with the ability to power this vehicle at speeds up to 90mph with no fuel or emissions.

It will be interesting to see the specificatons of this system, once they become available.

In Unity, Peace and Love

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), NancyV (5th September 2012), PathWalker (9th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredenit (here)
    Quote Posted by aceninja (here)

I whole heartily endorse your sentiments regarding the stance of the Keshe Foundation leader. The rhetoric he is putting out is more like he is on a war footing than delivering good deeds for Humanity.

Yet if the truth was to be known, the Keshe Foundation is Alien Intervention lead, regardless of all the patents they have registered, regardless of all the work that has been done.

Why is it the American Government are not getting involved with them? because they were at one time, but became aware of the Alien intent to lead an Intervention upon our Planet.

If you want proof of the technology that the Keshe Foundation is proclaiming to be theirs then check this book out, :-

http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf

If you go to page No. 66 just over half way down, it is described how they procure water from the air and in other parts of the book, it describes how they can fly through the air with a small device.

For those who understand what I am saying, will also understand what is happening.

I have said before, Enlightenment is not only to see the picture, but to see the Illusion entwined within the picture.
    I don't feel that this item you are referencing (Thiaoouba Prophesy) is in any way a premonition or suggestion of 'Alien Intervention'... at least in a negative sense. I KNOW that these beings exist, and that this book is an accurate account of what Michele DeMarquet experienced. But, due to Universal Law, they Cannot 'interfere' directly, and they most certainly would not 'give' any technology away, and it is stated as such in the book. But, Yes... the technology described in this writing seems to be directly aligned with what Mr. Keshe has developed, and this does not surprise me... the basic physics that form our particular portion of this Universe are from the same origin.

If you listen to the 'Seth Speaks' narrative, one will learn that Each One Of Us can 'tap' into the Universal Field and gain this knowledge, and I Strongly suspect Mr. Keshe has done just this. Moreover, even IF the Thiaooubans were to 'intervene', you can be certain that it would be in a Positive sense - and the Only people who would be negatively affected would be the oligarchs of our world.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 5th September 2012 at 16:19.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (5th September 2012), Maunagarjana (5th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I am cheering on Keshe and I hope these technologies become available to all. I have to say that, one the one hand, I enjoy his swagger and the way he blithely dismisses those upholding the current paradigm, but on the other hand, I do tend to think that in many ways he is unnecessarily provocative in his rhetoric, which could work to the detriment of his mission. He should not have any illusions about what he is up against.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

sigma6 (9th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,659 times in 21,534 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    The sound quality is poor on the Keshe side
    Here's another good and recent Keshe youtube video, with better audio, for those of us who are somewhat hearing challenged:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), Equatorial Eyes (21st September 2012), GlassSteagallfan (6th September 2012), Kindred (5th September 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Maunagarjana (8th September 2012), NancyV (18th September 2012), penn (5th September 2012), sigma6 (9th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (25th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Paul... this is an Excellent Find! He explicitly states that it is the manipulation of magnetic fields (and their resultant gravitational fields) primarily within the atom (nucleus) that allows him to affect the physical states, and the particular 'attractions' a material has, all accomplished through 'balancing' the magnetic and gravitational fields. Very Informative!

I found it particularly intriguing that 'sickness' is when these balances, which are normally maintained by the 'body' (I suspect it has more to do with the state of the individual's consciousness / aura) become such that the specific parts of the person's matter start to 'break down', and cannot do what they are supposed to do. His technology is able to restore this balance, and thus perform a 'cure'. However, I would highly suspect that, if the person continues to have a 'negative consciousness/aura', then the sickness will return.

It can been inferred that this understanding points to the need for raising the Spiritual Consciousness of the person so as to permit them to maintain their own physical health, and thus would be beneficial for anyone who seeks better health to look towards this spiritual development.

In Unity, Peace and Love

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), Buck (12th September 2012), PathWalker (9th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

I was skimming thru his website yesterday...

The applications page for the 3kW electrical generator for homes is dated 2003. Also, another page said that the police of his country raided his shop in July of 2012 and took all his projects. If I find the page again, it'll be linked here.

Jean Luc's first link to the 10 minute read is broken
    Last edited by GlassSteagallfan; 6th September 2012 at 02:44.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    I was skimming thru his website yesterday...

The applications page for the 3kW electrical generator for homes is dated 2003. Also, another page said that the police of his country raided his shop in July of 2012 and took all his projects. If I find the page again, it'll be linked here.

Jean Luc's first link to the 10 minute read is broken
    Link repaired.

The police "raid" apparently happened in Nov 2011 shortly before the Eindhoven (Holland) conference
    Quote As you know our ignition radioactive materials needed for demonstration is at this moment under police and nuclear inspectors seal and tape as we have shown in the Eindhoven lecture.
    You can find info on this on page 23 of this PDF which provides an overview of all communications from Keshe (up untill last May) from his forum.
    http://www.vigli.org/Keshe/Overview_...14-05-2012.pdf

Prior to that event, back in 2010, the following would have happened:
    Quote Another interesting point is that I have just returned from Iran on Friday after a week of visit and on Saturday about lunchtime there was Belgian military helicopter flying stationary over my house for over 10 minutes at the height of less than 100 m, with all radiation detectors beneath its body work, my family went out and had a good look at it while it was hovering over the house.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Marsila (6th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), PathWalker (9th September 2012), sigma6 (9th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    I am cheering on Keshe and I hope these technologies become available to all. I have to say that, one the one hand, I enjoy his swagger and the way he blithely dismisses those upholding the current paradigm,
    lol....I do as well

he doesn't pull his punches, does he? Perhaps that's because he is so confident in what he's got technology-wise...

Quote but on the other hand, I do tend to think that in many ways he is unnecessarily provocative in his rhetoric, which could work to the detriment of his mission. He should not have any illusions about what he is up against.
    I understand what you are saying....but IMO...he is his own man and is doing it in his own (sometimes provocative) way.

this is from the KF forum.... a post he made early this morning before this big day for the Keshe Foundation....the 2nd International Presentation...

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2682

Thread entitled 'Just Pray'.....

Quote As we set-out today to change the course of humanity, we ask you all to pray during this day that the ambassadors of your nations come to understand that we are here to unite the mankind in science and religion.

Pray for yourselves and the rest of humanity.

Pray in temple of your hearts and not in the manmade places of brick and water under different banners of nations and religions, then we all shall succeed.

Thank you for your supports and we will do today what we were set to do from the beginning of the time.

M T Keshe

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), Jean-Luc (6th September 2012), Maunagarjana (8th September 2012), Melinda (6th September 2012), PathWalker (9th September 2012), penn (18th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Ilie Pandia

Well... what happened? I can't find any update on this event. The last forum posts on the Keshe Foundation site is from 5th of September.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), Operator (7th September 2012), TargeT (10th September 2012), witchy1 (7th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I keep wondering if Keshe's technology is why I had a crazy vision the other day.

I get them occasionally and they always happen (though never exactly the way I see it it occurring in the vision....or remote view (as sometimes it seems to be happening in real time)...as it goes through whatever filters/ideas I had lodged in my mind already).

I usually publish them here or John Kettler's site. Just for fun, general overall amusement (I mean it isn't like they change anything...necessarily....though no one knows how the ether manifests).

As I am always 'out' with whatever happens 'in' (within), the vision was of a large mountain of dirt moving upward. Like a dry eruption (volcanic?) or geyser. Dry meaning it is more about water/dirt than about lava (though who knows). Does this make sense?

It was close to shore (home) and I asked people to leave the vicinity. Some did and later.....(rest of details are personal)

... Anyway. This tells me something big is about to come/erupt and Northern hemisphere people might want to find better shelters....more protected....maybe even underneath something made of cement (for some reason).

And of a particular structure (for some odd reason....this is where I saw the top of a nuclear reactor.....again....why?).

ps ...which makes my mind think it can be nuclear....though again...how is that????

And at the end of the eruption.....or during it...I felt like I had to go then rescue the people from their fortified structures....like they were only temporarily sheltering there.
    Last edited by eileenrose; 7th September 2012 at 05:48. Reason: fixed one word

36. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

fifi (7th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #20
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

There is a real, big, fundamental problem with the FE inventors when it comes to releasing free energy to the world: - It is noble, it has a revolutionary effect on the world ,well beyond what any of us can probably grasp, the science behind it is still in its infancy and can not be pursued without very large financial resources. we can say that if we would have lived in a revised world, than the governments, world leaders, education and science insitutions would have supported this research and production and would have pushed this to the front, but, reality, as we all know (especially here in Avalon) is completely different. Our world is grasped in a strong grip by the hands of those that prefer to keep this knowledge and technology to themselves, rather than release it for the benefit of a healthy and prosperous world for everyone. They observe earth society as ignorants who are intended to serve those few at the top, a very elitistic point of view. this is what we deal with now (and for centuries gone by).

because attempts to bring out free energy technology and inventors FE devices were already done, because it was already tried many times before, in many variations, and nothing and anything so far has managed to break the glass ceiling, go under the radar unnoticed, or cross any finish line, we may want to observe the FE attempts history and learn from it . maybe think about different ways to bring this vision alive. any approach such as this example- the Keshe foundation, do not, in reality stands a chance, but to be like a plasticine in the hands of its maker, it will advance to a specific and certain point that 'they' want it to advance, or up untill it will start to bother THEM, or maybe, they are aware that it is not as promising as it is made itself to be, then, no problem to let it move in the wrong path. either way, it is under THEIR control, it does not devoid of being monitored every step of the way, and the predetor will jump on the prey if it bound to become a threat to their rapidly advanced agenda on earth. Many scientists and inventors have lost their lives over FE, or sold themselves to corporations, were swallowed up by competitors or their lives and their families have been ruined, it doesn't matter what they have claimed one minute before that happened or how confident they felt about themselvs and about their discovery. registering their FE invention/ device as a patent is another pit to fall to, rather than sharing it freely with the public (requires to be a saint to do that) , the complexity of this issue is profound. we can not fight windmills, but we can spread awarness of this revolutionary and extremely valid and needed possibility, we can learn about the implications of peacfully using FE and not settle on anything less than that, we can gather like- mindeds and on-going awarness that eventually will support the few who can make it happen, not for money, not for the sake of the ego, but for the sake of humanity as a whole, for the sake of this planet, and for the sake of growing spiritually, advancing technologically along advancing our spirits.

Then, when the balance of power and when awarness begins to seep, than we might have a real opportunity to get this thing happen. envisioning FE and how the world will look like has no risks and (hopefully) will not lead us to a dead end situation. for anyone here in Avalon who is willing to consider this, please pay a visit to Wade Frazier's Thread - A healed planet. It has the most comprehansive perspective ever taken on Fe and how it can be emerged into the world despite the obstacles, for those who are willing to dive and examine things in depth And consult the experience of one of the most honest people who were there and came back with perspectives and insights second to none, one of Project Camelot most important interviewee - Wade Frazier. Despite all these I hope for sucsses to the Keshe foundation , but my doubts unfortunetly are high. I hope this is not derailing this thread, there is a lot to say and a lot to learn about the conduct of FE since the Tesla days. It is the most repressed and controlled issue in human's history, However, it is clear enough that most of those (not everyone) who puts their heart to the subject wants only the best to humans, humanity and the environment, the only true understanding required is how in reality to bring it forth, without the intention to make light of the many efforts of Keshe and other hard working inventors.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 10th September 2012 at 07:35.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Kimberley (24th September 2012), Maunagarjana (8th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), PathWalker (10th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (25th September 2012), TargeT (10th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast