+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mehran Keshe participated in an in-depth interview yesterday (Sept 2, 2012)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 times in 750 posts

Default Re: Mehran Keshe participated in an in-depth interview yesterday (Sept 2, 2012)

there doesn't seem to be a report on yesterday's International Presentation yet...but it will no doubt come in the next few days...

while looking at the Keshe Foundation site I came across this video that we are asked to share....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

meeradas (9th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), mrfixitrick (18th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member wavydome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,553 times in 674 posts

Default Re: Mehran Keshe participated in an in-depth interview yesterday (Sept 2, 2012)

Thanks all for your insights, all good in their own contexts.

In the "Intervista a Mehran T. Keshe" interview posted by Paul, above, Dr Keshe actually discouraged the term "free energy". Explaining it is more about understanding the "principle fields". (It was hard to understand the audio. His word did sound like 'principle', (and was used several times). I will try to get further into the OP interview but the audio there demands very close listening, even amplification, perhaps, (for me at least).

I did not feel Dr Keshe's work was necessarily way-outside-of Tesla's R&D but rather that Tesla was heavily suppressed and stopped from public disclosure of his most advanced research years... While Keshe reiterates the atomic scale of his technological-abilities, these may yet be sort of a fractal-ization of the Tesla electro-magnetic modeling. Using special forms of life sized electromagnetics to manipulate atomic plasma reactions. In the Intervista vid, Keshe even used an expression something like "to unwind atoms". 'Unwind' sounds like coils wound upon spiral paths, to some extent, (perhaps to channel principle forces which are in fact the forces which ultimately manifest as magnetism, etc...)

Keshe also expressed a small bit of reservation for the ET term while elsewhere in the Intervista Youtube pointed out the absurdity of conquest, still pushed by empire-states of our current times-- Due to beings who would be encountered and would likely prove more powerful than the current empire forces of our world. This fits some of the ET thread materials.

I appreciate being reminded to hear a Keshe Youtube but at some point need to see a book. Are technical Keshe books sold to public (or downloadable)? A quick search seems to find pdf text on various sites, but it would be best to know if anyone can comment on the best sources for publications, with searchable text and images or diagrams or schematics. It would seem the patents should provide protection from theft. Or are we faced with a ban on publications?

I assumed that most of the blockage of Keshe's tech was due to sort of a polite-restraint, to pacify the emperors or archons of the world. Same with the issue of the categorization of his tech-- Empire standards would likely classify it as nuclear and require endless licensing procedures. (To keep it off the markets). Yet still i wonder, for lack of a clearer access to the tech.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wavydome For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,816 times in 568 posts

Hi guys

I happened to drive by in the vicinity of the Keshe Foundation yesterday morning for some other personnal business.

There was a small presence of police force and also a private team of security personnel presumably hired by the Keshe Foundation to have officials feel safe.

Unless more people turned up during the afternoon (which I doubt) I fear that the hopes of M.T. Keshe did dot materialize or perhaps that the prayers of the 1288 viewers of yesterday's early morning comment of MT Keshe have come too late to be effective to convince more officials to attend

Quote Post subject: Just pray
    PostPosted: Yesterday, 05:45

As we set-out today to change the course of humanity, we ask you all to pray during this day that the ambassadors of your nations come to understand that we are here to unite the mankind in science and religion.

Pray for yourselves and the rest of humanity.

Pray in temple of your hearts and not in the manmade places of brick and water under different banners of nations and religions, then we all shall succeed.

Thank you for your supports and we will do today what we were set to do from the beginning of the time.

M T Keshe

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2682
    Only 6 distinct embassies did attend (which? I have no clear idea, but presumably some African & South-American ones), as suggested by the cars with diplomatic plates parked on the parking place in front of the Foundation.

Better than none. But still quite a low score, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 7th September 2012 at 12:44.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), eileenrose (8th September 2012), GlassSteagallfan (8th September 2012), jaybee (7th September 2012), Maunagarjana (11th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Operator (7th September 2012), penn (18th September 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (9th September 2012), witchy1 (7th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 times in 750 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    as only 6 distinct embassies did attend (which? I have no clear idea, but presumably some African & South-American ones), as suggested by the cars with diplomatic plates parked on the parking place in front of the Foundation.

Better than none. But still quite a low score, unfortunately.
    thanks for the post Jean-Luc....

I'm sure the Keshe Foundation are under no illusions about the Uphill Struggle they face getting the technology and info out...and even if the numbers attending were low....I hope Keshe and the Foundation had a good and productive day.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

A Simple Human (9th September 2012), eileenrose (8th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Operator (7th September 2012), penn (18th September 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (9th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,525 times in 987 posts

@limor @wavydome

According to the interview posted by Paul, Mr. Keshe said that the cat is out of the bag. Some people have built a device using the information from the forum and the 3 books available on his website.

wavydome, from what I understood, 'unwinding the plasma' is a tweak used to set the duration of the device, ie the battery in patent EP1770715A1 - 9 volts for 4 years vs. 12 volts for 2.5 years. But don't quote me on this - only watched it once.

Thanks for the update Jean Luc

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 times in 935 posts

I'll provide this link to a thread begun by 7redorbs, as it deals directly with the same phenomena being exposed by M.T. Keshe and his foundation...
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...894#post550894

In Unity, Peace and Love

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Ilie Pandia

Here is an update from The Keshe Foundation forum:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...=2513&start=60

I was hopping for at least a list of participants, but we don't have that.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

A Simple Human (10th September 2012), GlassSteagallfan (10th September 2012), Kindred (9th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Reinhard (18th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,629 times in 2,893 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    the good stuff is all in the first hour and 13 minutes... Keshe gets real 'animated' in making the point that All current weaponry is Useless, relative to this technology... aircraft carriers, and the planes that they carry, as well as ICBM's are Junk... ships are sinking bathtubs, planes are lawn darts, as well as ICBMs...

It will force the hand of every war-mongering nation... if they are rational, they will realize the futility of their current paradigm... moreover, the primary mover for all these wars was resource (oil) domination. When you can make all the energy you need without oil, then the game is fundamentally changed.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    This is my favourite part, maybe that is why the other countries are boldly moving forward, dumping the dollar and busying themselves developing relationships with Africa and other undeveloped nations exchanging infrastructure building technology in exchange for resources... apparently unafraid of what used to be an over arching US military dictating geopolitical rules and regulations.

Now on the other hand, (playing the devil's advocate) if this is in fact true, there should be a predictable decline in profits for traditional military industrial companies that manufacture military hardware (who is going to spend money? when it can only be used for basic defensive strategies if that?...) and this should be something that can be monitored and verifiable. All the countries working with his foundation would be investing in his technology instead, as it would be more strategically advantageous, more cost effective and morally superior. Absolutely brilliant!

The great equalizer, the dream of mankind, abundant free energy combined with technology to provide every man, women and child on the planet - an improved standard of living - electricity, heat, clean water, transportation, unlimited food and manufacturing production... what I call a "Star Trek universe", an economic model of zero scarcity... the exact opposite of the present existing premise of economic theory (limited resources, scarcity of supply/demand etc)

In fact there has probably never been a study of what a 'zero scarcity' economic model would look like except in science fiction... what a breathtaking reality, no wonder it is so hard for people to grasp...
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th September 2012 at 23:00.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

A Simple Human (10th September 2012), Maunagarjana (11th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), penn (18th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,044 times in 934 posts

Do Keshe's devices work on human consciousness?

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,040 times in 10,210 posts

Is there, anywhere...in any of this, any form of a fully blown coherent explanation of what he speaks of?

I've no invested any energy into any of this, so far.

For the simple reason that I've heard just about every single claim of a similar nature, and I've seen all of them fail for various reasons. After 25+ years....I stopped wasting my energy.

Basically, he has to have something that is oriented so that it is simple to build and understand ---then it stands a chance. It must be completely given away, with no reservations, or claims.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hughe (19th September 2012), Limor Wolf (12th September 2012), Reinhard (12th September 2012), sandy (12th September 2012), TargeT (12th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The best explanation by Keshe of his technology and concepts is in his 5-part youtube video series, starting with "Keshe 1 Intro and Gravity", http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtf5bp76ArE

Keshe has published 4 books with 2 more coming. The first book is called, "The Universal Order Of Creation Of Matters". Books can be ordered on the website. They are expensive.

Also check out his 127-page international patent if you want an overload of info...http://open-source-energy.org/rwg429...P1770717A1.pdf

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrfixitrick For This Post:

Carmody (19th September 2012), Kimberley (17th September 2012), Reinhard (19th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,748 times in 1,912 posts

I am just learning about Keshe Foundation today... so wow how did I miss this? Well things come to my attention when they are meant to...WOW this is so interesting!

FYI

On September 21 the following conference will take place at the Keshe Foundation, Ninove, Belgium : Tesla meets Keshe - Prof. Konstantin Meyl

Venue : Keshe Foundation, Ninove, Belgium, Sept 21 - 10-17.00. Cost: 50 EUR.
    Registration :http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/ev...ew=event&id=27
    Anyone interested can register (Limited number of seats).

23. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The "Tesla Meets Keshe" lecture on Sept 21 is totally sold out. I've suggested to Keshe to allow live video feed of the meeting, which will be decided on Wednesday Sept 19th. Hopefully there will be a movie at least.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrfixitrick For This Post:

Kimberley (18th September 2012), Reinhard (18th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Regarding Keshe books...

The first 3 Keshe books are:
    1.) "The Universal Order Of creation Of Matters"
    2.) "The Structure Of The Light"
    3.) "The Origin Of The Universe"

They are available to order from this Keshe Foundation page;
    http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/shop/category/view/1

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrfixitrick For This Post:

Kimberley (18th September 2012), Reinhard (18th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Is there, anywhere...in any of this, any form of a fully blown coherent explanation of what he speaks of?

For the simple reason that I've heard just about every single claim of a similar nature, and I've seen all of them fail for various reasons. After 25+ years....I stopped wasting my energy.

Basically, he has to have something that is oriented so that it is simple to build and understand ---then it stands a chance. It must be completely given away, with no reservations, or claims.
    I share some of this sentiment, but may still buy a book. For the moment, i finally decided to google/images

magnetism + keshe

Images tend to focus more schematic and project pages. It will take a week or so to try getting through the text. This page has tons of Dr Keshe tech to ponder:
    http://www.rexresearch.com/keshe/keshe.htm

The reactor drawings ignite a notion for me. That spherical coils are somehow wound. Though i have not seen what patterns are used, other than these drawing and an earlier YouTube presentation (here). This drawing might possibly suggest that multiple dipole-coil alignments are integrated into one spherical coil. Just a guess, because i enjoyed playing with some unrelated aspects of orthogonal and diagonal coil interactions. I did not gear up my play with gases, but it might be interesting to play again.

I assume this RexResearch page provides some essential essence of the tech, put into one page, using tech terms. It appears absorbing, more than pages i found on the Keshe Foundation website. Dr Keshe's YouTubes sure assert that his tech is a huge upgrade for physics. I do welcome better links to study, which provide absorbing info with images--Which illustrate the tech. E-Books are my preference, because i prefer text read to me through mp3 conversion. (Gotta make a living with my hands). Anyone?
    Last edited by wavydome; 18th September 2012 at 08:39. Reason: image

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wavydome For This Post:

Kindred (19th September 2012), TargeT (19th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)

I share some of this sentiment, but may still buy a book. For the moment, i finally decided to google/images

magnetism + keshe

Images tend to focus more schematic and project pages. It will take a week or so to try getting through the text. This page has tons of Dr Keshe tech to ponder:
    http://www.rexresearch.com/keshe/keshe.htm

The reactor drawings ignite a notion for me. That spherical coils are somehow wound. Though i have not seen what patterns are used, other than these drawing and an earlier YouTube presentation (here). This drawing might possibly suggest that multiple dipole-coil alignments are integrated into one spherical coil. Just a guess, because i enjoyed playing with some unrelated aspects of orthogonal and diagonal coil interactions. I did not gear up my play with gases, but it might be interesting to play again.

I assume this RexResearch page provides some essential essence of the tech, put into one page, using tech terms. It appears absorbing, more than pages i found on the Keshe Foundation website. Dr Keshe's YouTubes sure assert that his tech is a huge upgrade for physics. I do welcome better links to study, which provide absorbing info with images--Which illustrate the tech. E-Books are my preference, because i prefer text read to me through mp3 conversion. (Gotta make a living with my hands). Anyone?
    Excellent Info WD! I too will have to delve into the details... later. I said before that this technology is a true game-changer. The dawn of a new World is upon us.

On another note relative to Keshe Foundation technology, and WHY this is being debunked and stifled, I offer this item on another thread... you may find this of interest!
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...117#post555117

In Unity, Peace and Love

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Part of the issue, is that magnetics are inherently a plasma/MHD function hand have both longitudinal and transverse functions. As is voltage, current, etc.

When we integrate that with solids we retreat to a transverse function,and loose the longitudinal function. This is due to the frozen and linked lattice structures we call matter being polarized in their integrations and interactions of exchange and transfer/connection, and thus creates the complex LCR functions that we have used in Newtonian analysis, since Heaviside and Lorentz crippled Maxwell's complete works.

When we make over unity devices, this basic aspect of plasma's having both longitudinal and transverse function is not widely known as THE source aspect of this 'over unity' we find.

When both these aspects are present, we then get the apparent near double speed aspect rearing it's head, which is apparently, 291,000 miles per second. (see the video)

The energetic orientation and shift occur in the plasma domain of the given interactions, and this is the part that is missed by most.

This is why they say it is always some form of plasma effect, be it voltage, magnetism, current and so on, that is providing the over unity condition.

look at all over unity experiments in this light or view/filter,and then it will slowly become clear.

For example, bearden's solid state device, Sweet's vacuum tube device, Hutchinson's effects, Tesla's entire works, Searl's device, the Nazi Bell, Hans Coller's device - the list is endless. it is always happening via or enabled by the fields, and their inherent dark matter associations.

We can even apply this point of analysis to Rossi's e-cat, which is hydrogen vs nano nickel, with a similar catalyst, which is probably in a plasma form (lithium?), in the pressurized heated chamber. The nano nickel is a specifically oriented minimal nano cluster of specific atomic counts, regarding co-joined atoms as a number...and is so close to being a pure quantum effect, that the integrations bridge the gap between solids and quantum single atom type matter, which is a solid on the edge of behaving like a plasma. Even the E-cat follows the rules.

This also goes back to the 'white powder of gold', which is a quantum level design of gold atoms, in a specific paring, charge, and orientation.

Last edited by Carmody; 19th September 2012 at 05:42.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Kindred (19th September 2012), Limor Wolf (19th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Paul (19th September 2012), Reinhard (19th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

In this second video, he shows the inductive approach, with it's infinite spike.

Now, one might say that a pyramid is a "shorted, near infinite inductive on one end and near infinite capacitive on the other, electret"....molecularly oriented vortex pump, on an oscillating dimensional or dark matter...ley line.

http://www.borderlands.com/dollardandtesla.htm
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th September 2012 at 06:05.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Kindred (19th September 2012), modwiz (19th September 2012), Reinhard (19th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

In this second video, he shows the inductive approach, with it's infinite spike.

Now, one might say that a pyramid is a "shorted, near infinite inductive on one end and near infinite capacitive on the other, electret"....molecularly oriented vortex pump, on an oscillating dimensional or dark matter...ley line.

http://www.borderlands.com/dollardandtesla.htm
    Carmody... Thank you for an excellent analysis (upper posting). Now... you haven't stated what you think of Keshe's reactor. I won't presume - I'd much rather hear your take, given the details in these patent applications linked by Wavydome...

And this item (capacitive/inductive pyramid) really strikes home, as I have felt that this is exactly what a pyramid 'looks like'...

FWIW, Michel Demarquet (the 'abductee in Thiaoouba Prophecy) had revealed in at least one of his infrequent lectures (I understand he hasn't given one in ages), that he was told that, inside every 'real' pyramid, there is an obelisk. To my mind, that makes 'sense', particularly given that these structures were built with an insulating outer layer of limestone, and sat on bedrock.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Reinhard (19th September 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I got about half way through the rexresearch link yesterday. In a vid above, Dr Keshe was reserved about studying works of contemporaries. He focuses on his own vision, primarily. Otherwise largely on nuclear tech with sprinklings of other subjects.

In magnetics, Keshe goes into the general area of a unified-force model of universal force. I've always been fond of that approach. So that magnetism is simply a structurally reactive phenomena, (my interpretation, at the least). Thus even a magnet for wood could be made, according to Keshe.... Who also did mention atomic welding, which perhaps is an area within nano-tech he has worked on?

Even Faraday suggested a structural reason for magnetic effects of bisthmus. (Bisthmus and diamagnetic elements, which slightly repel away from ordinary magnets). The aether and corpuscular arguments are perhaps still interesting in that the concept of a more primal force flows through the universe and branches off into more-tangeble reactions we perceived hither and yon. Metaphor should be dissected and one's vision enlarged. So winding up coils and unwinding atoms, re-welding them this way and that, may provide us with better tech.

I'll get off the stump and shut up now.

PS--Edit for ref on Faraday:
    (a free download book in text, not photos)
    http://archive.org/details/historyoftheorie00whitrich
    Author: Whittaker, E. T. (Edmund Taylor), 1873-1956
    Subject: Ether (Space) -- History; Electricity -- History; Electromagnetic theory
    Publisher: London ; New York : Longmans, Green [etc., etc.]
    Possible copyright status: NOT_IN_COPYRIGHT
    Language: English

Edit: Adding my slightly related, new webpage: link:http://harmoniouspalette.com/Inducti...gGeometry.html
    Last edited by wavydome; 3rd December 2012 at 14:19. Reason: change 'paramagnetic' to the word ' diamagnetic' + add new link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast