+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: World’s oldest pyramid found in Crimea, (could this be the cause of the Ukrainian conflict)

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default World’s oldest pyramid found in Crimea, (could this be the cause of the Ukrainian conflict)

We need to keep an eye on this one

-Robert

Quote SIMFEROPIL/ AQMESCIT (QHA) - A Ukrainian scientist discovered the oldest pyramid in the world. Most interestingly, it was found in the most beautiful corner of the country, in Crimea.
    As the ICTV channel reported, the finding was revealed by accident, when during his test alternative methods of finding water Ukrainian scientist Vitalii Goh discovered underground unknown object, which proved to be a giant pyramid of 45 meters in height and a length of about 72 meters. Goh said that the pyramid was built during the time of the dinosaurs.
    “Crimean pyramid” has a truncated top, like a Mayan pyramid, but its appearance is more like an Egyptian. It is hollow inside, and a mummy of unknown creature is buried under the foundation.
    “Under the foundation is a small body in the form of a mummy long 1.3-1.4 meters with a crown on his head.”
    “There is a resonance chamber of so-called Sphinx. The pyramids were built in the era of the dinosaurs,” says the scientist in an interview with ICTV.
    It remains unknown who build the pyramid.
    The unique building is the oldest on the planet, says Vitalii Goh.
    Source: http://qha.com.ua/world-s-oldest-pyr...-116152en.html

Mod Edit: Two more threads have been merged with this existing one.
    Last edited by Billy; 26th May 2014 at 21:30. Reason: Merged threads
    We are all ignorant but we do not all ignore the same thing!
    Let's share our knowledge starting from the heart...

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to robert For This Post:

Billy (26th May 2014), bluestflame (5th September 2012), Cidersomerset (5th September 2012), D-Day (5th September 2012), daddy fishwick (5th September 2012), Eram (5th September 2012), Fred Steeves (5th September 2012), Holly Lindin (5th September 2012), Ivanhoe (5th September 2012), jagman (5th September 2012), Jean-Marie (5th September 2012), Lefty Dave (5th September 2012), Magnus (5th September 2012), Nasu (8th June 2014), nomadguy (5th September 2012), PRAGMAE (5th June 2014), Reinhard (5th September 2012), Skywizard (6th September 2012), steveofengland (5th September 2012), Swanette (5th September 2012), the_flyingboy (5th September 2012), witchy1 (5th September 2012), Youniverse (5th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: World’s oldest pyramid found in Crimea

Can't find anything more on it, but searching around google, but this is the same guy http://www.vitaly-gokh.narod.ru/gokhe1.htm
    How he came by 'era of the dinosaurs' is a pretty big claim though, needs some evidence with that before it should really be taken as any fact, pyramid could have been carved out of any rock dated back to the mesozoic era, as it seems its underground.

http://translate.google.com/translat...net%2F&act=url
    Last edited by eni-al; 5th September 2012 at 02:37.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2012), Eram (5th September 2012), Fred Steeves (5th September 2012), Nasu (8th June 2014), RMorgan (5th September 2012), robert (5th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

He does realise how long ago Dinosaurs were on this planet right?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2012), D-Day (5th September 2012), robert (5th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Robert interresting article , Pyrimids seem to have a very important function in earlier earth cultures...

Cannot find much on this yet as pie'n'eal said but found this letter sent into a site
    last year quoting local folk legends ties in with article...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Underground pyramids

#0, by dinodad, 03 April 2011 10:52 PM

NOW – AMAZING THINGS IN UKRAINE

The following information came initially from a contact
    named Al. He wrote:

“I want to share with you a story my late grandfather
    told me many years ago. I live in Canada now, but
    originally I come from the Crimea. The Crimea is
    currently part of the Ukraine, though it belonged to
    Russia for about 200 years before Ukraine's independence.
    All my ancestors lived in the Crimea for centuries.

“The Crimean peninsula is a fascinating place in terms of
    ancient history and archaeology, and was invaded and
    inhabited by all sorts of tribes and nations, from
    Cimmerians, Greeks and Romans to the Genoese, Kumans
    and Osman Turks.

“What my grandfather told me has stuck in the back of my
    mind since I was a small boy. He told the same exact story
    to my mother, his daughter, when she was little.

“My grandfather was a taxi driver for at least 30 years
    and he often took passengers to other towns all over the
    Crimea, so he saw and heard a lot of interesting stuff in
    his lifetime.

“I must mention at this point that the Crimea is a
    mountainous country, with a range of mountains stretching
    along the South Coast, that creates a very picturesque
    backdrop for the world-renowned resort city of Yalta. The
    highest peak is Mt. Ai-Petri itself (1234 m).

MOORING RING ON A MOUNTAIN

“What my grandfather told me is that somewhere near the
    peak of Mt. Ai-Petri, there is a very old, huge, rusty
    mooring ring protruding out of the rock. It is a ring that
    was used to tiemooring ropes of seafaring ships.

“He told us that in ancient times the level of the Black
    Sea was where the mountain peaks are now. You can imagine
    what a fascinating mystery that was for a child.

UNDERGROUND SPHINX AND PYRAMIDS

“Also, a few years ago a number of ancient subterranean
    pyramids (7 in total) were discovered just outside of my
    hometown, Sevastopol. The researchers have also found an
    underground sphinx facing east, and radiation levels are
    way over normal.”

Thanks, Al.

http://ancientstuff.maxforum.org/201...ound-pyramids/

Nice story ...cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th September 2012 at 14:11.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bluestflame (5th September 2012), Nasu (8th June 2014), write4change (5th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Oldest Pyramids Found Underground in Crimea--Real Cause of Ukraine Invasion??

From: Crop Circles-UFO's-Ancient Mysteries-Scientific Speculations
    Quote Peter Keogh posts us this 6 minute video - "Is this the Cause of War? Oldest Pyramid on Earth found buried In Crimea, Ukraine!" - with his covering comment - 'I think you will find this fascinating, is there a connection with the military build up in the region, 'Pyramids discovered in the Ukraine' is this a scramble to discover ancient technologies….'

Also see: http://www.european-pyramids.eu/wb/p...ine/crimea.php

Quote THE CRIMEAN PYRAMIDS

There are said to exist 37 pyramids on the Crimean peninsula down southeast along the coast line. 7 underground pyramids - as claimed - were found by Dr.Gokh near Sebastopol (lat.44°36'14'' N/33°33' E).

http://www.tryukraine.com/news/2007/05.shtml report of a personal meeting with Dr.Gokh

http://www.philipcoppens.com/nap_art1.html report by the renowned author Ph.Coppens

Scientists to dig mysterious pyramids in Sebastopol
    Tens of scientists from different countries explore a place in Sebastopol, where seven ancient pyramids are presumably hidden underground. Archeological dig is underway.

Sebastopol researcher Vitaly Gokh found the whereabouts of pyramids with the help of his unique patented invention, which lets to define any substances underground. For several years he has made a search of minerals and water. Detailed analysis of one of the found constructions showed not natural, but artificial character of its creation.

“We found extremely strong formation, which includes animal protein, gypsum, liquid glass, gravel. It is a man-caused pyramid, which radiates specific energy in certain periods“ Vitaly Gokh narrated.

Ihor Kotelyanets, aid of the head of Sebastopol national university of nuclear energy and industry, together with enthusiasts decided to confirm or refute the discovery.

More than 20 commissions, including international ones, have visited the place recently. The majority of scientists consider that underground pyramids of Sebastopol confirm the guess of American scientists about that 65 million years ago an ancient civilization died out because of fall of giant meteorite.

ForUm http://en.for-ua.com/news/2006/07/17/122656.html
    Pyramids of Dew an interesting article on the possible use of pyramids to gain water on the dry Crimean peninsula.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Abhaya (5th March 2014), Art (9th March 2014), Aurelius (5th March 2014), binemaya (9th March 2014), Cara (5th March 2014), Carmody (5th March 2014), Carpathian (7th June 2014), crosby (9th March 2014), eaglespirit (6th March 2014), gripreaper (5th March 2014), Happyjak (5th March 2014), jackovesk (6th March 2014), Marin (5th March 2014), meat suit (5th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2014), Nasu (5th March 2014), Phoenix1304 (5th March 2014), PRAGMAE (5th June 2014), Qauntumreverse (6th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), seko (6th March 2014), sheme (10th March 2014), Sidney (5th March 2014), spiritwind (5th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2014), Wind (5th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Oldest Pyramids Found Underground in Crimea--Real Cause of Ukraine Invasion??

Hate to be "all skeptical like" but.... what freaking pyramid? I don't see squat?

And what is it with all these amazing discoveries (alleged) with 1 photo taken with a calculator? I call BS.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

These in Scotland however... WOW!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Alie...7178364002144/

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Atlas (9th March 2014), binemaya (9th March 2014), BMJ (21st August 2014), lelmaleh (5th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Oldest Pyramids Found Underground in Crimea--Real Cause of Ukraine Invasion??

Great Info.....Would not dismiss it for sure.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    From: Crop Circles-UFO's-Ancient Mysteries-Scientific Speculations
    Quote Peter Keogh posts us this 6 minute video - "Is this the Cause of War? Oldest Pyramid on Earth found buried In Crimea, Ukraine!" - with his covering comment - 'I think you will find this fascinating, is there a connection with the military build up in the region, 'Pyramids discovered in the Ukraine' is this a scramble to discover ancient technologies….'

Also see: http://www.european-pyramids.eu/wb/p...ine/crimea.php

Quote THE CRIMEAN PYRAMIDS

There are said to exist 37 pyramids on the Crimean peninsula down southeast along the coast line. 7 underground pyramids - as claimed - were found by Dr.Gokh near Sebastopol (lat.44°36'14'' N/33°33' E).

http://www.tryukraine.com/news/2007/05.shtml report of a personal meeting with Dr.Gokh

http://www.philipcoppens.com/nap_art1.html report by the renowned author Ph.Coppens

Scientists to dig mysterious pyramids in Sebastopol
    Tens of scientists from different countries explore a place in Sebastopol, where seven ancient pyramids are presumably hidden underground. Archeological dig is underway.

Sebastopol researcher Vitaly Gokh found the whereabouts of pyramids with the help of his unique patented invention, which lets to define any substances underground. For several years he has made a search of minerals and water. Detailed analysis of one of the found constructions showed not natural, but artificial character of its creation.

“We found extremely strong formation, which includes animal protein, gypsum, liquid glass, gravel. It is a man-caused pyramid, which radiates specific energy in certain periods“ Vitaly Gokh narrated.

Ihor Kotelyanets, aid of the head of Sebastopol national university of nuclear energy and industry, together with enthusiasts decided to confirm or refute the discovery.

More than 20 commissions, including international ones, have visited the place recently. The majority of scientists consider that underground pyramids of Sebastopol confirm the guess of American scientists about that 65 million years ago an ancient civilization died out because of fall of giant meteorite.

ForUm http://en.for-ua.com/news/2006/07/17/122656.html
    Pyramids of Dew an interesting article on the possible use of pyramids to gain water on the dry Crimean peninsula.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewEarth-B For This Post:

Nasu (5th March 2014), onawah (24th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great info for sure and thanks for putting it up. Thought it was about resources but not thinking about Pyramids. Will watch that space……

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewEarth-B For This Post:

Nasu (5th March 2014), onawah (5th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Any Russian to English/American translators in the house?

This vid (2007) is in Russian but much can be seen of the maps and images shown.
    One map (point 1:57 to 2:59 sequence seems to show sea level changes in relation to the 37 pyramids, which to my eye's look as if they where set out in alignment with each other in a total grid covering that country!

At point 14:03 a very interesting drawing of one of the under ground pyramids.
    Anoter cutaway image point 37:27
    Rough drawn map of all found Pyramids (all showing connected layout. point 39:32

http://www.gokh.net/
    and at

Below: this image taken from above vid at point 11:43 ?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Is this the creature they say they found? 0.o
    and carvings/markings down the shaft?

This place is truely important and so probably very powerfull, much of the oldest info on Earth will be found in these 37 (37 to explore lol) or so pyramids!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Flash (5th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2014), Nasu (5th March 2014), onawah (5th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), StandingWave (6th March 2014), STR (6th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Here is more. These pyramids align with other structure like the serpent mound in Ohio.

Last edited by Referee; 5th March 2014 at 18:52.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

binemaya (9th March 2014), gripreaper (6th March 2014), Nasu (5th March 2014), onawah (24th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), StandingWave (6th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Its supposed to be older than anyone is going to want to accept. Apparently a extinct species of dinosaur or lizard was unearthed in the same spot and something about a crown as if it was revered and ritualistically buried. May be ceremonial was the word. I forget the actual meaning. But its a sacred thing. That word came up at least twice something very sacred very precious. Gold crown but that is not the precious I don't think. Something else about live currents being read all over and water still under there running strong and the system still being alive or active I think he said.

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

OK like to press the point here please if i may: Where is the IMAGE of a PYRAMID?

There is zilch! So are we now to believe everything we hear? What happened to discernment? C'mon. Im calling BS!

from 2012 - over a year and nothing new?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

johnf (9th March 2014), Nasu (7th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Id like to propose a hypothesis based on interpretations from my reverse speaking data that seems to converge with this subject. please bear with me as this has been a process of linking together synchronistic data that converges with subjects such as the Crimea pyramid topic. As I interpret what the information i perceive coming thru my reverse speaking and other subspace communications. Is the pyramid system is a very old technology that propagates a type of quantum subspace field that is being feed by a "signal" this signal seems to have a non-locational attribute but has been coming more directly from Mars and possibly Saturn. (This quote is taken from this website http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pi...pyramids04.htm )

“The source of fuel for such a reactor is a physical vacuum – the torsion field of the Universe. It consists of two opposite kinds of particles: torsions and antitorsions. In a torsion reactor […] an effect of torsion and antitorsion ‘frequency acceleration’ is taking place up to such degree that they begin to merge and initiate a chain reaction.”

He continues:

“the source of a subtle feed of celestial objects is provided by a Galactic Beam, emanating from the centre of the Galaxy. Consistently passing seven cosmic belts, it synchronizes its vibration. The energy liberated as a result of such frequency reduction (braking frequency), is directed on power maintenance of celestial objects’ live ability.”

In case you wonder what this has to do with the pyramids:

“These energies come, in particular, to a nucleus of the Earth, from stars through pyramids, mixing up in a power cocktail by means of a Shamballa Crystal – a kind of a carburetor – and then are delivered to the Earth Nucleus.”

According to my findings with reverse speaking this energy is the mechanism that is the template of manifestational "laws" on earth in regards to a type of observer effect and is related to ether and the Fribonaci series. Further to this I believe harp cern and other similar tech that is secret interface to this network of pyramids to recieve this quantum "signal" that creates the reality as we know it. This source signal is the basis or template that aligns modern harp to keep the mindkontrol "hum" going. We see the interesting "coincidences" of the political machinations to be related to this. I would also say the fact that these lines of force that wrap earth in a "grid" seem to relate to religions control on an etheric level.
    This i feel fits with the "Signal" my reverse (torsion field) speaking indicates I belive the dimensions of the frequency have been in disharmony to what this system was originally intended for. This time wave would fit with the changing of this fundamental flux.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Qauntumreverse For This Post:

EC1000 (8th March 2014), onawah (24th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

You know not to change the subject but the shape, positioning and design of the logo of the dragon in Cliff's video sure looks like a representation of the recent find in Crimea of a buried ceremonially dressed dragon of some extinct variety from the Jurassic apparently! Wow! So where does this logo originate from. Don't tell me Ukraine ! :-)

27. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

These pyramids were discovered more than ten years ago. I doubt that the current Russian engagement there is the smokescreen for some archaeological field research, to me it seems much more likely that the reason is indeed the unstable political situation in the Ukraine...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Atlas (9th March 2014), Nasu (7th March 2014), onawah (24th March 2014), Qauntumreverse (6th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014), Wind (6th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yeah the location is known about yes but supposedly there was a new find that has a lot of people excited. If its an active dig going on for ten years it stands to reason they could find something eventually. I heard it was a huge gold crown, extremely heavy and large as in big enough to fit the head of a giant lizard dinosaur something or other. That would be worth fighting over, maybe even squatting an army over huh?

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Wink Re: Oldest Pyramids Found Underground in Crimea--Real Cause of Ukraine Invasion??

That is correct. Apparently they found a shaft that went right into the heart of one of these pyramids. Its anyone's guess what they found, but it must be rather significant for all the action in Crimea. This is the most plausible explanation as to what's going on, in my mind. I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten more attention.

Just like in Iraq when Bush went in under the auspices of "weapon's of mass destruction" when really, Saddam was planning on taking the Sumerian cylinder seals and other ancient artifacts and opening a museum, so the US went in there, took all the Sumerian artifacts and tucked them away in the London basement.

So, without any further adieu, here's the distraction!

I nominate it for an Academy Award in the "best dressed" category!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 6th March 2014 at 05:17.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

crosby (9th March 2014), eaglespirit (6th March 2014), Gardener (8th March 2014), johnf (9th March 2014), mountain_jim (9th March 2014), Nasu (7th March 2014), onawah (24th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), StandingWave (6th March 2014), STR (6th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014), Wind (6th March 2014), Zaya (1st June 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

I think this thread and happening is being watched by many and is getting plenty of 'quiet' attention!

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

crosby (9th March 2014), gripreaper (7th March 2014), johnf (9th March 2014), Nasu (7th March 2014), onawah (24th March 2014), Reinhard (6th March 2014), StandingWave (6th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Is This The Cause of War? Oldest Pyramid On Earth Found Buried In Crimea, Ukraine!

http://youtu.be/-aNLvFKPvPc

Published on Mar 3, 2014

THIS IS JUST MIND BLOWING! VERY LITTLE INFO OUT THERE ON THESE PYRAMIDS! BUT WE KNOW 2 THINGS FOR SURE.1, THEY ARE BEING CALLED THE OLDEST,2) THEY ARE THERE!! and so are Russian Troops!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

crosby (9th March 2014), johnf (9th March 2014), LifeAngel (9th March 2014), onawah (24th March 2014), Yetti (9th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Is This The Cause of War? Oldest Pyramid On Earth Found Buried In Crimea, Ukraine!

these pyramids in Ukraine could be more than 70,043 years old ... the old lyrians that came here 389,000 years ago built huge stone cities and pyramids on every continent of earth , and the moon and mars ...through their madness , all cities on earth were destroyed and covered up, that's why we still find them when we dig ... it was 8,000 years later before a lineage of the Lyrian bloodline returned to earth to rebuild after the great nuclear war ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (9th March 2014), johnf (9th March 2014), LifeAngel (9th March 2014), PRAGMAE (5th June 2014), Yetti (9th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast