+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maitreya Rael Predicts Imminent Wave of UFO Sightings Throughout China

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Maitreya Rael Predicts Imminent Wave of UFO Sightings Throughout China

Maitreya Rael, founder and leader of the International Raelian Movement, announced in a statement released today that a UFO that appeared over the Hangzhou airport, forcing authorities to close that facility, is "just the beginning of a huge wave of UFO apparitions that will appear starting now all over China."

"These UFO s are the vessels used by the Elohim, our creators from space who were described in all ancient Chinese traditions, and who a long time ago had children with the Chinese," Rael said. "That's why the Chinese call themselves 'children from the sky.'"

He added that the Elohim wish to have an embassy built to officially welcome them back to Earth, and they would like it to be build in China.

"China is the most important country on Earth, not only because it has the biggest population, but also because its culture and civilization have always been the most scientifically and spiritually advanced," Rael explained. "Thanks to this culture, China was almost totally preserved from the damage of primitive religions like Christianity and from other monotheistic, superstitious values. Instead, China has developed a very scientific and philosophically advanced society without the guilt caused by Christianity, especially Catholicism, and particularly thanks to the influence of Lao Tzu and Confucius, two of the greatest thinkers of history of humanity."

The Raelian leader went on to comment that China also has a government that is "politically closest" to that recommended in Messages given him by the Elohim, especially China's one-child policy for controlling overpopulation. "Communism, when applied with intelligence, is the best way to have a harmonious society," he added.

To illustrate, he pointed out that in China right now, capitalism is partially accepted on a provisional basis to reward those who are making the society evolve faster for the good of the entire population.

"What's more," he said, "China while at the same time becoming the most powerful nation on earth, has avoided and continues to avoid any form of colonialism."

He explained that China could have colonized all of Asia long ago, along with Australia and beyond, since it was the first country to explore and circumnavigate the world long before Europeans did.

"But the traditional wisdom of China restrains it from colonizing other populations and perpetrating genocides as the Europeans did," Rael said. "Even with what will soon be the biggest and most powerful army in the world, China doesn't have military bases around the world to dominate others, unlike the United States, which has 180 bases worldwide to guarantee world domination."

He said that for all these reasons, the Elohim wish to have the embassy where they will land officially built in China.

"To generate interest in this project, the Elohim are launching a huge campaign of apparitions all over China so the Chinese will read the messages I have brought to humanity," Rael said. "And it's also to urge the Chinese government to accept the building of the Elohim Embassy in China, although the government's first reaction to appease the population will be to offer so-called rational explanations for these UFO appearances, like saying they are merely meteorological events or military tests or visual illusions."

He added, "The truth is that more and more UFOs will be seen all over China, and the authorities will soon have to recognize that they are real UFOs."

Brigitte Boisellier, spokesperson for the International Raelian Movement said the messages given to Maitreya Rael by the Elohim when they met in central France in 1973 and 1975 explain not only that there is no god, but that there is no evolution either, since all life on earth was created in laboratories through genetic engineering by the Elohim. She said "Elohim" is a plural Hebrew word meaning "those coming from the sky," but was mistakenly translated as "god" by primitive people.

"So the Elohim, though human like us, are thousands of years more scientifically advanced than us," she explained. "They created all life on Earth, including human beings. And now that we ourselves are reaching a scientific understanding of the universe, they wish to contact us officially to help us enter a new era of permanent peace brought by science and technology."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...100879044.html
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

2. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Maitreya Rael Predicts Imminent Wave of UFO Sightings Throughout China

This smells like NWO+annunaki to me. While some of the remarks about China are probably fair I find it difficult to see how present day China is a model: lots of pollution, lack of freedom and poor working conditions.
    Last edited by Wood; 22nd August 2010 at 00:27.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Maitreya Rael Predicts Imminent Wave of UFO Sightings Throughout China

The united states has attacked -and in some form or another- laid waste to a good 50 countries over the years, so I'm sure it won't happen in the US, if such a thing were true.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I don't follow Rael. However, this news disturbs me and makes a great deal of sense...all in one.

The Elohim are partially comprised of Plejarans (Pleiadians) who did help to seed this earth and are also supportive of decreased global population. And, the fact that the Chinese will soon have the largest military on the globe, will help to protect these beings from others. However, I'm not real thrilled to hear that these visitors are so gung-ho about China's methods of suppression and control.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Predictions of any kind right now = fail

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

That's a bunch of bull imo,i dont believe any of it.

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote The Raelian leader went on to comment that China also has a government that is "politically closest" to that recommended in Messages given him by the Elohim...
    In that case, I think I'll abstain from listening to these "Elohim" beings anytime in the near future

8. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Eh, more predictions?

WHO are these people making such predictions?

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You know i am not a bible nut nor church goer,but one does wonder about that bible warning beware of the false prophets and something along those lines,because nowadays there sure are LOTS of people claiming to be prophets all over the place its truly laughable.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Remember the cartoons? The wolf in sheep's clothing or the wily coyote always trying to appear to be what they are not. And false prophets shall be known by their fruit - you don't get apples from a thicket.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    This smells like NWO+annunaki to me. While some of the remarks about China are probably fair I find it difficult to see how present day China is a model: lots of pollution, lack of freedom and poor working conditions.
    I am totally in agreeance with you here - the Elohim are yes the creators of form for Alpha and Omega. But they are also subject to the first rule of cosmic law - freedom. Freedom of the soul to express and become the divine, as divine as that from which we are created.

As well as go forth and multiply - 'but one child per family' was not what was the plan of creation. There is so many twists to the truth it makes my head spin.

For as much as people see the actors from Hollywood - do they really believe that there are also not actors of other dimensions and other agenda's?

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I attended a Raelian seminar in the 80's after reading all the Earth Chronicles and the information seemed identical and left me very unimpressed .They are more of a religion like Scientology.I think it's a way for Rael to make money. Most of his members then were strippers who make a lot of money !

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,244 times in 914 posts

So Elohim, right?

It`s amusing at least to read these kind of stuff. But when you look from the distance the picture of these "elohims and raelians" are like spaghetti ...all mixed up and without clear picture.
    One thing that is very suspicious is that they praise China and its way of life ... Their way of life now is an American way of life in 19 th century, or it can be called a beginning of capitalism on a big way. Practically their whole nation are nation of slaves. Their land is heavily polluted and their cities are a disaster cities with high pollution and air that kills.
    Now that`s the situation we know from the media and that`s even a pretty picture .
    Imagine what is real there...
    Now you have Rael who claims what he claims...
    It is a bunch of lies. Hard core lies that black is really white and reverse.
    Also let`s talk about those "elohim" for a second; they are thousands of years scientifically advanced than us and they say there is no God...

I am afraid for them since if they are like that ,they are close to be the most dumbest people in universe.

God is all there is and evidences of him are literary everywhere you can see, smell, touch ,feel and think. To ignore that would mean that you ignore yourself since we are God`s children , all of us in universe. I could only imagine the way of terrible life as clones or borgs they live if they really think this way. Reminds me of Matrix and machines -alive BUT actually DEAD.

No folks this is yet another lie .
    Someone mentioned Bible and its telling that there will be many false prophets... well it`s in our face now...
    Essentially ,Christ said that many will come who will try to force you out from divine. Of course they can not do that by force because of free will ,that`s why they lie so your free will can be twisted. So you can err by your own choice.

In the end even that is OK. But then you will have to face the consequences...
    I prefer to face good consequences of truth ,light,love,wisdom,justice...
    Last edited by Beren; 22nd August 2010 at 09:20.
    Love, love - and see what happens

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    As well as go forth and multiply - 'but one child per family' was not what was the plan of creation. There is so many twists to the truth it makes my head spin.
    Actually, I believe we need to reduce the population. We need to understand the planet is not here to serve us, that we have to leave plenty of space to nature. However, the population reduction should not be imposed at all (by poisoning food, by one child per family policies, etc). This is not right, and it produces side problems like the many millions of young males in China that can't possibly find a woman to marry (due to the killing of newborn girls). I think we should realise the need to not destroy the planet and thus freely decide to have less children for a while.

15. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hallo there, Wood, thanks for your opinion, when I read that the Earth is not serving us, I don't know if I agree. We are being fed by the Earth and that is a service, as I see it. We are offered beautiful views and the experience of the elements for our senses and soul, isn't that a service too? Our physical bodies are formed by all the stuff the Earth is made of. Or do you mean that the Earth will go through her transformation anyway, leaving human beings to decide for themselves to go with her or against her? I am still chewing on the issue of over-population, because there is enough food to feed us all and space. The distribution of food isn't fairly organised and the way agriculture is practiced is mostly by only taking and not giving back to the Earth, so deserts and mudfloods are a result of that. I think the highly significant point in this issue is that humans should never decide about other human lives, whether it should be ended. Because that is a crime against life, I think. I am aware these programs have been in existance under the Nazis and they still exist, unfortunately, through vaccination programs. At least the Earth will not decide on our lives ending, we are responsible for that ourselves, in my not so humble opinion (( ; >
    This issue is rather tricky and needs to be handled with very much care and discernment. I am honest with you, in that I don't think it is ethical to say "I believe we need to reduce the population" Time will tell if that is so. I agree with your view on "the reduction of population should not be imposed" etc.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi, tintagelcave, thank you for your opinion. We always should speak what we think.

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    when I read that the Earth is not serving us, I don't know if I agree. We are being fed by the Earth and that is a service, as I see it. We are offered beautiful views and the experience of the elements for our senses and soul, isn't that a service too? Our physical bodies are formed by all the stuff the Earth is made of. Or do you mean that the Earth will go through her transformation anyway, leaving human beings to decide for themselves to go with her or against her?
    I agree that the Earth serves us. We depend on it. What I meant was it is not here only for us but for all living creatures. We should leave them space (i.e. virgin lands, not zoos). I'd like to see a planet more like Canada, and less like Europe where it seems almost every inch of land is being used.

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    This issue is rather tricky and needs to be handled with very much care and discernment. I am honest with you, in that I don't think it is ethical to say "I believe we need to reduce the population" Time will tell if that is so. I agree with your view on "the reduction of population should not be imposed" etc.
    I think we should just have less children for a while, not kill anyone, but it should be a free, strictly personal decision, never imposed. I believe each of us should be responsible for ourselves, and that we should do what we think is the right thing without external coercion (i.e. laws). So, while I believe we have to take care for all the other living beings in the planet (as shepherds) by, among other means, reducing our population, I won't impose my will on anyone, and I won't side with anyone imposing it.

However, I think if we keep using all earth's resources for ourselves most of the other living beings (i.e. the ones we have no practical use for) will just die, and I do not think that is right. There is also the risk of war due to huge populations wanting to secure scarce resources. We are watching now movements to decide who will control the middle orient oil in the near future, and it might lead to a war. This is originated, in my opinion, because of a combination of poor ethics, irresponsible comsumption and excess of population.
    Last edited by Wood; 22nd August 2010 at 13:14.

17. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Actually, I believe we need to reduce the population. We need to understand the planet is not here to serve us, that we have to leave plenty of space to nature. However, the population reduction should not be imposed at all (by poisoning food, by one child per family policies, etc). This is not right, and it produces side problems like the many millions of young males in China that can't possibly find a woman to marry (due to the killing of newborn girls). I think we should realise the need to not destroy the planet and thus freely decide to have less children for a while.
    There are regular posters on this forum such as myself, who decades ago, made the decision to never bring a child into this world. There are also people who believe that God is the One to make the decision as to how many children are brought forth. We now have, here in the states, families and even single people who are giving birth to and parenting 14, 18, 20 children and they believe that they are performing the will of God. Birth control is not in the vocabulary of these.

So the question is, how do we begin to teach and counsel people who abuse their right to give birth and parent children? If they don't come forth to begin, how do we as global citizens reach out to these?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    So the question is, how do we begin to teach and counsel people who abuse their right to give birth and parent children? If they don't come forth to begin, how do we as global citizens reach out to these?
    I think we just need to help raising the awareness of the majority. It is not a big issue if just a few of us want to have that many kids.

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

One can say that due to system having so many loopholes people abuse it on purpose,there are entire families out there who live off the system in the USA anyway,all you gotta do is have a bunch of kids and then you dont need a job your a living leech,that type of thing really pisses me off,its something its hard for you to work on it,because while a lot of us work hard for a living you got these individuals who just have 6 7 8 kids and just live off of welfare,its disturbing,but its the governments fault,they made it possible and arent doing crap to change it,i had one child and most of my life i use to say i would never bring a child to this world,but things happen and i never planned but i am glad to have my son,he is the light of my life he is one of the reasons i have hopes and he keeps me going,i agree we cant keep having kids like its ok,and yet everywhere i look i see more pregnant women then ever,i wonder whats this all about?Maybe there are lots of souls volunteering to come to earth these days since we are in dire need of more light then ever in these dark times...
    Last edited by Arpheus; 22nd August 2010 at 17:41. Reason: cant spell

20. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

re population reduction: the late Philip Jones was researching & beginning to write [on rense.com] about the fact that the human population is actually declining in parts of the world -- it's my belief that this is why he died so suddenly & mysteriously

it's also my belief that one reason for the population 'explosion' is that reptilian/human hybrids & grey/human clones [& probably other ET species hybrids by now] are being seeded into the human population in increasing numbers -- & that the planned NWO population reduction is for the elimination of humans who have no/little/or undesired [by the NWO] ET DNA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast