+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Happy (Early) Birthday, 9/11! Still an inside job. (More Video)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Default Re: Happy (Early) Birthday, 9/11! Still an inside job. (More Video)

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Do you understand and agree with the physics, and thus understand that Building 7 was rigged in advance for demolition?
    Hi Dennis..

Maybe ALL skysrapers have to be rigged in advance for demolition (by conventional or non-conventional means...)....and that this would be part of the design?

You can't have huge buildings falling onto a city in an emergency and there must be some kind of pre-planning to bring said buildings into their own footprint..?

The neat 'collapse' of Building 7 in itself does not mean it was an Inside Job, IMO.

This very subject is discussed on an ATS thread...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread713427/pg1

the opening post begins...

Quote Since it is mandatory by law that NY will
    NOT grant a building license to a
    skyscraper in Manhattan without
    an approved demolition plan by
    the same dept.

Anyway....on this anniversary of 9/11....we remember all those who died, their families and friends...and anyone else who was injured or traumatised by the historic 'event'.

RIP and blessings to all.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Do you understand and agree with the physics, and thus understand that Building 7 was rigged in advance for demolition?
    Hi Dennis..

Maybe ALL skysrapers have to be rigged in advance for demolition (by conventional or non-conventional means...)....and that this would be part of the design?

You can't have huge buildings falling onto a city in an emergency and there must be some kind of pre-planning to bring said buildings into their own footprint..?

The neat 'collapse' of Building 7 in itself does not mean it was an Inside Job, IMO.

This very subject is discussed on an ATS thread...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread713427/pg1

the opening post begins...

Quote Since it is mandatory by law that NY will
    NOT grant a building license to a
    skyscraper in Manhattan without
    an approved demolition plan by
    the same dept.
    Sorry, but this logic is just silly.

Having a demolition PLAN and having a building WIRED FOR DEMOLITION or worse, FULL OF EXPLOSIVES is quite a different thing. No, occupied buildings are not full of explosives, and they are not even pre-wired for demolition. If someone said that on ATS, they are either passing out disinformation or babbling lunacy.

You're jumping from (paraphrasing, from post #16) "the US government was caught by a surprise attack and so used a secret directed energy weapon to bring the buildings down" (with people still in the towers, I might add), to now offering conjecture that WTC Building 1, 2 and 7 were PRE-WIRED and FULL OF EXPLOSIVES on an ongoing, day-to-day basis in occupied buildings.

I'm trying really hard not to make fun of you personally, while I shake my head in disbelief at the words you have typed. Pointing out to you that this is clearly cognitive dissonance is not going to provide a breakthrough. If you are sincere, and not deliberately passing out disinformation, it may come to you some day - probably when you first let go of the emotion ("How could they!" "Why would they!" Oh, they would never...") and look at the forensic evidence. Just like a crime scene investigator can determine which direction the bullet was shot from, the speed of the car, and the type of poison injected, 9/11 (despite the US government's best efforts in destroying the crime scene evidence) left plenty of evidence. Once the emotions are cleared, the evidence speaks for itself - loudly and clearly.

Buildings are not pre-wired for demolition
    Buildings are not pre-loaded with explosives
    Building 7 was (most obviously) pre-wired and pre-loaded with explosives, as were Buildings 1 and 2. This is the smoking gun proving 9/11 was not a "sneak attack" but was pre-planned and a very sophisticated job of pre-wiring and setting explosive charges was done in very secure buildings - impossible (especially in Building 7 with Guliani's hardened command center, the CIA, and the Secret Service in that building.) This most certainly was an inside job.

The NIST head engineers are either accomplices or accessories to mass murder. Even the head council for the 9/11 Commission, John Farmer, said "there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened."

Everyone who has knowingly perpetuated lies about 9/11, even if done in fear for their lives, are guilty of obstruction of justice and are accomplices or accessories to mass murder.

The hell with resting in peace, may we ALL rest with the truth fully exposed and with justice served.

Dennis

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Buck (11th September 2012), Debra (11th September 2012), EYES WIDE OPEN (11th September 2012), Fred Steeves (11th September 2012), gooty64 (11th September 2012), iceni tribe (11th September 2012), mountain_jim (12th September 2012), Spartacus (12th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Happy #11, 9/11

It's short, just watch it -or not.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

crosby (12th September 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2012), Spartacus (12th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), gripreaper (12th September 2012), Spartacus (12th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Isn't there supposed to be a Hollywood documentary coming out this month with all kinds of whistle blowers and people speaking out? I thought it was going to be released but haven't heard anymore about it.
    What does 'Hollywood documentary' mean? Does it mean a doc full of television actors talking about 9/11? Or does it mean 9/11 investigation aired on main stream media?

Whichever answer, Colorado public television (the equivalent to PBS in my area) aired this: http://video.cpt12.org/video/2270078...rttime=1200000

PLUS, they're giving away supporting cd's and books for donations.

I watched the documentary all the way through- I have already forwarded to friends and family who I have gotten into this topic with and unfortunately I do no service the cause of truth when I become overly passionate and emotional about the event. This documentary steers clear of that altogether in my opinion- it is ONLY focused on the evidence of the event from a mechanical/physical evidentiary perspective, allowing experts in their respective fields share their opinions. There is not speculation about other issues such as who would have done this and why.

As a result, it serves as a powerful indictment of anyone in a position of authority who is involved in supporting- either overtly, or implicitly, the official 911 Grimms fairy tale we have been spoon fed about the godless swarthy men turbans with their scary knives and ruthlessly brilliant mastermind calling the shots from his mountain hideout somewhere in the wilds of Afghanistan.
    Last edited by Buck; 11th September 2012 at 22:29.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th September 2012), gripreaper (12th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ...I see concrete and steel being disassociated molecularly, at the rate of about 10 stories per second, given how long it took to bring the building down, and given the result (clouds of fine dust, mostly)

the same conclusion ... weaponized directed energy.
    Hi Paul,

I'd like to revisit the idea of a 3-ring dark circus, with ring 2 doing all the planning for that day, and very surprised by the innermost ring bringing down the towers with a DEW.

In this scenario, was ring 2 trying to bring the buildings down? It would seem so, by the gigantic explosions in the sub-basement, as reported by William Rodriguez. (It would not make sense to destroy the foundational layers if you were just going to "burn" the top, or just going to make the top topple off. So, ring 2 probably had enough explosives to do the whole job.

I have always said another of the signatures that it was obviously NOT done by foreigners that hate the US (i.e., supposedly, militant Muslims) was the care taken to drop all 3 buildings as close to their footprint as possible - pretty amazing for the towers at over 1000 feet tall. If I hated someone, I'd drop that building on one or more adjacent buildings - make as big a mess as possible.

So, in this scenario, did ring 3 guys start beaming the DEW at the same time that ring 2 guys had started upper-floor explosions, or was the DEW the only weapon used (after a few basement blasts) ? If it was the only weapon used, were these perpetrators also careful not to hurt adjacent buildings? I'd think they would be pretty damn rogue elements and not likely to show such restraint.

Also, Building #7 had prior warning (firefighters on video say they were told it was coming down. Lucky Larry also admits to knowing it was to be pulled.) Was Building 7 a DEW target as well? If ring 3 was trying to make sure ring 2 guys' shoes were full of urine, would they warn them? Would they talk to Lucky Larry? (He did not appear to be frightened. Seemed like a calm, rehearsed liar.)

I'm trying to look at the 3-ring scenario to see if I resonate with it, and I can't resolve super-villains trying to scare villains but still protecting surrounding buildings and warning people to get away from Building 7.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 12th September 2012 at 04:29.

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,453 times in 21,498 posts

So, in this scenario, did ring 3 guys start beaming the DEW at the same time that ring 2 guys had started upper-floor explosions, or was the DEW the only weapon used (after a few basement blasts) ? If it was the only weapon used, were these perpetrators also careful not to hurt adjacent buildings? I'd think they would be pretty damn rogue elements and not likely to show such restraint.

Also, Building #7 had prior warning (firefighters on video say they were told it was coming down. Lucky Larry also admits to knowing it was to be pulled.) Was Building 7 a DEW target as well? If ring 3 was trying to make sure ring 2 guys' shoes were full of urine, would they warn them? Would they talk to Lucky Larry? (He did not appear to be frightened. Seemed like a calm, rehearsed liar.)
    Judy Wood figures that all three of WTC 1, 2, and 7 were taken out with directed energy weapons, whereas Joseph Farrell suspects it is more likely that just WTC 1 and 2 were taken out by the secretive third ring guys, whereas WTC 7 was a more conventional demolition, pre-planned by the ring 2 guys. I tend more toward Farrell's thinking on this, but I am not particularly confident either way.

Given all the explosions and such that went on in the WTC 1 and 2 towers, prior to their final dustification, it is not clear to me just what the ring 2 guys had in mind to complete the demolition of those two main towers, short of the hypothesized directed energy destruction. I can't imagine they would have planned to leave the towers more or less standing at the end of the day, with so much crime scene evidence (of all the explosions) still present. The only marginally satisfactory conjecture I've realized so far is that perhaps the ring 2 guys had planned some other mechanism to totally destroy the towers, and the ring 3 guys just beat them to the punch with their directed energy weapon, doing so in order to seriously terrorize the ring 2 guys, without significantly altering the larger set of events that had been planned for that day. By this conjecture, the ring 3 guys were more intent on sending a message to the ring 2 guys than they were on making any additional "statement" to the world at large. They were giving Dick Cheney and Daddy Bush's testicles a hard squeeze, enough to make them turn white with fear and pain, right at a point in time when the whole world was watching. The biggest baddest dog was showing the other big bad dogs just who had the biggest guns and was most to be feared. The alleged 19 Islamic Terrorist hijackers with box cutters would have wanted to send a message to the world at large by making lower Manhattan the biggest mess they could, but by my conjecture, the ring 3 guys with this application of directed energy were more sending a message to the ring 2 guys, roughly fitting within the larger confines of the events as planned for the day rather than they were sending a direct message to the world at large.

But this is not an entirely satisfactory explanation, and I am still staring at an incomplete jigsaw puzzle, with some pieces in hand that just don't seem to fit anywhere.

Well ... on re-reading the above ... let me amend it. The ring 3 guys would have been sending a message to the world at large by such a use of directed energy, but not a message that the world at large would be conscious of receiving. Using what amounts to some serious black magic on a victim, which magic the victim doesn't understand or consciously know exists, will terrorize that victim in an unconscious way. How could cave men explain to themselves and each other the result of a half dozen Navy Seals dropping in via a time machine and spraying their leader and his body guards with semi-automatic weapons? Such a dastardly deed would leave a scar on the soul and civilization of those cave men that would last for eons. It would be a scar that could never heal, for the public science, religion or politics of the time could recognize or explain it.

In this way, 9/11 is far worse than JFK's assassination. JFK's assassination showed America that dark forces held great power behind the public offices of their government, but those forces still used ordinary guns. 9/11 showed the world that dark forces wielded power by means most cannot even fathom, like the Aztecs (or was it the Mayans) who could not even see the Spanish ships.

The hypothetical Islamic hijackers would have been looking to make an ordinary mess of lower Manhattan. The ring 3 guys were looking to make an exotic mess of our civilization's soul, using more esoteric means ... a physics that is unspoken in publicly respectable arenas of our civilization.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (12th September 2012), mountain_jim (12th September 2012), Sierra (12th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Happy #11, 9/11

It's short, just watch it -or not.

This is an excellent short video. Thanks for posting gooty.

It's easy to get distracted and confused by trying to make all the pieces of this jigsaw fit together with so much disinformation and people's strongly held beliefs. I feel that the only way to eventually crack this whole thing open is to focus on the controlled demolition evidence and the testimony of highly qualified and respected scientists and engineers who have the courage and conviction to speak out in videos such as this.

I totally support the growing movement to get a new investigation underway.

If this thing ever unravels and the naked truth is exposed then the world we live in will change forever.

Edit in: The irony of 9/11 is that the most hideous act committed by the twisted minds that think they run this planet has possibly sown the seeds of their eventual demise.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 12th September 2012 at 07:28.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus For This Post:

crosby (12th September 2012), gooty64 (12th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Brilliant!

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Maybe ALL skyscrapers have to be rigged in advance for demolition (by conventional or non-conventional means...)....and that this would be part of the design?
    You're jumping from (paraphrasing, from post #16) "the US government was caught by a surprise attack and so used a secret directed energy weapon to bring the buildings down" (with people still in the towers, I might add),

re. your comment about people still being in the towers...I think that the top section of the South Tower was on the point of toppling over and that's why the decision to bring it down (and reduce the ammount of debris) was made at that point in time.

Quote to now offering conjecture that WTC Building 1, 2 and 7 were PRE-WIRED and FULL OF EXPLOSIVES on an ongoing, day-to-day basis in occupied buildings.
    I didn't actually say this, though, did I?...

what I did say is at the top of this post.

We don't know exactly how the WTC Buildings were brought down...and what was used. It could have been a mixture of conventional AND exotic means...

Or just exotic.....?

This screen shot shows a bright white 'blob' caught on film...on the Penthouse of WTC7...as the 'collapse' begins.

Does this show some kind of laser technology at work?

(top left)

taken from this video

Many (most?) of the youtube videos showing the WTC7 'collapse'.....don't show the penthouse and the white blob. I think this is probably deliberate.

Last edited by jaybee; 12th September 2012 at 09:21.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Conchis (12th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

This video is a mixed bag....the white blob on the penthouse bit isn't shown, but there is another white blob on the other corner of the building (see 0:02)

And a strange white flash during 0:06...

(the titles are different, on the screen shot and vid, but it's the same video)

Don't know if the white flash during 0:06 has been added or whether it's real? Not sure.

Then there is this one...

That has the scene reversed and conveniently pans away and doesn't show the Penthouse White Blob. But appears to have explosions added.

shenanigans? (second video)

to try and confuse everyone as to how WTC7 was brought down?

As I have previously stated....I speculate that WTCs 1, 2 + 7 were brought down as damage Limitation...to protect the wider area. In the case of WTC7 this could have been because it was weakened by the field affects of DEWs used on WTCs 1 + 2...
    or badly weakened by fires....or both....?

Last edited by jaybee; 12th September 2012 at 11:36.

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

and in this video...(0:10)....there are missing frames of the moment when there is the white blob and the Penthouse folds in.

In this one the Penthouse just disappears..

shenanigans? To steer the viewer away from any suggestion of DEW / Laser technology?

Last edited by jaybee; 12th September 2012 at 11:06.

20. Link to Post #53
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,453 times in 21,498 posts

In honor of William Cooper, who gave the clearest warning of anyone of 9/11 in June 2001:
    He was killed by police a month after 9/11.

Listen to the first part of the above Youtube video to hear the warning he gave.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th September 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2012), mountain_jim (12th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

More studies on the red-grey chips are on the way. See the comments by Prof Jones (author of original study): http://www.911blogger.com/news/2012-...-chip-analyses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3