+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why is the FBI Keeping Track of Apple Device Users?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

Default Re: Why is the FBI Keeping Track of Apple Device Users?

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    This story is just the tip of the iceberg, and just illustrates the little bit of technology mainstream knows about, while ignoring the hidden technology which is 100 years more advanced than this.

The elite have reduced the source of all energy down to it's most basic component, and they understand each megahertz frequency level, and how to manipulate each particle, to combine them, separate them, reduce or enhance them. It matters not to them that we are sentient beings in the universe with souls, for to them, we are just robotic biomass equipment in their large factory they own called earth.

They can seed nano particles into the air, and use certain frequencies to trigger anything they want, from viruses to other aberrant global physical reactions, to mutations and genetic manipulation and disease, to crop failure and weather modification, to psychopathic killers..

They can program certain frequencies to influence the mind in either an individual or a mass group, and can lead societies in whatever direction they want.

They can genetically create creatures in the biosphere with any data set of DNA imprints, to do whatever they want while leaving out certain DNA to have this hybrid species NOT do what they don't want.

So, to have a full database of information on every individual and to be able to collate this information for use to manipulate the masses, is not science fiction or a remote possibility that is "coming" to a future near you, IT IS HERE NOW.

So, while we might say, that's "just the way that things are nowadays" or "I've done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide, so I'm not worried" or, "I'll just drop off the radar, use an older cell phone, and pay cash for services" does nothing to mitigate or stop the onslaught of a total fascist state.

What is existing and emerging makes George Orwell's "Brave New World" look like kindergarten.

Hello gripreaper, thank you for your post. I do not know if what you wrote is true. I am merely a human on this pilgrimage we call life… trying to understand the nature of reality for over 5 decades in this carbon body. I don’t have any insider information nor know any whistle blower personally. Just a mushroom in the dark…

Maybe what you write is true… but I have to ask, if it is… then why continue on with this experiment called humanity? If they can control every part of our life, to the degree that you propose… then it is no longer an experiment … there is no longer any potential for unfolding our divine heritage. IT IS FINISHED. Our neurons might as well be hard wired to each other without the synaptic cleft that still offers potentials according to the statistical distribution of hormones and neurotransmitters residing there. If they control us to that degree, then the end result is not a far gone conclusion… turn down the king, it’s just a matter of time.

Rather, it might be dark… but we still have control on how we think. We still have free will over our thoughts… though many here will argue that. As long as we do… nurture it. Turn off the TV, eat well. Spend long hours in contemplation… feel the sun and the wind against your cheek and be grateful for nature. Keep your imagination and creativity. Hold true to your will. Be adaptive and resourceful. These will preserve you… not university degrees, good job, high IQ, or information on the illuminati. Resist stupid rules, predictable patterns, rituals, any push to conform or act in a “civilized manner”.

… Chuck (God experiencing being a mushroom in the dark and writing to himself mostly, not to gripreaper)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012), Fred Steeves (9th September 2012), gooty64 (9th September 2012), Michelle Marie (11th September 2012), Mozart (9th September 2012), nearing (10th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (9th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    Maybe what you write is true… but I have to ask, if it is… then why continue on with this experiment called humanity? If they can control every part of our life, to the degree that you propose… then it is no longer an experiment … there is no longer any potential for unfolding our divine heritage. IT IS FINISHED. Our neurons might as well be hard wired to each other without the synaptic cleft that still offers potentials according to the statistical distribution of hormones and neurotransmitters residing there. If they control us to that degree, then the end result is not a far gone conclusion… turn down the king, it’s just a matter of time.
    It is true, but it is only one side of the polarized state of consciousness within the electromagnetic spectrum of consciousness. I've highlighted the other aspects in another post, but in the context of this thread and the OP, I only mentioned the one side in my initial reply. Further down I wrote:

It is up to us to change the dynamic of the controller/slave relationship and to ascend beyond dualities such as good/evil, and light and dark. It is within the context of this unity that we can see other outcomes and other connections which do not include hierarchical pyramid structures of power and divisiveness for control.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...721#post550721

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    Rather, it might be dark… but we still have control on how we think. We still have free will over our thoughts… though many here will argue that. As long as we do… nurture it. Turn off the TV, eat well. Spend long hours in contemplation… feel the sun and the wind against your cheek and be grateful for nature. Keep your imagination and creativity. Hold true to your will. Be adaptive and resourceful. These will preserve you… not university degrees, good job, high IQ, or information on the illuminati. Resist stupid rules, predictable patterns, rituals, any push to conform or act in a “civilized manner”.
    This is part of the other side of duality you are bringing forward. I do feel we hold our destiny in our hands and are not part of some absolute deterministic destiny, and we get to choose.

Choose wisely.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 8th September 2012 at 22:56.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Buck (9th September 2012), CdnSirian (9th September 2012), heyokah (9th September 2012), Mozart (9th September 2012), observer (9th September 2012), TraineeHuman (9th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012), Fred Steeves (11th September 2012), observer (9th September 2012), RunningDeer (9th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Little gems hidden amongst the trash.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bro...Eighty-Four%29

The worldwide reality television show Big Brother is based on the novel's concept of people being under constant surveillance. In 2000, after the U.S. version of the CBS program "Big Brother" premiered, the Estate of George Orwell sued CBS and its production company "Orwell Productions, Inc." in federal court in Chicago for copyright and trademark infringement. The case was Estate of Orwell v. CBS, 00-c-5034 (ND Ill). On the eve of trial, the case settled worldwide to the parties' "mutual satisfaction"; the amount that CBS paid to the Orwell Estate was not disclosed. CBS had not asked the Estate for permission. Under current laws the novel will remain under copyright protection until 2020 in the European Union and until 2044 in the United States.

The iconic image of Big Brother (played by David Graham) played a key role in Apple's 1984 television commercial introducing the Macintosh.[5][6] The Orwell Estate viewed the Apple commercial as a copyright infringement, and sent a cease-and-desist letter to Apple and its advertising agency. The commercial was never televised again.[7]

The December 2002 issue of Gear magazine featured a story about technologies and trends that could violate personal privacy moving society closer to a "Big Brother" state and utilised a recreation of the movie poster from the film version of 1984 created by Dallmeierart.com.[8]

In 2011, media analyst and political activist Mark Dice published a non-fiction book titled Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True which analyses the parallels between elements of the storyline in Nineteen Eighty-Four, and current government programs, technology, and cultural trends.[9]

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

bennycog (9th September 2012), CdnSirian (9th September 2012), shadowstalker (9th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by marique3652 (here)
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Though this one revealed the data on Apple gear, I imagine there are similar data sets for other brands of smartphone. Lots of these modern devices contain GPS systems and can transmit location data to very accurate levels (which side of the road you are on etc). I don't put it past the closed source vendors to have remote control options for covert shenanigans.
    I am glad I have a "stupid" phone. All it does is phone calls and nothing else....but probably there is something incidious with it too....Privacy seems to be a thing of the past...too bad.
    Me too. I've got a stupid phone. I use it infrequently and it costs me $25 a year, not a month, to refill. They roll over the unused minutes from the prior year. (T-mobile plan.)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012), DoubleHelix (9th September 2012), shadowstalker (9th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Click-on forwarding icon to see content of gripreaper's comment #8
    Click-on forwarding icon to see content of gripreaper's comment #18.
    I'm bumping gripreaper's two comments (above) because, I tend to agree regularly with his observations throughout the Forum. I go one step further with my interpretations.

If one looks at all the evidence.... attempts to paint a 'big picture' using all the fragments of evidence now available to us.... one conclusion, which makes more sense than all others, is FOOD.

This particular third density reality, by all appearances, looks very much like a Farming Operation.

The subject of this thread, being just one more example of how this is being manipulated....

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

The basic idea of the FBI having this info at first gives the knee jerk reaction like, "there goes some more personal privacy". Truthfully though, I won't be losing any sleep over it. We are tracked as a population in every way. Every time you use your debit card, the cameras on every street corner, any online shopping, etc. If I ever worried about them finding me through my phone I will just set it down and walk away.

My thought is that they probably want statistics on who, like myself, was willing to pay $850.00 for a product that does not deliver the service that it says that it will. I know everytime I ask SIRI for something I get the wrong info, or it just says "I really sorry I can't help you right now". At this point I never use it other than party amusement to ask it stupid stuff just to see what it says. If the FBI wants to know anything about me maybe they will ask SIRI and I am sure they will get incorrect info.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ices-via-Apple

apple app that allows police to block iphones
    Thanks! At least my brain retained an inkling that I might have read it here...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

RunningDeer (9th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Though this one revealed the data on Apple gear, I imagine there are similar data sets for other brands of smartphone. Lots of these modern devices contain GPS systems and can transmit location data to very accurate levels (which side of the road you are on etc). I don't put it past the closed source vendors to have remote control options for covert shenanigans.

I am glad I have a "stupid" phone. All it does is phone calls and nothing else....but probably there is something incidious with it too....Privacy seems to be a thing of the past...too bad.
    Me too. I've got a stupid phone. I use it infrequently and it costs me $25 a year, not a month, to refill. They roll over the unused minutes from the prior year. (T-mobile plan.)
    Whoa! What's the name of that plan? I'm currently with Sprint but have out-lived the 2 yr plan...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Maybe there is little miscalculation with that price.

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)

Whoa! What's the name of that plan? I'm currently with Sprint but have out-lived the 2 yr plan...
    Hi CdnSirian,

I don't know if it has a name. I've had it since at least 2002. The only obligation is to purchase any time minutes at least once a year or it will terminate. You can order as little as $5 worth. And they'll roll over all minutes. I'm not up on the names of plans, but it sounds like the plans that have renewable minutes, though I could be wrong. That's essentially what I'm doing.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012), Mozart (9th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Maybe there is little miscalculation with that price.
    Quote Maybe there is little miscalculation with that price.
    Absolutely NOT a miscalculation. In fact for the last several years, I've only paid $15 a year, NOT, a month. I have a small business and do my own taxes. I know what I am talking about. I keep my receipts.

Levent tonga on forums, it's hard to always understand tone and intention, this is one of those times for me. If you are implying that I am exaggerating on such a silly thing as a phone bill, then I'd suggest that you use the ignore button on me.

I'm one of those people that live like a millionaire with very little. It begins with research, tenacity and action. It's as simple as that.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th September 2012 at 23:30.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012), Fred Steeves (9th September 2012), Mozart (9th September 2012), PurpleLama (10th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

I don't know if it has a name. I've had it since at least 2002. The only obligation is to purchase any time minutes at least once a year or it will terminate. You can order as little as $5 worth. And they'll roll over all minutes. I'm not up on the names of plans, but it sounds like the plans that have renewable minutes, though I could be wrong. That's essentially what I'm doing.
    I have the same T-Mobile plan. I spend about $10/year for my cell phone. It is their "Pay As You Go" plan, not a contract. I bought 1000 minutes one time, when I started this, four years ago, with a cheap Samsung phone I bought at Wal*Mart. This made me a Gold Member, giving me a year between required refill times to keep my minutes rolling over, and a 10% discount on the 10 cents/minute charge.

One does have to be careful to not miss the annual refill, by even a few minutes, or else all one's saved minutes evaporate.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012), RunningDeer (9th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    I'm with AT&T on a very similar plan, CdnSirian.

Mine expires every three months unless I put more $'s into it. Any outstanding balance than rolls-forward. AT&T calls it a 'Go Phone'. It is a 'pay as you go' plan. Most of the carriers have a similar plan. There are disadvantages, especially if you use your phone often.

I spend about $8.00/month, because I use my phone more than WhiteCrowBlackDeer uses hers. I only use my phone to contact individuals with whom I work, and then, only rarely.

I'm certain your phone is still 'traceable' using this plan. There are so many ways they can track an individual if they really want to get them.
    • Ez-pass
    • Any purchase with a credit card.
    • The RFI tag in the packaging of your most recent purchase each time it passes through an RFI detector.
    • Your grocery store 'discount' card.
    • In my State (it is rumored) , my commercial driver's license even has an RFI strip imbedded (there is some sort of strip in my CDL that no one can explain)

These and many more methods are all information available to the NSA.
    Last edited by observer; 9th September 2012 at 20:19. Reason: clarify

26. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

I have the same T-Mobile plan. I spend about $10/year for my cell phone. It is their "Pay As You Go" plan, not a contract. I bought 1000 minutes one time, when I started this, four years ago, with a cheap Samsung phone I bought at Wal*Mart. This made me a Gold Member, giving me a year between required refill times to keep my minutes rolling over, and a 10% discount on the 10 cents/minute charge.

One does have to be careful to not miss the annual refill, by even a few minutes, or else all one's saved minutes evaporate.
    Thank you posting this information, Paul. I've gone as low as $5 too because I had so many minutes saved up. I mark my calendar two weeks before the due date each year just to make sure I don't miss it. I'll add your information to "my file" for Samsung/Wal*Mart.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012), Mozart (9th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

EFFF you, FBI!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

30. Link to Post #37
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

DO NOT BUY APPLE! ITS THE MOST SOCIALLY DEBILITATING DEVICE ON THE PLANET! ugh

I have one rule at my home. CHECK YOUR APPLE AT THE DOOR!

have a look at the back end apps in your apple device then look at what they can do. They can actually change and manipulate the info on your computer as they wish,,and thats just the start. Most tech these days does this i know but apple have brought it to a new level.

N
    N

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

They definitely want everyone to have one. Up until a few months ago I had an old Nokia. At one point I drove over it after putting it in the roof when putting my son in his seat. I just taped it up and continued to use it for another 2 years. However it was finally getting to be a problem as people were starting to not be able to hear me. I was paying $30 a month prepaid. Then ph company I'm with calls me up and offers to give me an android free and a lot more value for my $30 a month (on 2 year plan of course). Well I took the offer....

But what really shocked me was that when I got the phone and went to use it...I HAD TO AGREE TO SOME GOOGLE TRACKING APP...before I could even see a key pad. SO basically if I didn't agree to the google terms I could not use the phone!!!!

At first I was going to send it back...but then I decided to choose not to enter into the paranoid mindset (I know very well how that mindset opens us up to all kind of negative energy), and decided to choose love and trust, as I personaly have nothing to hide and like to be transparent.

But for sure big brother is a reality!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th September 2012), Christine (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (9th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

I want them to know everything about me, because I have nothing to be afraid of.

They need to know what they're up against.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

amandapoet (11th September 2012), CdnSirian (10th September 2012), nearing (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (10th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

DUH -- 'they' already have all kinds of data/info on all of us

i personally know that i, me, who i am, is not contained in the data they gather

Bill, is this the best you can do as a 'leader'?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

From http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/09/...e-device-users :

September 5, 2012 by Philip Hodges

A few years ago, FBI agent Christopher Stangl appeared in a video put out by the FBI calling on people with computer science degrees to join them as they were needed now more than ever. In the video posted to Facebook, he said this:

Hello. My name is special agent Chris Stangl of the New York City field office of the FBI. Today more than ever we need individuals with computer science backgrounds to join the FBI. From a special agent that investigates cyber crime or the computer scientist that is embedded in the cyber squad that analyzes malware.

A couple days ago, the “hacktivist” groups Anonymous and Antisec responded by hacking into Stangl’s laptop and finding over 12 million Apple ID’s in a database. Anonymous took 1 million of them and published them on Twitter. The Apple ID’s refer to UDID’s (Unique Device Identifiers). Every iPhone and iPad have one. The hackers also noted that in the agent’s database contained cell phone numbers, usernames, zip codes and addresses of iPhone and iPad users. Some may call this an act of cyberterrorism by Anonymous and Antisec. And maybe it is, and maybe they should be prosecuted for it (if they can be found). But I’d also like to know just what an FBI agent is doing with a database of over 12 million iPhone and iPad users. Neither Agent Stangl nor an FBI spokesman commented on the incident.

They are effectively tracking these people through their Apple devices. Since most people with iPhones carry their phones all the time, it would be very easy to locate these individuals. But Apple users aren’t the only ones being tracked and monitored. Forbes had a piece back in April talking about how law enforcement use cell phone information to track people, and how cell phone companies sell their customers’ information to law enforcement and make millions a year doing so:
    [T]he American Civil Liberties Union revealed a trove of documents it had obtained through Freedom of Information Requests to more than 200 police departments around the country. They show a pattern of police tracking cell phone locations and gathering other data like call logs without warrants, using devices that impersonate cell towers to intercept cellular signals, and encouraging officers to refrain from speaking about cell-tracking technology to the public, all detailed in a New York Times story. But at least one document also details the day-to-day business of telecoms’ handing over of data to law enforcement, including a breakdown of every major carrier’s fees for every sort of data request from targeted wiretaps to so-called “tower dumps” that provide information on every user of certain cell towers.
    So, law enforcement is taking our tax dollars and buying our private information from our cell phone companies in order to keep track of us.

The FBI’s Apple UDID databases and law enforcement’s tracking of our cell phones are consistent with what the NSA is building out in Utah. They’re building America’s largest data warehouse. Wired.com reported earlier this year that “flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital ‘pocket litter.’”

If you’ve got Facebook and an iPhone, the FBI and local law enforcement likely know everything about you. This may or may not bother you depending on what you’ve said or where you’ve been on the internet or your iPhone. But just remember what our government considers criminal behavior these days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast