+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: One interpretation of what the Mayans said will happen in 2012

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Default One interpretation of what the Mayans said will happen in 2012

Found this on my travels...

^ THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE GOING ON EARTH DURING 2012.

Planet Earth will line up with the Galactic Center of our galaxy… as will all the other planets in our solar system. This happens every approx. 12,500 years. At this alignment, energy will bathe our solar system via the black hole at Galactic Center - an extraordinary cosmic event ! THIS WILL OCCUR AT THE EQUINOX IN DECEMBER OF 2012 !!

1. - We will begin to move beyond technology as we know it.

Now take this into perspective, the reality of our present technology has never been seen before by any previous civilization upon Earth (since Atlantis), if you brought back a Mayan Indian into your world of today,..."The World as he knew it to be will have ceased to exist ", recognize those words ?...yeah that is how apocalypse is defined in the Bible...it is NOT the end of the World, just the world you knew.

2. - We will begin to move beyond time and money.

Both TIME & MONEY are associated with this level of consciousness; they are NOT REAL. Linear time was introduced after "The Fall" in Atlantis. Money was "agreed" to in order to conduct "society" and those who wish to control humanity have taken control of the money system to maintain power & control over the population.

We as humans actually have no need for money, however if it is not manipulated and controlled as a means to control humanity, it can return to its purpose as a common means of exchange. We are not born with a requirement for it, unlike the air we breathe which would kill us instantly if it did not exist here on Earth (unless you're a Yogi master). Money is "given" to each of us, for the deeds we perform from our abilities. It is not the only way in which this can be done. Bartering goods and services between people is perfectly valid and will perhaps become more commonplace again. The Mayans and most of the core cultures prior to "western civilization" had other means to provide for every individual other than money, based upon the ability and contribution of each person. In other words, they were "paid" with, & provided for by RESPECT. Money is just a "cheap imitation" for that & has become more respected than the person. It can be a servant of humanity again if we choose.

Linear TIME is an aspect of the consciousness of planet Earth at this time. It was introduced with the fall of Atlantis and it will disappear at the end of 2012, just like the Mayans foretold.

Outside of the envelope around our planet, linear time does not exist. All timelines in truth coexist. A timeline therapist or a past life regression therapist knows this today.

By 2012, the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth will be almost 13 cycles per second. For thousands of years, we have operated at 7.83 cycles per second. That means our human "clocks" which resonate with this are speeding up. This speeding up is part of the preparation for 2012.

After 2012, we will live BEYOND time!

3. - We will enter a new vibrational level or dimension, often referred to as the fifth dimension

Known as a magician of time, he understood mathematics, or numbers, as a type of language that transcends the subjectivity of human verbal experience. His sentiment "All is number. *God is a number. God is in All." is an intriguing way to catalogue the Maya's message that we are intimately linked with and informed by the Galaxy. All of life is ordered by the same basic, re-occurring patterns.
    *In the Yucatec Mayan language, the word "Hunab Ku" means Source
    - The One, Giver of Movement and Measure, the galactic center, "God".

Pacal Votan's prophetic call is alerting present-day humanity that our biological process is transforming, approaching the culmination of a 12,500 year evolutionary program. It brings in the return of universal telepathy, heightened sense capacity, and self-reflective consciousness, which is a return to the sacred domain of our inner technology.

Many skills will be rediscovered. Bi-location. Teleporting. The ability to move between timelines, to revisit the past and change it for a better NOW. To step into different futures and try them on.

To manifest in physical reality. And much, much more....

4. - Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.

5. - Our DNA will be "upgraded"

The energies created from this alignment and synchronization of the universe and other extraordinary events will cause our DNA to change from the 2 strands we currently have to over 2,000 strands, just like we had before the fall in Atlantis. Our cell structure is changing now, from carbon to crystalline and will be changed completely by 2012 (if you have chosen to ascend and are clearing your karmic past). We will be beyond the constraints of time. The Mayans called Galactic Center Hunab Ku, in recognition of its importance.

6. - Everybody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it.

We NEED NO WORDS to communicate & understand exactly what our "pets" have to tell us...& IF we were not "taught" that it is impossible to do, or just "freaky" if you can...We already know each others’ thoughts too ! We energetically ARE able to experience and “feel” other people’s energy. You do this EVERY DAY already,...it is just that you have been "educated" not to TRUST this "feeling", because "it" cannot be "verified" by any rational equation !!!!

Are YOU starting to understand the Pattern here that we are "subjected" to ??

The influence of those in Government, religion, business and elsewhere who have sought control over humanity for their own ends is coming to an end.

7. - ALL OF THIS TYPE OF CHANGE WILL BE FACT & WILL BE IN EFFECT BY DECEMBER 2012, THAT IS THE REAL DEAL !!!

Have you ever asked YOURSELF THOSE QUESTIONS ?...You already KNOW THE ANSWER, you have just been convinced that you're "afraid" to recognize the TRUTH of who you are ! ...WAKE UP !...the game is OVER.....HELLO, GET UP WITH IT !!!!

PICK A SIDE AND PLAY IT THROUGH, IT IS YOUR FREE CHOICE, SO CHOOSE NOW.

Nobody said this was gonna be "easy", life is often a painful journey, it is painful because we feel separated from our True Source. We feel separated from Source because we can’t remember our connection, even though it’s there and always has been. Until you "accept" & surrender to WHO YOU ARE, it’s just groping around in the dark, feeling your way through this life, banging into every obstacle that you refuse to see...Thinking your all "alone in the World",...of course your NOT, your just unable to "get it" yet....but you CAN !!!

Here’s the deal…we ALL are VOLUNTEERS OF PLANET EARTH, & willingly agreed to come here to experience a human life or 2 or 300,000 or whatever. We FREELY chose to come here to PROVIDE understanding as our contribution to the infinite & eternal Source from which we departed on this "mission".

We chose our families…. We chose to come at this time. We agreed to incarnate upon Earth from our origins (the heavenly realms) for our own growth and evolution and for service to humanity and to Source.

We also agreed that we would not remember our connection. We agreed to bring something forth for humanity, good or bad, through our experience and choices, and to evolve into the knowledge, once again, of our complete uniqueness as a child of Source, connected to all and with the power of creating whatever we choose.

We ALL are going through changes… the “awakening” process, you will remember your connection to Source, your purpose on earth, the many lives you’ve lived on this planet and others, and why you are here.

That’s the beauty of what’s coming in 2012!

YOU WILL REMEMBER YOU ARE AN ETERNAL BEING,...
    ..AND NOT JUST ANOTHER BOZO ON THE BUS....:

http://www.the2012countdown.com/Why_2012__.html

~~~~~~~~

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Akispc (13th September 2012), amandapoet (11th September 2012), Amysenthia (13th September 2012), Anastasia (6th October 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (11th September 2012), Bluewool (12th September 2012), butcherman (12th September 2012), debbiegail (9th September 2012), eileenrose (10th September 2012), fifi (10th September 2012), GlassSteagallfan (10th September 2012), Holly Lindin (13th September 2012), Jackson (9th September 2012), jagman (12th September 2012), KosmicKat (10th September 2012), ks4ever (11th September 2012), Lone Bean (13th September 2012), Mark (10th September 2012), mh842 (26th September 2012), MorningSong (9th September 2012), Moz (10th September 2012), ozlemer (11th September 2012), PathWalker (10th September 2012), Rantaak (12th September 2012), Reinhard (10th September 2012), skamandar (9th September 2012), Spiral (10th September 2012), spiritguide (9th September 2012), Star Tsar (10th September 2012), tcjim1 (10th September 2012), Vitalux (10th September 2012), Vrilya (12th September 2012), Warlock (9th September 2012), Watching from Cyprus (10th September 2012), we-R-one (12th September 2012), WhiteFeather (11th September 2012), Wind (10th September 2012), Woody (10th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: One interpretation of what the Mayans said will happen in 2012

Thanks Viking.....

I agree with you. It is very evident if one just looks inside and trust in the answers.
    However, I wonder how many will be in the right space to understand this and embrace the changes?
    It will require your willingness to change the way you think. It has been proven now that the old way of doing things on this planet will not work anymore.
    It will only work if we give up our old programming and start to see reality without the illusion of old thinking.

Well said Viking.

Jackson

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), Holly Lindin (13th September 2012), Vrilya (12th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Warlock's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll get back to you in January.

Warlock
    Ignorance is Bliss

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Warlock For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), fourty-two (9th September 2012), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2012), niki (10th September 2012), RMorgan (10th September 2012), Spacyman (17th September 2012), tcjim1 (10th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Thank you so much Viking.

I have a quick question......If the Mayan's knew all this stuff......why does legend and history have it that they were cutting each other's hearts out at the temple and offering it to the Gods?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Chester (11th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), Holly Lindin (13th September 2012), Lazlo (10th September 2012), mosquito (10th September 2012), Moz (10th September 2012), ozlemer (11th September 2012), RMorgan (10th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Dear Vitalux,

The question is fair, although I'm uncertain if relevant here.
    We can probably learn something anyway from the Mayans.
    The best way that I can relay this is that I did learn "stuff" from my high school teacher...

Anyway for me the question is rather along the lines of: if they didn't solve the issue then they didn't know how....so why am I STILL listening to them?

A big hug,
    Moz

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moz For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), Vrilya (12th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Earth will line up with the central sun and at sunset you will see on optical illusion as if the central sun of the milkyway appears to be our sun . I think only one other planet lines up with earth and the central sun. Check out Jpl website and go forward to dec 21, 2012.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (11th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Mmmmm, well, Viking. The sentiments on the site you’ve linked are all very “worthy” and hopeful and good-hearted and all that. Very nice. But they are not Mayan. Please – dear friend - don’t try to build an argument on this very flimsiest of misunderstandings. It doesn’t help you. And I don’t mean this as a personal comment, but I don’t see how to avoid it becoming that, so I ask your indulgence here. I don’t intend to intrude.

Even the most cursory examination of that site you’ve linked would show pretty clearly that the site’s allusions to a “Mayan” interpretation is – at minimum – questionable, and deliberately disingenuous even at moderate probability. I’ll give that site credit for being enthusiastic. But authentic or scholarly? No.

What I’m saying is: Mayan - so called – ‘prophecy’ has never said any such thing as promulgated there. Sorry. But, no.

Nothing I’m saying can diminish the superb oral tradition of the Mayan shamans and elders who have passed on their exquisite spiritual traditions from master to pupil for thousands of years, often under very difficult circumstances. Their wisdom or veracity is not in question here.

But there’s simply nothing in the 2012 Mayan Calendar glyph that supports that particular site’s grand interpretation. Nothing. Nor is there anything in Mayan oral tradition that can be relied on here. None is quoted, no one is referred to. I wish it were otherwise, but…..

You see, even under the best of circumstances there’s an essential problem with oral tradition: it’s oral, not written. It can be reinterpreted with every speaker, into every age, every language (in translation) as that language evolves over time. And as the story is passed from generation to generation it becomes a kind of game of Chinese Whispers even with the best of intentions, because new insights are always intruding on ancient ones and blended into them. Even – to be fair – carefully written iconic scriptures get reinterpreted/re-understood/re-explained by different minds over centuries and centuries into different realities. We keep seeing things afresh to suit our own situation. That’s what gives ancient texts their enduring power, after all. Biblical, Hassidic. Koranic, Hindu and Buddhist scholars have been at this for a very, very long time, albeit with the best of intentions but with predictable results: the story subtly warps and changes in the telling. That’s the way it is.

So, in this case, the only verifiable written record we have is the Tikal stone glyph and the Dresden Codex. That’s it. There’s simply nothing else that is bedrock.

And from what I’ve heard - and I could be wrong – the only thing that true Mayan elders have said is “It will be okay, eventually….” A modest and honest interpretation, for which I thank them. But that’s all.

Whomever is riding on the fringes of this magic carpet is playing fast and loose with other good peoples’ credibility, in my opinion. (So shoot me…

Best regards,

Selene

14. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th September 2012), A Simple Human (10th September 2012), amandapoet (11th September 2012), annieVee (10th September 2012), blufire (10th September 2012), D-Day (10th September 2012), DoubleHelix (15th September 2012), eileenrose (10th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), Fred Steeves (10th September 2012), genevieve (10th September 2012), GlassSteagallfan (10th September 2012), gooty64 (10th September 2012), Hervé (10th September 2012), Holly Lindin (13th September 2012), Lazlo (10th September 2012), Limor Wolf (10th September 2012), Lone Bean (13th September 2012), mosquito (11th September 2012), NancyV (11th September 2012), nearing (10th September 2012), niki (10th September 2012), nurgle (10th September 2012), PathWalker (11th September 2012), Reinhard (10th September 2012), RMorgan (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (10th September 2012), Sebastion (10th September 2012), Spiral (10th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2012), Vitalux (10th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

We will enter the age of Aquarius.

Keep seeing that word 'aqua' in there. The age of 'water'.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), Jayke (10th September 2012), ozlemer (11th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Change is imminent.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), Holly Lindin (13th September 2012), mab777 (12th September 2012), Reinhard (10th September 2012), skamandar (10th September 2012), Vrilya (13th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Sorry to run with a single bit of the text, but the myth of Schumann resonance rising is one of those things that needs to be taken a good look at.
    A good article about that matter at: http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/sch...resonance.html

So: I cannot relate to the myth of Schumann resonance rising, I can however see it possible that as we humans tune ourselves into Schumann resonance at 7.8 herz, we might given time change our "main tuning" from this 7.8 to the next peak frequency in Schumann resonance, which is around 13-14 herz. 7.8 herz still stays, but we might - raise our frequency - effectively reaching a next level.

UT

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), NancyV (11th September 2012), Reinhard (10th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2012), Vrilya (13th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    We will enter the age of Aquarius.

Keep seeing that word 'aqua' in there. The age of 'water'.
    Aquarius the water bearer is actually an air sign strangely enough lol the water bearer who carries the spiritual waters, the waters of consciousness.

In the book 'the most holy trinosophia' by comte st germaine there is a passage that states:

Quote The keynote throughout this material is that of the approach of the age when the Leg of the Grand Man and the Waterman of the Zodiac shall meet in conjunction at the equinox and end a grand 400,000-year cycle. This points to a culmination of eons, as mentioned in the Apocalypse: "Behold! I make a new heaven and a new earth," meaning a series of new cycles and a new humanity.
    In ancient astrology they chose the lion to represent the height of summer because it's at this point when we have the most intensely heated spiritual energies coming through to us. In a state of mastery the lion represents wisdom and power, the fiery roar of the kundalini alight in ones aura. In it's unrefined animal and carnal form it represents the spiritual energies unleashed in an excess of sexual or emotional impulsiveness. And so when the procession of the zodiac was last in Leo, over 12,000 years ago we had the age of the great spiritual masters, the builders and keepers of the great wisdom civilisations. But the great masters were also accompanied by the impulsive destroyers who indulgent in their animal passions leaned too heavily in excesses and brought the collapse of continents.

The ancients always looked to the age of Aquarius because Aquarius is directly opposite Leo in the wheel of the zodiac and anyone who knows anything about toroidal physics will recognise it's at these poles where we have the greatest inpouring of spiritual energy.

The water bearer to the ancients then symbolised the perfected man, without the intensity of the lion, the man who can gracefully bear the weight of the spiritual waters becomes perfected in his wisdom, "I know" is the key phrase of Aquarius, finding that perfect equilibrium between ignorance and excess.

It's also interesting to note that on dec 3 2012 there is an interesting planetary alignment that will be visible above the great pyramids of Giza, an artists rendition below:

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/scie...amids-at-giza/

The writer of this article alludes to the fact that the three planets are prophetic of the three wise men and the pryamids were built to mark the birth of the new consciousness around the planet during this time.

Curious times ahead no doubt, although I don't really envision anything terribly drastic occuring on any specific dates. We'll probably find we're beginning to have a greater access to our subtle etheric bodies, heightened intuition, greater ease to steer and create the lives we choose to live.

A heightened intuition would also increase our abilities to sense lies and untruths, like we're seeing more and more around the world which would lead to an increase in awakening and outrage of the people to take less crap and make a stand against governments who seek to enslave us...once those patriarchal old boys are removed from their chariots of power and the shackles of humanity unleashed evolution could rapidly turn in any fascinating or mysterious direction.
    Last edited by Jayke; 10th September 2012 at 08:08.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

amandapoet (11th September 2012), Bluewool (12th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012), Holly Lindin (13th September 2012), Lazlo (10th September 2012), Mark (10th September 2012), MorningSong (10th September 2012), Reinhard (10th September 2012), Wind (10th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks Selene, yes interpretation can be muddled over the years and mis-read as is with the bible ect ...

Anyway some more here ...

Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder and Ajq'ij (is a ceremonial priest and spiritual guide) of the Eagle Clan. Carlos initiated an investigation into the different Mayan calendars circulating. Carlos along with his brother Gerardo studied with many teachers and interviewed nearly 600 traditional Mayan elders to widen their scope of knowledge.

Carlos found out quickly there were several conflicting interpretations of Mayan hieroglyphs, petroglyphs, Sacred Books of 'Chilam Balam' and various ancient text. Carlos found some strong words for those who may have contributed to the confusion:

Carlos Barrios: "Anthropologists visit the temple sites and read the inscriptions and make up stories about the Maya, but they do not read the signs correctly. It's just their imagination. Other people write about prophecy in the name of the Maya. They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. The world will not end. It will be transformed."

"We are no longer in the World of the Fourth Sun, but we are not yet in the World of the Fifth Sun. This is the time in-between, the time of transition. As we pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war, and ongoing Earth Changes."

He continues: "Humanity will continue, but in a different way. Material structures will change. From this we will have the opportunity to be more human. We are living in the most important era of the Mayan calendars and prophecies. All the prophecies of the world, all the traditions are converging now. There is no time for games. The spiritual ideal of this era is action."

Carlos tells us: "The indigenous have the calendars and know how to accurately interpret it -- not others. The Mayan Calendars comprehension of time, seasons, and cycles has proven itself to be vast and sophisticated. The Maya understand 17 different calendars such as the Tzolk'in or Cholq'ij, some of them charting time accurately over a span of more than ten million years.

"All was predicted by the mathematical cycles of the Mayan calendars. -- It will change --everything will change. Mayan Day-keepers view the Dec. 21, 2012 date as a rebirth, the start of the World of the Fifth Sun. It will be the start of a new era resulting from and signified by the solar meridian crossing the galactic equator and the Earth aligning itself with the center of the galaxy."

At sunrise on December 21, 2012 for the first time in 26,000 years the Sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the Milky Way and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is considered to be an embodiment of the Sacred Tree, The Tree of Life, a tree remembered in all the world's spiritual traditions.

Some observers say this alignment with the heart of the galaxy in 2012 will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the Earth, cleansing it and all that dwells upon it, raising all to a higher level of vibration. Carlos reminds us: "This process has already begun. Change is accelerating now and it will continue to accelerate.

If the people of the Earth can get to this 2012 date in good shape without having destroyed too much of the Earth, we will rise to a new, higher level. But to get there we must transform enormously powerful forces that seek to block the way."

The date specified in the calendar Winter Solstice in the year 2012 does not mark the end of the world. Many outside people writing about the Mayan calendar sensationalize this date, but they do not know. The ones who know are the indigenous elders who are entrusted with keeping the tradition.

Carlos tells us: "The economy now is a fiction. The first five-year stretch of transition from August 1987 to August 1992 was the beginning of the destruction of the material world. We have progressed ten years deeper into the transition phase by now, and many of the so-called sources of financial stability are in fact hollow. The banks are weak. This is a delicate moment for them. They could crash globally, if we don't pay attention. Now, people are paying attention."

The North and South Poles are both breaking up. The level of the water in the oceans is going to rise. But at the same time land in the ocean, especially near Cuba, is also going to rise. Carlos tells a story about the most recent Mayan New Year ceremonies in Guatemala. He said that one respected Mam elder, who lives all year in a solitary mountain cave, journeyed to Chichicastenango to speak with the people at the ceremony. The elder delivered a simple, direct message. He called for human beings to come together in support of life and light.

"Right now each person and group is going his or her own way. The elder of the mountains said there is hope if the people of the light can come together and unite in some way. We live in a world of polarity -- day and night, man and woman, positive and negative. Light and darkness need each other. They are a balance."

Just now the dark side is very strong, and very clear about what they want. They have their vision and their priorities clearly held, and also their hierarchy. They are working in many ways so that we will be unable to connect with the spiral Fifth World in 2012."

"On the light side everyone thinks they are the most important, that their own understandings, or their group's understandings, are the key. There's a diversity of cultures and opinions, so there is competition, diffusion, and no single focus."

Carlos believes the dark side works to block unity through denial and materialism. It also works to destroy those who are working with the light to get the Earth to a higher level. They like the energy of the old, declining Fourth World, the materialism. They do not want it to change. They do not want unity. They want to stay at this level, and are afraid of the next level.

The dark power of the declining Fourth World cannot be destroyed or overpowered. It's too strong and clear for that, and that is the wrong strategy. The dark can only be transformed when confronted with simplicity and open-heartedness. This is what leads to unity, a key concept for the World of the Fifth Sun.

Carlos said the emerging era of the Fifth Sun will call attention to a much-overlooked element. Whereas the four traditional elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water have dominated various epochs in the past, there will be a fifth element to reckon with in the time of the Fifth Sun --- that element is 'ETHER'.

The dictionary defines Ether as a "hypothetical substance supposed to occupy all space, postulated to account for the propagation of electromagnetic radiation through space." Perhaps it could be defined as the "space between space". I would suggest it could be manifest as the alignment of charged particles from our solar system (Sun), and our galaxy (Milky Way) surge. The Ether element represents spiritual energy.

"The element of the Fifth Sun is celestial. Within the context of Ether there can be a joining of the polarities. No more darkness or light in the people, but an uplifted unity. But right now the realm of darkness is not interested in this. They are organized to block it. They seek to unbalance the Earth and its environment so we will be unready for the alignment in 2012."

"We need to work together for peace, and balance with the other side. We need to take care of the Earth that feeds and shelters us. We need to put our entire mind and heart into pursuing unity and unity now, to confront the other side and preserve life."

We are disturbed -- we can't play anymore. Our planet can be renewed or ravaged. Now is the time to awaken and take action. Everyone is needed. You are not here for no reason. Everyone who is here now has an important purpose. This is a hard but a special time. We have the opportunity for growth, but we must be ready for this moment in history."

Carlos says: "The prophesied changes are going to happen, but our attitude and actions determine how harsh or mild they are. We need to act, to make changes, and to elect people to represent us who understand and who will take political action to respect the Earth."

"Meditation and spiritual practice are good, but also action. It's very important to be clear about who you are, and also about your relation to the Earth. Develop yourself according to your own tradition and the call of your heart. But remember to respect differences, and strive for unity. Eat wisely --- a lot of food is corrupt in either subtle or gross ways. Pay attention to what you are taking into your body. Learn to preserve food, and to conserve energy. Learn some good breathing techniques, so you have mastery of your breath. Be clear. Follow a tradition with great roots. It is not important what tradition, your heart will tell you, but it must have great roots."

"We live in a world of energy. An important task at this time is to learn to sense or see the energy of everyone and everything -- people, plants, animals. This becomes increasingly important as we draw close to the World of the Fifth Sun, for it is associated with the element 'ether' -- the realm where energy lives and weaves. Go to the sacred places of the Earth to pray for peace, and have respect for the Earth which gives us our food, clothing, and shelter. We need to reactivate the energy of these sacred places. That is our work."

"One simple but effective prayer technique is to light white or baby-blue colored candles. Think of a moment in peace. Speak your intention to the flame and send the light of it on to the leaders who have the power to make war or peace."
    Carlos reminds us this is a crucially important moment for humanity and for Earth. Each person is important.

He said the elders have opened the doors so that other races can come to the Mayan world to receive the tradition. "The Maya have long appreciated and respected that there are other colors, other races, and other spiritual systems. They know that the destiny of the Mayan world is related to the destiny of the whole world."

"The greatest wisdom is in simplicity. Love, respect, tolerance, sharing, gratitude, forgiveness. It's not complex or elaborate. The real knowledge is free. It's encoded in your DNA. All you need is within you. Great teachers have said that from the beginning. Find your heart, and you will find your way."

http://www.seri-worldwide.org/id435.html

More here
    http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_t...12-21-2012.htm

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Choose well.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bluewool (13th September 2012), fifi (11th September 2012), greybeard (10th September 2012), Holly Lindin (13th September 2012), Hypothetical (10th September 2012), Mark (10th September 2012), Meesh (10th September 2012), MorningSong (10th September 2012), NancyV (11th September 2012), PathWalker (11th September 2012), Selene (10th September 2012), WhiteFeather (11th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    I have a quick question......If the Mayan's knew all this stuff......why does legend and history have it that they were cutting each other's hearts out at the temple and offering it to the Gods?
    I'm not an expert on mesoamerican cultures, but AFAIK, it was the Aztecs, a post-Mayan (in the sense of the Maya being a major civilization) culture, who practiced human sacrifice.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,546 times in 32,726 posts

------

Dear viking (sigh) --

This is not what the Mayans said.

Selene wrote:

Quote Whomever is riding on the fringes of this magic carpet is playing fast and loose with other good peoples’ credibility, in my opinion.
    She's 100% correct.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (11th September 2012), blufire (10th September 2012), Chester (11th September 2012), D-Day (10th September 2012), ks4ever (11th September 2012), Menkaure (12th September 2012), RMorgan (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (10th September 2012), Selene (10th September 2012), Spiral (10th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2012), Yoda (11th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Can anyone expound on the meaning of the 4th and 5th sun? What information is given about the fifth sun? With all the failed prophecies and speculations mainly being reported on the alternative media forums, I am getting sick and tired of these guys who's trying to show off and know what they are talking about... which boils down to their ow EGO speaking and putting interpretations.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to xerius For This Post:

Selene (10th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

Dear viking (sigh) --

Selene wrote:

Quote Whomever is riding on the fringes of this magic carpet is playing fast and loose with other good peoples’ credibility, in my opinion.
    She's 100% correct.

You know I get sick and tired of you 'on my case' 24/7 Bill ...and to be quite honest with you Bill I couldn't give a hoot whether you ban me or not...I posted 'found this on my travels' and supplied you with a link...all of a sudden you pop in and the title has been changed to 'Here’s what viking says the Mayans said will happen in 2012' !! geeeeeze !!

tittle tattle!

viking
    Choose well.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,546 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    ------

Dear viking (sigh) --

Selene wrote:

She's 100% correct.

You know I get sick and tired of you 'on my case' 24/7 Bill ...and to be quite honest with you Bill I couldn't give a hoot whether you ban me or not...I posted 'found this on my travels' and supplied you with a link...all of a sudden you pop in and the title has been changed to 'Here’s what viking says the Mayans said will happen in 2012' !! geeeeeze !!

tittle tattle!

viking
    viking, I changed the title because that made it accurate. The original title "Here’s what the Mayans said will happen in 2012" is not. It wasn't even in the original article which you quoted.

It's part of the mods' job to ensure that thread titles are not deliberately or accidentally misleading, or waste members or visitors' time. Because you appear to have little responsibility regarding what may waste others' time, we have to step in occasionally and do it for you.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th September 2012), annieVee (10th September 2012), blufire (10th September 2012), D-Day (10th September 2012), DoubleHelix (15th September 2012), Jake (11th September 2012), ks4ever (11th September 2012), mosquito (11th September 2012), RunningDeer (10th September 2012), sigma6 (10th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2012), Yoda (11th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

------

Dear viking (sigh) --

Selene wrote:

She's 100% correct.

tittle tattle!

viking
    viking, I changed the title because that made it accurate. The original title "Here’s what the Mayans said will happen in 2012" is not. It wasn't even in the original article which you quoted.

It's part of the mods' job to ensure that thread titles are not deliberately or accidentally misleading, or waste members or visitors' time. Because you appear to have little responsibility regarding what may waste others' time, we have to step in occasionally and do it for you.
    Yeah yeah ...sounds like a dig to me...and to be honest you Bill, you should know better...hmmm 'lets put him in his place' !! comes to mind ...

I might not be as eloquent as you bill. but stupid I am not!

viking
    Choose well.

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

------

Dear viking (sigh) --

Selene wrote:

She's 100% correct.

Quote Posted by viking

tittle tattle!

viking
    Dear Bill, I read many a post of viking's and understand that what he brings to the forum might be controversial. W have discernment to use in the case of this type of posts.

However, I am completely against patronizing and contempt. And this is what I am getting from your post and the change of the title of the post. In my opinion it's disrespectful, and I am surprised to see it.

Mike
    "Question everything"
    "Why?"

35. The Following User Says Thank You to miqeel For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

tittle tattle!

viking
    Not only do you disdain to validate your own posts, even when doing so would be easy, you get frustrated with others checking your posts or fixing your errors. The title of this thread was wrong, and Bill fixed it. I'd be grateful, not "sick and tired."

When I worked on the Linux kernel, anyone who posted broken code would be expected to accept critiques and to try harder next time. If instead they railed against such efforts and insisted on continuing to post broken code, attacking even the head Linux honcho, Linus Torvalds, for fixing an obvious error, they would be thrown out, forthwith.

We really are trying to work together to better understand some difficult subjects here. None of us can get it all right, all the time ... but we can at least appreciate others making the effort to fix some of our errors.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7eagle14 (11th September 2012), Alan (10th September 2012), amandapoet (11th September 2012), blufire (10th September 2012), Chester (11th September 2012), D-Day (10th September 2012), Debra (10th September 2012), Neal (10th September 2012), RunningDeer (10th September 2012), Selene (10th September 2012), sigma6 (10th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast