+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Solar Charts

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Solar Charts

nice one popped this morning right after it passed from earth directed, had a small headache then realized it hit my phone hard enough the alarms didn't go off, had to restart it, anyone else notice strange electronic glitches today?

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

There is electricity in the air, my head too is feeling the pressure.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

astrid (24th May 2013), greybeard (23rd May 2013), heretogrow (9th October 2013), Nickolai (22nd May 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I just glanced at what is swinging towards us from the backside, look quick they cover up the image when it starts getting scary...

anyone know of earthquake maps like the ones I used to have from USGS that was sharable on other sites like this, please let me know...

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Wow, looks like the far side is busy. I think many times they fizzle out when they roll around towards us.

6. Link to Post #25
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Hi,

Can someone please explain the meaning of the chart?The point is that apart of the Earthquake in Kamchatka (8.2 magnitude), there were to others in Moscow and in Saint-Petersburg (low magnitude, unknown due to the cover-up of authorities). That is very unusual for both cities.

Best wishes,

Nickolai

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (24th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

the energy from the sunspots, one hits in 8-9 minutes and continues through the duration of the flare, X-Ray energy... The other is the blast wave that arrives 4-5 days later...

now if you look at the swirls coming from the sun on the chart 1st page, those are from coronal holes creating solar winds/streams of energy...

when the wave from the flare arrives at the same time as the stream it is both hitting at once charging the tectonic plates which release like a capacitor creating the big quakes...

when we have very large flares continuously, it breaks down the jet stream last year, we didn't have one during the summer which is why it was the hottest year on record

it also hits storm clouds, the recent Xflare turned a tornado into the largest in recorded history, 200+ MPH winds, a deadly monster storm...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 24th May 2013 at 15:18.

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Is this a bug?

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Is this a bug?

Incomplete data.

... Which is now complete!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 24th May 2013 at 22:57.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Wind (24th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

I lost a day this week (seems to be missing from my memory, or at least the concept of a whole day seems missing even if I still have some recall from each day). It happened to me earlier this year as well. I wonder if it is sun related?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

heretogrow (9th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (20th April 2014), Sidney (24th May 2013), TargeT (24th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #30
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I lost a day this week (seems to be missing from my memory, or at least the concept of a whole day seems missing even if I still have some recall from each day). It happened to me earlier this year as well. I wonder if it is sun related?
    that's usualy rum related for me.....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th May 2013), Fred Steeves (24th May 2013), heretogrow (9th October 2013), lookbeyond (25th May 2013), Rocky_Shorz (20th April 2014), Sidney (24th May 2013), Synchronicity (12th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I study the energies inbound to see how it is affecting everyone around me, I get headaches, vertigo and heat flashes, but to the unknowing, they don't understand and get really irritable.

watched a jovial character yesterday turn into Mr Hyde...

hunched back, fangs and a dagger slashing everyone in range...

today, just like yesterday didn't happen...

shhh...

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I study the energies inbound to see how it is affecting everyone around me, I get headaches, vertigo and heat flashes, but to the unknowing, they don't understand and get really irritable.

shhh...
    hey rocky, id like to learn more about the sun and the solar flares etc. what would you recommend me to read to catch up? i just read in farmers almanac how sun influences the weather. believe it or not, that was the first time i heard it. so i'm very interested to learn more and be able to understand what you all are posting here.
    if there is a thread on this, i appreciate the help. i have no idea where the gem's of info may be hiding.
    thanks in advance!
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

heretogrow (9th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (9th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #33
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by teradactyl (here)

shhh...
    hey rocky, id like to learn more about the sun and the solar flares etc. what would you recommend me to read to catch up? i just read in farmers almanac how sun influences the weather. believe it or not, that was the first time i heard it. so i'm very interested to learn more and be able to understand what you all are posting here.
    if there is a thread on this, i appreciate the help. i have no idea where the gem's of info may be hiding.
    thanks in advance!
    This might help
    Regards Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Camilo (24th May 2013), heretogrow (9th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th May 2013), Wind (24th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I lost 2 hours Wednsday. Glad to hear I am not the only one.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th May 2013), Rocky_Shorz (9th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Spaceweather.com is one of my favorite sites for info on the sun, main page is current info, but it goes into depth on everything related to space energies in references on the site.

Solar Storm happening now, and we are getting brushed by the energy wave from the last big flare at the same time.

3 tropical storm formations just appeared since this energy started, so it is all tied together...

we have passed the solar max and now are winding down from the cycle...

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

bumping to keep charts handy for everyone, wave just hit from no idea where...

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

that was just a huge blowout, right after a sun diving comet(2 in 5 days), or Nuke...

watch the orange movie

Check this out, the four energy drops in the charts were as the Comet/Nuke/Neutron Bomb was passing... Do Comets have engines?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sun Diving comet Chart.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	23216
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th October 2013 at 21:24.

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Hi,

Can someone please explain the meaning of the chart?The point is that apart of the Earthquake in Kamchatka (8.2 magnitude), there were to others in Moscow and in Saint-Petersburg (low magnitude, unknown due to the cover-up of authorities). That is very unusual for both cities.

Best wishes,

Nickolai
    Hi Nickolai,

sorry I missed your post, I pop in to check charts and don't go to the second page very often...

which chart are you wondering about?

have you noticed other quakes recently that aren't showing up on USGS?

huge energy wave coming in the next few days, keep us updated...

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I've been looking into why there is a peak in earthquake activity on the same day as the Fukushima tragedy. Then I noticed the light blue and yellow lines at the same level, something is affecting the energy, I've never seen it at this level... but I wasn't watching for this... Only what is causing these strange affects in the Avalon collective members...

yes the alt media has told all of us it was an underground nuke, but it happened at a yearly peak of sun activity, they are related...

positive ion streams blast out at us from the sun, many of us get light headed... why could the sun possibly affect us, it's a bazillion miles from here...

while we are being hit by this energy, what happens if a Sunspots erupts, 9 minutes later, we are being pummeled by x-Rays, the energy wave from the sunflare blast, will reach earth in 3-5 days, but we feel the suns energy, some flares go for a full day or two, we are energy beings, it not only affects moods, but abilities.

right now, now that middle east WWIII has been canceled, my attention goes to Putin, I read his thoughts, remolding them like clay.... we will not have a nuclear war in Ukraine...

we will not have a war in Asia, or the middle east...

11:1 the Will of God is Peace...

a middle east nation is already starting, Kurdistan will be a state, Israel is ready for peace in the holy lands...

the Gentiles of Palestine and Jordan will follow King David towards peace...

DNA shows Jews and Palestinians are Sisters and Brothers with a different faith.

God is tired of the violence, and ready to clear the lands...

I'm a God fearing man, but yet didn't bow when we met...

the Shia nations have listened to my request and are ready to create a nation, Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Syria the sunnis know my connection, and have listened to my guidance over the last few years after pointing out their message in the bible. My friend a past Saudi King, is in spirit standing at the entrance to Mecca, holding a cross I gave him tightly clasped in his hand.

Islam, never expected God to use a Christian to deliver truths, but none of the faithful Muslims survived delivering the message...

I've shared in this forum where God gave me a message, and I said yeah right, it was only a dream, but I asked for lottery numbers for the next day, and both came up... and they are the same numbers that solve the riddle of the beast... coincidence?

now solar followers and bible thumpers who don't believe what you just read, look into this light pen, you aren't meant to remember what you just learned...

>>>FLASH<<<
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 12th March 2014 at 01:31.

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

this was a very close one showing Peak Energy hitting from a flare as a large quake in Mexico... M7 Flare and Quake

That was extremely close to Peak energy from the flare...

Magnitude Mw 7.2
    Region GUERRERO, MEXICO
    Date time 2014-04-18 14:27:26.0 UTC
    Location 17.46 N ; 100.87 W
    Depth 26 km
    Distances 284 km SW of Iztapalapa, Mexico / pop: 1,820,888 / local time: 09:27:26.0 2014-04-18
    146 km W of Chilpancingo de los Bravos, Mexico / pop: 165,250 / local time: 09:27:26.0 2014-04-18
    31 km NW of Tecpan de Galeana, Mexico / pop: 14,638 / local time: 09:27:26.0 2014-04-18

the flare
    Sunspot AR2036 erupted today, April 18th, at 1307 UT, producing a strong M7-class solar flare.

if you look at the flare energy, the light purple spike peaked an hour later and energy continued as it calmed down, XRay energy from the flare reaches us in 9 minutes, the wave will reach us on Easter. 3 Days before The Grand Cardinal Cross alignment...

Click image for larger version

Name:	M7.4.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	25572

We had a great Blood Red moon start, sat up and watched it for a few hours, after these 4, the next tetrad cycle is over 1000 years from now, so I might not make that one...
    I'll try to grab a screen image of the energy wave to replace the realtime image
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th April 2014 at 18:19.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast