+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The exact physical location of the heart chakra..

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The exact physical location of the heart chakra..

So I have been delving deeply into the Ra material with the upcoming completion of the shift to the true green vibrational photon.

In a session, it's mentioned that the two optimal venues of using crystals within our general range of abilities and inner seeing is to be swung, and hung over the heart chakra.

I've been experimenting with the swinging crystal in locating chakras on the body and seeing if they're blocked, and what rotation they're spinning. Can be pretty interesting, and I'm not entirely sure it's the crystal spinning itself, yet either way I think we're channeling the knowledge of it. It's neat to see what answers one can get from asking questions too when you zone in.

Anyway.. Don, the questioner, asks if using a pencil on his navel would be the correct placement of the green ray center. Then a piece of wood... lol

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...rystal+Healing

Figuring the pencil was slightly sharpened, if sharpened at all, then it's approximately 19 cm long... generally, as pencil makers create them to various lengths. I'm assuming it wasn't sharpened too much, if any really, because Ra measures it as 2 cm to 5.4 cm towards his heart. If it were sharpened short, or below the 19 cm pencil, it'd be below the bottom of the center of my rib cage going into my stomach.

I've seen videos of Don Eldon, and he seems average height, so even if he were shorter by inches, I don't think it would make toooo much of a difference.

Then you have Carla Rueckert wearing her cross over her heart in a later picture in a very low position from what most will show on the interwebz.
    [insert pic..]

I've also come across pictures that show the lower chakras being closer together and then the higher three spread out, so I measured from the third eye, to the throat and then proportionally distanced it from the throat chakra to where that theory would place the heart chakra, and it fell within the range mentioned by Ra.

Similar to the Alex Grey picture

That's where I've been lead on my search, but many feel it higher.

Where do you believe the heart chakra is?

And have any of you worn nice crystals around your heart chakra and felt the change in the instreamings of light/love into your emotional field center?

Does anyone know of other uses for the heart crystal placement? Similar to how the swinging crystal would have many uses, can one generate the energy outward out of the heart and into the field of our aura/magnetic field? The contradictory idea to this is that I've read that the throat and third eye chakra are the first two with outstreamings, so I'm wondering what the difference between out streamings and the heart chakras ability to create the field of coherence around the body.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NternalArchitect For This Post:

Eram (10th September 2012), ivaray (23rd September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (10th September 2012), skamandar (10th September 2012), Star Tsar (10th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The exact physical location of the heart chakra..

The last picture you posted looks about right in my experience, the simple way to tell however is where does it 'feel' it is to you?
    I know I have a distinct sensation when that area is activated - there's your compass right there.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

Eram (10th September 2012), skamandar (10th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

It was my understanding through a written piece on fetal development that the location of the first cells - the basal cells - was just below, and behind the heart... in other words, the heart is the first 'separate' part of your body to be created... so this makes sense, relative to your postulation.

In Unity, Peace and Love

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Eram (10th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

You might want to read the attached link for more information to your inquiries. My understanding is that all charkras both receive and broadcast .

www.lightstreamtechnologies.com/light.pdf

In the electromagnetic spectrum colors have different frequencies that align with the different frequencies of the different charkras. Frequencies have polarity and flow therefore attract and/or repel (broadcast or receive). Crystals tune into the frequencies of your charkras just like radios if the proper color is selected to receive in that frequency or broadcast. IMHO

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Eram (10th September 2012), modwiz (11th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    You might want to read the attached link for more information to your inquiries. My understanding is that all charkras both receive and broadcast .

In the electromagnetic spectrum colors have different frequencies that align with the different frequencies of the different charkras. Frequencies have polarity and flow therefore attract and/or repel (broadcast or receive). Crystals tune into the frequencies of your charkras just like radios if the proper color is selected to receive in that frequency or broadcast. IMHO
    Even more than this, DNA both emits and absorbs Photons... what is known as bio-photonic energy. It is the way both our physical and aural bodies communicate with the Quantum Field.

Here's a quick site for this info... http://healingtools.tripod.com/biophotons.html

For more, just google 'biophotons'...

In Unity, Peace and Love

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Buck (12th September 2012), Eram (10th September 2012), modwiz (11th September 2012), spiritguide (10th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

The Heart chakra is where the Thimus Gland is. The thimus gland is right in the middle of the breast bone. The thimus and hypothalimus are very important glands that produce pre cursor hormones for body function.

When stimulating the heart chakra your are indeed stimulating the thimus gland. Using crystals can magnify your intent but make sure you use a good crystal and learn how to charge and clear one correctly. If you want the best and purest knowledge on crystals look us Dr Marcel Vogel on you tube. His videos are brilliant. If you want a Vogel crystal then you can order them from Rumi Da.

Chakras are energy ports. They can be used to send and receive messages and energy frequencies. It is important to clear and stimulate them daily with meditation and exersise. We tend to neglect them but they are the key to well being and health. Look after these two main glands and you will never get sick, Ever :-)

There are some great videos on you tube. Try Dr Nepal, he has some nice ones. And hmmm ohyeah, type in Fulfill your hearts desire ( guided meditation ) thats an awesome one.

Hope this helps :-)

N
    N

12. Link to Post #7
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

NB : Marcel Vogel used the heart chakra / thimus gland as a centre for manipulating or freeing up blockages in the body.

He believed the " memory " of illness is stored in this gland and can be acessed energetically as a sort of access hub. This i done with a crystal he designed to be the same vibrational properties as water.

Intention is the biggest motivator for energies channelled by a crystal. All crystals do is amplify your intent.

N
    N

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

According to Traditional chinese medicine you have two important meridians in the middle of your body, one on the front of your body, Ren mai, and one on the back side, Du mai. Along these meridians you have several acupoints.

One of these, Ren mai 6, is situated 1,5 tumb widths (measured on your own tumb) below the umbilicus, this is the location of Dan tien, a very important energy centre where you body takes in the energy from outside, often used in qi gong and martial arts.

Another acupoint, Ren mai 17, is located on the breastbone between the nipples. This is also an important point used for tonification of the qi in the body.
    On the back side you have the "twin" meridian of Du mai. Here you have the acupoint Du mai 10, located between the 6th and 7th thoracic vertebraes, at the lower part of your scapulas.

The points of Ren mai 17 and Du mai 10, is said to be the area of the heart chakra.

Hope this helps. Please read more in this interesting book.
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

ivaray (23rd September 2012), modwiz (11th September 2012), spiritguide (12th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

You guys may want to look into what an assemblage point is. this page will provide videos on the topic. I haven't watched them all so I cant say which is the best or accurate. I learned about this from my spiritual teacher and Don Juan teaches about it. Learning how to shift your assemblage point is essential to evolving.

https://youtube.com/results?searc...semblage+point

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Buck (12th September 2012), ivaray (23rd September 2012), spiritguide (12th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Nanoo Nanoo. Thanks for that, it was very useful in my practices. :D

Just to tell you it helped A LOT.

+ Reply to Thread