+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Paralympics Closing Ceremony.

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

Default The Paralympics Closing Ceremony.

Just found this picture and was wandering what these symbols stand for?I didn't watch the ceremony (ritual) Did anyone notice anything else?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th September 2012), GK76 (11th September 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (11th September 2012), Kristin (11th September 2012), nomadguy (11th September 2012), seko (13th September 2012), Spiral (11th September 2012), westhill (10th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Paralympics Closing Ceremony.

More interesting would be, what happened to the endorsement of the countdown clock that had all the bells and whistles pointing to the 7.30 closing??

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

nomadguy (11th September 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (10th September 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (10th September 2012), Wind (10th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

Count down to a "sacrifice" at the paralympics? mmm...

Anyway here is a bit of it..

Last edited by SKIBADABOMSKI; 10th September 2012 at 12:05.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

They sure like symbolism.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Well, that is a high magick circle, and since I didn't see what they did, I have no clue what happened. Yet another ritual.

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,574 times in 2,645 posts

http://www.druidry.co.uk/2012/09/09/...sing-ceremony/

Quote BDO Ritual in Paralympics Closing Ceremony
    Posted on September 9, 2012 by Greywolf

We were sworn to secrecy beforehand, but Emma Restall Orr and I were approached by the organisers of the 2012 Paralympics closing ceremony with a surprising request. They wanted our permission to use parts of the gorsedd ritual we wrote in 1997. So, about 20 minutes into the ceremony, these words went out to 750 million people around the world, spoken by Rory Mackenzie on behalf of Help For Heroes:

I call upon the Spirit of Summer. The spirit of fire, of energy of passion; spirit of the noonday sun, the heat of summer, vitality and abundance.
    I call upon the spirit of Winter. The spirit of earth, of the womb of creation; of the night and the snows of winter, deep roots and ancient stones.
    I call upon the spirit of Spring. The spirit of air, the breath of life; of sunrise, of new life and new growth.
    I call upon the spirit of Autumn. The spirit of water, of the ebb and flow of emotion; of open seas and running streams, of cleansing rain; spirit of the evening sun, of twilight and of Autumn.

And then, about 30 minutes in, Rory spoke these words:

The circle is unbroken,
    The ancestors awoken.
    May the songs of the Earth
    and of her people ring true.
    Hail to the Festival of the flame
    of root and branch, tooth and claw,
    fur and feather, of earth and sea and sky.

When the original gorsedd ceremony was composed in 1993, it was designed to bring together people of many faiths, cultures and backgrounds at a multi-faith conference in Avebury. Its use in the Paralympics closing ceremony seems perfectly in keeping with this original intention, and Emma and I were happy to agree to the request. Plus the Paralympics have been very effective in changing attitudes towards disability, which is no bad thing.

Blessings to all,

Greywolf /|\
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th September 2012), penn (10th September 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (11th September 2012), Sabrina (10th September 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (10th September 2012), WhiteFeather (11th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)
    Just found this picture and was wandering what these symbols stand for?I didn't watch the ceremony (ritual) Did anyone notice anything else?

Does any one know what these symbols around the circle mean?????
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The 8 armed star is symbolic of the equinoxes and solstices. It's a common thing for the druids to use.

The other will take a bit of work though. As the star is symbolic of the sun's action, the odd looking one must be to do with the moon, eclipse and such.
    Last edited by GK76; 10th September 2012 at 21:24.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

Positive Vibe Merchant (11th September 2012), SilentFeathers (10th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Also 16 people? holding up rectangular grid things... very out of this world symbolism..or is it? lol
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

14. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

The symbols are very similar to Ve Ve's that are Haitian Voodoo symbols, however they are modified. I will have to research to see how and perhaps why.

However, this link may be of interest:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ij3sgRG5sPY

Start the video on the Olympic Closing Ceremonies here at exactly 1:00. This is very strange indeed. To top it off, Kate Bush (they are playing a recording, not live though they say it is!) who is the high priestess of the london coven is being played as the background music to this pyramid temple forming and supplication section of the ceremony. Also in a high coven circle... interesting. Makes David Icke seem like he knows what's up....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

CD7 (11th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Now "Griff" and I have just watched this video twice... not only did the commentary change but so did some of the images. Weird!!!

17. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

http://0.tqn.com/d/altreligion/1/0/-...legba-mine.jpg

Here's an image of Voo Doo Symbology to consider.

Here's is also related symbology:

Hotsuma-Tsutae Futomani [Contents] [Japanese] [French]

The Hotsuma Futomani Divination Chart

Toyoke, lord of the northern provinces (celebrated today as the tutelary deity of the Ise Outer Shrine), drew up a chart using 51 phonetic symbols to represent the 49 deities residing in the heavens. This he presented to his daughter Isanami and her spouse Isanagi, 8th in the line of divine rulers of Japan.

Amateru, son of Isanagi and Isanami, had his nobles compose poems based on Toyoke's chart. From these, he selected 128, which were then set down as the Futomani Book of Divination (the origin of Shinto divination rituals).

The symbols A-U-WA in the inner circle represent Amemiwoya, the creator of heaven and earth.
    The Amemiwoya (August Heavenly Ancestor) deity

TO-HO-KA-MI-YE-HI-TA-ME in the first inner ring are the eight deities who create the human soul, connect it to the physical form, and govern the span of human life.
    The Amoto (Heavenly Origin) deities

A-I-HU-HE-MO-WO-SU-SI in the second inner ring are the deities who govern the cardinal directions, language, and human organs.
    The Anami (Heavenly Parity) deities
    The thirty-two symbols in the two outer rings govern the outer form of humans and protect day and night.
    The Misofu (Thirty-Two) deities

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/futomani.gif
    Last edited by Kristin; 11th September 2012 at 01:16.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

SKIBADABOMSKI (11th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #13
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

original pic is clearer, please ignore this post.
    why were these used? hmmm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	all symbols copy.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	18179  
    Last edited by Poly Hedra; 11th September 2012 at 01:39.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by GK76 (here)
    The 8 armed star is symbolic of the equinoxes and solstices. It's a common thing for the druids to use.

The other will take a bit of work though. As the star is symbolic of the sun's action, the odd looking one must be to do with the moon, eclipse and such.
    On the 9th of september(9) 2012
    The moon occults Ceres
    http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1209/08ceres/
    Why not now?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

GK76 (11th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    Quote Posted by GK76 (here)

On the 9th of september(9) 2012
    The moon occults Ceres
    http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1209/08ceres/
    Nice find. When the moon obscures Ceres, and we all know that Ceres was the Roman god of agriculture and mothering. I have my suspicions but I'd like to know the true Druidic meaning for this ritual, assuming it wasn't hijacked. To me it seems rather dark, but that is just my opinion with little to back it up. Maybe it's using the moon as a lens to amplify or distort... again just speculation.
    Last edited by GK76; 11th September 2012 at 17:47.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

nomadguy (12th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

One link to the symbols is the 8 spoked wheel. The wheel is the power to move forward and is represented by the Runinc letter Raidho. The letter Raidho looks like a letter 'R' but it is drawn in straight lines like the symbol Rihanna uses for her name. Exactly like that symbol. R. And of course Rihanna the 'Illuminati princess' was there...Raidho is the rune of rites and ceremonies and allows the user to channel energies in effective ways.

On two ends of the spokes the 'W' type symbol could have been the Hebrew letter Shin symbolizing 'Fire'. I think the number 8 represents the SUN and the 'son' but they would mean Sun here.

With the circles on the end of the spokes it kind of looks like the Angelic and Malachim alphabets invented by Agrippa and used by the freemasons. In which case it would be the letter 'A' Aleph symbolizing Air. That's all I can see.

So we have Fire, Air and Channeled energy so far....

The other symbol could represent the solar system aligned with the Sun, Mayan theme...

Sun, Fire, Air, Channeling energies to/from the galactic centre???? (Play with fire and your gonna get burned Illuminati children.....Can you still see in the dark?) The Illuminati would kill us all if they could, but we will still help them when they cannot see....That is the difference between them and us...
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 11th September 2012 at 11:03.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Fred Steeves (12th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    Also 16 people? holding up rectangular grid things... very out of this world symbolism..or is it? lol
    16 is a favourite number of the Black Lodge, and is it me or do the grid things look rather like some towers that were destroyed 11 years ago (almost to the day, and 11 as in 9:11 & as a symbol of the twin towers)

Also parts of a dismembered baby turned up in a London park the following morning !

Quote Body parts believed to be from an infant have been found in southwest London, police have confirmed.

Officers were called to an area of Tooting Bec Common early on Monday.

The Metropolitan Police told Sky News: "We were called at about 8am to reports of body parts, believed to be of an infant child, found at a location in Dr Johnson Avenue.

"Officers from Wandsworth borough are on the scene and inquiries are continuing at this early stage."

Dr Johnson Avenue runs through the common towards Tooting Bec athletic park.
    http://news.sky.com/story/983185/bab...in-london-park On the Sky news site but not on TV ????

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

avid (11th September 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (11th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Oh this was fun with these games!...now back to boring tv
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

29. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Well, that is a high magick circle, and since I didn't see what they did, I have no clue what happened. Yet another ritual.
    Hey Serenity
    Do you have any more info on this? especially the symbols, do you recognise anything?

many thanks!

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

30. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Hey Serenity
    Do you have any more info on this? especially the symbols, do you recognise anything?

many thanks!

Hurritt
    Hey Hurritt,

I am putting together a complete presentation on what happened at this "ritual". It appears based on my research that this was part of a series of rituals from the Super Bowl or as I like to say, Superb Owl, Grammy Awards, Batman shooting, Olympics, and paralympics. People are saying nothing happened, which does play into the disinformation goals to get people to stop trusting truther sites, but a lot happened if anyone knows how magick and energetics works to bring in the Golden Dawn. The Paralympic ritual was invoking the Duke Demon Aym who commands a legion of 26 demons per lore. This demonic force is one of the "Principalities" higher up who destroys with fire. The conjunction of Ceres is very much tied to this whole debacle, and if you watch the complete ceremony there is so much symbolism it makes your head spin. Of course, we will see more in the near future. I took a break today, but will get back on the info tomorrow. It also is tied into a Druidic ritual called the Gorsedd Rite and Ars Paulina, but it's only part of it. It's actually quite interesting from a student of esoteric knowledge point of view. Happily, there is also a method to counter balance this working, but then again I also know all things are working towards an end goal, and these people just fulfill the negative side of prophecy.

I think you have my blog addy, I will post it up there soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast