+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still Evil After All These Years

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Default Still Evil After All These Years

Excellent overview by Charles M Young of Counterpunch about Nick Bryant's 'The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse and Betrayal' which is about to be published in paperback.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/09/...l-these-years/

This is about paedophilia in high places and is a very uncomfortable read but a story that needs to be heard.

There was also a documentary made about it that was never aired.

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...-cover-up.html

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (11th September 2012), CdnSirian (11th September 2012), Cjay (12th September 2012), Cristian (11th September 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2012), etheric underground (11th September 2012), Jules (12th September 2012), observer (11th September 2012), sdv (11th September 2012), spiritwind (11th September 2012), Watching from Cyprus (11th September 2012), westhill (11th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Default Re: Still Evil After All These Years

I linked this with Horus-Ra thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...719#post551719

from the article :

[...] I confess that I tried to discourage him. It wasn’t timely, I said. The pedophiles were still out there in the news today, he said. Nobody’s going to believe it, I said. But there’s been an injustice, he said. You’re going to end up dead in a motel room, I said. That’s not definite, he said.

Nobody accepted his proposals for a magazine article, so he started making trips to Nebraska on his own dime. Nobody accepted the complete magazine article he subsequently wrote. He decided to write a book and made more trips to Nebraska.

I told him that the best possible outcome would be that the book was completely ignored. Look what happened to Gary Webb, I said. The New York Times and Washington Post ran him out of journalism for exposing the CIA connection to cocaine smuggling. Webb committed suicide. There’s nothing a major newspaper hates more than a scoop, I said, unless it’s a scoop that exposes the major newspaper blew another story of grave importance. But the story is true, Nick said again, and the real villains are still out there.

Nobody in New York accepted Nick’s book proposal. He went to Nebraska yet more times to nail the reporting, hauled back mountains of evidence, tracked down many victims who had never spoken out before, and wrote the book, which pretty much wrecked him financially. The book, The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse and Betrayal, came out in hardcover in 2009. It was published by a small house far from New York, Trine Day in Oregon. The paperback, slightly revised for greater readability, is coming out next month.

I should say here that I helped Nick with editing at various points, and he has done work for me in other contexts. And we are, as I say, friends. So I’m obviously not a disinterested party.

I should also say that I’ve looked at his evidence, listened to interviews, sorted through 200 receipts for planes chartered by Larry King with five-to-eight unnamed passengers, and I’ve read the book carefully. I can think of no innocent explanation for why King would be flying children, some of them spirited out of the Catholic orphanage Boys Town, around the United States, mostly to Washington. I’ve listened to Nick at great length on the phone about all of this as he was reporting. I have listened to him in the immediate aftermath of strange phone calls and death threats over the years.

This isn’t “conspiracy theory.” It’s one of the best investigative books I’ve ever read. If it’s true, then there are significant elements in America’s ruling class that are depraved beyond Caligula’s dreams. And I don’t see how it isn’t true.
    Last edited by Cristian; 11th September 2012 at 07:16.

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Thank you corncrake for posting this article,

and, thank you Chris82 for posting in the Horus-Ra Thread. I wouldn't have been aware of this thread, had you not brought it to my attention.

I've had a copy of "The Franklin Cover-up" since the mid-nineties.

This story fits right in with what is being reported by Cathy O'Brien, and Arazonia Wilder.

(follow the entire interview of each in YouTube)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Here's an Alex Jones interview concerning this...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pP2Ok...eature=related
    And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th September 2012), Cjay (12th September 2012), Corncrake (11th September 2012), Cristian (12th September 2012), observer (11th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I've read and seen whatever's been available...sickening.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Cjay (12th September 2012), Corncrake (11th September 2012), Cristian (12th September 2012), observer (11th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

The citizens of the US are not really in a free society. The leaders abuse children, hide the truth, and leave the people trying to fight them broken and helpless. How can someone fight against evil that is in control of the power system? That is a tyranny whose people are nothing more than exploits in an unfair game. The sad thing is we are led to believe we are free, while behind the scenes, a system exists that is horrific. I have nothing but anger and contempt. No wonder they murder and do all they can to prevent the truth from coming out. They would be subjected to face their crimes to the public, they are cowards and bullies. Evil people will face responsibility for deeds in the end, we all do. All I can do is project my anger, and pray that this abuse be stopped, and hope if given any chance to do anything to prevent corruption and abuse, I would do it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Cjay (12th September 2012), Cristian (12th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread